第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 40 分）
第一节 语法和词汇知识（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 第一节 单项填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1. —Sorry, I made a mistake again. —______. Practice more and you’ll succeed. A. Never mind B. Certainly not C. Not at all D. Don’t mention it 2. There are plenty of vegetables in the fridge. You needn’t buy ______. A. some B. any C. few D. little 3. Jack, look! Everybody is doing homework quietly. ______ you make a noise in class? A. Could B. Shall C. Will D. Must 4. The pianist ______ a love for music when he was a little boy. A. develops B. has developed C. developed D. had developed 5. It is usually cheaper to have the goods ______ by sea than by air. A. sent B. to send C. sending D. being sent 6. You can smoke here ______ you leave a window open to let the smoke out. A. even though B. so that C. as long as D. in case 7. Students ______ to do some voluntary work every year. A. were encouraged B. are encouraged C. encourage D. encouraged 8. It hasn’t been announced ______ the plane is to take off. A. where B. when C. how D. why 9. I got to the lecture hall very early, ______ to get a good rest. A. hoping B. hoped C. to hope D. hope 10. Fujian has shut down the chicken markets ______ human infections of H7N9 were found. A. whose B. why C. which D. where 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题; 每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、D）中，选出可以填入空白处 的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
第 - 1 - 页 共 15 页
The Man was very sad. He knew that the Cat's days were possible. A 13
. The doctor had said there wasn?t 12 as
anything more that could be done, and that he should take the Cat home and make him as
rolled down the Man?s cheek and landed on the Cat?s forehead. The Cat gave him a 14 . “Why do you 15 , Man?” the Cat asked, “Because you can?t bear the 16 me? Because you think you can never replace me?” The Man nodded, “Yes”. 18 himself for
slightly annoyed thought of “ 17
up that piece of string from the floor-— there, my ?toy?.”The Man reached over and 19 end of the string in one hand.” the Cat ordered. The Man did so. 20 and the end in your right hand is my death. Now
picked up the string. It was about two feet long and the Cat had been able to hours with it. “Now take “The end in your left hand is my made a continuous 21
bring the two ends together.” the Cat said. The man did so. Then the Cat continued, “You have . Does any point along the string appear to be different, worse or better 22 his head. his eyes in surprise. than any other part of the string?” The Man inspected the string and then “Just do it,”the Cat said. “Lick your hand, think of me in all my the pieces of string.” Licking his hand, he discovered 25 allows one to think more 26 a cat must know — that licking a paw is very calming and 27 into . He continued licking and the corners of his mouth turned 24
“Close your eyes.” the Cat said. “Now lick your hand.” The Man 23
places, and think about all
the first smile he had shown in days. He waited for the Cat to tell him to 28 , and when he didn’t, he opened his eyes. The Cat?s eyes were closed. The Man his fingers , but the Cat was gone. One day, not long after, there was a new cat on his lap. She was a lovely and white one. It is very different from his earlier 11. A. gone 12. A. soon 13. A. tear 14. A. impression 15. A. scream 16. A. killing 17. A. Pick 18. A. help 19. A. each 20. A. life 21. A. string 22. A. nodded 23. A. twinkled 24. A. familiar 30 Cat and very much the same. C. finished C. long C. sweat C. passion C. cry C. lacking C. Pull C. entertain C. neither C. origin C. knot C. shook C. widened C. junior
第 - 2 - 页 共 15 页
29 softly the warm, brown fur with
B. numbered B. lively B. rain B. expression B. yell B. destroying B. Put B. learn B. both B. fate B. circle B. bowed B. broadened B. similar
D. ended D. comfortable D. water D. action D. call D. losing D. Push D. teach D. any D. birth D. rope D. bent D. closed D. superior
25. A. where 26. A. cleanly 27. A. upward 28. A. come 29.A. combed 30. A. friendly
B. what B. clumsily B. downward B. go B. patted B. devoted
C. when C. clearly C. inward C. stop C. struck C. lovely
D. that D. closely D. outward D. run D. rubbed D. beloved
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，每小题 2 分，满分 50 分）
第一节 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并 在答题卡上将该项涂黑。（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） A As long as you have broadband service in your home, you can turn on your desktop computer and connect to the Internet. If you have a wireless router, a device that spreads the broadband connection to other devices, you can set up a Wi-Fi network, which enables your cellphones and tablets go online too. And when you are outdoors where there is no Wi-Fi, such as in the park or at the beach, having 3G service allows you to stay connected. It seems that lots of us have Internet coverage everywhere we go. So why have mobile companies around the world lately been so enthusiastic about a new term, “4G”? First, you need to know that the letter : “G” stands for “generation”. Even if you have no idea what 4G is, at least you can figure out that it is a step up from 3G since it’s the latest generation of mobile Internet service. Unlike broadband, mobile Internet uses the same signal towers that provide voice service to your cellphone, which means wherever you can make phone calls with your cellphone you also have an Internet connection. But mobile connections have their defects: they don’t carry as much information as broadband does, making opening websites and downloading music slower than they are on a Wi-Fi connection. This is why mobile connections have been constantly upgraded since the first generation was launched back in the 1980s. According to BBC, 4G is five to seven times faster than current 3G network speeds, almost as fast as home broadband. Because of this, 4G is widely suited for services like video downloading, mapping, online shopping and even video conferencing. To achieve the high speeds, network companies have to spend a lot of money on building new signal towers, which will eventually lead to a higher phone bill if you switch to 4G,, and you will also have to get a new phone with 4G capacity. 31. What is paragraph 1 mainly about? A. The development of Wi-Fi. B. Various ways to get access to the Internet. C. The influences of the Internet on our life. D. The convenience of using cellphones.
第 - 3 - 页 共 15 页
32. The underlined word “defects” in Paragraph4 probably means_______. A. disadvantages B. functions C. qualities D. benefits 33. What is the weakness of 3G compared with 4G? A. Its voice is not as clear as 4G. 34. What does the author think of 4G service? A. Its service is worth the price. C. It takes time to be widely used. B. There is no need to develop it. D. It provides good service at a higher price. B Everyone has got two personalities — the one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real. You don’t show your secret personality when you're awake because you can control your behavior, but when you're asleep, your sleeping position shows the real you. During a normal night, of course, people frequently change their position. The important position is the one that you go to sleep in. If you go to sleep on your back, you’re a very open person. You normally trust people and you are easily influenced by fashion or new ideas. You don’t like to upset people, so you never express your real feelings. You’re quite shy and you aren't very confident. If you sleep on your stomach, you are a rather secretive person. You worry a lot and you're always easily upset. You’re very stubborn, but you aren't very ambitious. You usually live for today not for tomorrow. This means that you enjoy having a good time. If you sleep curled up, you are probably a very nervous person. You have a low opinion of yourself and so you’re often defensive. You're shy and you don't normally like meeting people. You prefer to be on your own. You're easily hurt. If you sleep on your side, you have usually got a well-balanced personality. You know your strengths and weaknesses. You’re usually careful. You have a confident personality. You sometimes feel anxious, but you don't often get depressed. You always say what you think even if it annoys people. 35. According to the writer, you naturally show your secret and real personality _______. A. only during a normal night B. only when you go to sleep C. only when you refuse to show yourself to the world D. only when you change sleeping position 36. Which of the following shows the personality of a person sleeping on his / her stomach？ A. He / she is careful not to offend others. B. He / she doesn’t want to stick to his or her opinion. C. He / she may not be successful in any business. B. It can’t satisfy the users’ basic needs. C. Its network speeds are much slower. D. It has much less popularity than 4G.
第 - 4 - 页 共 15 页
D. He / she likes to bring others happiness. 37. Maybe you don’t want to make friends with a person who sleeps curled up, because _______. A. he / she would rather be alone than communicate with you B. he / she is rarely ready to help you C. he / she prefers staying at home to going out D. he/ she wouldn’t like to get help from you 38. It appears that the writer tends to think highly of the person who sleeps on one side because_______. A. he / she always shows sympathy for people B. he / she is confident, but not stubborn C. he / she has more strengths than weaknesses D. he / she often considers annoying people C While working with troubled teens， I used to have them do the Ten Years in the Future exercise. I asked them to write a letter to a friend as if it was ten years in the future. Most of these boys and girls didn’t think about the next week，much less ten years to come. Like the Cheshire Cat says in Alice in Wonderland, “If you don’t know where you want to go，then it doesn’t really matter what road you take!” We had some great conversations as they really thought about what they wanted. For most of them, this was the first time they had ever thought this way! But the real story is what happened to me. I did the exercise right along with them on many occasions, writing my dreams and visions in detail. In my letter to a friend, I had moved to the country, built my own home，authored a book，and started my own business. Over the next ten years, something magic happened．All my dreams and visions became a reality, almost as if arranged by an unseen hand. I did write books and start my business. We did move to the country and I did build my own home． This letter to a friend will become a magnetic factor in your life. Your vision will guide you in your yearly goals, your monthly goals，and your daily activities. For example: “Leslie，I just wanted to make contact again and tell you about my life. I started my own gardening business in 2020 and it’s really taken off. ” Remember to describe all the details as if they have already happened. Write to a real person who you think may still know in ten years. This will help make it more real for you． Sit down and write your Ten Years in the Future letter today． 39. What can we learn from what the Cheshire Cat says? A. You should have a goal. C. You may do what you want to do. B. You had better not copy others. D. You may have different ideas.
第 - 5 - 页 共 15 页
40. It seems that the writer’s dreams and visions became a reality because the writer_______. A. had put something magic in the letter B. could foresee what would happen C. was experienced in writing the Ten Years letter D. took what was written in the letter as a guide in life 41. According to the writer,“Leslie” in your letter should be the person that_______. A. does the same exercise as you B. will become your friend in ten years C. you know now and may still know in the future D. you can imagine when you write your letter 42. Which of the topics are included in this passage? a. The author’s own experience with the Ten Years in the Future exercise． b. How the author got the idea of the Ten Years in the Future exercise． c. How to write the Ten Years in the Future 1etter． d. The author’s experience of working with troubled teens． e. The difficulty in dealing with troubled teens． f. How to improve your letter writing skill． A. a，d，f B. a，c，d C. b，c，d D Maybe it is true that we do not know what we have got until we lose it, but it is also true that we do not know what we have been missing until it arrives． It takes an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone．Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back．Do not expect love in return; but if it does not, be content it has grown in yours．Do not rely on one’s appearance; it can trick you．Do not rely on wealth; even that fades away．Rely on someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright． There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them．Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do． The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past． You cannot go on well in life until you let your past failures and heartaches go off．May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trails to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy．The happiest of people do not necessarily have the best of everything; they just make
第 - 6 - 页 共 15 页
the most of everything that comes along their way. Happiness waits for those who cry, those appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives．Always put yourself in others’ shoes．If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too． When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling．Live your life so that when you die, you are the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying． 43. In this passage, the writer wants to tell us _______. A. what to do in our life C. how to get on well with other persons B. where to go with other persons D. how to treat our life
44. Which of the following statements is True according to the passage? A. We often don’t know what we have lost until it comes someday． B. If you give someone your love, you are sure to receive love in return． C. It is wise not to rely on anybody because you are likely to be deceived． D. If it takes you a short time to love someone, you will easily forget the person． 45. If you put yourself in another person’s position, _______. A. you should put on other people’s shoes C. you should believe in other people B. you shouldn’t do what will hurt other people D. you should depend on your imagination
46. In the last paragraph the writer is actually telling us that a person in the world should be one who _______. A. can accept the suggestions made by others B. can live happily and forget the past C. has made a lot of money for himself before he dies D. does good for other people and is respected and loved by them E Undoubtedly there are a few positive characters who are able to “rise above” their environment, who are able to impress the people with whom they come in contact in spite of their clothes. Sometimes we read of some learned woman, who has “made good in her profession,” who says that she has not looked in a mirror for years; but such a woman is a rare exception, and one is not safe in gambling with one’s chances of success by following her. It is not the positive characters with whom we are concerned, however, for they are few and somehow manage to take care of themselves. The vast majority of the race are not so blessed, and we need to observe but little to realize that with them the reaction of clothes is an important factor. School girls should know that clothes may make a career; happiness and leadership in all the
第 - 7 - 页 共 15 页
years of high school and college life may be affected by the story a Freshman’s clothes tell. Many a girl with a keen mind, who has a natural disregard for clothes, perhaps, or who has not been trained in the appreciation of beauty in clothes, has lost her opportunities for leadership and self-expression which by right her brain power should have given her. One of the mental capacities which we all exercise and yet exercise most unconsciously is that of passing judgment on the people we meet. In a majority of cases the judgment is superficial and inaccurate; but the estimate is made. Some people may not get their final judgment till they hear one talk and will judge one by the tone of voice and by what is said as the true index; but the vast majority will form an opinion based largely, if not entirely, on appearance. One tells the world daily of one’s ideals, ambitions or good breeding through dress; and it is told so plainly that “he who runs may read” and, perhaps, he who reads may run. 47. According to the first two paragraphs, few people _______. A. care about their appearances B. understand the art of dressing themselves C. can catch others’ attention by dressing plainly D. are able to dress properly without professional directions 48. Who is the text intended for? A. Book writers B. Women C. Men D. Fashion designers
49. The author thinks it is _______ for most of us to judge the people we meet by what they wear. A. natural B. foolish C. surprising D. necessary
50. Which of the following can be the best title? A. Rise Above Your Environment B. He Who Runs May Read C. Dress to Impress D. Art of Dressing 第二节 根据对话内容，从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑，选项中有两项多余选项。 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） M Oh, Christina, is that you? How have you been? W I’ve been okay. I’ve just been busy with school. We really should get together and have a chat. 51 M I’d love to, but I’m leaving for Miami at 8 tonight because my brother is getting married on Saturday morning. W 52 I hope that you have a nice time there. M Well, what are you doing now? Maybe we can go to the coffee shop and chat for a while. W I really wish I could. 53
第 - 8 - 页 共 15 页
M Tennis courts? 54 W I’m taking tennis lesson. My roommate is on a tennis team and she’s gotten me interested in the sports. 55 M A little, but I haven’t played for years. When I come back from my trip, I’ll join you in taking lessons. W OK. Just give me a call when you get back. M I will. A. Do you play well? B. Have a good time! C. Give him my best wishes! D. Do you know how to play? E. I didn’t know you could play tennis. F. But I’m on my way to the tennis courts. G. How about joining me for dinner tonight?
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共 60 分）
第三部分 写作（共三节，满分 60 分）
第一节 阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文，并用英语回答问题，请注意问题后的词数要求。 For many times, you have got the feeling that a white guy who is 20 looks like 30. And they go bald faster too. Though there are also some who look really young for their age, white people generally look older! Why do they look older? I think it’s because of both genes and lifestyle. White people are generally taller, which makes them appear older. Moreover, they like to be sunburnt, which ages and damages the skin and causes wrinkles. A 15-year-old white girl is addicted to sunbeds and has been using them for 3 years – and her skin is literally baked and dermatologists (皮肤科医生) say that she has the skin of a 35-year-old! In fact, aging is based little on race, as it is on diet, exercise, and other lifestyle choices. We tend to eat more skin-friendly food, like fish and beans, but white people do not eat them so much.
第 - 9 - 页 共 15 页
Makeup is bad for skin and ages it quicker too, and generally, white people start to wear it much younger and use a lot of it. Some even start to experiment with makeup at about 8 or 9 and wear makeup properly at around 12 to 14. Some white celebrities might look a little younger due to their makeup, but still they look older than their age. 56. What ’s the function of the first paragraph? (no more than 5 words) ____________________ 57. Why does the author think that the white look older? (no more than 5 words) ____________________ 58. How does the author prove that being sunburnt is harmful to one’s skin? (no more than 4 words) ____________________ 59. What is aging mainly connected with according to the last paragraph? (no more than 6 words) ____________________ 60. According to the last paragraph, what makes white people look older than their age? (no more than 3 words) _____________________ 第二节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同学写的以下作文。文中共 有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词作斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 A man has been waiting at the bus stop. After a few minutes later, the bus arrived and did not stop. The man thought it would stop a little far, so he started running after the bus. Fortunately, the bus never stopped. The man kept follow the bus until he arrived home. The man was very glad that he could save bit of money. He happily told his wife, “Honey, today I ran after the buses until getting home. I didn’t have to pay the fee.” Surprisingly, the wife blamed her, “You fool! Do you know how many you could save if you ran after a taxi?” 第三节 书面表达（满分 35 分） 假如你是眉山市某中学高三学生李华，你的美国笔友 Bob 来信介绍了他的家乡并希望了
第 - 10 - 页 共 15 页
解你的家乡，请根据以下要点给他写封回信。 1.家乡所处的自然环境；2.家乡近年的发展变化；3.家乡发展中存在的问题； 4.对家乡未来发展的建议(两点)。 注意：1.词数 120 左右；2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好; 3.可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯; 4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和家乡名称。 Dear Bob, I’m glad to receive your last letter telling me about your beautiful hometown.
I'm looking forward to your next letter. Best wishes!
Yours, Li Hua
雅安中学高中 2015 届高三下期入学测试
51 短文改错 52 53
A man has been waiting at the bus stop. After a few minutes later, the bus arrived
and did not stop. The man thought it would stop a little far, so he started running after the bus.
Fortunately, the bus never stopped. The man kept follow the bus until he arrived home. The man
was very glad that he could save bit of money. He happily told his wife, “Honey, today I ran
第 - 11 - 页 共 15 页
after the buses until getting home. I didn’t have to pay the fee.” Surprisingly, the wife blamed
her, “You fool! Do you know how many you could save if you ran after a taxi?”
56. 57. 58. 59. 60.
Dear Bob, I’m glad to receive your last letter telling me about your beautiful hometown.
第 - 12 - 页 共 15 页
I'm looking forward to your next letter. Best wishes! Yours,
雅安中学高中 2015 届高三下期入学测试
单项填空 1-5 ABDCA 完形填空 11—15 BDABC 6-10 CBBAD
阅读理解 31—34 BACD 35—38 BCAB 39—42 ADCB 43—46 DABD 47—50 CBAC 51-55 GCFEA（每小题 2 分） 阅读表达 56. To introduce its topic/the author ’s argument. 57. Because of genes and lifestyle. 58. By giving an example. 59. Diet, exercise, and other lifestyle choices. 60. Overusing makeup./Using much makeup./ Using makeup early.
第 - 13 - 页 共 15 页
One possible version
Dear Bob, I’m glad to receive your last letter telling me about your beautifu l hometown. Now I'd like to introduce my hometown to you. Located on the Minjiang River, my hometown is very comfortable to live in with wonderful scenery and pleasant weather, which is attractive to visitors from all over the country. In recent years, many great changes have taken place.
第 - 14 - 页 共 15 页
Its economy has been developing rapidly. Lots of roads, factories and houses have been built. Besides, more schools and hospitals are available for us people. We are living a happier life. However, there are still some problems, such as water and air pollution and heavy traffic during rush hours, which affect our life very badly. In my opinion, my hometown should not only develop its economy scientifically but we must attach great importance to protecting the environment so that we'll have a better hometown in the future. （134 words） I'm looking forward to your next letter. Best wishes!
Yours, Li Hua
第 - 15 - 页 共 15 页