2016-2017 学年第一学期三明市普通高中片区(六所)联考期中 协作卷 高二英语 （满分 150 分，完卷时间 120 分钟） 学校__________ 班级________ 姓名___________ 座号_______ 第一部分 听力 (共两节，满分 30 分) 第一节 (共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 l0 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What’s wrong with the man’s watch? A. It goes slowly. sometimes. 2. When will the speakers meet? A. At 2:00. B. At 4:00. C. At 6:00. B. It goes too fast. C. It doesn’t work
3. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Neighbors. 4. Where are the speakers? A. Store B. Hospital. C. Police station. B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
5. Why did the woman make Mr. Jones angry? A. She asked the answered question again. B. She didn’t finish her work in 20 minutes. C. She asked the same question three times. 第二节 (共 15 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后, 各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. How many people are eating out tonight? A. Two. B. Three.
7. Why would the man’s wife prefer a seat by the window? A. She loves the fresh air. B. She likes to enjoy the night view. C. It’s the non-smoking area. 听第7段材料，回答第8、9题。 8. Where is the woman probably speaking? A. In a changing room. B. At a school café. C. At an information center.
9. What sport would the man like to play? A. Basketball. B. Tennis. C. Football.
听第8段材料，回答第10至12题。 10. What has the man been doing recently? A. Studying for his MBA. B. Travelling on a vocation. C. Trying to open a store in San Diego. 11. How is the business in the woman’s company? A. Unsatisfying. B. Worse than before. C. Great.
12. What are they going to do next? A. Have dinner. B. Talk about business. C. Have some drinks.
听第9段材料，回答第13至16题。 13. What are the speakers going to do tonight? A. See a movie. B. Have a meeting. C. Attend a party.
14. What kind of food does the woman prefer? A. Chinese food. B. Mexican food. C. American food.
15. How are the speakers going there? A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By subway.
16. What do we know about Tina? A. She and the man live in different cities. B. She is a beautiful and funny girl. C. The man has not seen Tina before. 听第10段材料，回答第17至20题。
17. How did the first man feel when he was invited to the party? A. Excited. B. Confident. C. Worried.
18. What advice did his friend give him? A. Don’t drink too much. B. Just follow his example. C. Have a talk with the professor. 19. Why did the first man lose control of himself by the end of the party? A. He had drunk too much. B. He was not satisfied with the food. C. He was angry with another guest. 20. What can be inferred about the second man? A. He knew more about Shakespeare than the first man did. B. He knew nothing about Shakespeare like the first man. C. He preferred Coca-cola to cheese.
第二部分 阅读理解 (共两节，满分40分) 第一节 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分) 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、和 D)中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A Thomas Edison lit up the world with his invention of the electric light. Without him, the world might still be in the dark. However, the electric light was not his only invention. He also invented the motion picture camera and 1,200 other things. About every two weeks he created something new. Thomas Edison was born in 1847. He attended school for only three months. His mother taught him at home, but Thomas was mostly self-educated. He started experimenting at a young age. When he was 12 years old, he got his first job. He became a newsboy on a train. He did experiments on the train in his spare time. Unluckily, his first work experience did not end well. They fired him when he accidentally set fire to the floor of the
train. Then Edison worked for five years as a telegraph operator, but he continued to spend much of his time in experimenting his first patent(专利权) in 1868 for a vote recorder run by electricity. Thomas Edison was totally deaf in one ear and hard of hearing in the other, but he thought of his deafness as a blessing in many ways. It kept conversations short, so that he could have more time for work. He always worked 16 out of every 24 hours. Sometimes his wife had to remind him to sleep and eat. Thomas Edison died at the age of 84. He left a great many inventions that greatly improved the quality of life all over the world. 21. How often did Edison make a new invention? A. About every seven days. C. About once a week. B. About every fourteen days. D. About twice a week.
22. The underlined word “fired” in Paragraph 3 means “_________”. A. gave somebody a job C. forced somebody to leave his job B. set fire to somebody D. let somebody down
23. Edison considered his deafness as _________. A. a gift from God B. something bad C. a kind of ability D. a disadvantage
24. Which of the following sentences is NOT true according to the passage? A. Edison had only 8 hours’ rest each day after his deafness. B. Edison got his education mostly by self-teaching. C. Edison’s great inventions made us lead a comfortable life. D. Edison had his first job in 1869. 25. Which is the best title of this passage? A. How Thomas taught himself B. Thomas Edison and his great inventions C. Thomas Edison’s warm family D. God bless Thomas Edison B The Hawaii Volcanoes National Park The Hawaii Volcanoes (火山) National Park, on the island of Hawaii, has two active
volcanoes: Mauna Loa, which last erupted（喷发） in 1984, is 13,677 feet (4.17 km) above seal level; Kilauea is next to Mauna Loa and it has been erupting since January 3rd, 1983. It is 4,190 feet (1.23 km) above sea level. When to visit The park is open 24 hours a day all year round. There are no plants or trees on the lava (火山岩) fields and no protection from the sun, so you must bring sunscreen (防晒霜). How to get there The best way to get to the park is to take Highway 11. From the airport at Hilo, Highway 11 will take you southward across the eastern part of the island. Things to see If you want to know more about the park, the Kilauea Visitor Center is surely a stop to make. It is a quarter of mile (402 m) from the park entrance. There, you can see a great movie about real lava and learn about the island’s natural and cultural history. The center is open from 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There are also many guided walks and hikes around the park. You must check weather conditions and volcanic activity before hiking alone. If possible, you may drive down Chain of Craters Road to see lava flowing into the ocean. Tickets Entrance to the park is $10.00 for each vehicle (交通工具), $5.00 for those who travel on foot or ride a bicycle. Children under the age of 15 are free. 26. Different from Mauna Loa, Kilauea ________. A. will disappear soon C. is much bigger B. is closed to visitors D. erupts more often
27. The Kilauea Visitor Center ________. A. offers all kinds of movies C. introduces visitors to the park B. is next to the park entrance D. is open for 8 hours every day
28. If a family of three drives a car into the park, they need to pay ____. A. $5.00 B $10.00 C. $15.00 D. $20.00
29. Which of the statements is TRUE?
A. The park is covered by many green trees and colourful flowers. B. The center is open to travellors 24 hours a day. C. The travellors can go hiking or take a walk around the park. D. You can take a flight to the park directly. 30. The text is most probably take from ______. A. a geography textbook C. a research papers B. a newspaper report D. a travel magazine
C The Polish take great pride in their culture. Our culture has many different customs and traditions. I will discuss three of these traditions and customs. The Polish will say “Dziekuje” (“thank you”) only after receiving their change. What I mean by this is that when you are in Poland, you should wait to say “thank you” until after you have been given your change back. If you do not, you are telling cashiers (收银员) that they can “keep the change.” Often, people visiting Poland will feel that things are very expensive, until they learn that they are giving the store clerk permission to keep the money that would have been given back. Polish people break “bread” with their families during their Christmas Eve meal. The Christmas Eve celebration starts with the breaking of the Oplatek, which is a thin piece of “bread”. In my family, the eldest in the family (my grandfather) takes the big Oplatek and breaks it into large pieces that he then hands down to each of his four children (my aunt, uncles, and father). Then, these family members break their pieces into smaller sizes and pass them out to their own children. Once the last piece is passed down to the youngest, we say a prayer and eat the piece of thin bread. Polish people celebrate “Imieniny”, or Name’s Day. This day is more important than one’s birthday. They often name their children after a saint (圣徒) whose day is the closest to the date that they were born on. Then their saint’s day that they were named after becomes their “new” birthday. On Name’s day, families and friends gather together and enjoy a variety of food, drinking, and dancing.
As you can see, Poland has a few very unique traditions and customs. I honour my Polish culture and will pass it on to my own children because it is important to know one’s own culture. 31. In Poland, if you say “Dziekuje” before getting your change, ____. A. the product will be changed B. the store clerk will keep it C. the store clerk will check the money D. the product will be returned to the store 32. On Christmas Eve, the author will receive “bread” from _____. A. his grandfather B. his uncle C. his father D. his aunt
33. A Polish person’s Imieniny is ______. A. a day to visit families and friends B. more important than Name’s Day C. a day to honor a saint D. near to his or her birthday
34. What does the author think of Polish traditions and customs? A. He shows no interest in them. C. He is worried about them. B. He feels proud of them. D. He considers them very funny.
35. Which of the statements is NOT true? A. Children will receive their change as a Christmas present. B. Polish people often get together with their friends on Name’s Day. C. Polish people like to share the bread in an interesting way. D. Name’s Day is often celebrated by a Polish as his “new” birthday. 第二节 (共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余 选项。 The eyes are the windows of the soul. Having a pair of bright, clear eyes is very important, so we should protect our eyes throughout our lives. while lying down or walking. Relax after every hour of reading. Keep a distance from the TV set when you watch TV and give your eyes a rest every 30 minutes.
Don’t stare at the sun or try to read in the darkness. 37 your eyes easily.
This can damage
Get your eyes checked often. Not many people have this habit, but it is necessary. If you feel that there is something wrong with your eyes, get them checked quickly. 38 . 39 You can close your eyes for a few seconds or look into the distance for
one or two minutes. A small break will relax your eyes and help to stop you from getting eye problems. Be careful when you choose your glasses. 40 Make sure your glasses are right
for you. If they don’t feel right, get your glasses changed. A. Rest your eyes whenever you can. B. Develop good reading habits. C. Eye problems can be found and treated early with regular checks. D. Glasses that aren’t suitable for you could bring you trouble. E. Make sure you get enough sleep every night. F. Drink green tea every day as a way to protect your eyes against eye problems. G. Even if you’re wearing sunglasses, never look directly at the sun. 第三部分 英语知识运用 (共两节，满分 40) 第一节 完形填空(共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出可以填入空白处的 最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Computer games are popular all around the world. Many people on the Internet. Games look more and more 42 41 these games
as computer technology improves. 43 a new world. Some games let
Many people describe playing computer games as people 44
their own cities. Some games take people on journeys. Other games allow
people to talk over the Internet. Gaming can 45 many positive effects. It can help people make friends, learn 46 help improve eye and hand movement.
to solve problems and make decisions. It can However, gaming can become a 47 .
People addicted (沉溺) to computer games will find themselves
the time. And this can 50
neglect (忽视). People with a gaming addiction often
their studies, work, sleep, relationships, food, and family. They are often 51 the amount of time they play. And uncontrolled playing can lead to 52 on gaming.
other problems like debt. Many gaming addicts spend all their
53 , there have been far worse cases of gaming addiction. It was reported that a man died while playing an Internet computer game same game for 50 hours with few 55 . 54 he had been playing the
Today, many more governments and doctors are trying to solve the problem of gaming addiction. More people are learning about the problem. More people are getting And more people are changing their lives. Some people might blame the game creating the problem of gaming addiction. However, some people think “It would be easy for me to blame the game, I ran away from my problems. I 60 59 57 58 . 56 . for
I know that was not the problem.
in an Internet world instead of directly working
to solve my problems,” a game addict said. 41. A. play 42. A. strange expensive 43. A. sleeping in away 44. A. find 45. A. change 46. A. soon 47. A. chance 48. A. thinking about about 49. A. run into out 50. A. improve 51. A. offer 52. A. money B. expect B. control B. time
B. watch B. serious
C. lose C. real
D. need D.
B. entering into
C. looking forward to D.walking
B. love B. feel B. still B. problem B. hearing of
C. describe C. study C. even C. lie C. tired of
D. create D. produce D. just D. rule D. worried
B. lead to
C. result from
C. forget C. count C. energy
D. enjoy D. record D. life
53. A. Finally 54. A. because 55. A. words 56. A. happiness 57. A. buyers 58. A. strangely differently 59. A. so although 60. A. hid
B. Always B. if B. trips B. pride B. visitors B. quickly
C. However C. and C. mistakes C. power C. makers C. carefully
D. Anyway D. until D. breaks D. help D. winners D.
★★★注意：以下题目须在答题卡上书写作答，如在试题卷上作答，答案无效。 第二节 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 I am 61 (interest) in the report on middle school students’ using
cell-phones. In fact, more students now come to school with cell-phones. My schoolmates have different opinions. Some think it is 62 (convenience) to get
in touch with others with the cell-phone, and it also makes you feel safe 63 (especial) when you are in trouble. Besides, 64 is nice to enjoy
many functions of different cell-phones. Others think differently. First, the cell-phone is not a must in school, as there 65 (be) some IC phones there, 66 (make) it easy to call others. Second,
many students often play e-games and send e-messages with their cell-phones, even in class, which will surely have bad a great deal of time and money will be is 69 67 68 (effect) on their study. What’s more, (waste). In my opinion, the cell-phone 70 it doesn’t mean we can use
useful tool in our daily life,
it freely in school. 第四部分 写作 (共三节，满分 40 分) 第一节 根据提示完成句子（共 20 空；每空 0.5 分，满分 10 分） 71. Who ____________ ____________ a theory about black holes? 谁提出了黑洞理论？ 72. Many people are ____________ ____________ air pollution.
- 10 -
很多人都暴露于空气污染的危险之中。 73. You have ____________ 这个单词你漏了一个字母。 74. The medical team ____________ ____________ five doctors and ten nurses. 这个医疗队由五名医生和十位护士组成。 75. We are sorry to arrive late, because the car ____________ ____________ on the way. 很抱歉我们迟到了，因为车子中途损坏了。 76. This morning I got up early ____________ ____________ to catch the first bus. 今天早上我起得很早为了赶上第一班车。 77. Please ____________ us ____________ any changes of address. 地址若有变动请随时通知我们。 78. I ____________ ____________ your trying to learn some money, but please don’t neglect your studies.我同意你试着去挣一些钱，但请不要误了功课。 79. Only in this way ____________ we ____________ the problem. 只有通过这个方法我们才能解决这个问题。 80. Not only ____________ she ____________ well, but he also plays the piano well. 他不仅歌唱得好，而且钢琴也弹得好。 第二节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 本题有 10 个句子，每句中有一处错误，每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 只允许修改 10 处，多者不计分。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 81. What is the language speaking in Germany? 82. Everybody was exciting to hear the news. 83. I had my house repair last week. 84. Giving more time, we could do it much better. 85. It is difficult to find a man to take place of the doctor. 86. What was your first impress of London? 87. Everyone likes to work in pleasant surrounding.
- 11 -
____________ a letter in this word.
88. Wang Ping ran very fast and soon I lose sight of him. 89. Tom’s teacher accused him with cheating in the exam. 90. He was lost in the book for the first time he read it. 第三节 书面表达 (20 分) 某英文杂志正在举办以 “你最想采访的中国名人” 为主题的征文活动，请你以小记者的 身份写一篇英语短文。内容包括： 1 采访对象；2 采访的原因； 3 想提的问题。 注意：1 词数 110 词左右；2 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。 A Famous Chinese That I Would Like to Interview ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________
- 12 -
_ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ ________________________________________________________________________________ _ 2016-2017 学年第一学期三明市普通高中片区（六所）联考期中协作卷 高二英语参考答案及听力材料 命题学校：永安三中 第一部分 听力（30 分） 1-5 CACBA 6-10 ABCBA 11-15 CAABC 16-20 BCBAB 杜继华 审核人：张琳莉
第二部分 阅读理解（40 分） 21-25 BCADB 26-30 DCBCD 31-35 BCDBA 36-40 BGCAD
第三部分 英语知识运用 (40 分) 第一节 完形填空(30 分) 41-45 ACBDD 46-50 CBABC 51-55 BACAD 56-60 DCDBA
第二节 语法填空（10 分） 61.interested 66.making 62.convenient 67.effects 63.especially 68.wasted 64.it 65.are 70.but
第四部分 写作 (40 分) 第一节 完成句子（10 分） 71. put forward 72. exposed to 73.left out 74. consists of 75. broke down 80. does, sing
76. so as 或 in order 77. inform, of 78. approve of 79. can, solve 第二节 短文改错（10 分） 81. speaking 改为 spoken 82. exciting 改为 excited
- 13 -
83. repair 改为 repaired 85. take place of 改为 take the place of 87. surrounding 改为 surroundings 89.with 改为 of 第三节 书面表达 (20 分)
84. Giving 改为 Given 86. impress 改为 impression 88. lose 改为 lost 90. for 删除
The person I would like to interview is Yang Liwei. I would really like to interview him because he is not only the first Chinese to go to space but also one of the greatest astronauts in the world. I have long been interested in space exploration and I believe I could learn a great deal from him about it. If I could interview him, I would like ask him what made him an astronaut and how he was trained. I would also like to know how he felt in space and whether space travel is such great fun as I have read. Finally, I would like to ask a few questions about his personal life which must be very interesting.
听力原文： (Text 1) Text 1 W: Good morning, sir. Can I help you? M: Could you please look at my watch? Sometimes it doesn’t work. Text 2 W: Would it be convenient to see you today? M: Yes. My office hours are two to four. W: Then I’ll come at two. M: OK. See you then. Text 3 W: Congratulations, Tom! Our teacher said that you had done the best in the English test in our class. M: Really? Do you know what my score is? Are you still one of the best in our class?
- 14 -
Text 4 W: Tom, are you feeling any better? M: Yes, thank you. W: Ok. Now open your mouth and let me take your temperature. Text 5 W: I don’t understand why Mr. Jones got angry with me when I asked him that question in class this morning. M: Really? You were the third student to ask him the same question in twenty minutes. Text 6 W: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation? M: Oh, I’m afraid not. W: All right. How many, please? M: A table for two, please. W: Would you please come with me?. . . How about this one, sir? M: It’s OK. But we’d prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shanghai. W: I’m sorry. This is the only available table I can give you at the moment. The tables by the window are all occupied. M: Well, It doesn’t matter. We’ll take this one. W: Well, then, it’s yours. Take a seat, please. M: Thank you. W: Here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. Text 7 W: Hello. Queen Sports Center. Helen speaking. M: Hello. My name is Albert Swift and I’d like some information please. Are you open on the weekend? W: Yes. All day, Saturday and Sunday. But we’re closed on Monday. M: Can I swim in the afternoon? W: Between 3 and 5 o’clock. A school uses the pool from 1:00 till 3:00 and then at 5:00 there’s a beginners’ class.
- 15 -
M: Ok. I’d like to play tennis, too. Is that possible? W: Yes, we also have basketball and football, and after you swim, try the café upstairs. It’s near the changing room. Text 8 M: Grace! How are you? How long has it been? W: Oh, since last May, I think. And how are you doing? M: Fine, fine. I’ve been busy on the weekends working on my MBA. W: Wonderful, Keep it up. M: Thanks, I will. And how are things at Tokai? W: Fine. Sales are up eighteen percent over last year and the boss is thinking about opening up another store in San Diego. M: Ah, that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. But first , are you hungry? W: A little, do you want to get something to eat? M: Well, they have great steaks here. And I thought we’d talk a little bit over dinner, and afterwards, talk business over drinks. W: That’s a great idea! Text 9 M: So, Jane, where are we meeting these friends of yours tonight? W: OH, didn’t I tell you? We’re going to see a movie. M: Yeah? What movie? W: I’m not sure. I know it’s one of those action movies. M: Oh, no. Can’t we see a romantic movie? Action movies are too violent and stupid. W: I know, but my friends really want to see this one. M: Ok, then what about dinner? Should we take them out for some Chinese food? W: I’d prefer Mexican. I’m not too good with chopsticks. M: All right. I wouldn’t want you to spill food on yourself in front of your old friends. W: They’re not just my old friends. You know one of them. Tina. M: Yeah, We live in the same town and we went to the same school. W: She’s beautiful and funny. I like her very much.
- 16 -
M: Yes, she is a nice girl. Are we taking the bus? W: No, the subway is faster. Did I tell you we have to be there in 30 minutes? Text 10 Two businessmen were invited to dinner at the home of a college professor. One of the men had not had much education and was worried that he might make a fool of himself, but his friend said, “Don’t worry. Just do what I do, and don’t talk about anything you don’t really understand. ” The first man managed to get through the dinner successfully, but by the end of the evening he had had a lot to drink, and he began to get careless. A guest asked him whether he liked Shakespeare, and he answered confidently, “it’s very pleasant, but I prefer Coca-Cola. ” There was an uncomfortable silence in the room, and soon people began to leave. When the two friends were out of the house, the second man said to his friend, “You certainly made a fool of yourself by making that silly remark about Coca-Cola. ” “What do you mean?” asked the other man. “What was wrong with it?” “Everyone knows that Shakespeare isn’t a drink, ” his friend replied. “It’s a kind of cheese. ”
- 17 -