第一节单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分, 满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 21. —Go out? Why not stay home and watch the Banquet by Feng Xiaogang? — _______ You promised to take me out for dinner. A. Great! B. Why me! C. Come on! D. Not at all!
22. —What should I wear to attend Tim’s birthday party? —Dress ____ you like. A. what B. however C. whatever D. how
23. The 15th Asian Games was held in Doha, Qatar, from December 1st to 15th, 2006, during ______ time all the athletes competed for medals. A. whose D. that B. when C. which
24. —Andy works hard. —So he does. He is often seen _____ heavily before his teammates have even arrived at practice. A. to be sweated sweating B. sweated C. be sweated D.
25. The number 9.11 is a special number, ____, I think, that will be remembered by the Americans forever. A. what D. one B. it C. which
26. —I’m sorry, but the manager isn’t here yet. Shall I have him call you when he comes back? —No, I’ll call him later. If I call again in half an hour, do you think he ____? A. arrives have arrived B. has arrived C. will arrive D. will
27. They have most carefully the time and money needed to complete the project. out A. picked out B. left out C. figured out D. taken
28. Although the professor had a class on time, he was not used ________ late for his lecture. A. to have students C. for students to be B. for students’ being D. to students’ being
29.—The contest is so easy, but you fail to pass it. —I’m sorry it ______ be this way. A. need B. should C. may D. would
30. Now that the forest was destroyed by a big fire, a large ________of trees ______ to be planted on the mountain. A. number; has have B. quantity; has C. amount; have D. sum;
31. —____ your step, Jim, or you might fall into the water. —Oh, dear! Look where I am going. A. Look out B. Take C. Watch D. Notice
32. In Norway it is common ____ for the husband to stay at home to look after the baby. A. use D. idea B. sense C. practice
33. —Everybody in the city is very careful about the flu. —Of course.______, they will be infected with it. A. If not B. However C. If so D. Besides
34. It was on July 1, 2006 ___ Qinghai-Tibet railway began operation, ____ is a symbolic project in China’s West Development Strategy. A. when; that which B. that; when C. which; when D. that;
35. —Tom, you are caught late for the third time. —Oh, __________. A. not at all that’s all right B. just my luck C. never mind D.
第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每题 1 分, 满分 20 分） 阅读下面短文, 从短文后所给各题的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中, 选出可以填 入空白处的最佳选项。 Years ago，if a teenager had some problems in his life，he might go home and write in his diary；now, a teenager with 36 problems might go onto the Internet and write about them in a blog （博客）. In many ways, a diary and a blog are very 37 ；But what makes blogging different from writing in a（n） 38 diary? The biggest difference is that a blog is much more 39 than a diary. Usually， a teenager treats his diary like a book full of 40 that he does not want to 41 with others. It’s interesting that someone who writes in a blog 42 a diary will probably write nearly the same information. I have a little sister, and sometimes I go online to read her 43 . She writes about things like waking up early for swimming practice and not studying enough for her chemistry test. 44 I was her age, I wrote about the same thing, but 45 in my dairy. Then, after I had finished writing, I would hide my diary in a secret place because I was 46 that my sister might read it. The biggest 47 with blogging is that anyone can read what you write. If I was angry with a friend during high school and wrote something 48 about him in my diary, he would never know. 49 , if my sister ever wrote something bad about a friend, that friend might 50 her blog and get angry. There are also 51 to blogging, of course. If I was feeling sad one day and wrote in my diary, “Nobody cares about me….. ” Because no one would 52 about it. However, if my sister wrote the same sentence in her blog, her best friend would quickly 53 and tell her how much they 54 her. Blog help people 55 in contact with their friend and know what the people around them are doing. 36. A. the same D. daily B. interesting C. difficult
考单招上高职单招网---37. A. simple 38. A. personal traditional 39. A. attractive D. quick 40. A. thoughts D. secrets 41. A. tell D. solve 42. A. instead of besides 43. A. blog D. web 44. A. Although D. Because 45. A. only D. never 46. A. angry D. worried B. special D. different
C. similar C. meaningful C. exciting C. ideas C. publish C. except for C. report C. When C. still C. glad C. question C. bad C. Therefore C. write C. shortcomings C. think D. D.
B. ordinary B. public B. puzzles B. share B. as well as B. diary B. Since B. already B. sad B. doubt B. wrong B. However B. break B. wishes B. know
47. A. problem D. mistake 48. A. boring D. funny 49. A. So D. Then 50. A. steal D. read 51. A. reasons D. advantages 52. A. care D. ask
考单招上高职单招网---53. A. prepare D. feel 54. A. 1ike D. stand 55. A. 1ose D. find B. miss B. stay B. begin
C. respond C. need C. 1eave
第三部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分, 满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文, 从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中, 选出最佳选项,。 A A dream became true as two young pilots took off to fly around the world. Chris Wall and Dan Dominguez have been dreaming big since they were 17year-old high school students in EL Paso, Tex. U S A. At that time they flew alone in a plane to Alaska and back. Now they were really dreaming big. They were planning to take off this September on an around-the-world flight. And all went well, the 21-year-old pilots at last broke a world record by becoming the youngest to fly by themselves around the Earth. As they circled the world in their small, twin-engine airplane, they would be taking plenty of kids along for the ride, because students could follow their flight by way of the Internet. The flight took three months and made about 32 stops. Their plane was highly versatile (多用途的). Dan said, “It can take off from a muddy strip in Bali, the deserts of Egypt, the jungles of Africa, yet it can still cross the ocean.” Dan, a commercial pilot and flight instructor, recently graduated from the University of Rochester New York State. Chris is a three-year student at Rice University in Houston, Tex. The purpose of their project, called World Flight 2000, was to make education more interactive and to encourage young people to follow their dreams no matter how challenging they are. Said Dan:“We want to share the spirit of flying and show students that anything is possible with a good education, persistence and perseverance.”
At each stop, the two pilots talked with students about their trip. They also visited schools all over the United States to tell about their adventures. “We’ve wanted to fly since we could remember,” they said. “We started flying before we were driving.” 56. It’s obvious that the flight circling the world ________. A. was completed on September 2000 B. was a nonstop flight from EL. Paso, Tex. to Egypt C. took half a year to cross the ocean D. could be followed through Internet and affect many people 57. The plane was a small one with 2 engines, but . A. it drew many young people’s attention and carried them around B. it could land in many unusual places C. it could take off on water because of its special function D. it helped do all kinds of business in the United States 58. The following statements tells us the purposes for which the two young pilots flew around the world except. A. they wanted to make education more interactive B. they hoped to encourage the youths to make efforts to reach their aims C. they intended to accept challenges no matter what they were D. they had the hope to show themselves off and gain fame and reward 59. According to the story, Chris and Dan’s success suggests that . A. wide interests can make you famous and successful as well B. big dreams are important and easy to come true C. good education, persistence and perseverance can lead one to success D. flying is too difficult but interesting B Will you want me to read a whole book in English?
Yes. Believe it or not, that may be easier than you think. Not all classics are so difficult or complicated. So you’re not limited to the simplified versions. And the easier books are not all for children. In the original versions, books may send you to the dictionary. And you might not understand everything you read. But reading one from cover to cover will give you a real sense of accomplishment. The key is to find the right books. Let’s have a look at these. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) Stepping into an old wardrobe, four English schoolchildren find themselves in the magical world of Narnia. On this delightful land, they find friends among the many talking creatures. The children soon discover, however, that Narnia is ruled by the White Witch. Edmund, one of the children, falls under her power. Who can free Narnia? Only Aslan, the great and noble lion. He alone knows the Deeper Magic. But the children themselves must help fight the battle against the White Witch and those who serve her. The Old Man and the Sea (Ernest Hemingway) Santiago, an old Cuban fisherman, hasn’t caught any fish in more than 80 days. Sailing far out from land, the old man hooks an enormous fish. That begins an agonizing three-day battle. First he struggles against the great fish. Then he must fight off the sharks that circle the little boat and threaten to eat his fish. Exhausted and bleeding, the old man arrives back at shore. But his fish, his beautiful fish . . . Hemingway won the Nobel Prize for this superb story of strength and courage, of victory and regret. A Wrinkle in Time (Madeleine Lingle) Meg’s father, a U.S. government scientist, has been missing for many months. He had been experimenting with time travel when he mysteriously disappeared. Now Meg, her little brother Charles Wallace and her friend Calvin will try to rescue him. But first they must outwit the forces of evil they encounter on their journey through time and space. Can they find Meg’s father before it’s too late? This novel is more than just a science-fiction adventure. It’s an exploration of the nature of our universe.
考单招上高职单招网---The Pearl (John Steinbeck)
One day Kino, a poor Mexican pearl diver, finds a magnificent pearl. With it he dreams of buying a better life, new clothes and schooling for his son. Instead, it brings only evil. His wife pleads with him to get rid of it. “No,” says Kino. “I will have my chance. I am a man.” But when he kills a man who is trying to steal the pearl, Kino and his wife must run for their lives. This tale of dreams, justice and the power of greed is told simply and beautifully. The Long Winter (Laura Ingalls Wilder) It’s winter, 1880—1881, on America’s northern prairies. Mr. and Mrs. Ingalls and their four girls stay near the kitchen stove to keep warm. Heavy snowstorms cut them off even from neighbors. With the trains stopped, no supplies can reach the town. Food and fuel are running out. Day after day the girls must grind wheat for bread and twist hay to burn. At times they nearly lose the battle to keep their spirits up. This story provides a fascinating glimpse into the life of early American settlers. 60. In the passage, the author intends to _______. A. recommend a few simplified versions of classics B. recommend a few original versions of classics C. tell us how to read an English book from beginning to end D. tell us how to find proper English books to read 61. In The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, the White Witch is probably _____. A. an evil woman with magic power C. a delightful talking creature B. a friendly woman with magic power D. a powerful lion
62. The underlined word “outwit” in the passage probably means ______. A. get rid of C. beat by being cleverer B. take advantage of D. make the most of
63. A Wrinkle in Time is different from other books mentioned in the passage in that _____.
考单招上高职单招网---A. it is not a science fiction
B. it tells a true story D. it tells the battle between
C. it provides some scientific knowledge justice and evil C
Fred Marzocchi grew up with dreams of drawing for a living. “There aren’t many ways to make a living with your sketchbook（写生册）, but advertising was one of them. ” After a few hopeless attempts to find a job, Fred became desperate for experience. He found a large drugstore chain with an in-house advertising unit and offered to work for literally nothing. They took him up on the offer, and within weeks not only had he gained professional experience, but the drugstore decided to pay him for his efforts. After working for a number of advertising agencies, Fred went on to open his own graphics design and photography business. He often looks back on the offer to work without pay. “I just needed a chance, a start in this business, and I haven’t had to work for free since,” he says with a smile. College students who served in internships（实习） were 15 percent more likely to find employment after graduation, and 70 percent believed they were better prepared for the workplace because of their internship experience. 64. From the passage, we can infer_________. A. Fred is very good at doing business. B. After working for a number of advertising agencies, Fred opened his own photography business. C. Fred can only make a living by drawing D. People with some working experience can have more chance to find a job. 65. Fred offer to work for the drugstore without pay, because_________. A. he wanted to show his ability B. he thought he would be employed by the drugstore later. C. he intended to gain some experience. D. he couldn’t find a job in other companies 66. What would be the best title for the passage?
考单招上高职单招网---A. Work for free B. Get experience, anyway you can
C. Experience ---the most important thing D. How Fred became successful 67. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Fred Marzocchi dreamed of drawing for a living as a child. B. After some attempts to find a job, Fred didn’t lose heart. C. After working for an advertising agencies, Fred went on to open his own business. D. 70 percent of college students believed they were better prepared for the workplace. D 1975, Microsoft: Bill Gates founded Microsoft with a group of school friends. Gates is worth ￡25billion 1976, Apple: Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs built the first ready-made PC in a garage, selling a scientific calculator and a Volkswagen microbus to pay for it. Apple is now worth ￡6.3 billion 1984, Dell: Michael Dell, 39, founded the Dell Computer Corporation, now the world’s biggest PC manufacturer, by selling custom-built PCs directly to customs. It is worth ￡37 billion and Dell’s personal wealth is believed to exceed ￡10 billion 1994：Linux Torvalds created the Linux operating system while studying at Helsinki university. From the start, the code was freely distributed. It is becoming more popular as an alternative to the Windows operating system. He has become wealthy with his company Transmeta. 1998, Google: Sergey Brin and Larry Page began their search engine in a friend’s garage. It is now reputedly worth about ￡25 billion. 1999, Napster: Shawn Fettings quit college at 19 to create a music download site with his uncle. By 2000 it was worth 42￡million. 1999：Evan Williams, 28, founded www. blogger. com. It now has more than a million registered users. In 2003 he sold it to Google.
68. The underlined word “it” in paragraph 3 refers to ______. A. customers who buy PCs C. Michael Dell B. Dell computer corporation D. Selling custom-built PCs
69. From the passage, we can infer the following EXCEPT_________. A. www.blogger.com belongs to Google now B. Gates’ personal wealth is larger than that of Dell’s C. Shawn Fettings creates a music download site all by himself D. Microsoft has a longer history than Apple 70. What would be the best title for the passage? A. Famous computer companies B. Net millionaires C. How to run a computer company successfully D. Being successful 第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 两部分 共 35 分） 第四部分 任务型阅读（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单 词。 注意：每空格 1 个单词。 Many people think a telephone is a necessity. But I think it is a pest (有害的 事物) and a time waste. Very often you find it impossible to escape from it. If you have a telephone in your own house, you will admit that it tends to ring when you least want it to ring; when you are asleep, or in the middle of a meal or a conversation or when you are just going out, or when you are in your bath. Are you strong-minded enough to ignore it? You are not. You think there may be some important news or message for you. I can assure you that if a message is really important it will reach you sooner or later. Have you ever rushed crippling from the bath, or chewing from the table, or dazed from the bed, only to be told that you are a wrong number? But you will say, you need not have your name printed in the telephone directory, and you can have a telephone which is only usable for outgoing calls.
Besides, you will say, isn’t it important to have a telephone in case of sudden emergency—illness, accident, or fire? Of course, you are right, but here in a thickly populated country like England one is seldom far from a telephone in case of dreadful necessity. I think perhaps I had better try to justify (证明是有理的) myself by trying to prove that what I like is good. I admit that in different circumstances—if I were a wealthy and powerful businessperson, for instance, or badly ill and had to lie in bed, I might find a telephone a necessity. But then if I were a taxi-driver I should find a car as necessity. Let me put it another way: there are two things for which the English seem to show particular talent: one is mechanical invention, the other literature. My own business happens to be with the use of words but I see I must now stop using them, for I have had just been handed a slip of paper to say that somebody is waiting to speak to me on the telephone. I think I had better answer it. After all, one never knows, it may be something important.
Title: The (71) ________ Many people Different (77) about it It is _(72)_____ when one wants to make a call, especially in time of (73)___________. It can _(74)_____ time and even be __(75)___. The author Not everyone, _(76)___ a businessperson or a sick person who has to stay in bed, needs it.
I don’t need it because my job is writing.
_(78)___ with it
It always seems to ring when one is doing something else or doesn’t want it to ring. Almost _ (79)____ can ignore it even if they want to. One __(80) ____ to answer it only to find that he is misdialed.
71. Telephone harmful
72. necessary 73. emergency
76. except 77. opinions/views
78. Problems 79. nobody
第五部分 书面表达（满分 25 分） 高中生在成长的过程中会碰到一些烦恼。你班就这一话题正积极筹备召开一次主 题班会。请你依据下表进行必要的思考，并用英语准备一篇到会发言的材料。词数 150 左右。
pains 相貌、体形不美 不被他人理解，朋友少 学习滞后，压力大 零花钱不多 Good morning boys and girls,
solutions 不必在意 加强沟通 ? ?
We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can get rid of them correctly and wisely. First, some of us are upset about their body styles and looks. It’s unnecessary and it’s not important at all. We needn’t care about it. It is one’s inner beauty that matters. Second, we sometimes seem to be misunderstood by our teachers, parents and classmates. Facing this, we can find a proper time to have a heart-to-heart talk with them, trying to remove the misunderstanding. Some of us have fewer friends. I think being open-minded and friendly will do you good. Third, we may fall behind others, which makes us stressed. Actually we
can encourage ourselves to work efficiently, full of determination. Last, some of us don’t have much pocket money, so they feel unhappy. Isn’t it strange? So long as we have some, that’s enough. And we can learn to spend money! That’s all. Thank you.
单项选择 21. C come on 意为“得了吧”，表示知道某人所说的话不正确。 22. B 本题 however you like 相当于 in whatever way you like，根据语境，不难判断 出 B 为正确答案。 23. C 定语从句中，当关系代词修饰不表所属关系的 time 或 period 时，常用 which 引导。 24. D 感觉动词 see 用于被动结构，选项 A、C 不可以用于这一结构中；选项 B 为被 动意义，不成立；只有选项 D(sweating)现在分词与 be seen 构成复合结构， 强调状态。 25. D 考查代词。one 作 number 的同位语。 26. D 一般将来时表示将来某一时刻将要发生的动作，而将来完成时则表示将来某个 时间之前已经发生或完成的动作。根据该句语境及其句意可知，该句选项动作 表示将来完成的动作。 27. C pick out“挑出，选出”； leave out“漏掉”；figure out“算出”； take out“拿出， 取出”。根据句子意思：他们十分仔细地算出了完成工程所需要的钱和时间，故 应选 figure out。
28. D be used to（sb.’s）doing sth.习惯于（某人）做某事。 29. B should 此处表示竟然，用在表示惊异、遗憾，不以为然等情绪的从句中。 30. B a large quantity of 跟可数名词复数或不可数名词，谓语用单数，a large number of 跟可数名词复数，谓语用复数，a large amount of 跟不可数名词， 谓语用单数，a large sum of 跟不可数名词，谓语用单数。 31. C mind/watch one’s step，固定习语，意思是“小心地行走，谨慎的做事或行动”； look out“小心，当心”。 32. C practice 指惯例、习惯做法，而 common sense 指常识。 33. A If not 是“If they are not careful about flu”的省略；however 是副词或连词， “无论如何，不过”；If so“如果是这样”； Besides“除此之外，还有()其他的”。 34. D 第一空 It was……that……是强调句式；第二空 which 引导非限制性定语从句， which 在从句中作主语。 35. B just my luck 是习语，意思为“真倒霉！”。not at all 和 that’s all right 多用于 对方感谢时的应答语，“不客气”。Never mind 用于对方道歉时的应答语，“没关 系”。
完形填空 本文讲了博客的优缺点。 36. A 青少年面临同样的问题会上网写博客。 37. C 日记和博客非常相似。 38. D 是什么让博客和传统的日记不同呢？traditional“传统的”，personal“个人的”， ordinary “普通的”，meaningful“有意义的”，均不合句意。 39. B 博客比日记公开。 40. D 日记是个人的秘密。 41. B 不愿和他人共享。 42. A 根据下文，有些人写博客而不是写日记，内容仍是个人秘密。instead of “而不 是，代替”，as well as“和”，except for“除……之外（忽略细节）”， besides“除……之外（包含）”。 43. A 上网去读朋友的博客。 44. C 当我在她那个年龄时。考查时间状语从句。
考单招上高职单招网---45. A 却只能写日记。
46. D 藏起来，担心妹妹会看见。此时表示担心。 47. A 根据下文，博客最大的问题就是公开性，任何人均可以看。 48. C bad“不好的”，符合语境，下文也有提到。boring“无聊的”，wrong“错误的”， funny“可笑的”， 均不合句意。 49. B 意义上的转折，故选 however。 50. D 朋友就可能在网上读到内容。 51. D 根据下文，博客也有优点。 52. B 没有人了解。 53. C 朋友看到博客，就会回复她。 54. A 朋友会说多么喜欢她。 55. B stay in touch with sb.“保持联系”，符合语境。
阅读理解 56.D 根据第四段“… students could follow their flight by way of the Internet.”可 知，学生可利用因特网追踪他们的飞行。 57.B 根据第五段可知，飞机可以在泥泞地带、在沙漠中、在丛林中起飞。这就说明他 们的飞机可以在不平常的地方降落。 58.D 这个选项包含了第七、八段的内容。 59.C 这个答案点明了他们飞行的重大意义，同时也是他们的成功所在。 60. B 从文章前几段可以概括出作者的用意：让读者读几本浅显的原著。 61. A 对书的介绍：有一个孩子落入了"她"的魔爪，因此孩子们要跟"她"斗争。可以看 出此处的"她"只能是一个"妖婆"。 62. C 根据前后的信息提示，我们可知，此处的意思是：想拯救出 Meg’s father，孩 子们必须"智取"。 63.C 本书最后一句的介绍说明，A Wrinkle in Time 不仅仅是科幻小说，而且是对宇 宙的探索，因此涉及科学内容。 64. D 从最后一段可以推断出，有工作经验的人找到工作的机率更大。
65. C 第二段一开始就提到，弗雷德在求职数度碰壁之后，急切地希望获得经验，然 后就找到一家自己拥有广告部的大杂货连锁店，表示主动愿意干活不领取报酬。 可见 C 是正确的。 66. B Fred Marzocchi 的经历说明 “获取工作经验”的重要性, 所以最佳标题应该是 B“尽量设法获取经验”。 67. B 分析全文可知， Fred Marzocchi 已经绝望，故 B 项错误。 68. B 这里的 it 应该是指代上文提到的正在被介绍基本情况的戴尔电脑公司。 69. C Shawn Fetting 是跟他的叔叔一起创建了第一个音乐下载网站，而不是他自己。 70. B 这篇文章主要是列举了网络富翁的情况。