1、as 句型： (1) as 引导方式状语从句句型：“按照……；正如……” 引导方式状语从句句型： 按照…… 正如……” ……； 例：We do farm work as the old peasant teaches us. As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south. 正如(像) 你们国家一 样.. (2) as＋形容词／副词原级＋（ ／an）＋名词＋as ; ＋（a ）＋名词 ＋形容词／副词原级＋（ ）＋名词＋ 否定式：not as/so --- as 例：He is as good a player as his sister． (3) As it is =as things are 照现在的情形看 Leave the house as it is. I’d like to buy it as it is. (4) such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于…… 如此……以致于…… ……以致于 例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said. (5) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……以致于…… 如此……以致于…… ……以致于 例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box. (6) such --- as--- 象……之类的…… （接名词或定语从句） ……之类的 之类的…… 接名词或定语从句） 例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was. 他希望成为一个像雷锋这样的人。 (7) the same ＋名词＋as 和……一样的…… （接名词或定语从句） 名词＋ ……一样的 一样的…… 接名词或定语从句） 例：He is not the same man as he used to be . (8) as 引导非限制性定语从句 例：As is known to us, knowledge is power. (9)引导时间状语从句。 随着。。； 一边。。， 一边。。。 引导时间状语从句。 随着。。； 一边。。， 一边。。。 引导时间状语从句 例：We get wiser as we get older. (10) 引导原因状语从句，与 because 的用法相近 引导原因状语从句， 例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back. (11) 引导让步状语从句（ 可用 though 替换） 引导让步状语从句（ 替换） 例：Child as he is, he knows much about science. Try as he might, he couldn’t solve the problem. Much as I respect him, I can’t agree with his idea. 2、prefer 句型： 句型： 、 (1) prefer to do sth .I prefer to stay at home. (2) prefer doing sth. I prefer playing in defence. (3) prefer sb to do sth. Would you prefer me to stay? (4) prefer to do sth rather than do sth ……宁愿…...而不愿.…I prefer to stay at home rather than go out (5) prefer doing sth to doing sth.I prefer watching football to playing it. (6) prefer sth to sth I prefer tea to coffee. 3、would rather 句型： 句型： 、 (1) would rather do sth than do sth 宁愿做……而不愿做…… 宁愿做……而不愿做…… ……而不愿做 例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland. (2) would rather have done sth 宁愿过去做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice. (3) would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人过去做过某事 例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week. (4) would rather sb did sth 宁愿某人现在或将来做某事 例： Who would you rather went with you? 你宁愿谁和你一起 4、when 句型： 句型： 、 (1) was/were doing sth ---- when --例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in. (2) be about to do sth --- when ---=be on the point of doing sth…..when.. 例：We were about to start when it began to rain. (3) had just done ---- when --例：I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang. 5.刚。。。就。。。句型 5.刚。。。就。。。句型 (1) had not done sth --- when ---/ hardly --- when --例：He had not fallen asleep when the telephone rang. sth.... (2)had (2)had no sooner done sth.... than I had no sooner got back to the kitchen than the door-bell rang loud enough to wake the dead. 6.一．。。就。。。句型 6.一．。。就。。。句型 as soon as= the moment/ the minute / the instant / the second/ instantly/ immediately/ directly…. At the sight / thought /sound of….. Jenny will faint at the sight of Blood. On+ doing/ sth. eg: 句型： 7、seem 句型 、 (1) It +seems + that 从句 例：It seemed that everyone was satisfied. (2) sb seem to do---例：I seem to have seen him somewhere before. (3) There seems to be ---例：There seems to be a heavy rain. (4) It seems as if ---例：It seemed that she couldn't come to class. 8.too 句型： 句型： . (1) too．．． do sth． ．．．to ．．． ． These pillars are too thin to carry the roof.这些柱子太细,支撑不住屋顶。 (2) only too --- to do sth 例：I shall be only too pleased to get home. 我要回到家里就非常高兴。 (3) too + adj + for sth 例：These shoes are much too small for me. 我穿这双鞋太小了。 (4) too + adj + a + n. 例：This is too difficult a text for me. 这篇课文对我来说太难了。 (5) can't … too +形容词 无论…… ……也不为过 形容词 无论……也不为过 例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 9.before 句型： 句型： .
(1) It will be +时间 before + 还有多长时间…… 时间+ 还有多长时间…… 时间 例：It will be 4 years before he graduates. 他还有四年时间变毕业了。 (2) It was +一段时间 before 过了多久就…… 一段时间+ 过了多久就 多久就…… 一段时间 例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country. 还没到两年他们离开了那国家。 (3) before sb can/ could … 某人还没来得及…… 某人还没来得及…… 例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me． (4) 过了多久才…… 过了多久才…… 例：We had walked a long way before we found some water. 之意。 （5）还有 趁……（还没有）”之意。例如： ）还有“趁 （还没有） 之意 例如： They are thinking of buying the house before the prices go up. (6) before long 是“很快，不久 的意思 可以用于各种时态。Before long, he went to America. 很快， 的意思, 很快 不久”的意思 可以用于各种时态。 (7) long before 是“很久以前 的意思 很久以前”的意思 很久以前 Eg: That happened long before. 那件事发生在很久以前。 They had known each other long before they got married. 10. since 句型： 句型： 时间段+ 一般过去时 到目前为止） It is/ has been +时间段 since…+一般过去时. (到目前为止）干某事有多长时间了 时间段 一般过去 It was + 时间段 + since +过去完成时 （到过去某时间为止）干某事有多长时间了 到过去某时间为止） 过去完成时 现在完成时+since+ 过去时。。（ 注意从句的谓语动词是否延续） 过去时。。（ 注意从句的谓语动词是否延续） Sb/ sth.+ 现在完成时 Eg: It is about ten days since he came back from abroad. It was days since I had left there. 比较一下： He has written to me frequently since I fell ill. 自从我生病以来，他就经常给我写信。 He has written to me frequently since I was ill. 自从我病愈以来，他经常给我写信。 11. when 句型： 句型： It will be +时间 + when +一般现在时 当某事发生时，时间将会是。。。 时间 一般现在时 当某事发生时，时间将会是。。。 It was +时间 + when+一般过去时 当某事发生时， 时间是。。 时间 一般过去时 当某事发生时， 时间是。。 Eg: It will be midnight when they get there . It was 1949 when new China was founded. 13、强调句型： 、强调句型： (1) It is ／was ＋被强调部分＋that（who）．． 被强调部分＋ ）．．． （ ）．． 例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday．是我昨天给我叔叔写信的。 (2) Is/was it + 被强调部分 + that (who) ... 例：Was it your brother that you met in the street?在街上你遇见的是你兄弟吗？ (3) Where/who/what/how… + is/was it that ... … 例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow?明天你究竟怎样去看望她？ 宾语从句中的强调句 Tell me who it was that you met in the street yesterday afternoon? (4) do +谓语动词（强调谓语） 谓语动词（ 谓语动词 强调谓语） 例：They do know the place well. 他们的确很熟悉那个地方。 的强调句型： (5) not until 的强调句型： It + be not until… that… 14、用于表示过去未实现的希望和计划的句型： 、用于表示过去未实现的希望和计划的句型： (1) should like to/ would like to/ would love to have done sth.
例：You should like to have written to your mother.你本应当给你母亲写信。 (2) expect, intend, hope, mean, plan, promise, suppose, think, want, wish ．．． 常用过去完成时态,在这些词后接宾语从句或者接不定式的一般形式； 常用过去完成时态 或者用一般过去时态后面接不定式的完成形式 接不定式的完成形式 例：I had wanted to helped you with your homework but I couldn't spare any time.= I wanted to have helped …. (3) wish that …had done sth.表示过去未曾实现的愿望． 表示过去未曾实现的愿望． 表示过去未曾实现的愿望 例：I wish he had been here yesterday. 要是他昨天在这儿就好了。 (4) 情态动词 should ,would, could, might, ought to 等后接不定式的完成时 等后接不定式的完成时，表示 should have done =ought to have done 本应该做而没做 would have done = 本来就会去做某事而没做 could have done = 本可以做某事而没做 might have done 本可以做而没做 例：They ought to have apologized. 他们本该道歉的。 15、倍数句型： 、倍数句型： (1)倍数＋比较级＋than．．．， 倍数＋ 倍数 比较级＋ ．．．， 例：The room is twice larger than that one．这个房间是那个房间的两倍大。 (2)倍数＋as＋原级＋as．．．， 倍数＋ ＋原级＋ ．．．， 倍数 例：The room is three times as large as that one．这个房间是那个房间的三倍。 (3)倍数＋the size ／height／length ／weight ／width of．．． 倍数＋ 倍数 ／ ．．． 例：The room is three times the size of that one．这个房间是那个房间的 3 倍大。 (4)A + 谓语 倍数 谓语+倍数 倍数+what clause The production now is three times what it was ten years ago. (5)其它 I'm twice/ double his age. 其它 16.more 16.more 句型 (1) The + ~er + S + V, ~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~ The + more + Adj + S + V, ~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~（愈...愈...） （ 愈 ） 例：The harder you work, the more progress you make. 你愈努力，你愈进步。 The more books we read, the more learned we become. (2) more…. than…与其说…倒不如说 … …与其说… 例：Smith is more diligent than intelligent. 与其说 Smith 聪明倒不如说他勤奋。 The book seems to be more a dictionary than a grammar. (3) no more …… than ….. 一样不… 和…. 一样不 not more ….. than…. …比不上。。 比不上。 比不上 。 请比较: 请比较 This star looks no brighter than that one. 这颗星同那颗星一样暗淡。 This star doesn't look brighter than that one. 这颗星没那颗星亮。 no more than / not more than I have no more than five yuan in my pocket. 我口袋里的钱最多不过 5 元。 （言其少） I have not more than five yuan in my pocket. 我口袋里的钱不多于 5 元。 （也许不到 5 元） 17、表猜测的句型： 、 猜测的句型： (1) must have done sth 一定做过某事 否定形式：can't have done
例：She must have come here last night. 她一定是昨晚来的。 She can't have gone there 她不可能到那儿去。 (2) may have done sth 可能做过某事 否定形式：may not have done 例：Philip may have been hurt seriously in the car accident. (3) might have done sth 或许做过某事 否定形式: might not have done 例：She might have known what the bottle contained. 18、动词不定式常用句型： 、动词不定式常用句型： (1) It takes / took / will take sb. some time / money to do sth. 某人花/花了/将花多长时间/多少钱做某事. (2) It is + adj +for/of sb to do sth 例：It was careless of Tom to break the cup. (3) Sb. have / has / had no choice but to do... 某人除了做 某人除了做……别无选择 别无选择.= 别无选择 Sb cannot choose / help but do.. Sb cannot but do… 例句：We had no choice but to take a taxi for we'd missed the last bus. 的行为不/正像某人的一贯作风 (4) It's not /just like sb. to do sth.……的行为不 正像某人的一贯作风 的行为不 正像某人的一贯作风. 例：lt's not like Jim to be late for class. He regards time as the most important thing in life. ．形容词 (5) ．． 形容词／副词＋enough to do sth． ．．形容词／副词＋ ． 例：I was fortunate enough to travel to South Africa.． (6) too…to do… 1）too...to 结构一般表示否定含义,意为"太...以致于不能" eg:He is too old to work. 2）但 too...to 在下列情况下却表示肯定含义: （1）当 too 前或 to 前有否定词构成双重否定时. eg: It’s never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。 He is too wise not to see that. 他很聪明,不会不懂这一点. (2）当 too 后是 glad, pleased, happy, delighted, satisfied, ready, willing, kind, apt, good, true, easy, near, careful, well, early, delicious, eager, anxious 等形容词或副词时. eg: They are too anxious to leave. 他们急于离开. He is too ready to help others. 他总是乐于助人. (7) so…as to do… will you be so kind as to give me a hand? (8) only to do.. He lifted a stone only to drop it on to his own foot. (9) do all he could to do sth / do what he could to do sth / do everything he could to do sth 例：They were doing everything they could to help the fatherland. 19、动名词常用句型： 、动名词常用句型： (1) ...have trouble/difficulty/a hard time/a difficult time (in) doing sth. (有困难做某事 有困难做某事) 有困难做某事 例：People from the two countries do not have any difficulty in understanding each other. (2) upon/on doing sth, 一……就…… 就 例：Upon / On hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldn't say a word. (3) There is no/some difficulty/trouble (in) doing sth. 例：There is no difficulty in solving this social problem.解决这个社会问题毫无困难。 (4) It is no use/ good in doing sth 例: It is no use crying over spilt milk. (5) spend/ waste some time/money (in) doing sth
(6) It's a waste of time/money/energy doing It's a waste of time watching TV programme as this. 20、虚拟语气的重点句型。 、虚拟语气的重点句型。 (1) 与过去事实相反 If+had done sth., s+ could/ would/ might/ should+ have done 例：If the man had pointed with his first finger while he was in Brunei, everyone would have thought that he was very rude. (2) 与现在事实相反 If+ were/ ved, s+ could/ would/ might/ should + do 例：If I were in your position, I would call the police immediately. (3) 与将来事实相反 If+ were/ ved, s+ would/ could/ might/ should + do Were to…. Should… 例：If I had (should have) time tomorrow, I would certainly help you. (4) 虚拟条件句中的倒装： 例：Should it rain, the crops would grow better. Were he to act like that again, he would be fined. Had it not been for the captain, the ship would have sunk （5）but for--- if it were not for……/ if it hadn’t been for…. ①But for the determined captain, all the passengers on board wouldn’t been saved.= If it hadn’t been for the captain, ,…. ② But for your rich parents, you wouldn’t live such a easy life.= If it were not for your rich parents,…. 21、Not --- until 句型 、 (1) 陈述句 not --- until --- 直到 直到……才 才 例：Last night I didn't go to bed until 11 o'clock. 昨晚我 11 点钟才睡觉。 (2) 强调句 It wasn't until…that... 直到 直到……才……. 才 例：It wasn't until yesterday that I got your letter. 我直到昨天才收到你的来信. (3) 倒装句 Not until...did... 直到 直到……才……. 才 例：Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted. 直到我开始工作,我才意识到我已蹉跎了很多岁月. 22、Only if 和 if only 的用法区别 If only...!= how I wish… 真希望 真希望……!若是 若是……那该多好啊 only if= if 引导条件状语从句 那该多好啊!/ 若是 那该多好啊 (1) 谓语动词用过去式表现在：如： 例：If only I knew his name! 要是我知道他的名字就好了。 (2) 谓语动词用过去完成时表过去：如： 例：If only we had followed your advice! 我们要是采纳你的意见就好了。 (3) 谓语动词用 could/would 表将来：如： 例：If only I could see him again! 要是我能再看到他多好啊！ If only she would accept my invitation! 要是她接受我的邀请该多好啊! I told him he would succeed only i he tried hard. if 23、让步状语从句： 、让步状语从句：
(1) Adj./n./adv. + as/ though+ Subject（主）+ be, S + V~~~ （虽然 ） 虽然...） （ Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. (2) whether … or not 例：Whether you like it or not, you'll have to do it. (3) even if/though 例：Even if/Even though the exercise is very difficult, you must do it. (4) 疑问词+ever=no matter +疑问词 Whoever breaks the law will certainly be punished. However great the difficulty is, we can overcome it. 24、反常规的冠词位置句型： 、反常规的冠词位置句型： (1) so/as/that/too/how +adj. + a/an + n. 例：He is as good a student as you. 他和你一样是个好学生。 This is too difficult a problem for me.对我来说这是一个太难的问题。 You can hardly imagine how clever a boy he is.你几乎想象不到那孩子有多聪明。 (2) quite/rather/what/such/many + a/an +(adj) +n 例：She sang quite a beautiful song. He was such a fool as to believe what she said. (3) all/both/half/twice the + n 例：All the students in her class like her very much.她班上所有的学生都喜欢她。 25、表示最高级的句型： 、表示最高级的句型： (1) Nothing is + ~~~ er than to + V Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V 例：Nothing is more important than to receive education. (2) 比较级＋than+any other +名词单数， 比较级＋ 名词单数， 比较级＋ 比较级＋than 名词单数 比较级＋than +anything(anyone)else， + any of the others 例：Bamboo probably has more uses than any other plant in the world. (3) 否定词 +比较级 比较级 例：It can’t be worse. 这是最糟的 I can’t agree any more.我非常同意。 (4) can never/ can’t/ can hardly 与 too, too much, enough, over表示“无论怎样 都不过分” 无论怎样….都不过分 表示 无论怎样 都不过分 1). While you are doing your homework, you can’t be careful enough. 2). He is such a great man that we can’t praise him too much. 3). William Hartley was handsome, determined and hardworking, in a word, I couldn’t speak too highly of him. 4). The development of society has made it necessary for us to have a good knowledge of English, so we can’t overemphasize the importance of learning English. 5). Since it is a good thing, we can’t do it too soon. (5) be the last ---例：This is the last thing I want to do. 这是我最不想干的事。 26、特殊的条件句： 26、特殊的条件句： (1) Suppose/ Supposing/ assuming ---, 假如…… 例：Suppose/Supposing he is absent, what shall we do? 假如他缺席，我们怎么办？
(2) provided (that)/ providing=as/ so long as =on condition that----- 只要…… 只要…… I will come provided (that) I am well enough. You may go out providing you do your homework first. (3) given that/ considering+n./ + that…考虑到。。。， 鉴于。。。 考虑到。。。， 鉴于。。。 考虑到 Given her interest in children, I’m sure teaching is the right career for her.= Given that she is interested in children,… (4) 祈使句 祈使句+and + 陈述句 表肯定） 陈述句(表肯定 表肯定） 例：Give him an inch and he’ll take a mile.= If you give him an inch, he’ll take a mile. One more hour and I can finish the task. (5) 祈使句 or/otherwise +陈述句 (表否定） 祈使句+ 表否定） 陈述句 表否定 例：Start at once, or / otherwise you’ll miss the train. = If you don’t start at once, … = Unless you start at once, you’ll miss the train. (6) …won't...unless... 除非……否则我不会…… 除非……否则我不会…… ……否则我不会……. 例句：I won't write to him unless he writes to me first. 27、必须背诵的 There be 句型： 句型： 、 (1) There is no denying that + S + V ...（不可否认的 ） （不可否认的...） 例：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse. (2) There is no doubt that... 毫无疑问 …… 毫无疑问,…… ……. 例句：There is no doubt that health is better than wealth. (3) There's no point in... ……是无意义的 ……是无意义的 是无意义的. 例句：There's no point in getting angry when things have happened. (4) There's no way... ……绝不可能 ……绝不可能 绝不可能. 例句：There's no way one could succeed without hard work. (5)There is no need to do sth. 例：There is no need to spend money mending the broken car. (6) There is some difficulty/trouble (in) doing sth 例：There is no trouble in selling our car. (7) There is (no) chance / hope/ possibility of doing….…..有可能 有可能 This is a chance that I will be chosen for the team. (8) there be 结构中可以插入一些成分，如：seem to, happen to, is likely to； 还可以用 remain, stand, lie, go, exist, follow, live, come, occur 等来替换。eg: There seems to be a hunter in the forest. There stands a tower in the center of the city. There happened to be nobody in the room when I came in. There used to be a bus station at the corner of the street. There are likely to be more difficulties than expected while we are carrying out the plan. There lives a family of five in the village． There remains nothing more to be done． (9) there be 结构的非谓语形式有两种：there being 和 there to be。eg: Don’t wait for there to be a chance in your life. Do you expect there to be a great change in your career? It is necessary for there to be great patience in teaching.
No one told him about there being a lecture the following day. (10)There be 句型的独立主格结构作状语：（有连词，用句子，没有连词，用独立结构） 句型的独立主格结构作状语：（有连词，用句子，没有连词，用独立结构） ：（有连词 (10) 1). There being no buses, we had to walk home. = Because there were no buses, we had to walk home. 2). There having been no rain for a long time, the crops in the field died.= Because there had been no rain for a long time, the crops in the field died. 28、time 句型： 句型： 、 (1) the first time 引导的状语从句 例：I thought her nice and honest the first time I met her. (2) (the) next time 引导的状语从句 例：The harvest will have been got in (the) next time you come. (3) the last time 引导的状语从句 例：What was the name of the hotel he had stayed in the last time he was in Cairo? (4) each time/every time 引导的状语从句 例：Every time you get back at night, you drop your shoes on the floor. (5) It is ／was the first／last／second ／third time ＋从句（完成时态） ／ ／ 例：This is the first time I have been here 这是我第一次到这儿。 (6)It is high time that sb did (should do) sth 该……的时候了。 例句：It is high time that we went to the classroom. (7) by the time + 从句 就在……时候；到……时候为止 例：by the time he got back ,his father had flew to America. (8) It's time for sb to do sth 例：It’s time for me to log off. 29、几种重要的倒装句型： 、几种重要的倒装句型： (1) only 倒装句 例：Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise. Only when he told me about the news did I know the truth. (2) so 倒装句 例：So precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it. (3) such 倒装句 例：Such was the story he told. Such a well-known man is he that everyone wants to take a photo with him. 含有否定意义的词组提前(little, never, seldom, hardly, rarely, no sooner, at no time, by no (4)含有否定意义的词组提前 含有否定意义的词组提前 means, in no case, on no condition/ account…. 例：On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge. (5)介词短语提前 介词短语提前 例：Outside the classroom stood an old man. 。 (6) 分词提前 例：Seated on the ground are a group of young men playing cards. Gone are the days when he could do what he wanted to. (7) not only --- but also 倒装句 例：Not only was the city polluted but the streets were crowded. 30、表示 也、同样 的句型 、表示“也 同样”的句型
(1) too 用于肯定 I like the book, too. 我也喜欢这本书。 (2) also 用于陈述句 例：She also speaks a little Italian. 她也会说一点意大利语。 (3) either 用于否定句 例：Peter can't go and I can't either. Peter 不能去，我也不能。 (4) so 用于肯定的倒装句 例：You speak English well, so does he. 你的英语讲得很好，他讲得也不错。. (5) neither/nor 用于否定的倒装句 例：I have never heard of such a thing, Neither has she.我从来没有听说这件事，她也没有。 Tom didn’t finish his homework. Nor did Jane.汤姆没有完成作业，Jane 也没有。 (6) as well 用于句末 例：He knows German as well. 他也懂德语。 (7) so it is/was with = so it is/was the same with 用于包含不同种类的动词 例：Jack is a student and studies in China. So it is with Green. 31.、with 复合结构（作状语或定语） 复合结构 作状语或定语） 结构（ 、 (1) with + n + adj. He stared at me with his mouth open. (2) with + n + adv The boy stood there, with his head down. (3) with + n + 介词短语 He stood with his hand in his pocket. (4) with + n + 动词不定式 With no one to talk to, John felt miserable. (5) with + n + 现在分词 With prices going up so fast, we can't afford luxuries. (6) with + n +done With her eyes fixed on the opposite wall, she did not answer immediately. （7）with+ n+n the work force is made up of 400 wokers, with most of them women. 32、几个难掌握的主语从句和宾语从句 、 (1) You may take whatever(=anything/everything that)you like. (2) You may take whichever(=any) seat you like. (3) Whoever(=Anyone who) cuts the trees down must be punished. (4) You may give the note to whomever(=anyone whom) you meet at the office. 33、使用现在完成时和过去完成时的常用句型 、使用现在完成时和过去完成时的常用句型： (1) since 句型 句型：主句用完成时 例：My aunt has worked in a clinic since 1949. 从 1949 年. Since when have you planted so many young trees?从什么时候你种植了这么多小树的？ (2) This/it is the first (third...) time sb have done sth 例：This is the first time I have been here. (3) by…（到……为止）到过去某个时候为止用过去完成时，到现在为止用现在完成时， 为止） （ 为止 到将来某个时候为止用将来完成时。 例：She will have finished the book by my next birthday. By eleven o'clock yesterday, we had arrived at the airport. 但比较：By the time the speaker entered the hall, all the listeners were seated. 但比较 (4) in the past time( two days/years...) +完成时 完成时 例：In the past 10 years, there have been great changes in our family life. (5) hardly ... when.... (no sooner ... than)句型用过去完成时 例：Hardly had I reached the school when the bell rang. No sooner had we sat down at the table than the phone rang.
(6) 未实现的愿望打算等等用过去完成时 例：I had thought I could pass the final examination but I failed. 34、有关 it 的几个特殊句型 ： 、 (1) owe it to sb. that…把…归功于… .I owe it to you that I finished my work in time. 归功于… … (2) take it for granted that …想当然 I take it for granted that they will support this idea. (3) keep it in mind that… It must be kept in mind that there is no secret of success but hard work. (4). It 用在不能直接跟宾语从句的动词后面，尤其是表示好恶的动词后 在不能直接跟宾语从句的动词后面，尤其是表示好恶的动词后， enjoy, like, love, dislike, resent, hate, appreciate, don't mind, be fond of, feel like, see to, depend on 宾语从句紧跟 it 之后 例; I would appreciate it if you call me back this evening. You may depend on it that she will pull through and join us soon. (5). It 用在不能直接作介词宾语 用在不能直接作介词宾语 作介词宾语，宾语从句紧跟 it 之后（except that 例外） 例：I'm for it that you will follow their advice. (6) It has turned out that… 有人已经证实…… 有人已经证实…… … 例：It has turned out that his theory is right. (7) I t’s no use /good….doing…. It’s no use/ good crying over the spilt milk. (8)It’s a waste of time ….. doing sth. 做。。是浪费时间的 。是浪费时间的 。 (9)It’s a waste of time your talking to him. 难得； (10)It's a wonder 难得；奇怪的是 It's a wonder you recognized me. (It's) no wonder 难怪； 难怪； 并不奇怪； 并不奇怪； 当然 No wonder he is not hungry; he has been eating sweets all day. (11） it’s up to sb. to do sth. 该由某人做某事 ） (12) It occurred to sb that... 例句：It suddenly occurred to me that I knew how to solve that problem. 联想:A good idea occurred to sb. A good idea came to sb. A good idea struck sb. A good idea ~ed into/ through sb’s mind Sb hit on/ upon a good idea. (13) it remains to be done + 从句 某事有待去做 Travelling is good for the couple, but it remains to be seen whether they enjoy it. There are many problems remaining to be settled. 当谈到。 （14）when it comes to…当谈到。。 ） 当谈到 。 When it comes to helping his wife with the housework, John never complains.