本试卷分为第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分，共 150 分。考试时间 120 分钟。 第 I 卷（客观题，共 100 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和 阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 例：How much is the shirt? A. ￡19.15. 答案是 B。 1. What is the weather like now? A. Rainy. A. Write a paper. A. Buy a shirt. 4. Who is the man? A. A teacher. 5. What are the speakers doing? A. Talking about an experience. B. Visiting an amusement park. C. Making a weekend plan. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6、7 题。 6. Why does the man call the woman? A. To attend an interview. B. To change a meeting time. C. To invite her to a meeting. 7. When will the speakers meet? A. On Monday. 听下面一段对话，回答第 8、9 题。 8. What did Mr. Gray talk a lot about? A. The methods of learning English. B. The culture of some countries. C. The rules in the classroom. 9. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. The girl’s English teacher. B. On Tuesday. C. On Wednesday. B. A doctor. C. A waiter. B. Sunny. B. Do an experiment. B. Change a shirt. C. Cloudy. C. Help him study. C. Order a shirt. 2. What will the woman do for the man? 3. What does the woman want to do? B. ￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
B. The girl’s English class. C. The girl’s English homework. 听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What has the man decided to do for his holiday? A. Go climbing. A. Seven days. A. Fun. B. Go hiking. B. Six days. B. Tiring. C. Go camping. C. Five days. C. Relaxing. 11. How long will the man be away? 12. What does the woman think of hiking and climbing? 听下面一段对话，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. Where does the conversation take place? A. At home. A. Her friends. A. In a shopping center. A. Study hard. B. Shop with her friends. C. Get in touch with her friends often. 听下面一段独白，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Why is the speaker usually hungry by lunchtime? A. She doesn’t eat biscuits at work. B. She doesn’t drink anything for breakfast. C. She works very hard. 18. When does the speaker end her lunch? A. At about 1:15. A. Tea. A. Stressful. B. At about 2:00. B. Water. B. Unhealthy. C. At about 2:15. C. Coffee. C. Enjoyable. 19. What does the speaker always drink for lunch? 20. What does the speaker think of her life? B. At school. B. Her parents B. In a classroom. C. At a restaurant. C. Her teachers. C. In a restaurant. 14. Who does the girl usually talk to when she is upset? 15. Where will the girl talk with her friend? 16. What does the man suggest the girl do?
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 （共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A
Publication (出版) date: Feb 20, 2007 ISBN: 9789264029088 Price: $55 This book deals with the influence of education and learning on our societies and lives. It also examines what countries are doing to provide education and training to support people in their lives.
Economic Policy Reforms
Publication date: Feb 15, 2007 ISBN: 9789264030473
Based on some policies and performance, the book shows us the recent progress made in economic policies. The book also tells us, for each OECD (经济合作与发展 组 织 ) country, there are five policy priorities ( 优 先 ) for them to develop themselves.
OECD in Figures 2006-2007
Publication date: Jan 5, 2007 ISBN: 9789264022638 Price: $15 A handy pocket book with key information covering the entire range of OECD work, including the economy, employment, health, education, migration, the environment, science and technology, public finance, agriculture, trade, and development help.
OECD Economic Outlook
Publication date: Jan 26, 2007 ISBN: 9789264030954 Price: $80 The book is about OECD’s twice yearly forecast for the economies of the OECD area. It also looks at the rise in money that the members of OECD borrows. 21. Which of the following books was published (出版) most recently? A. OECD in Figures 2006-2007. C. OECD Economic Outlook. OECD. A. 9789264029088 C. 9789264030954 of OECD countries. A. $55 B. $15 B “I didn’t hear them call my name,” explained Shelley Hennig to Active Teens (AT) when she talked about that exciting moment on national television when she won the honor (荣誉) of Miss Teen USA 2004. “Are you ready?” is what she heard. Then she said, “I shook my head no, and then they said ‘yes’ and it was announced (宣 布) that I was Miss Teen USA again!” It was four days after that life changing moment for the seventeen-year-old high school student — she was still on cloud nine. “I was so shocked! I never believed that it could actually really happen.” Her mother and father, older brother, her friends, and her dance teacher were present in the audience (观众) that day. AT asked why her dance teacher had traveled so far to see her compete (比赛). “She’s always been my role model. I’ve danced with her since I was six. She’s gone through so many difficulties and came through them all. I’ve learned to get over bad life’s experiences and learned how to move on because of her.” One of her bad life’s experiences was her brother’s death. He was killed in a drunk driving accident, only 18. As Miss Louisiana Teen, she traveled around the state speaking to teens about the dangers of drinking and driving. In her role as Miss Teen USA, Shelley will C. $60 D. $80 B. 9789264022638 D. 9789264030473 B. Economic Policy Reforms. D. Human Capital.
22. The book with ISBN _______ gives us the entire range (范围) of information about
23. You should afford _______ for a book on recent progress in economic policies
continue to speak to teenagers about safe driving, together with many other things to help the teenagers. When AT asked Miss Teen USA if she had any advice for its teen readers, she said, “Don’t let anyone change you. Hang out with people that make you feel good about yourself. That way, it is easy to be yourself.” 24. The underlined words “on cloud nine” in paragraph 2 probably mean “very _______”. A. frightened troubled A. determined strict B. happy D. angry B. friendly D. experienced B. She often gave dance C. C.
25. Shelley takes her dance teacher as a role model mainly because she is _______.
26. What did Shelley often do after she became Miss Louisiana Teen? A. She made speeches on safe driving. performances. C. She usually visited drunken drivers. their studies. 27. What suggestion does Shelley give to AT’s teen readers? A. Have a good role model for themselves. it’s possible. C. Always be nice to themselves and others. D. Be themselves with the support of others. C We were driving in the right lane (车道) when, all of a sudden, a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver stopped our car suddenly and luckily missed the other car’s back end by just inches (英寸)! The driver of the other car, the guy who almost caused a big accident, turned his head angrily and started shouting bad words at us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, my taxi driver was friendly. So, I asked, “Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to hospital!” And this was what my taxi driver told me － “The Law of the Garbage (垃圾) Truck.” Many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. When their garbage piles up (堆积), they need a place to drop it off. And if you let them, they’ll drop it off on you. When someone wants to drop it off on you, don’t take it personally. You just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. You’ll be happy if you do so. So this was it: “The Law of the Garbage Truck.” I started thinking, how often do I let Garbage Trucks drop their garbage off on me? And how often do I take their garbage and spread it to other people: at work, at home, or on the streets? It was that day I said, “I’m not going to do it anymore.” I began to see garbage trucks. I see the garbage they’re carrying. I see them coming to drop it off. And like my taxi driver, I don’t make it a personal thing. B. Meet their friends whenever D. She helped teens with
I just smile, wave, and move on. Good leaders know they have to be ready for their next meeting. Good parents know that they have to welcome their children home from school with hugs and kisses. What about you? The mark of a successful person is how quickly they can turn their attention back to what’s important. 28. Who acted like a garbage truck in the first two paragraphs? A. The writer. C. The black car driver. A. he couldn’t control his car C. the taxi driver made a mistake he’d no longer _______. A. see garbage trucks C. have garbage dropped off on him B. drop garbage off on others D. be a garbage truck himself B. The taxi driver. D. None of them. B. he met with a garbage truck D. he was angry at that moment
29. The driver of the black car got angry because _______.
30. When saying “I’m not going to do it anymore” in paragraph 4, the writer meant
31. What is the main idea of the last paragraph? A. Try to be good leaders as well as good parents. B. Ignore unpleasantness and stick to your tasks. C. Be kind and hard-working throughout our life. D. Do things quickly so as to be ready for the next. D Teenagers’ fitness (健康) is now a major concern, to which physical exercise is very important. It reduces stress and improves fitness. Exercise makes your body strong, and helps you to keep the right body weight. Sports scientists Dr. Helen Lopez offers the following advice to teenagers: “First, you need to find out your present level (水平) of fitness. Then you can design a programme that will help you become healthier.” Dr. Lopez suggests that there are three levels of fitness that need a change of lifestyle. “Overweight” means that the person gets very little exercise and often has a serious weight problem. “Inactive” mean that the person does not join in many physical activities, but is not seriously overweight. “Active” refers to people who take part in sports and other physical activities, but do not have a high fitness level. According to Dr. Lopez, overweight teenagers should keep active to keep healthy. “Ride a bike, play volleyball or basketball for a while, and go for a twenty-minute walk each day. All these will help to burn calories.” Inactive teenagers should do similar activities, but add some bending and stretching (伸展) exercises, such as push-ups and sit-ups, starting with twenty of each a day. “Inactive people can take a little more exercise than overweight people because their bodies are stronger,” said Dr. Lopez. The same principle applies to (适用于) active teenagers. Dr. Lopez suggests one hour a week or more on running and other forms of intensive exercise, together with fifteen minutes a day spent on stretching and bending activities. “These are really important in order to prevent (预防) injuries,” Dr.
Lopez said. Some weight-training and other body-strengthening exercises could also be planned in the programme in order to increase the person’s strength. 32. What can we learn from the passage? A. Active people always have a high fitness level. B. Overweight people always take more exercise. C. Inactive teenagers are not seriously overweight. D. Keeping fit means changing teenagers’ lifestyle. 33. Which of the A. B. C. D. 34. In A. C. following statements is NOT the reason why physical exercise is important? It can make the teenagers grow taller. It can help teenagers become healthier. It can help to burn up calories. It can increase teenagers’ strength. order to prevent injuries, you walking riding should do some _______ exercises. B. stretching and bending D. weight-training
35. What is the best title for the passage? A. Doing exercises. C. Different lifestyles. 第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余 选项。 Does this situation seem familiar (熟悉的) to you? Your English is progressing well, the grammar is now familiar, understanding passages is no problem for you, and you are speaking quite fluently. 36 First of all, remember that you are not alone. Listening is probably the most difficult job for almost all learners of English as a foreign language. The most important thing is to listen as often as possible. 37 The Internet is the most useful tool, which offers English learners all kinds of resources. Once you have begun to listen on a regular basis, you might still be frustrated (受挫折) by limited understanding. 38 Here is my advice: ● Accept the fact that you are not going to understand everything. ● Stay relaxed when you do not understand, and try listening to the material for more times. ● Do not translate everything into your native language. ● 39 Don’t pay too much attention to details before you have understood the main ideas. ● Listen to something you enjoy. I remember: in the beginning, when I didn’t understand a word, I insisted on translating it in my mind. But this method doesn’t always work. 40 Firstly, translating sometimes creates a barrier (障碍) between the listener and the speaker. Secondly, most people repeat themselves constantly (不断地), so by keeping calm, B. Teenagers’ Fitness. D. Overweight Teenagers.
I noticed that even if I did not pay much attention I could usually understand what they had said. So there’s no need to worry about your listening. Just practice it! A. Listen for the general idea of the conversation. B. But you can’t follow a native English speaker at all! C. However, after several weeks, I got used to speaking English. D. Six months later, I discovered two very important facts. E. But listening is a problem for most of the beginners! F. What should you do? G. So, what you need to do is to find listening resources. 第三部分 英语知识运用 （共两节，满分 50 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中选出可以填入空白处 的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 In 1989, an 8.2 earthquake hit America, which killed over 30,000 people. A father left his wife 41 at home and rushed to the school where his son was 43 as a pancake. 45 his eyes. As he 47 , 44 42 to be, only to discover that the building was as Seeing this, he remembered the looked at the pile (堆) of but he kept remembering his He began to pay before. Other 49 Remembering his son’s 53 46 48 51
he had made to his son: “No matter what
happens, I’ll always be there for you!” Tears began to to his son.
that once was the school, it looked 50
to the place where he had 52
his son to class
had been in the back right corner of the the ruins. 54
building, he rushed there and started digging
parents tried to stop him from entering the very place
was once his son’s school, saying, “It’s dangerous and it’s too late! They are all dead! Go home! There’s nothing you can do! ” To each parent the father replied, “Are you going to help me now?” And then he continued to dig for his son, stone by stone. The fire chief (消防队长) this loving, He went on 56 57 American father asked, “Are you going to help me?” . He dug for 8 hours…12 hours…24 hours…36 hours….Then, 58 . He screamed out his son’s name, 55 and said, “Fires are bursting out. You’re in danger. Go home.” To the fire chief
in the 38th hour, he heard his son’s I told them that if you were 59
“ARMAND!” He heard back, “Dad?! It’s me, Dad! I told the other kids not to worry. you would save us. You promised no matter what 60 , Dad! ” D. D. supposed D. round D. advice happens, you’ll always be there for me! You did 41. A. equally entirely 42. A. guessed 43. A. flat 44. A. trust B. believed B. big B. promise C. determined C. long C. decision B. calmly
45. A. fill 46. A. disasters bricks 47. A. beautiful useless 48. A. actions suggestions 49. A. money 50. A. walked 51. A. classroom 52. A. from 53. A. cold-hearted good-looking 54. A. where 55. A. showed off 56. A. upset 57. A. lonely alone 58. A. sound silence 59. A. right alive 60. A. nothing
B. cover B. ruins B. hopeless B. decisions B. fare B. rescued B. situation B. through B. hard-working B. when B. showed up B. mean B. still B. noise B. dead B. this C. by
C. rise C. dirt C. legal C. words C. attention C. swapped C. exit C. well-meaning C. which C. got up C. selfish C. together C. voice C. injured C. it
D. suffer D. D. D. D. request D. commanded D. entrance D. across D. D. that D. got off D. devoted D. D. D. D. one
第 II 卷（主观题，共 50 分） 第二节 单词拼写（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 根据所给汉语意思或首字母填写必修 1 课本单词的适当形式，每空一词。 61. Students often express a _______________ (偏爱) for the universities they will attend. 62. My sister Wang Wei can be really _______________ (固执). 63. Our class meeting is usually _______________ (安排时间) on Monday. 64. The old man _______________ ( 乞 求 ) the conductor to let him take the bus yesterday. 65. _______________ (祝贺) to you on your success! 66. Nowadays, shared bikes are _______________ (极其) convenient and useful. 67. In my o_______________, China will surely be more and more powerful. 68. It’s really g_______________ of you to give so much money to the poor African people. 69. Under my teacher’s g_______________, I can easily finish my homework. 70. The child is often b_______________ in his books. 第三节（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。
Leonardo da Vinci, a great artist, was born in Italy. At 20, he was already a master painter. He never gave science and inventing useful things 71 72 his interest in other subjects such as he was a great painter. For example, 73 (invent). He
he drew a flying machine 400 years before the airplane scientific As 75 74 (discovery).
designed over 1,000 inventions, but he never published (发表) his ideas or those matter of fact, he started many projects that he never finished. 76 (plan) projects to doing them. He often quickly lost 77 took him four years to complete it.
He always preferred
interest in one project and couldn’t wait to start another. So he completed very few paintings like the Mona Liza. 78 79 (unlucky), the man who ordered the painting didn’t like it and refused (pay) him. However, ten years later, he sold it to the King of France, who 80 hope to
hung it in the Louvre (卢浮宫), which is now a museum. So those see it are willing to go there. 第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 短文改错 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共 有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（﹨）划掉。 修改：在错的词下面画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 I went to Summer Palace last week. At the gate I happened to meet some American visitor. I greeted them in English or we began to chat. I got to know that they were college students travel in China. They were fond with China. They are busy taking pictures and they appreciated (欣赏) the changes that had been taken place in the past few years. After that, we went boating and had a good time. We exchanged our email addresses by whom we would keep in touch with each other. They sincere thanked me. I was very glad to have a chance to practice your spoken English. 第二节 书面表达（满分 20 分） 假定你是李华，你的美国朋友 Mike 最近来信说对中国非常感兴趣，请你给他回一封电 子邮件，邀请他来中国旅游并介绍来中国旅游的优势。内容包括： 1. 悠久的历史和博大精深的文化； 2. 众多的名城和名胜古迹； 3. 可口的美食和便利的交通，如高铁和共享单车。 注意： 1. 词数 100 左右； 2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯；
3. 开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数。 参考词汇：博大精深的 broad and profound 高铁 high-speed trains 共享单车 shared bikes Dear Mike, —————————————————————————————————————— —————————————————————————————————————— —————————————————————————————————————— —————————————————————————————————————— ——————————————————————————————————————— ————————————————————————————————————— Yours, Li Hua 2017—2018 学年度第一学期期中考试高一年级英语试题答案 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 1—5 CCABA 6—10 BCCBC 11—15 ABABA 16—20 CACBC
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 （共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 21—25 DBCBA 26—30 ADCDD 31—35 BCABB
第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 36—40 BGFAD 第三部分 英语知识运用 （共三节，满分 50 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 41—45 CDABA 46—50 BBCCA 51—55 ABCDB 56—60 DDCDC
第二节 单词拼写（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 61. preference congratulations 66. extremely 67. opinion 68. generous 69. guidance 70. buried 62. stubborn 63. scheduled 64. begged 65.
第三节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 71. up 75. a 76. planning 80. who 第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 短文改错 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） I went to ∧ Summer Palace last week. At the gate I happened to meet some American 77. It 78. Unluckily 79. to pay 72. though/ although 73. was invented 74. discoveries
the visitor. I greeted them in English or we began to chat. I got to know that they were college visitors and students travel in China. They were fond with China. They are busy taking pictures and they traveling/travelling of were appreciated the changes that had been taken place in the past few years. After that, we went boating and had a good time. We exchanged our email addresses by whom we would keep in which touch with each other. They sincere thanked me. I was very glad to have a chance to practice sincerely your spoken English. my 第二节 书面表达 （满分 20 分） One possible version: Dear Mike, I’m glad to have received your letter saying that you are interested in China. Now I am writing to invite you to visit China, which undoubtedly won’t let you down. As you know, China, with a long history, broad and profound culture, has a sea of famous cities and different types of places of interest for you to explore, among which you can’t miss the Great wall! Besides, you can also enjoy its various delicious food and convenient transport like high-speed trains and shared bikes, which are sure to give you a brand new experience! I’m sure you can enjoy yourself to the fullest in China if you come here. You won’t regret! Looking forward to seeing you soon! (119 words) Yours, Li Hua