第 I 卷（共 100 分） 第一部分：听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 答案，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和 阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What are the speakers doing? A. Attending courses. B. Having a meal. C. Doing exercise.
2. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. At a post office. 3. Why is the man late? A. His watch went wrong. B. His went shopping on the way. C. He didn’t know the address. 4. What day is it today? A. Thursday. 5. What does the woman mean? A. The man can ride downtown with her. B. She’ll have a meeting this morning. C. She can’t give the man a lift. 第二节 （共 15 小题；每题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 请听下面 4 段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟； 听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 请听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. What will Mr. King do on Thursday? B. Friday. C. Saturday. B. In a store. C. In a library.
A. Look around the factory. B. Attend the conference. C. Go to the exhibition. 7. How will Mr. King return to Beijing? A. By car. B. By train. C. By plane.
请听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What has Jim been doing with the new computer? A. Doing school work. B. Playing games. C. Searching for information.
9. What is the woman related to Jim? A. His mother. B. His cousin. C. His head teacher.
10. What does the woman want the man to do? A. Help Jim with his lessons. B. Lend her the computer. C. Have a talk with Jim. 请听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。 11. Where does the man live now? A. In Canada. B. In Japan C. In Germany.
12. What would waiters do if guests can’t decide in Germany? A. Wait patiently. B. Recommend something. C. Leave quickly.
13. What do waiters in Canada pay more attention to? A. Efficiency B. Politeness. C. Friendliness
请听第 9 材料，回答第 14 至 17 题。 14. What is the man talking about? A. An adventure. B. A family trip C. A dream.
15. How did the man get to the desert? A. By train. 16. What impressed the man most? A. The water. 17. How long did the vacation last? A. About 6 days B. About a month C. About 6 weeks. B. The sand C. The sun at dusk. B. By plane. C. By car.
请听第 10 材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. Where did the speaker work two years ago? A. At a shop 19. What does the man do? A. A cameraman. 20. How does the speaker feel now? A. Regretful B. Annoyed C. Satisfied. B. A actor. C. A reporter. B. At a gym. C. At a TV station.
第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节：单项填空（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 21. The Xiaomi Phone 4 has functions similar to_________ of Apple’s iPhone 6, but sells for just half the price of its competitor. A. one B. those C. ones D. that
22. The manager thought Mr. Paul was the best person for the post_______ both his ability and his quality. A. to the point of B. regardless of C. in case of D. in terms of
23. As the road to the school is under construction, we’d better_______ early to avoid the traffic jam. A. set off B. pay off C. take off D. put off
24. When deeply________ in work, which Mike often was, he would forget____ he had promised. A. absorbing; which C. to be absorbed; how B. absorbed; what D. having absorbed; that
25. ---Was it on the table____ you were away dressing yourself up? ---Yes. But when I came back there, the necklace was nowhere________. A. which, having found being found 26. The dancers_____ masks came off suddenly, gave us a great surprise. A. some of whom whose 27. ---Where on earth have you been? I’ve been waiting for you for centuries. ---I was stuck in traffic for over an hour, otherwise I ______ you waiting for such a long time. B. some of which C. all of them D. all of B. that, to find C. while, to be found D. where,
A. will not keep
B. would not have kept
C. would not keep
D. had not kept
28. ---Tom, I remember you were always complaining about the pressure your teachers had put on you. Don’t you think they were good to you? ----Yeah, of course. Only when I graduated from middle school_____ how much I loved my teachers. A. I realized B. I had realized C. had I realized D. did I realize
29. In 2014, the number of workers in urban and rural areas reached 700 million, about____ in 1980. A. three times what it was C. three times what they were B. three times than it was D. three times than they were
30. The significance of learning English_________ be stressed too much, for 95% of the international organizations use it officially. A. may not B. shouldn’t C. cannot D. mustn’t
第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） The huge polar bear wandered along the rocky shoreline of the Arctic Ocean. Occasionally it 31 its head to sniff the Arctic air, hoping perhaps to find an easy meal of a seal. It was late July, much of the drift ice had melted. This made hunting for seals nearly 32 strong, the bear was 33 hungry. Nilssen and Fjeld, both 22, had been training for this two-month-long Arctic pioneers set out from a small village and by the end of July, they had they did every night before they went to loaded(装弹) and 37 at hand. 38 their smell began moving toward the 36 35 34 . The two .Although huge and
the northern shore. As
, they double-checked that their rifles were
As they were sound asleep, the polar bear that had camp. With the wind howling, the bear 39
through the trip wire. “Bear!” shouted Nilssen as he 41 Nissen scream and turned to 42 his
felt it 40 him from his sleeping bag. Fjeld woke up when he
see the bear inside the tent, with Nilssen’s head in its jaw. Fjeld jumped up and grandfather’s World War II rifle. I must act now to save my friend, thought Fjeld. Time was Shoot or I die!” Fjeld
43 . Nilssen shouted, “Shoot!
44 at the bear’s back and fired. The bear fell over, dead at last.
Nilssen lay on the tent. He
46 a hospital by satellite phone. Taken to hospital, Nilssen all the damaged tissue(组织) under
underwent a three-hour 47 during which surgeons 48 his wounds. Today, when asked about the
49 , NIlssen says, “It is our big regret that the bear had to be to
killed. I still think the polar bear is the most splendid animal in the world. It was just 50 survive.” 31. A. shook 32. A. impossible 33. A. completely desperately 34. A. competition 35. A. reached 36. A. wander 37. A. specific 38. A. picked up 39. A. rushed 40. A. pushing 41. A. heard 42. A. held on for 43. A. passing away away 44. A. aimed 45. A. brave 46. A. urged 47. A. operation 48. A. replaced 49. A. trouble 50. A. attempting B. glared B. alive B. warned B. examination B. protected B. incident B. trying C. shouted C. awake C. informed C. investigation C. removed C. experience C. pursuing D. jumped D. calm D. called B. using up C. running out D. B. camping B. visited B. sleep B. safe B. broke up B. climbed B. pulling B. noticed B. stared at C. expedition C. explored C. rest C. far C. came out C. burst C. pressing C. observed C. looked for D. hunting D. searched D. exercise D. close B. raised B. suitable B. slightly C. stopped C. comfortable C. ultimately D. waved D. joyful D.
D. made out D. driving D. driving D. sensed D. reached
D. discussion D. cured D. journey D. deciding
第三部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 30 分）
第一节（共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。 A Peng Liyuan，wife of President Xi Jinping, has drawn extensive attention from people both at home and abroad for her charm and grace. Accompanying her husband on his first overseas trip after becoming president, Peng Liyuan exhibited graceful demeanor, a pleasant personality and well-chosen dress, prompting people to invent the term “Liyuan style”. Peng Liyuan, as one of China’s best-known singers, was popular among Chinese people long before her husband became the president. Loved by her fans, she has been in touch with the people for years. “Liyuan style” is not only representative of a fashion idol, but also overpass cultural and diplomatic barriers. The beautiful handbags Peng has carried, and the plain but elegant and delicate dresses she has worn have become popular. Her choice of clothing, made-in-China instead of luxurious foreign brands, shows her belief in domestic dress designs. But “Liyuan style” is not only about clothing and a woman’s paraphernalia. It is also about diplomacy and promoting China’s soft power. In Moscow, Peng visited a boarding school for orphans and children estranged（疏远）from their parents, encouraging them to strive for a better life, which brought out the maternal side of her character. In Tanzania, she donated sewing machines and school bags to women and children. And as a World Health Organization ambassador in the fight against AIDS, Peng is devoted to many public causes, including those relating to charity and healthcare. Some observers have already started saying that Peng’s activities have become part of public diplomacy in China. Also, “Liyuan style” has boosted the confidence of the Chinese people. Modern but not flashy, elegant but not arrogant, Peng has all the virtues of a Chinese woman and carries them to the international stage. It can be said that Peng’s first appearance on the international stage has kicked off well. 51. What’s the meaning of the underlined word “paraphernalia”? A. Her self-charm B. Things she carried with
C. Her diplomatic measures
D. Her support to her husband
52. Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. “Liyuan style” is only a fashion idol. B. Peng Liyuan, as the wife of President Xi, admires lots of luxurious brands. C. Peng Liyuan is willing to fight against AIDS and become an ambassador of WHO. D. Peng firstly appears in the pubic as the “First Lady” in Moscow. 53.This passage is mainly about__________. A. President Xi’s wife Peng B. Peng Liyuan’s charming character C. the achievements of Peng on charity and healthcare. D. a cultural phenomenon named as “Liyuan style” B Miss sending letters? Try Lettrs! This new service brings back the art of letter writing by marrying it to the Internet. Lettrs, a new site, is attempting to bring back the old-fashioned idea of letter writing by providing a space that feels a little bit like a writing desk. Of course, there’ll be purists who say that to truly enjoy letter writing you must do it on fancy letter paper and envelope in the mail is part of the fun. And if you’re into that sort of thing, go for it. But I can’t be the only one who is now so much faster at typing that writing by hand is painfully slow. Nor can I be the only one who likes to write on a whim (一时兴起) when I’m going to be on a crowded train or airplane, both of which are situations where writing on the computer is far easier. The site tries, pretty seriously, to approximate(接近) what it’s like to have your very own writing desk and paper to choose from (which comes in various prints and colors) as well as corresponding（通信） types of prints and cursive writing (草写体) that come out on your screen as you write. There’s also a “desk drawer” for letters you’ve already sent, a “fridge” to post letters publicly, a “kitchen counter” for letters you have just received, and “shoebox” to store your letters in. And if you need inspiration there are even old-style letters that are great examples of the kind of correspondence people used to send. Lettrs is such a great idea, because you get the best parts
of communicating online (typing rather than writing, the speed, no lost mail, and it’s free! ) with the nice parts of a letter－the sense of sitting down to write, quietly, to one person in a meaningful way. Who would you write to? 54. How does Lettrs work according to the text? A. By providing real paper for letter writers. B. By making room for people to write letters. C. By supplying writing desks to letter writers. D. By combining letter writing with the Internet. 55. It can be inferred from the text that the author_________. A. is one of the purists C. always hopes to get paper letters B. prefers writing to typing D. likes using Lettrs to write letters
56. What is the main purpose of the author writing the text? A. To advise readers to use Lettrs. C. To persuade readers to write lettrs. B. To tell readers how to write letters. D. To show the advantage of the Internet. C Is it possible to persuade mankind to live without war? War is an ancient practice which has existed for at least six thousand years. It was always bad and usually foolish, but in the past, the human race managed to live with it. Modern cleverness has changed this. Either man will end the existence of war, or war will end the existence of man. For the present, it is nuclear weapons （核武 器）that cause the most serious danger, but bacteriological or chemical weapons may, before long, offer an even greater threat. If we succeed in ending the existence of nuclear weapons, our work will not be done. It will never be done until we have succeeded in ending war. To do this, we need to persuade mankind to look up on international problems in a new way, not as contests of force, in which the victory goes to the side which is most skillful in killing people, but by setting in accordance with（与…一致）agreed rules of law. It is not easy to change very old mental habits, but this is what must be attempted. There are those who say that the acceptance of this or that ideology（意识形态）would prevent war. I believe this to be a big mistake. All ideologies are based upon dogmatic
statements(强词夺理)which are, at best, doubtful, and at worst, totally false. Their supporters believe in them so deeply that they are willing to go to war in support of them. The movement of world opinion during the past few years has been very largely such as we can welcome. It has become a common place that nuclear war must be avoided. Of course very difficult problems remain in the world, but the spirit in which they are coming nearer to is a better one than it was some years ago. It has begun to be thought, even by the powerful men who decide whether we shall live or die, that negotiations(谈判) should reach agreements even if both sides do not find these agreements wholly satisfactory. It has begun to be understood that the important struggle nowadays is not between different countries, but between man and the atom bomb(原子 弹). 57. This passage implies that war is now ___. A. worse than in the past. C. not so dangerous as in the past 58. From Paragraph 2 we learn that the writer of the passage ___. A. is an supporter of some modern ideologies. B. does not think that the acceptance of any ideology could prevent war. C. believe that the acceptance of some ideologies could prevent war. D. does not doubt the truth of any ideologies. 59. According to the writer, ___. A. war is the only way to solve international arguments. B. war will be less dangerous because of the improvement of weapons. C. it is impossible for the people to live without war. D. war must be ended if man wants to survive. 60. The last paragraph suggests that ___. A. nuclear war will definitely not take place. B. world opinion welcomes nuclear war C. man begins to realize the danger of nuclear war. D. international agreements can be reached more easily now. 第二节 七选五（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，共 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的七个选项中选出给你填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两个选 B. as bad as in the past D. as necessary as in the past
项为多余选项。 Identity theft(身份盗用)is one of the fastest-growing crimes. Identity theft is a crime in which your personal information is stolen by someone and is used in an illegal way. When your identity is stolen, the thief often does fraud (诈骗) with that. He may get a credit card in your name and spend it carelessly without paying the bills; 61 And you have to be responsible for the traffic accidents he causes… Why is identity theft becoming so common? 62. And the wealth of personal details people
post on social networks such as Facebook also makes it easier for identity thieves to obtain personal information. Many people are not aware of the problems caused by this crime. They wake up from their carefree attitude only when they become a victim and suffer the damages caused by this crime. 63 And this is why it is important that every person should become cautious when using the Internet. The following tips may prevent you from identity theft. First, make sure your computer has an updated anti-virus and firewall system installed. Second, only enter your credit card details on secure sites, or websites that you’ve used before. Third, 64 Your date of birth, names of schools attended, phone number or the names of your parents are often required to verify (证明) an identity, and thieves can use this information too. Fourth, avoid sharing files as this gives other people access to your hard drive. Fifth, never open suspicious e-mails from unknown source. Last but not least, create complex passwords using a combination of numbers and keyboard symbols . 65
A. The popularity of the Internet and computers provide s a gateway（途径）for the identity theft B. avoid giving away too much personal information on social networking sites C. There is one solution to the problem D. And change your passwords on a regular basis E. He may get a driver’s license in your name F. There is no cure for identity theft except prevention G. He may borrow money from the bank in your name 第 II 卷（共 50 分） 第一节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不多于 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。
Hongbao, a red envelope containing small
66 (account) of money, is a gift that
(guarantee)to be warmly received, not just because of the cash, but also because of its traditional symbolism and 68 (good) wishes for the future. The tradition has survived millennia(千年) and giving hongbao to children and the elderly 69 (remain)popular among Chinese people. It has also made 70 way into workplaces where bosses often give employees hongbao, 71 (hope) their companies and staff members have a good start. And most 72 (recent), the tradition of red
envelopes has moved into the virtual world. Companies have adopted online marketing strategies 73 hongbao are distributed. The first two days of this Spring Festival 74 (see) more than 5 million people nationwide taking part in online red envelope activities, 75 more than 20 million red envelopes being handed out. 第二节 单词拼写（共 10 题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 根据中文或首字母提示用单词的适当形式填空，使句意完整。 76. It’s amazing how closely Betty and Lucy_______(相似，相像)each other. 77. The soldier I _______ in bed claimed that he couldn’t rise to his feet because of the wound. 78. The workers_______(假装)to be working hard at their machines when the boss came in. 79. She was told to wear flat shoes, on a __________ of her back problem 80. There is no use_________(抗议); I won’t change my mind. 81. My aunt arrived unexpectedly, which threw us into total c_____________. 82. What astonished us most was that after r___________ from teaching, Marie, a poor country teacher, donated all her saving to charity. 83. His lawyers are convinced that the judges will __________(宣布) Mr Smith innocent in court tomorrow. 84. If house prices should decline d__________, a new round of panic would be set off among the public. 85. The new novel was well received by the readers and____________(标志着) a turning point in J.K. Rowling’s career. 第三节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语言错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧），并在该词下面写出该加的词。
删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉。 修改：在错的词下画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 An ancient tomb was discovered in our village when a farmer built his house. The tomb seems to be great value so some fellow villagers have already taken measure to guard them. It is made from stone and stays in a good state. Fortunately, it has not been stolen ago. From the outside we can see paintings with characters in ancient clothes and carvings of the strange animal on the walls. It is like that there are rich contents in the tomb. Four stone boxes, as well as a pot, lies along the wall. I suggest that an expert is sent to inspect the tomb and decide if it is value. We should protect the relics in order that to know the history better. 第四节 书面表达（满分 20 分） 假如你是李华，现任你们学校的学生会主席。你将代表学生会起草一份倡议书，就目前 本市经常出现雾霾天气，号召全校同学行动起来，为环保运动做出自己的努力。同时下周六 学校将组织同学在全市进行环保宣传活动，征召志愿者到校学生会报名。 注意：（1）短文应包括以上所提供的主要信息，可适当发挥； （2）词数：100 词左右； （3）倡议书格式已提供，不计入总词数； （4）参考词汇：征召（新人）recruit；雾霭天气 haze weather Dear students, _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________ That’s all, Thank you.
高 2017 级高二（上）期末英语答案
第I卷 听力：1-5：BBAAC 6-10：ACBAC 11-15：BCCBC 16-20：ACAAC
单选：21-25：BDABC 26-30DBDAC 完型：31-35：BADCA 阅读：51-55：BCDDD 第 II 卷 语法填空 66. accounts 67. is guaranteed 73. where 74. saw 75. with 单词拼写 68. best 69. remains 70. its 71. hoping 72. recently 36-40：BDACB 41-45：ADCAB 56-60：AABDC 61-65：EAFBD 46-50：DACCB
76. resemble 81. confusion 短文改错
78. pretended 79. account
82. retiring 83. declare
84. dramatically 85. marked
An ancient tomb was discovered in our village when a farmer built his house. The tomb seems to be ∧ great
of value so some fellow villagers have already taken measure to guard them. It is made from stone and stays in a good measures it of
state. Fortunately, it has not been stolen ago. From the outside we can see paintings with characters in ancient before clothes and carvings of the strange animal on the walls. It is like that there are rich contents in the tomb. Four stone a boxes, as well as a pot, lies along the wall. lie I suggest that an expert is sent to inspect the tomb and decide if it is value. We should protect the relics in order be that to know the history better. ﹨ 书面表达： Dear students, likely