学海 2015 高一期末试卷 高一 英语
第一卷（选择题） 第一部分 英语知识运用 第一节 语音知识（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 从 A、 B、C、 D 四个选项中，找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项，并 在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 1． come A. cold 2. 3. 4. dead B
. great B. ugly C. least C. upstairs C. bargain C. although D. health D. put D. height D. feather united silence B. ceiling B. thus A. eager A. use A. weight 5. thirty A. theatre B. cock C. comfort D. improve
第二节 语法和词汇知识（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 6.-How did you find your visit to the museum, Jane? -___ A. By taking a No.3 bus. C.I went there alone. D.A classmate of mine showed me the way. 7. In order to find _______ better job, he decided to study _________ second foreign language. A. the; a B. a; a C. the; the . B. each fourth hour D. every four hours D. a; the _____ B. Oh, wonderful !
8. The doctor told me to take the medicine A. every fourth hours C. each four hours
第 1 页 共 11 页
9. It was _______ to see so many ________ people in a small town. A. amazing; amazing C. amazed; amazed 10 He is __ A. a such honest boy C. so an honest boy 11.This book ___ C. contains, includes 12. __ __ , A. With the help of the teacher’s C. By the teacher’s help A. in return A. to A. protect 16．Computers A．have been used B. in turn B. in that B. to protect _ 12 units, __ A. contains, including B. amazing; amazed D. amazed; amazing __ that everyone likes to make friends with him. B. so honest a boy D. such honest a boy __ the unit of Music. B. includes, containing D. including, contains he caught up with others. B. With the teacher’s help D. On the teacher’s help C. in charge C. how C. to protecting D. in fact D. in which D. protecting
13.The young man helped the company recover, so his boss gave him an apartment _________. 14. She doesn’t like the way _______ you speak to her. 15. More attention must be paid _ ___ the endangered animals..
in offices and homes since 1970s ． B．had been used C．was D．has been used
17. I won’t see the film tonight. I am busy. ______, it is raining cats and dogs. A. Beside A. that 19. The tiger, once a __ A．dangerous, danger C．in danger, in danger B. However B. which C. Besides C. what D. As well as D. whom 18. We shouldn’t spend our money testing so many people, most of ____ are healthy. __ animal to humans, is now ____ of disappearing on the earth. B．dangerous, in danger D．danger, in danger
20．—Would you please give me a hand and take the bookcase upstairs? — A． My pleasure C．Of course I do '． B．With pleasure D．Yes ．That’s all fight
第三节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后所给各题的四个选项（A、 B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空白处 的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Nowadays 21 children go to school 22 and other foreign languages, history, science, few of them have ever asked themselves 23 24 and a few other 25 . But why do they learn
they go there. Some children think that they go to school just to learn their mother tongue, English
第 2 页 共 11 页
these things? Are these the only things they should learn at school? Actually children go to school to 26 and will have to 27 themselves for the time when they will be grown up 28 they will be able to 29 about their culture and themselves. They learn their own language
with people in foreign countries, make friends with them and learn 30
history. They learn mathematics in order to be able to measure the things around them and calculate sums. 31 helps them understand something about the world around them and history teaches them about the past and people. Nearly everything they study at school has some use 32 in their 33 , but there is one more 34 reason why children go to school. It is more important to receive education than just learning 35 .We go to school 36 to because learn how to learn. Learning is not just for school but for life. So even after we have left school, we have to continue to learn. A man who 37 knows how to learn will always be 38 whenever he is faced with a completely new task or problem, he will teach himself how to deal with it in the best way. 39 , children do not go to school just to learn languages, mathematics, geography, etc. They go to school to 40 how to learn. 21. A. some 22. A. but 23. A. how 24. A. cooking 25. A. subjects 26. A. make 27. A. teach 28. A. and 29. A. communicate 30. A. everything 31. A. Foreign languages 32. A. practical 33. A. work 34. A. difficult 35. A. foreign languages 36. A. above all 37. A. doesn't 38. A. unsuccessful 39. A. Although 40. A. begin B. most B. so B. when B. sowing B. skills B. prepare B. support B. in order to B. work B. anything B. Mathematics B. special B. lives B. unusual B. science B. at all B. never B. calm B. But B. work C. few C. and C. why C. playing C. languages C. teach C. live C. so as to C. talk C. something C. History C. different C. study C. important C. mathematics C. in all C. really C. successful C. However C. live D. all D. because D. that D. geography D. games D. study D. work D. so that D. study D. nothing D. Geography D. importance D. communication D. kind D. facts D. for all D. may D. useful D. Therefore D. learn
第二部分： 阅读理解 （共 25 小题。第一节每小题 2 分，第二节每小题 1 分；满分 45 分） 第一节 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（ A、 B、 C、D）中，选出最佳选项，并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A
第 3 页 共 11 页
The English are often considered as unfriendly people who don't talk to strangers, but not London taxi drivers. I once asked a cabbie to describe his life to me and he didn't stop talking until I arrived home half an hour later. He told me many interesting stories and this is one of them: “Some very strange things happen late at night. The other day I was taking a woman home from a party. She had a little dog with her. When we got to her house she found that she'd lost her key. So, I waited in the cab with the dog while she climbed up the window.” “I waited … and waited … After half an hour of ringing the bell I decided to find out what was going on. I tied the dog to a tree and started to climb up the window. The next thing I knew was that the police came. They thought that I was trying to rob the house! Luckily, the woman came downstairs, she'd gone to sleep and forgotten about me and the dog. I was in such a hurry to get away that I forgot to ask her for the fare( 车资，车费).” 41.In the writer’s opinion, London taxi drivers are _____________. A. unfriendly B. talkative C. helpful D. strange enough 42. From the passage we guess that the writer ______. A. is the driver of the taxi C. is a foreigner visiting London A. Conductor. B. Stranger. B. often travels by taxi D. lives in London C. Taxi driver. D. Porter.
43. What does the underlined word “cabbie” mean in this passage? 44. The man was waiting outside the woman's house because ______. A. he began to like the woman and her dog at the first sight B. the woman had not paid him C. he wanted to know what would happen when the police came D. he was trying to go on talking with her B It doesn’t matter when or how much a person sleeps, but everyone needs some rest to stay alive. That’s what all doctors thought, until they heard about AI Herpin. AI Herpin, it was said, never slept, Could this be true? The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves. AI Herpin was 90 years old when the doctors came to his home in New Jersey. They thought for sure that he got some sleep of some kind. So they stayed with him and watched every movement he made. But they were surprised . Though they watched him hour after hour and day after day, they never saw Herpin sleeping , In fact, he did not even own a bed. He never needed one. The only rest that Herpin sometimes got was sitting in a comfortable chair and reading newspapers. The doctors were puzzled by this strange continuous sleeplessness. They found only one answer that might explain his condition. Herpin remembered some talk about his mother having been injured several days before he was born. But that was all. Was this the real reason? No one could be sure. Herpin died at the age of 94.
第 4 页 共 11 页
45. The main idea of this passage is that _______. A. a person was found who actually didn’t need any sleep B. large numbers of people do not need sleep C. everyone needs some sleep to stay alive D. people can live longer by trying not to sleep 46. The doctors came to visit Herpin , expecting to ______. A. cure him of his sleeplessness B. find that his sleeplessness was not really true C. find a way to free people from the need of sleeping D. find out why some old people didn’t need any sleep 47. After watching him closely, the doctors came to believe that AL Herpin ________. A. was too old to need any sleep B. often slept in a chair C. needed no sleep at all D. needed some kind of sleep 48. One reason that might explain Herpin’s sleeplessness was ________. A. that he hadn’t got a bed B. that he had gradually got rid of the sleeping habit C. his mother’s injury before he was born D. his magnificent physical condition 49. AI Herpin’s condition could be regarded as ______. A. a common one C. very healthy B. one that could be cured D. a rare one C It’s summer movie time again. And heroes are ready to try their strength and magic on the silver screen. Check out our list of four films that look most promising to young audience. Harry potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Release Date: June 4 Story: It’s the summer before Harry Potter’s third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A shadow is hanging over Hogwarts. A dangerous murderer, Sirius Black, has escaped the Wizards’ Prison. And he broke out to fulfill one task to kill Harry Potter. Around the World in 80 Days Release Date: June 16 Story: This version of the classic novel set in 1872 focuses on Passepartout ( Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan), a Chinese thief who seeks refuge with a strange London adventurer, Phileas Fogg. Passepartout uses his martial arts skills to defend Fogg from danger as he travels around the world in 80 days to win a bet.
第 5 页 共 11 页
Spider- Man 2 Release Date: June 30 Story: Peter Parker is still coming to terms with his dual (双重的) identity as the crime superhero Spider-Man. He wants to reveal his secret identity to Mary Jane: meanwhile, his aunt May has fallen on hard times. A new villain( 坏人) , Dr Otto Octavius, has appeared to cause more trouble. King Arther Release Date: July 7 Story: King Arthur is presented as a clever ruler who manages to unite all the knights( 骑士) in Britain after the fall of the Roman Empire（帝国）. Under the guidance of Merlin and the beautiful, brave Guinevere, Arthur will struggle to realize his dreams 50. According to the passage, if you want to see a film whose leading actor is Jackie Chan, you will see the film on _____. A. June 4 A. Peter Parker B. June 16 B. Mary Jane C. June 30 C. Dr. Otto Octavius D. July 7 D. Spider-Man 51.In Spider-Man 2, Aunt May’s trouble is caused by____ _. 52. Which of the following films is set in ancient Britain? A. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. B. Around the World in 80 Days. C. Spider-Man 2 D. King Arthur D Country music is one of the most popular kinds of music in the United States today because it is about simple but strong human feelings and events-love, sadness, good times, and bad times. It tells real-life, stories and sounds the way people really talk. As life becomes more complicated( 复 杂), it is good to hear music about ordinary people. Country music, sometimes called country-western, comes from two kinds of music. One is the traditional music of the people in the Appalachian Mountains in the eastern Unite States. The other is traditional cowboy music from the west. The singers usually play guitars, and in the 1920s they started using electric guitars. At first city people said country music was low class. It was popular mostly in the South. But during World War II, thousands of Southerners went to the Northeast and Midwest to work in the factories. They took their music with them. Soldiers from the rest of the country went to army camps （军营）in the South. They learned country music. Slowly it became popular all over the country. Today country music is also popular everywhere in the United States and Canada — in small towns and in New York City, among black and white, and among educated and uneducated people. About 1, 200 radio stations broadcast country music twenty-four hours a day. English stars sing it in British English, and people in other countries sing it in their own languages. The music that started with cowboys and poor southerners is now popular all over the world. 53. It can be learned from the passage that country music comes from . A. the Northeast and Midwest B. factories and army camps in the South C. the Appalachian Mountains and the West
第 6 页 共 11 页
D. real-life stories in small towns 54. Before World War II country music was popular mainly in . A. the south B. the north C. the Midwest D. the Northeast 55. During World War II many Southerners went to the Northeast and the Mid-west because . A. they wanted to take music with them B. they wanted to make other people like country music C. they wanted to work in the factories there D. they wanted to make country music popular 56. Country music is one of the most popular kinds of music in the world today because A. city people said it was low class B. people could sing it in many different languages C. it started with cowboys and poor Southerners D. it is loved by different kinds of people in the world 57. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Country music is about human feelings and events. B. Country music is sung by stars all in English. C. Country music is popular among city people today. D. City people didn’t like country music at first. E Compared with the previous week, air quality in Shanghai became worse last week , according to the latest report from the Shanghai Environment Monitoring （监测） Centre. The average air pollution index（指数）(API) for sulphur dioxide (SO2 ) remain almost unchanged from the previous week, but the APIS for nitrogen oxide (NOx) and total suspended (悬浮) particles (TSP) rose by 35 and 27 percent. The overall quality still belonged to class 2 category. Nitrogen oxide, caused mainly by vehicle exhaust and burning of cooking gas, was still the major pollutant of the week. The Shanghai Environmental Monitoring Centre operates six automatic air monitors in the city’s Putuo, Yangpu, Luwan, Hongkou, Jing’an and Xuhui districts. API 140 120 100 80 60 40 20 NO X SO2 TSP .
第 7 页 共 11 页
0 51-100: good 101-200: slight pollution 201-300: medium pollution 301-400: heavy pollution 58．Judging from the chart, on which day was the air quality the worst? A．October 13. B．October 14. C．October 17. D．October 18. 59．Six automatic air monitors are operated in the city except ________. A．Putuo District B．Xuhui District C．Chang’an District D．Hongkou District 60．In shanghai, nitrogen oxide mainly comes from ________. A．the burning natural gas B．the burning cooking gas C．the burning coal 第二节 D．dust raised by vehicles 12 13 14 15 16 17 18(October)
根据对话内容， 从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 并在答题卡上将
该项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。 W: Hi, John. M: Hi. Lucy. M: Oh, I see. M: 63 64 61 62 W: Yes. I'm required to tell a story in English before the lesson begins. W: You're right. I need to practice on the stage before they all come. W: Yes, here, in my pocket...Oops, where is it? M: Don't worry, M: 65 W: ...No, not in the bag. either. I'm afraid I left it at home. W: Aha! It's just the key to the classroom! Thank you so much. A. Glad to see you. B. What's the story about? C. What's that around your neck? D. Maybe you put it in your schoolbag, E. Do you have the key to the classroom? F. You're going to school rather early today. G. So you want to get to the classroom earlier to make some preparation? 第二卷(非选择题) 第三部分写作(共三节．满分 55 分)
第 8 页 共 11 页
第一节单词拼写(共 10 小题；每小题 l 分，满分 l0 分) 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释．在答题卡相应的位置上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。 (每空只写一词) 66. For heavy smokers, __________( 定期的) medical checks are advisable 67.People pay little attention to __ 68.Mars will be further ___ ______(过路人)
_____ (探索) by human beings. ___ (亲自) by inviting him to dinner.
69. The manager thanked the customer_____
70. He comes from a family with a high ___________( 收入). 71.Mr.Zhang __________( 搬走) the desk from his son’s room. 72.This painting is very __________（有价值的） and it is worth more than 100,000 dollars. 73.We have a __________( 本地的) newspaper in our city. 74.The hall is _________________( 装饰) with flowers. 75. The naughty boy took the clock __________. （分离） 第二节短文改错(共 10 小题：每小题 1.5 分。满分 15 分)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断：如无错误，在该行右边横线上画一个勾 (√)；如有错误(每行只有一个错误 )，则按下列情况改正： 该行多一个词：把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉，在该行右边横线上写出该词，并也用斜线划掉。 该行缺一个词：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。 该行错一个词：在错的词下划一横线，在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 注意：原行没有错的不要改。
I often dream of a teacher , I dream of standing on the platform in the classroom and give lessons to lovely boys and girls . I teach them , play with them , but watch them growing up . I am always young when I was staying with them . I know there is not easy to be a teacher . You have to learn in order to teach . Without enough knowledges, you can never learn well .What is more , you have to be friends with your pupils and take good care of him . Only in this way can you be a good teacher and win respect from them . Though I am a student now , I will work as very hard to make my dream come true . 第三节 书面表达（满分 30 分）
76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84．
你的英国朋友 John 在搞一项调查，介绍世界各地学生所喜欢的音乐形式。他请你介绍 一下中国学生这方面的情况。请你根据以下要点写一篇短文： 一、一般情况
第 9 页 共 11 页
学生群体 大部分 部 部 分 分 音乐形式 流行歌曲（很多歌手、乐队） 摇滚, 爵士乐，乡村音乐等 古典音乐, 民乐等
二、你的爱好及理由 词数：120 左右 请将作文写在背面答题卡上！
第 10 页 共 11 页
61----65 FGEDC 66 regular 67 passers-by 68 explored 69 personally 70 income 71 removed 72 valuable 73 local 74 decorated 75 apart 76.of ∧ being/becoming 77.give → giving 78.but → and 79.was → am 80.there → it 81.knowledges →knowledge．82.learn 改为 teach 83.him→them 84. √ 85.as 去掉 书面表达 Chinese students are fond of all kinds of music ．Most of us like pop music and like many famous bands and pop stars such as Coco Lee, Jay Chun, Stefanie Sun, S.H.E． and so on． Some of us like rock roll and jazz．Some others like classical music and some even like playing traditional musical instruments. I like both pop music and traditional music ．Pop music can bring me both excitement and lovely tunes ． And I can share with my classmates some popular songs ．Traditional music brings me a different pleasure．It can show me the peaceful side of the world and can even tell me the true meaning of life. 第三节 一、评分原则 1. 本题总分为 30 分，按 5 个档次给分。 2. 评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量，确 定或调整档次，最后给分。 3. 词数少于 80 或多于 120 的，从总分中减去 2 分。 4. 评分时应注意的主要内容为：内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性以及上下文 的连贯性。 5. 拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面。评分时，应视其对交际的影响速度予以考虑。 英美拼写以及词汇用法均可以接受。 6. 如书写较差以及影响交际，将其分数降低一个档次。
第 11 页 共 11 页