一、单词拼写 1. He has been li vi ng here for a 2. They hope to 3. Time is valuab le . 4. “ We James said. 5. The condition pr events the bloo d fr om freely. 6. They have to
7. I’ m too ti red t o ( 减 少 )e xpenses th is year. ( 专 注 于 )on anythi ng. (国 籍 )？ my advice at the ( 循 环 ) ( 十 年 ).
( 扩 大 ) their comp any. ( 因 此 ), we must t reasure time.
( 出 口 ) the m and th en we need to import them, ”
8. Can you show a ny thing to prove yo ur 9. The manager ma de no meeting. 10. The gir l river. 二、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. The poor suffe re d from 2. I woul dn ’ t thin k of of the night. 3. The ten million. 4. The people the re are fighting to ga in their from foreign cont ro l. (hungry ). ( 评 论 )on
( 挣 扎 ) in t he wat er when I passed by the
(distur b) t hem at this hour
(circul ate) of Learning English has reached
5. He returned from Paris and found his office was under som eone else ’ s (occupy ).
6. I ’ m sorry I d on ’ t know you. May be you are (confuse) me with s omeone else. 7. That was a his to ry-making 8. This is a (discov er) in med icine.
(c hemistry) ch an ge, not a physica l one. (produc e) by using better
9. They tired to in crease methods and tools .
10. They need a l ot of 三、单句语法填空 1. There was a 2. The heavy rain m ade
(equip) to do the experiment.
(satisf y) smile o n her face. hard to go to wor k as usual. (be)
3. Since then, fi nd ing ways to redu ce pollution his goal. 4. I can ’ t affor d 5. He regretted games. 6. It ’ s importan t to get ri d 7. He avoided 8. He had no choi ce but 9. I focused progress. 10. He became the f irst farmer scale. 四、课文浓缩语法填空 bad hab its. (buy) s uch a big flat.
(waste) so much t ime playing compute r
(see) m e by takin g another way. (wo rk) hard. the
my less ons, which led
(grow) ri ce on a l arge
Yuan Longpi ng, is on e of China ’ s most fa mous scient ists. Ove r the past five decades , he 1 (strugg le) for an approach the 2
(increa se) the ou tput of rice without expanding the area of the fields. Born in 1 930, Dr Yuan graduat ed from Sout hest Agr icultural College in 1953. Si nce then, 3 has been his life g oal. At that time , 4 (find) w ays to gro w more rice (hungry ) was a 5
(distur b) problem in many parts of the countryside. In 197 3, he became the fir st agricultural pio ne er in the world 6 (gr ow) rice that ha s a high output. Hi s dream to help the world ge t rid 7 hunger came true. (satisf y) with his life but doesn ’ t (comfor t)
Dr Yuan is quite 8 care 9 life.
being f amous or l eading a 10