必修 3 重点词汇，短语，句子复习总结 必修三 M3 重点单词 starve origin agricultural religious apologize award ancient Christian poet 重点短语 take place look forward to turn up do harm to se
t off 重点句子 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Unit1 plenty trick custom social sadness ancestor light weep drown satisfy independence admire permission obvious festival honor wipe heart-broken in memory of as though keep one’s word dress up throw away feast gather energetic possibility forgive beauty belief event hunt harvest shape grateful decorate celebrate spirit sweets
play a trick on have fun with sb. hold one’s breath day and night
Festivals and celebrations of all kinds have been held everywhere since ancient times. Some festivals are held to honor the dead or to satisfy the ancestors, who might return either to help or do harm. It’s now a children’s festival, when they can dress up and ……. ….. to honor Mohandas Gandhi, the leader who helped gain India’s dependence from Britain. China and Japan have mid-autumn festivals, when people admire the moon and ….. Some western countries have very exciting festivals, which take place forty days before Easter. The country, covered with cherry tree flowers, looks forward to the end of winter and to the coming of spring. She could be with her friend right now laughing at him.
9. It’s obvious that the manager of the coffee shop was waiting ….. 必修三 M3 Unit1 重点单词 starve origin agricultural religious apologize ancestor light plenty trick custom social sadness award ancient satisfy independence admire permission obvious festival shape feast gather energetic possibility forgive celebrate belief hunt heart-broken harvest grateful decorate beauty spirit
Christian honor 重点短语 take place look forward to turn up do harm set off 重点句子 times.
sweets wipe in memory of as though keep one’s word dress up throw away
play a trick on have fun with sb. hold one’s breath day and night
1. Festivals and celebrations of all kinds have been held everywhere since ancient 2. Some festivals are held to honor the dead or to satisfy the ancestors, who might return either to help or to do harm. 3. It is now a children’s festival, when they can dress up and …. 4. … to honor Mohandas Gandhi, the leader who helped gain India’s independence. 5. China and Japan have mid-autumn’s festivals, when people admire the moon…… 6. Some western countries have very exciting carnivals, which take place forty days before Easter. 7. The country, covered with cherry tree flowers looks as though it is covered with pink snow. 8. The most energetic and important festivals are the ones that look forward to the end of the winter and to the coming of the spring. 必修三. M3 Unit 2 重点单词 diet energy digestion ought weakness benefit serve menu discount consult slim strength sigh business fat raw warmly curiosity debt combine frustrate heavy fried advertise ought to on one’s way according to cut down feel sick be curious about get rid of glare at
balance research gently item fit curiosity barbecue admit lose weight even though rather than before long in debt get away with in research of benefit from
roast customer limit packet cooperation hostess fibre offer
重点短语 balanced diet put on some weight throw away amount to be amazed at be tired of tell lies earn one's living
take off 重点句子 1. But don’t you think it would be better if you were a bit thinner?
2. So that is what they did. 3. Their balanced diets became such a success that before long Wang Peng became slimmer and Yong Hui put on more weight. 4. … but I found your menu so limited that I stopped worrying and started advertising …. 5. Wang Peng sat in his empty restaurant feeling very frustrated. 6. He thought of his mutton, beef and bacon cooked in the ….. 7. Suddenly he saw his friend Li Chang hurrying by. 8. Something terrible must have happened, if …… 9. Even though the customers might get thin after eating …. 10. He did not look forward to being in debt …. 11. They were both enjoying dumplings and breast of chicken cooked with garlic. 必修三 M3 unit3 重点单词 scene patience manner character spot offer dessert fault pleasure bow 重点短语 make a bet account for in rags get into trouble give/pay attention to at this moment on the contrary in a … manner from the bottom of my heart 重点句子 1. Dressed in the finest clothes, he drove by the brothers’ house in Portland Place, and, seeing they were back, went to get Portia at ….. 2. I never would have believed it. 3. I must give you a job, as I promised. 4. You have got a job open that I want 5. …. But not worth one tenth as much as how Henry felt about Portia. 6. It’s well-known that Americans like to eat a lot 7. Would you mind waiting just a few minutes? I wonder, Mr. Adams, if you’d mind us asking a few questions? 8. But it’s all I have on me. permit silly scream director author advantage follow businessman scream jail stare jealous indeed passage reserve order steak funny genuine crime go ahead to be honest even if as a matter of fact bring up lead the way on one’s way take care of account unbelievable decade pound survive pavement wander amazing fake properly appearance rude humor wealth doubt lucky wonder/wonderful seek issue
by accident shoulder to shoulder care about as for… be known as/for give up a large amount of earn a living
9. I hope you’ll come here whenever you like. You must come whenever you want and have whatever you like. 10. I found myself carried out to sea by a strange wind. 11. It was the ship that brought you to England. 12. The fact is that I earned my passage by working as an unpaid hand, whic h accounts for my appearance. 13. At this moment, they see a penniless young man wandering on the pavement outside their house. 14. It’s Henry Adams, an American businessman, who is lost in London ….
必修三. M3 Unit4
重点单词 astronomy explode method publish combine atom dinosaur lessen carbon dioxide 重点短语 think of…as… go by be different form on one’s surface escape from break out be harmful to sb watch out 重点句子 atmosphere surface depend gravity explore mystery produce exhausting solve system harmful exist force settle chain oxygen approach thus in time now that lay eggs as well as get close to to one’s disappointment depend on in one’s turn violent development presence gradually fundamental reaction generally faint crash solid spread disappointed cheer allow multiply climate opportunity feed
cool down come into existence give birth to prevent ... from cheer up as a result of in one’s presence
1. That empty hole is like a mouth always needing to be fed. 2. I cheered up immediately … watching the earth become smaller…. 3. We watched, amazed as the fire broke out on the outside of the spaceship. 4. This disappearance made possible the rise of mammals on the earth. This produced a chain reaction, which made it possible for life to develop. 5. …. The earth may become too hot to live on. 6. They are putting too much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, which prevent heat from escaping the earth into space. 7. So whether life will continue on the earth for the millions of year to come will depend on whether this problem can be solved. …. It was not clear whether the shape would last or not.
必修三. M3 Unit5
重点单词 minister continent eastward surround harbor
extremely terrify downtown schoolmate rapidly nearby distant cross 重点短语 be/go on a trip as well as go through settle down be close to
settle official tradition approximately scenery cowboy urban confirm
within wealthy broad coast manager prize port coast rather than because of as far as have a gift for figure out
border distance bush measure complete realize fresh
figure flow fall chat aboard slightly tour
catch sight of go on a tour of be surrounded by at dawn in the distance
重点句子 1. … there was frost on the ground, confirming that fall had arrived in Canada. 2. The thought that they could cross the whole continent was exciting. Some people have the idea that you can …., but they forget the fact that …. 3. People say it is Canada’s most beautiful city, surrounded by mountains and the Pacific Ocean. 4. It’s so wet there that the trees are extremely tall, some measuring over 90 met ers. 5. The next stop was Calgary, which is famous for the Calgary Stampede. 6. The girls were surprised at the fact that ocean ships can sail up the Great Lakes. 7. … they could see the misty cloud that rose from the great Niagara Falls, which is on the south side of the lake. As they sat in a buffet restaurant looking over the …,a young man sat down with them.