What’s the main trouble when correcting a composition?
1. 看不出句子有错。 2. 看出句子出错的地方,但答案不正确。或无法 改正。 “改错改错，越改越错”。因此了解改错的 题型特点，并在此基础上加以一定分项训练， 掌握一些解题技巧就非常有必要
Procedures of the lesson
1. 短文改错设错方式及规范 2. 近年新课标I卷改错测试点统计 3. 新改错解题策略及答题原则 4. 解读短文改错口诀
Right or Wrong? 增加
been ? I have offered a scholarship at a university.
? I have offered a scholarship at a university. ∧ been ? I have ∨ offered a scholarship at a university. been
Right or Wrong? 删除
I have got a good news to tell you. I have got a good news to tell you. I have got X a good news to tell you.
Right or Wrong? 修改
? Three weeks ago I bought the electronic an dictionary at a shop. ? Three weeks ago I bought the electronic an dictionary at a shop. ? Three weeks ago I bought the electronic an dictionary at a shop.
E.g.: What's more, he wanted the thief
know he was forgiven. So the next day,he
posted the message on the poster-board… When he left for home the next morning, at the end of the driveway…
1.Wrong word I major at English.
I like playing piano.
I can return to home now. 3.Unnecessary word
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共有10处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每 处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除 或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（＾)，并在其下 面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线?\?划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出 修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限 一词； 2.只允许修改10处，多者（从第11处起） 不计分。
介 测试点 年度 词 2014 2 动 词 1 形或 代 容副 词 词词 3 1 名 词 1 连 词 1 冠 词 1 关 系 词 0
1. 通读全文, 理解文章. 2. 先易后难, 找出明错. 3. 对照考点, 深入审读. 1.以改变实词形式为原则 . 1.标点符号不改。 2.以单词形式变化最小为原则 . 2.大小写不改。 3.以添删或更换虚词为原则 . 3.词序错误不改。 4.以多“改正”少“添删”为原则． 4.单词拼写不改 。 文中出现带汉语注释的词， 5.以保持原意不变为原则． 在句中不可能用错。
It was a year ago when Joshua got a bike for Christmas, but he rode it every day. One morning,
he suddenly found the bike gone. Ran to his front
yard, he saw a man loading it into his car. He
shouted, but the man drive off. As a devoted
Christian, he told his dad he real forgave the thief.
What's more, he wanted the thief know he was forgiven.
So the next day, he posted the message
on the poster-board and put it in the before
yard. "To the person who stole my bike: You hurt my feelings. But I am a Christian and I forgive him!" When he left for home
the next morning, at the end of the driveway,
the bike was back with new brakes．
解 题 方 法
1.动词的时态和语态错误. 2. 主、谓不一致的错误。 3.非谓语动词形式的误用 1. For all these years, we had been allowing tomatoes to
self seed where they please.(2014年新课标I)
2. My father took me out camping for the first time …. My uncles all come along with bows and arrows for
3. Share with others makes me feel happy.
4. One evening at sunset, we sat by the fire, have our
5. Suddenly the arrows was flying down at us from the sky. (陕西卷)
6. Amazing at how skillful they were, I was determined to be just as good.
7. It is difficult to understanding why she barks every minute she's outside. （辽宁卷）
8. The early morning barking have been disturbing us as we are often up all night with the baby.
9. Not only it provide the students with basic courses, but also it
manages to encourage them to participate in colourful campus
activities and social practice.
10. Don't panic or get out of line, and trying to remain quiet and
11. Many rules have made to reduce the traffic crashes, especially for the ones involved in the pedestrians.
1.可数与不可数名词的混用。 2.可数名词的单复数的错用。 3.名词的格的误用 4.词性的转换 1. Last Saturday, as usual, he went to several class.
2. He helped me develop my interest in all that was alive
and sometimes death around me.
3. The man said, “my tooth are in the piece of chocolate on
4. We're called several time about Cleo's early morning barking.
5. I'm deeply grateful for your advice that I should pay more
attentions to practising my spoken English.
6. The police soon tracked the calls to a barber shop.
1.形容词、副词、名词等词性的误用。 2.原级，比较级和最高级的误用。 1. We are growing wonderfully tomatoes at no cost!
2. My uncles immediate jumped up and shot their arrows
on the bird. (陕西卷) immdiately
3. I had noticed that the carriage was noise and filled with
4. Li Ming enjoyed himself, competing and chatting with his father, and felt relaxing in the open air.
5. I really take proud in this experience. 6. There are more than 200 excellent teachers and 5 ， 000 lovely students studying hardly in our school. 7. I hope I can practise my spoken English there as
more as possible.
1.前后人称不一致。 2.人称代词，物主代词,反身代词的误用。 3.不定代词的误用及混用。
1. The survey also shows that libraries are where students get most of his books. their 2. My uncles immediately jumped up and shot their arrows on the bird. Neither of the arrows hit none the target.
3. Though situations are tough today, a lot of we post?80s are
making great efforts to live a good life.
4. It has been repaired and strengthened several times over it's
past one hundred years' history.
5. I think important to learn the computer well.
it 6. Thank you for the English dictionary that you bought it for
1. If you hear the alarm, stand in line at the door and wait your teacher to lead you outside.( 四川卷) 2. Then we made him breathe using the mouth-to-mouth way. After the boy came to himself, we sent him hospital
at once and telephoned his parents.
3. Nearly five years ago, with the help by our father, my sister and I planted some cherry tomatoes( 圣女果) in our back garden. (新课标I卷)
4. I am grateful that I got the chance to learn for him.
5. Soon they came up a good idea.
6. The woman was angry and said the man, “What are you doing, sir? What are you looking for?
１. 冠词a,an和the的错用或少用． ２．连词but,and，or, so,because, although, therefore, however的错用． 1. Today I can still remember how I became good table tennis player.
2. But there was a man sitting beside her in a next seat. 3. Besides, Cleo tends to bark a average of six hours a day.
4. Now many girls prefer to marry a man who owns a house and a
car. Therefore, I don't think love built on houses and cars is true love,
However and I doubt how long it will last.
5. On Monday, Li Ming was energetic but active in class.
6.“Should I choose a good major and a good university?"
or 7. They had expected to find a free place to live in, so they
experienced a hard winter.
Our English teacher begin to teach us in 2012. began 动词形 She had been teaching English for more than two has 名词数 代词格，细领悟 year. She likes we, and she is very strict in all of us. years 介词短语要牢记 with us Although she is a bit short and not so beautifully, 还要注意形和副 beautiful but we consider her as our friend. She is really good ∧ 冠词连词常光顾 a teacher. We are love her very much.
We're sure we'll get in well with each other. on
My dream school starts at 8:30 a. m and ends Passage at 3:30 p. m.2 They are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We didn’t need to do so many homework. Therefore , we have more time with after-school activities. For example, we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sport for one hour every day. My dream school look like a big garden. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings. We can lie on the grass for a rest, sat by the lake listening music. The teachers here are kind and helpfully. They are not only our teachers but also our friends.
My dream school starts at 8:30 a. m and ends at 3:30 p. m. They are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We didn't need to do so many homework.
Therefore,we have more time with after-
school activities. For example, we can do
reading for one and a half hour and play sport for one hour every day.
My dream school look like a big garden. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees
around the classroom buildings. We can
lie on the grass for a rest, or sat by the lake listening music. The teachers here are ∧ to kind and helpfully. They are not only our teachers but also our friends.
1. 做题时应注意： 叙事性文章首抓________ 全文时态 ，以免理解有误； 论述性文章首抓名词形容词冠词代词错误
动词形，名词数； 还要注意形和副； 非谓语，细辨别； 句子成份多分析
代词格，细领悟 介词短语要牢记 冠词连词常光顾 逻辑错误须关注
1. 定语从句 2. 名词性从句
1.He put it in a secret place where I couldn't find. which 2.The house which Lu Xun once lived is where being repaired now. 3. I'll never forget the day which I first went to school. when
1.We would return at night to hear that he'd picked up from the radio in the day. what
2.But it didn’t matter that I would win or not.
whether 3.When people are playing games,they move a lot. That is how sports are good activities for their health. why
1.He got up early in order to he could catch the first.
2. Make a mark which you have any
doubts or questions. where 引导词的误用
1) As we climbed the mountains, we fed monkeys,
visiting temples and told stories.
2)I particularly enjoyed driving through the countryside with you and saw the changing colors of the leaves on the trees. seeing 考察一个句子是否完整,是否存在否定误用的问题,省略 现象是否有误,平行、并列关系是否混乱,强调句结构是 否完整等.
3)Why you think so many people still suffer do from poverty now? 4）Hot water is provided for 24 hours, but lifts work day and night. and 5）I thought it was dull to watch a game in which players kicked a ball to each other. Therefore, my father loves football. However
When I was in high school, most of my friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have it. One day I saw a secondhand bicycle ,he said he could only give me half of the money, that was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father the money. But he should find the other half myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was p leasedif I showed him the money a month after. He gives me the other fifty. You can imaginewhat happy I was when I rode to school on my own bi cycle.
When I was in high school, most of my _____ friend had bicycles. I hoped I could also have __ it. One
one day I saw a secondhand bicycle, that ___ was only one hundred yuan. I asked my father the
money. But he said he could only give me half of the money.__ He should find the other half
myself. So I went to sell newspapers after the school. My father was pleased if I showed him __
the money a month after. gives me the other fifty. You can ________ ___ He _ imagine_____ what happy I was when I gave rode to school on my own b later icycle. _