2015-2016 学年江西省樟树中学、高安市第二中学高二下学期期末联考英语试题 （解析版）
第一部分 听力(共两节，满分 30 分) 第一节（共 5 小题; 每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试 卷的相应位置。 听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题
和阅读下一小题。 每段对话仅读一遍。 请听下面 5 段对话，选出最佳选项。 1.What does John’s older brother do? A. An engineer. 2. Where are the speakers probably? A. In a shop. 3. What is the man going to do ? A. Look for a hotel. 4. Who is speaking to the man? A. His boss. 5 . When does the store open? A. At 8;00 am. B. At 8;30 am C. At 9;00 am 第二节（共 15 小题; 每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答 6、7 题。 6. What are the two speakers mainly talking about? A. Eating. A. In a hotel. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题 8. Which of the following doesn’t the man mind? A. When he can get the articles. A. Unsurprised. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10.What’s the biggest problem in the man’s country? A. Water. A. Industry. B. Employment. B. Tourism. C. Transportation. C. Agriculture. 11. What’s the main business in the man’s country? 12. What does the woman think are a major source of air pollution?
B. A teacher. B. At home. C. In a bookstore.
C. A doctor.
B. Have his watch repaired. B. His colleague
C. Meet someone at the hotel. C. His teacher
B. Housing. B. In a store.
C. Sleeping. C. In a restaurant.
7. Where does the conversation probably take place?
B. Which article he gets first. B. Angry.
C. How old the articles are. C. Unbelievable.
9. How does the man feel when he knows all articles are not available?
C. Household products.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. When will the two speakers take the rest? A. Next Tuesday. A. She had classes. A. 3. B. Next Wednesday. B. She had a meeting. B. 4. C. Next Thursday. C. She worked in the library. C. 6. B. When the Anti-Japanese War ended. 14. What did the woman do this afternoon? 15. How many units will be included in the test? 16. Which of the following isn’t the man sure? A. When the American Civil War broke out.. C. When the Second World War ended. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. What can we know about the speaker? A .He is 17 years old 18. How long is his room? A. 5 meters. 19. Where is the bathroom? A. Down the hall. 20. Where are his parents living ? A. In a city near Cork. B. In a village near Cork. C. In a village far from Cork. 第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节（共 15 小题：每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Time never had any importance to me until I received a watch from my father that organized my life and made me more responsible. I received this gift on a gray-sky day. I had to go to the airport at 9:00 a.m. to pick up my uncle Ali and take him to my father’s house. However, I was late because I was hanging out with my friends. Later that day, around 11:00 a.m., I remembered my uncle, but I was very late. He had already left the airport and taken a taxi to my father’s house. I got to my father’s house at 2:00 p.m. on the same day and looked at my angry father’s face. I felt ashamed. After I said hi to my angry father and tired uncle, my father asked me to sit next to him and handed me this watch as a gift. Then he asked, “Eric, did you have fun with your friends today?” I answered, “Yes, father, and I am sorry about not picking up my uncle.” He said, “What you did was not very nice and you should be sorry for your actions.” I was ashamed. “Father, I’ll never do it again. I promise.” Then he replied, “I hope today you learned something important, and this watch will be a reminder for you.” He told me to take this watch and use it as an organizer of my life.
B. He is a second-year university student in Dublin.
C. He lives with other students in a big old house. B. 7 meters. B. on the second floor. C. 12 meters. C. In his large room.
I learned a very important lesson from my father that day: to respect time and never be late to meet someone. This watch is important to me, not because of its price, but because of the lesson that I learned from it. 21. What do we know about Eric’s watch？ A. It was quite expensive. C. It was a prize for his good behavior. 22. From the passage, we know________. A. Eric was with his friends until 2:00 p.m. that day B. Uncle Ali had been to Eric’s father’s house before C. Eric didn’t live with his father D. Eric always forgot important things 23. What would be the best title for the passage? A. A Special Watch C. How to Be on Time 【答案】 21. D 22. C 23. A B. Time Is Important D. My Father and His Watch B. It was made especially for Eric. D. It helped to organize his life.
考点：考查人生感悟类短文阅读。 B Going to a friend’s house is very exciting. You may spend time with a friend and get to see where he lives. So remember to be polite. When to arrive The fist thing to remember is that when a friend invites you over, you need to arrive on time. If your friend tells you to come “around 3:00”, that means you can turn up a little bit after 3:00. But usually it is a good idea to arrive at the right time. What to bring Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house. This could be a box of chocolates for you two to share, or maybe a movie that you can watch together. You can also bring some flowers. A little gift is a nice way
to show your friend that you are excited to be at his house. How to greet When you visit your friend’s house, you may also meet his parents. You should tell them who you are and they may tell you their names. As a child, I went to visit my friend Paul. I called his parents by their first names John and Mary. But now I know it is more polite to call them Mr. or Mrs. Smith. This will show them more respect and then they may tell you to call them by their first n ames. Another way to show respect is to call them Madam or Sir. It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house. Be polite to your friend and your friend’s parents, and you will be invited again! 24. If you are told to get to your friend’s house around 5:00 p.m., it is polite to arrive at ________p.m. A. 5:02 A. Smith B. 4:50 B. John C. 4:30 C. Mary D. 5:30 D. Paul 25. When the writer was a child, he called his friend’s father _______. 26. The passage mainly tells us __________ A. when to arrive at your f riend’s house C. what to bring to your friend 27. The passage may be from ________ A. a notice on a wall C. an article in a magazine 【答案】 24.A 25.B 26.D 27.C 【解析】 试题分析：本文是一篇日常生活类短文，主要讲述了一些礼节。去一个朋友的家是非常令人兴奋的。你可 以与朋友共度时光，并且还能知道他的家住在哪里，怎样去拜访朋友更有礼貌。首先要记住的是何时到达； 当一个朋友邀请你，你需要准时到达或者稍晚一些。其次是带什么礼物，你可以带一些花。最后是如何问 候。 24.A 细节理解题。根据文中 If your friend tells you to come “around 3:00”, that means you can turn up a little bit after 3:00. But usually it is a good idea to arrive at the right time.可知，当朋友邀请你时必须按时或者稍晚一点 到达，故选 A。 25.B 细节理解题。 根据文中， I called his parents by their first names John and Mary， 可知第一次我叫他为 John， 故选 B。 26.D 细节归纳题。根据文中语句理解可知，本文主要介绍了怎样才能更有礼貌的拜访好友。故选 D。 27.C 推理判断题。根据文中的中心意思理解可知，这篇文章应该选自杂志，故选 C。 B. a letter to a friend D. a news story in a paper B. how to greet people D. how to be a good visitor
C In 1826, a Frenchman named Niepce needed pictures for his business. But he was not a good artist. So he invented a very simple camera. He put it in a window of his house and took a picture of his garden. That was the first photo. The next important date in the history of photography(摄影术) was in 1837. That year, Daguere, another Frenchman, took a picture of his reading room. He used a new kind of camera in a different way. In his picture you could see everything very clearly, even the smallest thing. This kind of photo was called a Daguerreotype. Soon, other people began to use Daguerre’s way. Travelers brought back wonderful photos from all around the world. People took pictures of famous buildings, cities and mountains. In about 1840, photography was developed. Then photographers could take picture of people and moving things. That was not simple. The photographers had to carry a lot of films and other machines. But this did not stop them, for example, some in the United States worked so hard. Mathew Brady was a famous American photographer. He took many pictures of great people. The pictures were unusual because they were very lifelike(栩栩如生). Photographers also became one kind of art by the end of the 19th century. Some photos were not just copies of the real world. T hey showed people’s feelings, like other kinds of art. 28. The first photo taken by Niepce was a picture of ___________. A. his business A. a Frenchman 30. Mathew Brady________. A. was very lifelike C. was quite strong 31. This passage tells us__________. A. how photograph was developed B. how to show your ideas and feelings in pictures C. how to take pictures in the world D. how to use different cameras 【答案】 28. C 29. B 30. B 31. A 【解析】 试题分析：本文是一篇关于摄影术的发展记叙文，主要介绍了摄影术的发展历史，其 中重点介绍了每个历 史阶段中的重要人物。 28. C 细节理解题。根据文中 He put it in a window of his house and took a picture of his garden，可知第一个照
B. his house B. a kind of picture
C. his garden C. a kind of camera
D. his window D. a photographer
29. The Daguerreotype was ____________
B. was famous for his unusual pictures D. took many pictures of moving people
片是他的窗户，故选 C。 29. B 细节理解题。根据文中，In his picture you could see everything very clearly, even the smallest thing. This kind of photo was called a Daguerreotype 可知这是一种照片，故选 B。 30. B 细节理解题。根据文中，Mathew Brady was a famous American photographer. He took many pictures of great people. The pictures were unusual because they were very lifelike，可知选项 B 正确，故选 B。 31. A 主旨大意题。根据文中主要描述了摄影术的发展史，故选 A。 考点：考查关于摄影术发展的记叙文。 D The meaning of the word “Volunteer” may be a little different in different countries, but it usually means “one who offers his or her services.” There are many different ways in which people can volunteer, such as taking care of sick people, working in homes for homeless children, and picking up garbage from beaches and parks. Volunteers may work within their own countries or in other countries. They are often people with a strong wish to help those who are less fortunate than themselves. Volunteers don’t expect any kind of pay. At the root of volunteering is the idea that one person may have the ability to offer services that can help other people. Tracy, a good friend of mine, however, recently came back from India with a new idea of what being a volunteer means. She worked for two and a half weeks in one of Mother Teresa’s homes in Calcutta. The following is her story. “I first heard about Mother Teresa in my high school, we watched a video about her work in India and all over the world. I was so moved by her spirit to help others and her endless love for every human being that after I graduated from high school, I too wanted to try her kind of work. So with two friends I flew to Calcutta for a few weeks.” “I was asked to work in a home for sick people. I helped wash clothes and sheets, and pass out lunch. I also fed the people who were too weak to feed themselves and tried to cheer them up. I felt it was better to share with them than to think that I have helped them. To be honest, I don’t think I was helping very much. It was then that I realized that I had not really come to help, but to learn about and experience another culture that helped improv e my own understanding of life and the world.” 32．According to the passage, a volunteer refers to a person who ________ A．is willing to help those in need without pay. B．can afford to travel to different places. C．has a strong wish to be successful. D．has made a big fortune in life. 33．Tracy started her work as a volunteer __________. A．after she met Mother Teresa. B．after she finished high school. C．when she was touring Calcutta. D．when she was working in a hospital.
34．Why did Tracy choose to be a volunteer? A．She liked to work with Mother Teresa. B．She had already had some experience. C．She was asked by Mother Teresa’s example. D．She wanted to follow Mother Teresa’s example. 35．What is Tracy’s “new idea” (Paragraph 2) of being a volunteer? A．Going abroad to help the sick. B．Working in Mother Teresa’s home. C．Doing simple things to help the poor. D．Improving oneself through helping others. 【答案】 32．A 33．B 34．D 35．D
考点：考查故事类短文阅读。 第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出最佳选项，选项中有两项为多余选项。
Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become a better student in several ways.
Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to when you are studying for a test. Third, note-taking offers
variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest. You will want to take notes during classroom discussions and while reading a textbook or doing research for a report. 37 whenever or however you take notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a selective process. 38 The following methods may work best for you. Read the text quickly to find the main facts and ideas in it. Carefully read the text and watch for words that can show main points and supporting facts. Write your notes in your own words. · 39 · Note any questions or ideas you may have about what was said or written. As you take notes, you may want to use your own shorthand(速记). When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols and that you use them all the time. A. Use words, not complete sentences. B. There are three practical note-taking methods. C. You must write your notes on separate paper. D. Otherwise, you may not be able to read your notes later. E. You will also want to develop your own method for taking notes. F. That means you must first decide what is important enough to include in your notes. G. F irst, the simple act of writing something down makes it easier for you to understand and remember it. 【答案】 36.G 37.E 38.F 39.A 40.D 【解析】 36.G 考查上下文联系。 根据文中， Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to when you are studying for a test. Third, note-taking offers variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest，可知这里是将首先 是什么，而故选 G。 37.E 考查上下文联系。 根据文中 whenever or however you take notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a selective process 可知这里主要是讲述做笔记要自己的方法，故选 E。 38.F 考查上下文联系。根据 whenever or however you take notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a selective process，可知你必须首先决定你的笔记中，要包括些什么重要的内容，故选 F。 39.A 考查上下文联系。根据 As you take notes, you may want to use your own shorthand(速记). When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols and that you use them all the time，可知这里说明用词，而不用完整的句 子，故选 A。 40.D 考查上下文联系。根据文中 When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols and that you use them all the time.可知这里想说否则，你可能在后来不能阅读自己的笔记，故选 D。
考点：考查上下文匹配问题。 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节, 满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 36─55 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 As I was leaving the grocery store yesterday, I noticed an old man struggling with two bags of food. I pulled up close to him and rolled the car window down to ask 疑的), but he did 42 . 43 44 ourselves, but he was not willing to give his name. with small talk. We 47 . was, “How much money do you want?” My 45 about the weather, the 41 he needed a lift. I think he was a bit skeptical (怀
After he got settled in the car, my husband and I During the drive, we tried to make him more been a (an) husband and I 50 46 49
newly-opened store, and the like. His home was more than two miles away down that same road, so it would have walk for anyone, let alone an old man carrying 48 When we pulled up outside his door, the first thing he
answered, “Nothing, we just wanted to help.” The relief on the man’s face was actually 51 . After realizing we truly didn’t 52 anything,
, because we should be able to live in a world where it isn’t shocking to have someone help you out of the
goodness of their heart, without expecting something in he kept thanking us over and over. My only kindness, just 53 54
to him were, “Sir, I hope this has helped you out. Have a good week.” These simple acts of him walking and then doing something about it, are the 56 58 55 of kindness that anyone 57 someone a cent. Just be aware of the world happening around you. There is 60
can do. It doesn’t the 59
who needs something — a door held open, a bag carried... The of this man practicing acts of kindness — just B. why B. criticize B. praised B. nervous B. warned B. boring B. doors B. reminded B. either B. inspired B. regret B. want B. promises B. seeing B. limits C. what C. accept C. blamed C. serious C. ordered C. important C. children C. asked C. neither C. afraid C. surprise C. sell C. records C. respecting C. senses
are endless. And I truly hope this may be
it happened to him. Oh, and the best part was
my excitement, happiness and peace, just knowing that I helped a fellow human being. 41. A. that 42. A. doubt 43. A. enjoyed 44. A. comfortable 45. A. chatted 46. A. difficult 47. A. fortunes 48. A. realized 49. A. all 50. A. ashamed 51. A. return 52. A. buy 53. A. expressions 54. A. describing 55. A. types D . if D. refuse D. introduced D. quiet D. advised D. easy D. bags D. dreamt D. both D. sad D. hope D. ask D. words D. serving D. methods
56. A. save 57. A. still 58. A. troubles 59. A. entrance 60. A. unless 【答案】 41. D 42. C 43. A 44. A 45. A. 46. A. 47. A. 48. A 49. A. 50. A. 51. A. 52. A 53. A. 54. A 55. A. 56. A 57. A 58. A 60. A 59. A 【解析】
B. cost B. already B. difficulties B. beginning B. while
C. make C. always C. wishes C. result C. be cause
D. present D. indeed[ D. opportunities D. pressure D. though
试题分析：本文是一篇故事类的短文，讲述了我们在路上时看到了一个拿着重包的老人，并且伸出了援助 之手，最后感动了老人也感触了老人。点亮了老人心中帮助别人的心。 41. D 考查引导词的辨析。 A. that 这； B. why 为什么； C. what 什么； D. if 是否。 根据前文 “I noticed an old man struggling with two bags o f food”和后面“he needed a lift” ，说明我想要帮助他，询问他是否需要帮助他拿东 西，故选 D。 42. C 考查动词的辨析。A. doubt 怀疑；B. criticize 批评；C. accept 接受；D. refuse 拒绝。根据后面“After he got settled in the car”可知他最后接受了帮助，故选 C。 43. D 考查动词的辨析。A. enjoyed 享受，喜欢；B. praised 表扬；C. blamed 责备；D. introduced 介绍。根据 后面“but he was not willing to give his name” ，可知前面我们介绍了我们自己，但是老爷爷并不希望介绍他 自己，故选 D。
44. A 考查形容词的辨析。A. comfortable 舒服的；B. nervous 紧张的；C. serious 严重的；D. quiet 安静的。 根据后文“with small talk” ，可知我们想要通过小对话来使他更自然更舒服，故选 A。 45. A 考查动词辨析。 A. chatted 闲谈； B. warned 警告； C. ordered 命令； D. advised 建议。 根据前文 “with small talk” ，可知我们是在讨论，闲谈，故选 A。 46. A 考查形容词辨析。A. difficult 困难的；B. boring 无聊的；C. important 重要的；D. easy 简单的。根据前 面“His home was more than two miles away down that same road,”可知他们家距离挺远的，过去很困难，故 选 A。 47. D 考查名词解析。 A. fortunes 家具； B. doors 门； C. children 孩子； D. bags 包。 根据上文 “old man struggling with two bags of food”可知他的行李时装着食物的包，故选 D。 48. C 考查动词辨析。A. realized 意识到；B. reminded 提醒；C. asked 询问；D. dreamt 梦想岛。根据后面的 问句““How much money do you want?””可知他做的第一件事情就是问了这个问题，故选 C。 49. D 考查上下文联系。A. all 所有；B. either 两者都不；C. neither 三者或三者以上都不；D. both 两者都。 根据前文“husband and I”可知这里是两个人都在做，所以用 both 表示，故选 D。 50. D 考查形容词辨析。A. ashamed 害羞的；B. inspired 激励的；C. afraid 害怕的；D. sad 伤心的。根据后文 “we should be able to live in a world where it isn’t shocking to have someone help you out of the goodness of their heart” ，男人认为没有人会真的的帮助你，所以感到伤心，故选 D。 51. A 考查动词辨析。A. return 返回；B. regret 后悔；C. surprise 惊讶的；D. hope 希望。根据前文“we should be able to live in a world where it isn’t shocking to have someone help you out of the goodness of their heart” ，可 知男人认为世界上不会有不给回报而帮助你的人存在，所以这里用回报，故选 A。 52. B 考查动词。 A. buy 购买； B. want 想要； C. sell 销售； D. ask 询问。 根据前文。 ““How much money do you want?””可知男人问他们想要什么，最终我们的回答是什么也不想要，故选 B。 53. D 考查名词辨析。A. expressions 表达方式；B. promises 允诺； C. records 记录；D. words 话语。根据后 文““Sir, I hope this has helped you out. Have a good week.””可知这是我唯一对他说的话，故选 D。 54. B 考查动词辨析。A. describing 描述；B. seeing 看到；C. respecting 尊重；D. serving 服务。根据文章首 段可知，我们看到男人拿着大包在走然后伸出了援助的双手，所以这里是看到，故选 B。 55. A 考查名词辨析。 A. types 方式， 形状； B. limits 限制； C. senses 意义； D. methods 想法。 根据后文 “kindness that anyone can do” ， 以及上文的看见老人在搬重的东西并且伸出了援助的双手这个事情是一种善举， 故选 A。 56. B 考查动词辨析。A. save 节约；B. cost 花费；C. make 制作；D. present 提出，呈现。根据后文“cent” ， 可知这里是指帮助别人后是否有回报，而从上文可知，帮助别人应不求回报，故选 B。 57. C 考查上下文联系。A. still 仍然；B. already 已经；C. always 总是；D. indeed 事实上。根据上文“Just be aware of the world happening around you”说明世界上任何地方都会有需要帮助的人和事，所以这里是总是， 故选 C。 58. D 考查名词辨析。A. troubles 麻烦；B. difficulties 麻烦；C. wishes 希望；D. opportunities 机会。根据上文 可知，需要帮助的人和事总是存在，所以伸出援助之手的机会是永无止尽的，故选 D。
59. B 考查名词辨析。 A. entrance 入口；B. beginning 开始；C. result 结果；D. pressure 压力。根据后文“this man practicing acts of kindness” ，以及上文一开始男人认为世界上没有不给回报的帮助到后来的感动，说明 这里是这个男人帮助别人的开始，故选 B。 60. C 考查上下文联系。 A. unless 除非； B. while 然而； C. because 因为； D. though 尽管。 根据后文 “it happened to him” ，可知就是我们帮助了他的这个原因感触了他，故选 C。 考点：考查上下文联系和文章大意的掌握。 第二节（共 10 小题；每小题 1．5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不多于 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 A long, long time ago a little boy (61)________(walk) through a park. In the middle of the park there was a tree with a sign on it. The sign said “I am a magic tree. Say the magic words and you’11 will see.” The boy tried to guess the magic words. He tried abracadabra (咒语), but (62)_____ of them worked. (63)_______ (exhaust), he threw (64)________(him) on the floor, saying: “please, dear tree!” and suddenly, a big door (65)________ (open) in the trunk. Inside everything was dark, except for a sign (66)_______ said “Carry on with your magic."Then the boy said “Thank you, de ar tree!" With this, the inside of the tree lit up (67) _______(bright) and revealed a pathway (68) _________(lead) to a great big pile of (69) ________(toy) and chocolate. The little boy brought all his friends to the magic tree, and they had the best party ever. This is (70)________ people always say that “please” and “thank you” are the magic words. 【答案】 61. was walking 62. none 63. Exhausted 64. himself 65. opened 66. which 67. brightly 68. leading 69. toys 70. why 【解析】 61. was walking 考查上下文联系。根据本段后面的额内容可知，这个故事发生在小男孩走路途径过程中，所 以此时小男孩说是正在走路，用“be 动词＋V-ing”表示进行时，故填 was walking。 62. none 考查词汇的用法。后面的“them”表示前面的“the magic words” ，是三个以上的，所以否定时态用 none，故填 none。 63. Exhausted 考查动词过去分词。这里是省略 was，表示他很疲惫，故填 Exhausted。 64. himself 考查反身代词。动词后面名词需用反身代词，故填 himself。
65. opened 考查过去式。根据全文可知本文是过去时态，故填 opened。 66. which 考查主语从句。先行词是 sign，表示标志，是物，所以引导词用 which，故填 which。 67. brightly 考查副词。Brightly 用来形容动词 lit，故填 brightly。 68. leading 考查动词。这里表示动词-ing 形式表伴随，用来形容前面的名词，故填 leading。 69. toys 考查名词。根据前面“a great big pile of”可知，后面应添加名词复数形式，故填 toys。 70. why 考查固定结构。 “This is why…”意为“这就是??的原因” ，故填 why。 考点：考查词汇的掌握和运用能力。 第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节．短文改错（共 10 小题：每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共有 10 处语言错误， 每句中最多有两处，每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均限一词。2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。(此题在答 题卡上作答) Today I visited the Smiths--my first visit to a American family. They live in a small town. It was very kind for them to meet me at the railway station and drove me to their home. The Smiths did his best to make me feel at home. They offered me coffee and another drinks. We have a good time talking and laughing together. They eager to know everything about China but asked me lots of question. In fact, they are planning to visit China in next year. 【答案】 71.a →an 72.for→ of 73.drove→drive 74.his→their 75.another→other 76.have→had 77.eager 前加 were 78.but→ and 79.question→ questions 80.in 去掉
考点：考查文章主旨的掌握和词汇短语的运用能力。 第二节. 书面表达 (满分 25 分) 81.假如你是银川一中的李华，你在某英文论坛上看到一个帖子。澳大利亚中学生 Martin 想来中国旅游，你 向他推荐了西安市，请根据以下提示写一封电子邮件。 内容包括：1.自我介绍. 2.推荐理由：历史悠久、景色优美、文化丰富、市民友好、小吃多样； 3.你的祝愿。 注意： Dear Martin, I’m very glad to have read the post that you put on the English Forum 1. 字数不少于 100； 2. 适当加入细节，使内容充实、行文连贯。
Yours, Li Hua 【答案】
Dear Martin, I’ m very glad to have read the post that you put on the English Forum． I strongly recommend that you pay a visit to Xian． I’m Li hua, a student from Yinchuan No．1 Middle School, good at Chinese geography and history． When it comes to traveling in China, Xian is a popular tourist destination． First of all, Xian is not only a city with a long history but also has many places of interest, where you can enjoy yourself． Second, people in Xian are friendly, kind, and willing to help others, which can make your visit comfortable and pleasant． Third, you can have a chance to experience different cultures and enjoy various delicious snacks in Xian．In addition, I’d like to serve as your guide if you come． I do hope that you will have a good time in China． Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua 【解析】 本文是一篇介绍地点的文章。主要讲述了中国学生李华为澳大利亚学生 Martin 介绍西安。文 章书写前首先要读懂题目，了解题目主要让我们些什么；然后在查看题目中所给的内容提示，根 据内容提示，列出文章的大纲（如：这篇文章中主要分成三个部分进行阐明： 1） 、第一部分是李 华的自我介绍；2）第二部分是对西安的介绍；3） 、第三部分是送上自己的美好祝福） 。文章书写 过程中尽量多用新颖的词汇以及句型，吸引批卷老师的眼球。保持卷面干净，字体整洁。