2016 年广西职业院校技能大赛中职组《酒店服务》技能比赛 中餐宴会摆台项目英语口试参考题库
Part one 中译英： 1. 这预订是在谁的名下的？ 译：Under whose name was the reservation made？ 2. 我们已经为您预订一张 6 点半的餐台。 译：We have reserved a table for you at 6:30
. 3. 如果可能的话请尽量安排靠窗的台面。 译：If possible, could you arrange for a window table? 4. 早餐的供应时间是 7 点到 9 点。 译：Breakfast will be served from 7:00 to 9:00. 5. 我打算请一位朋友用晚餐。 译：I’m going to invite a friend for dinner. 6. 请问您有什么特殊要求？ 译：Do you have any special requirements? 7. 我们将保留您的预订至晚上 7:45。 译：We’ll keep your reservation until 7:45p.m. 8. 这张桌子可以吗? 译：Will this table be all right for you? 9 对不起，中午 12 点没座位了。 译：I’m sorry there is no table available at 12:00 noon. 10. 您是要坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区？ 译：Would you like smoking or non-smoking area? 11. 包厢最低消费是每人 100 元。 译：The minimum spend for a private room is 100 yuan per person. 12. 请您在休息室里稍等一下，一有桌子我们就会安排您入座。 译： Would you like to have a seat in the lounge for a moment, please？ We’ll seat you as soon as we have a table. 13. 您喜欢中餐、西餐还是日韩料理？ 译：Would you like to have Chinese, Western, Japanese or Korean cuisine? 14. 这是菜单，服务员随后就到。 译：Here is the menu. The waiter will be with you in a moment. 15. 你能给我们发个传真，把菜单及宴会厅的名字写上吗？
译：Could you fax us the menu with the name of the banquet room . 16. 请问您现在可以点菜了吗？ 译：Are you ready to order now? 17. 中国有四大菜系，分别是川菜，粤菜，鲁菜和江浙菜。 译 ： In China, there are four major cuisines which are Sichuan, Guangdong, Shandong and Jiangsu-Zhejiang. 18. 这是您的账单，请您过目。 译：Here’s your bill. Please check it. 19. 四川菜口味就比较重而且很辣。 译：Sichuan food is strong and spicy. 20. 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗？ 译：Would you like to try our specialty? 21. 我们的大厨很棒。 译：We have an excellent chef. 22. 我这就去和厨师商量。 译：I’ll speak with the chef right away. 23. 清蒸白鱼大概需要半个小时。 译：The steamed white fish may take half an hour. 24. 你想喝点儿什么，先生？ 译：What would you like to drink, sir? 25. 饮料按实际消费另加。 译：Beverages will be charged on a consumption basis. 26. 干白葡萄酒是按瓶卖的。 译：The dry white wine is sold by the bottle. 27. 威士忌加冰还是直饮？ 译：Would you like to have the whisky on the rocks or straight up? 28. 如果您还有其他需要， 请您随时告诉我们。 我们很乐意为您效劳。 译：If you would like to have something else, please feel free to ask. We are always at your service. 29. 菜已上齐，还有一道点心。 译：All the dishes have been served, except for a dim sum to follow. 30. 恐怕您点的菜太多了。 译：I’m concerned that you might have ordered too much. 31. 需要我为您打包这道菜么？ 译：Would you like me to pack this for takeaway? 32. 您还要再添米饭吗？ 译：Would you like some more rice? 33. 您想要点菜吃还是选套餐？
译：Would you like a la carte or table d’hote? 34. 您想要什么主菜呢？ 译：What would you like for your main course? 35. 您要一瓶红葡萄酒配牛排吗？ 译：Would you like a bottle of red wine to go with your steak? 36．先生，这是您的牛排，请慢用。 译：Excuse me, sir. Here’s your steak. Please enjoy your food. 37. 您愿意来点饮料，边喝边等吗？ 译：Would you like some drinks while you are waiting? 38.这是您的甜点，请慢慢享用。 译：Here is your dessert. Please enjoy your meal. 39. 我 们 有 三 种 沙 拉 调 味 汁，您 要 哪 种 ？ We have three salad dressings. Which one would you like? 40. 先生，您总共消费 856 元。 译：It comes to 856 yuan, sir. 41. 先生，您的牛排要多大火候的，半生、中等还是全熟? 译： How would you like your steak done, sir? Rare, medium or well-done. 42. 非常抱歉，还有什么可以为您效劳吗？ 译：I do apologize. Is there anything else I can do for you? 43. 这是水果拼盘，酒店赠送的。 译：This is the fruit platter with our compliments. 44. 是现金付账，还是信用卡付账？ 译：How would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card? 45. 是一起买单还是分开买单呢？ 译：Would you like to pay your bill together or separately? 英译中： 1. We look forward to seeing you. 译：我们期待着您的光临。 2. At what time should we expect you? 译：请问你们几点能到？ 3. How late do you stay open? 译：你们几点打烊？ 4. Mr.John Smith, a table for eight at about 7:30 tonight. 译：约翰.史密斯先生，您订的是今晚 7 点半一张八人桌。 5. I’m sorry, sir. There aren’t any tables left for 7 this evening. 译：抱歉，先生。今晚七点没有空位了。 6.We are open 24 hours. 译：我们餐厅 24 小时营业。
7. We’ll give you a 20% discount. 译：我们给您八折优惠 8. Please reserve it under the name of Jack Smith. 译：请订在杰克.史密斯的名下。 9. Would you like to follow me to your table? 译：请您这边走。 10. Would you rather sit near the dance floor? 译：您是否愿意坐在离舞池近的地方? 11. All the tables by the window have been reserved. 译：靠窗的桌子已经预订出去了。 12. Here’s the menu. Please take your time and a waiter will come to take your order. 译：这是菜单。请您慢慢看，待会儿服务员会来帮您点菜。 13. According to the cooking books, there are over 8,000 famous Chinese dishes throughout history. 译：根据烹饪书的记载，中国古今名菜多达 8000 种。 14. Please arrange a 500 yuan set menu for the five of us. 译：请给我们五个人准备 500 元的菜单。 15. What are your specialties? 译：你们的特色菜是什么？ 16. The art of cooking in China gives much attention to the colours, flavours and tastes. 译：中餐强调色香味俱全。 17. What kind of cold dishes have you got? 译：你们这有什么凉菜？ 18. Are you satisfied with the food? 译：您吃的还满意吧？ 19. You may choose some snacks from the trolley. 译：您可以在手推车里选些小吃。 20. If you want to have a Chinese dinner, it usually starts with cold dishes and ends with a soup. 译：如果您想用中餐，一般是以冷菜开始，汤结束。 21. I’m afraid we do not serve this dish in our restaurant. May I recommend something else? 译：恐怕我们餐厅没有这道菜。我能给您推荐点别的吗？ 22. Would you like to try a lobster sashimi? 译：您是否要品尝一下龙虾刺身？ 23. May I suggest steaming the fish to remain its freshness? 译：我建议您蒸着吃以保持鱼的新鲜。 24. May I recommend the sauté ed shrimp with green peas? 译：我向您推荐青豆炒虾仁，好吗？
25. Our restaurant specializes in Guangdong cuisine. 译：我们餐厅的特点是以广东菜为主。 26. May I repeat your order, sir? 译：先生，我重复一遍您点的菜好吗？ 27. Please rush our orders as we are in a hurry. 译：我们赶时间，请催一下我们的菜。 28. What would you like to start with? 译：您想先来点什么？ 29. Would you like buffet or a la carte? 译：请问您要吃自助餐还是点餐？ 30. What kind of dressing would you like on your salad? 译：您的色拉要放什么调料？ 31. May I recommend today’s special? Would you like to have a try? 译：我来为您介绍一下今天的厨师推荐菜, 您要来一份吗？ 32. What would you like to go with your steak? 译：您的牛排配什么菜呢？ 33. Would you like some desserts? 译：您需要上甜点吗？ 34. Would you like to try our special drinks? 译：您想尝尝我们的特饮吗？ 35. I’d like to try some Chinese spirit. 译：我想尝下中国的白酒。 36. I’m sorry to trouble you. My steak is undercooked. 译：对不起，麻烦您了。我的牛排没有熟。 37. It is a kind of still wine made from rice, somewhat like Japanese sake. 译： 这是一种用米酿造的不起泡的酒，有点像日本的清酒。 38. We have a clear soup and a creamy soup. 译：我们有清汤和奶油汤供您选择。 39. A 10% service charge has been added to the total. 译：总费用中加收了 10%的服务费。 40. Many guests give good comments on it. 译：很多顾客对这道菜都有很高的评价。 41. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. 译：感谢您让这件事引起我们的注意. 42. One of the beers should have been removed from your check. 译：其中一份啤酒本应从您的账单中减去。 43. Please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk. 译：请在收银台结账。 44. I’m sorry it’s not to your taste. I’ll take it back to the chef. 译：我很抱歉这不合您的口味，我现在就把它拿到厨师长那里去。
45. Is everything to your satisfaction? 译：请问是否一切都满意？
1. Q：If the guest wants to reserve a table, what information do you have to know? A：I have to know the time for the reservation, the number of guests, the name of the guest, their telephone number, special requirements and so on. 2. Q：When there is no availability for the guest to make a reservation, what should you do? A：I will recommend another restaurant of the hotel to them. 3. Q： If you are a hostess, what’s the first thing you have to find out when the guest comes? A：I have to find out whether the guest has a reservation or not. 4. Q：If a guest has come to the restaurant for dinner, but there is no free table at the moment, what should you say? A：I’m sorry, sir. Would you like to have a seat in the lounge for a moment, please？We’ll seat you as soon as we have a table. 5. Q：What would you like to say if the guest wants to know the business hours in your restaurant? A：We’re open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. 6. Q：When seating guests, what can we ask or do to ensure their needs are met? A: I can ask ‘What kind of table would you like?’ 7. Q：How would you introduce your restaurant to the guest? A：I would tell the guest the style, the specialties, the popular dishes, the business hours and so on. 8. Q：If some guests complain that there is a smoking guest in the non-smoking restaurant, what should you do? A：I would apologize to the upset guest and tell the smoking guest this is a non-smoking restaurant. If he wants to smoke, he should go to the smoking room/ area of the hotel. 9. Q ： What would you like to say when you want to recommend something to the guest? A： May I recommend…? / May I suggest…? / Would you like to try…? 10. Q：What do you need to do after the guest has finished ordering？ A：I need to repeat all his order to confirm that all the dishes are correct.
11. Q：After you have finished the order, what would you say? A：Thank you. Please wait a minute, we’ll be back with your order soon. 12. Q：What would you like to say to the guest when all the dishes have been served? A：Is there anything else I can do for you? Enjoy your meal. 13. Q：If the guest wants to try some traditional Suzhou Food, but he has no idea what to order, what would you recommend to him? A： I will recommend Squirrel-shaped Mandarin Fish, Quick-boiled White Shrimp, and Stir-fried Shredded Eel with Hot Oil. 14. Q：What would you like to say if the guest asks for the dish that has been sold out? A：I am sorry that is no longer available. Would you like to try… instead? 15. Q：What would you like to say to the guest if you recommend your house specialty？ A：Would you like to try our house specialty? It’s very popular among our guests. 16. Q：What would you like to say if the guest complains the dish is too salty. A：I will say, ‘I do apologize. Let me organize another dish for you’. 17. Q：If the guests tell you that they are full, but there is still one more dish which hasn’t been sent to the table, what would you do? A： I will check with the chef to see whether the dish is cooked or not. If it is cooked, I will offer the guest to have it taken away; if it is uncooked I will help them to cancel the dish. 18. Q： What would you like to say when the guest orders a cup of coffee? A：Would you like black coffee or white coffee? / Would you like your coffee with cream or milk? 19. Q：What would you say if the guest wants to have breakfast in your restaurant? A：I will say ‘Sir, what would you like to have, American breakfast or Continental breakfast?’ 20. Q：What would you like to say when the guest asks for whisky? A：I will ask ‘Straight up or on the rocks?’ 21. Q：What would you like to say if the guest asks for a steak? A：How would you like your steak, rare, medium or well-done? 22. Q：What will you do when the guest tells you that there’s something wrong with the bill? A：I will check it with the guest carefully. If there is a mistake, I must
make an apology to the guest， and then bring the bill to the cashier’s desk to correct it. 23. Q：What is the most important thing that you need to do when the hotel guest would like to charge his bill to his room? A：I must ask the guest to show his room card and then ask for his name, room number and get them to sign the bill. 24. Q：What would you say if the guest wants to settle his bill? A： How would you like to pay, sir? In cash, by credit card, room charge or by E-card? 25. Q：What will you say to the guest when he is leaving the restaurant? A：Thank you for your coming. / We look forward to seeing you again.