时间：限时 40 分钟 总分：100 分 2015.10 班级： 姓名： 得分：
1. The captain kept a j 2. Don’t let yourself be p 3. All this goods will be 4. The d when he was at s
ea. He set down everything that happened in it. into buying things you don’t really want. (运输)abroad by ship.
expression on his face suggested that he wouldn’t give in. (组织)by our school, which really provides us with much
5. Those activities were pleasure. 6. If you c
to a place, that means you ride a bike there.
7. You can ask Mary to look after your baby on weekends—she is very r__________. 8. With their help, we finished the work ahead of s____________. 9. He has decided to overcome all his ________________(缺点). 10.Few people clearly expressed their ______________（态度）towards this plan at the meeting. 11. He is so s that no one can persuade him to change his mind.
12.He dreamed of becoming a famous singer when he ____________ from university. 13. Due to the ______________(不利条件) of the bad weather, we’re decided to put off the sports meeting. 14. He was standing on the tower looking at the lake _____________（在下面）. 15.It is natural for children to have different ____________(观点) from their parents.
1. The artist _____ ________ _________(喜欢) drawing when he was a child of four. 2. Once you _______ excuse for giving up. 3. She is very firm about it; I can’t persuade her into _________ （改变主意）. 4. I’ve never _________ _________（梦想）there being a chance for me to work here. 5. My deskmate came to the classroom earlier _________ _________（比往常）. ___________ _________ _______ ________ _________ （下决心） , don’t give yourself any
6. He _________ _______ (放弃) only at the last moment because he had no choice. 7. She was carrying _______ from the bookstore. 8. It’s a lot of fun to have a dog ___________ some people. 9. After __________ ________ （毕业） university, I came here to work as an English teacher. ____________(做伴) sometimes better than ___________ ______（一包）books that he had just bought
10. ________ ____________（在半夜里）, he was still tossing and turning（辗转反侧）.
III. 根据句意填入所缺单词和短语 (20 分)
1. It was because he would get the chance to travel ________ he wanted to work as a tour guide. 2. It becomes rapids as it passes through deep valleys,___________(travel) across western Yunnan Province. 3. We were both surprised ________ learn that half the river is in China. 4. Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike and then she persuaded me to buy ________. 5. Please list the countries that _______ Mekong River flows through. 6. We also discovered a river _________ was falling off the mountain and became a wonderful waterfall. 7. It makes wide bends or meanders through low valleys to the plains _______ rice grows. 8. Wang Kun and Wang Wei have different attitudes ________ the trip. 9. They decided to cycle _________ the entire Mekong River from _______ it begins to where it ends. 10. She was stubborn and insisted that the work _______________(finish) ahead of schedule.
Our legs were 1_____ heavy and cold that they felt like blocks of ice. Have you ever seen snowmen ride bicycles? That's 2_______ we looked like! Along the way children 3________ (dress) in long wool coats stopped to look at us. Wang Wei rode in front of me as 4_________ (usually).She is very 5________ (rely) and I knew I didn't need to encourage her. 6___________ (climb) the mountains was hard work 7_______ as we looked around us, we were surprised by the view. We seemed to be able to see for miles. At one point we were so
high that we found ourselves 8________ (cycle) through clouds. Then we began going down the hills. It was great fun especially as it 9_________ (gradual) became much warmer. In the valleys colorful butterflies 10________ (fly) around us and we saw many yaks and sheep eating green grass. At this point we had to change our caps, coats, gloves and trousers 11_______T-shirts and shorts. It was so quiet. There was almost no wind - only the flames of our fire for company. As I lay 12_________ the stars I thought about 13_____ far we had already travelled. We will soon reach Dali in Yunnan Province, 14_______our cousins Dao Wei and Yu Hang will join us. We can 15_______ (hard) wait to see them!
文中共有 10 处语言错误，每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处）不计分。 I am fond of my sister but she has one serious shortcomings. She can be really stubborn. Although she didn't know the best way of getting places, she insisted that she organized the trip proper. Now, I know that the proper way is always her way. I kept asking her, "When are we leaving and when are we coming back?" I asked her whether she looked at a map yet. Of course, she hadn't. My sister doesn't care for details. So I told her that the source of the Mekong is in Qinghai Province. She gave me a determining look—the kind that said she would not change her mind. When I told her that our journey would begin at the altitude of more than 5,000 metres, she seemed to be excited about it. When I told her the air would be hard to breathe and it would be very cold, she said it would be an interesting experience. I know my sister well. Once she has made up her mind, nothing can change them. Finally, I had to give up.
VI.汉译英（划线部分用本单元所学） （20 分）