满分 150 时间 120 分钟 第 I 卷 客观题 共 85 分 一. 单项选择 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，计 15 分） 1.The parking lot, which is ______ in the center of the city, is not so large. A.located
B. locating C. locate D to locate there ever since.
2. Shelly ______ Shanghai for Beijing in 2008 and ______ A. C. leave ; worked left; has worked
B. has left , has worked D. has left; worked
3. Huangling lies _____ the south of Yan’an. A. to B. in C.on D. off
4. A warm welcome ______ to the American guests at the airport tomorrow morning. A. will give B. is given C. will be given D. has been given
5. Before we set off , _____ that you remember the order of the activities. A. look through B. make sure C. figure out D. get through
6. Your idea is similar ______ mine about this issue. A. with B. in C. for D.to
7. . He spent very little time at school, perhaps not more than a year ____. A. in all B. after all C. above all D. at all
8.----- The earthquake last night was really terrible. ------________, no people were injured or killed. A. Luckily B. Hopefully C. Sadly D. Immediately
9. I find ______ easy to learn this English song. A. it B. that C. what D. this
10. ______ the job well, you’d better ask Mr Wa ng for help. A. Did 11. Go along B. To do the C. Doing D. Done
road , and you can see the hospital, ______ is about 200
meters away. A.that B. which C. who D. what
12. Do you know the reason _____ Mr Smith looks so angry?
whose D. that
13. The ________ news soon spread across the city. A. astonishing B. astonished C. astonish D. to astonish
14. _______ is known to us all, the 2016 Olympic Games will take place in Brazil. A, What B. As C. Which D. That
15. There _____ a book and two pens on the desk. A. are B. is C. being D. has
二、完形填空 （共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，计 30 分） A little boy almost thought of himself as the most unfortunate child in the world because a disease made his leg lame （跛的） . He 16_ played with his classmates. When the teacher asked him to answer questions, he always __17_ his head without a word. One __18__ the boy's father asked for some saplings ( 树 苗 ) from the neighbor. He wanted the __19__ to plant a sapling each person in front of the house. The father said, “Whose sapling grows best, I will buy him or her a favorite __20_.” Seeing his brothers and sisters watering the trees, however, the boy had an idea. He hoped that the tree he planted would __21__ soon. So, after watering it once or twice，he never __22__ it. A few days later, when the little boy went to see his tree again, he was
__23__ to find that it didn't wilt ( 枯萎 ) but grew some fresh leaves （树叶） . __24__ the trees of his brothers and sisters, his tree was even greener. His father kept his __25__ ， bought the little boy his favorite gift and said
that from the tree he planted, he would become an outstanding（杰出的） __26__ when he grew up. Since then, the little boy slowly became __27__. One night, he lay on the bed but could not sleep. Then he got up and came to the __28__. To his surprise, his __29__ was splashing （ 溅 起 ） something onto his
tree.__30__ ， his small tree!
he understood—his father had been __31__ fertilizing （ 施 肥 ）
He returned to his room，__32__ running down.
__33__ passed. The little boy didn't become a botanist （植物学家）, but he was elected President （ 总 统 ） of the United States. His name was Franklin Roosevelt(罗斯福). Love is the __34__ nourishment (营养) of life. __35__ it is just a drop of clear water, it can still help the tree of life thrive (茁壮成长)． 16．A. bravely 17．A. raised 18．A. spring 19．A. neighbors 20．A. sapling 21．A. die 22． A. led to C. belonged to 23．A. pleased B．upset B．seldom B．nodded B．moment B．friends B．tree B．grow C．freely C．lowered C．winter D．always D．knocked D．week D．boys D．toy D．survive
C．children C．gift C．break
B． looked after D．went to C．worried D．surprised
24．A. Compared with C．Connected to 25． 26． 27． 28． 29． A. tree A. worker A. smart A. field A. brother B．book B．botanist B．sad
B．Similar to D．Popular with C．promise D．secret
C．artist D．teacher C．optimistic D. foolish C．park D．farm D．neighbor
B．courtyard(院子) B．sister C．father
30． A. All of a sudden C．In time 31．A. busily 32．A. water 33．A. Hours 34．A. last 35．A. Even if B．quietly B．tears B．Months B．only B．Now that
B．For a moment D．From then on C．lonely C．sweat C．Years C．least C．Unless D．secretly D．rain D. Minutes D. best
三．阅读理解 （40 分）（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，计 40 分） A Mr and Mrs Smith come from Sydney. They teach English in a middle school in
China. They like their work. They have a son and a daughter, Jim and Sue. They are all in China now. Mr Smith can speak Chinese. He likes swimming and reading. Mrs Smith likes swimming in the afternoon and cooking. Jim and Sue like playing chess. They often play games with Chinese boys and girls. Jim's uncle, Green, works on a farm near Sydney. He likes swimming, too. He wants to work in China. But he can't speak Chinese. So he is still there and goes to Chinese classes every week. 36.Where are Jim and Sue from? A. America B. Canada C. Australia D. England
37.What does Mr Smith like? He likes ____________. A. cooking C. playing games B. reading D. gardening
38.What does Jim's u ncle like? He likes ____________. A. reading 39.Where does A. On a farm. B. playing gam es Sue's uncle work? C. In a club. D. In a hospital C. swimming D.cooking
B. In a school.
40.Who works in different countries（国家）now? A. Mr and Mrs Smith. B. Mr Smith and his uncle. D. Jim and Sue B Brain is a school boy. He's twelve. He lives in Shanghai now. He is from England. He studies in a junior middle school. He gets up at half past five every day. He has breakfast at seven after that, he goes to school with his friends. They have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. In the evening he does his homework at home, but he often watches TV on Saturday evening. Brain likes drawing. He joins an art club. He likes reading story books. Now he is reading an English book in his room. 41.Brain is a ____________. A. student B. girl C. teacher D. doctor
C. Mr Smith and his brother.
42.Brain gets up ____________every day. A. at five B. early C. at six D. at seven
43.Brain does his homework ____________. A. every evening B . at school C. at home D. in bed
44. Brain likes ____________. A. English and Chinese C. drawing and reading B. playing football D. swimming
45.Brain has ____________ classes at school every day. A. three B. six C. five D.four
C It’s Sunday. It’s fine. Tom does not go to school today. But he is not at home. He’s now sitting on a Chinese bus. He is going to the cinema. All his classmates will go to see a movie this afternoon. His teacher Mr Wang will go there, too. They will meet at 2:00 p.m. at the gate of the cinema. An old man gets on the bus. Tom stands up and says to the old man, ‘Come and sit here, please.’ The old man goes over and sits down. He says, ‘Thank you very much, my boy. You are a good student.’ Tom answers, ‘You’re welcome.’ ‘What school are you in?’ the old man asks Tom. ‘I am in No. 2 Middle School.’ Tom answers. ‘No. 2? That’s a good school. My son is a teacher there. He is an English teacher.’ The old man says. ‘English teacher? Excuse me, grandpa. What’s your son’s name, please?’ Tom asks. ‘Mr Wang,’ says the old man. ‘Ah, ah, he is my English teacher.’ Just then, the bus stops near the movie house. Tom says goodbye to the old man and gets off the bus. The old man smiles to Tom. 46. Which statement is right according the passage? A. It’s Saturday today. B. It’s raining today. C. Tom goes to school on Sunday. D. Tom is a student of No. 2 Middle School.
47. Mr Wang is_____. A. at home today B. the old man’s son D. a Chinese teacher
C. the old man’s father 48. What do you think of Tom? A. Tom is a good student. C. He does wrong things.
B. Tom is a bad student. D. He is a good teacher.
49. Which statement is NOT true? A. Tom goes to the movie house on a Chinese car. B. Only Tom and his teacher go to the cinema. C. Tom goes to see a movie. D. The old man’s son is Tom’s English teacher. D People sometimes like to read stories of dogs very much. They think that dogs are much cleverer than cats, sheep, cows or other animals in their homes. One of my close friends, Bob, has a very large police dog named Jack. Every Sunday afternoon, Bob and Jack have a walk in the park nearby. Jack likes these walks very much. One Sunday afternoon, I paid a visit to Bob. I stayed there for a long time and Bob and I had much more talk with each other than ever before. Soon it was time for them to take a walk in the park but we forgot that. Jack became worried about it. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of me and looked at me. But I still paid no attention ( 注意 ) to him. I went on talking with Bob. At last, Jack could not wait any longer. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down in front of me again. But this time, he held my hat in his mouth. Suddenly, I understood what Jack meant and my friend understood too. 50.. How many people are there in this story?______. A．One 51. Jack______. A．is a close friend of mine B．enjoys long walks in the park every Sunday afternoon B．Two C．Three D．Four
C．has many close friends D．enjoys talks in the room 52. Jack was worried because______. A.he wanted to eat something B.it was Sunday afternoon again C.he was not feeling well D.he wanted his master Bob to take him for a walk 53. Which of the following is TRUE? A.When Jack and I were talking, my friend didn't pay any attention to us B.When I was talking to my friend, Jack didn't pay any attention to us C.When my friend and I were talking, we didn't pay any attention to Jack D.When my friend was talking to Jack, I paid attention t o them D A very new, young officer ( 军 官 )was at a station. He was on his way to visit his mother in another town, and he wanted to telephone her to tell her the time of this train , so that she could meet him at the station in her car ． He looked in all his pockets, but he did not have the coins ( 硬币 ) for the telephone, so he went outside and looked around for someone to help him. At last an old soldier came by, and the young officer stopped him and said, ‘Do you have change for ten pence (便士)? ‘Wait a moment,’ the old soldier an swered. He began to put his hand in his pocket, ‘I'll see if I can help you.’ ‘Don't you know how to speak to an officer?’ the young man said angrily. ‘Now let's start again. Do you have change for ten pence? ’ ‘No, sir,’ the old soldier answered politely and quickly. 54. The young officer and his mother lived______. A.in the same town C.in another town B.in different places D.in the other town
55. The young officer wanted to telephone his mother to tell her______. A.that he was going to visit her B.where his train would leave for
C.what time his train would arrive at the station
D.that he was then at the station 第 II 卷 非选择题 共 65 分 四、单词拼写（10 分） 56.The street is too ______(狭窄的) for two cars. 57. The railway station is under _______(建设) and will be completed next year. 58. Nowadays ________(全球的) warming is a serious problem. 59. It was Edison who _______(发明) the first bulb. 60. The cloth feels ______(柔软的) and sells well. 61. We all long for a society full of _____（自由）and justice. 62. She said she was too tired and wanted to _______ （辞职） from her position. 63. The sunglasses will _______( 保 护 ) your eyes against the hurting rays of the sun. 64.Air _______（污染） has caused lots of deadly diseases. 65.People should be treated ______(平等地)despite their skins and races. 五、单句语法填空（根据上下文填出所缺单词或者所给词的正确形式，每空一词 1 分，共 15 分） 66. We are faced ______ so much trouble now. 67. In France, _____ the other hand, the head of state is a president. 68. I just want to do the work by ______(my). 69. The poor _____(home) children have no houses to live in. 70. She drove too fast, and as ___ result, her car hit the tree. 71. May I exchange seats _____ you? 72. Have you ______(experience) a flood? 73. It suddenly occurred ____ me that I had left my key at home. 74. The students had an ______(argue) with their teachers about their uniforms. 75. _____ average, I spend two hours on my homework a day. 76. The baby was ________(terrify) by the old man. 77. He was brought ___ by his grandmother. 78. It appears as ___ she has lost interest in her job. 79. As far ___ I am concerned, this plan is acceptable. 80. Ancient China was a place where states were often ___ war with each other.
七、单句改错(共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，共 15 分） 81. I often listen music. are read the books carefully.
82. We 83. 84.
John enjoy playing basketball. On conclusion, the film is well worth seeing twice.
85. The girl runs as faster as her brother. 86. Many student are in the classroom. 87. I don’t have many time. 88. Because his honesty, many people regard him as good friends.
89. It is the first time that I had seen her. 90. You must to study hard every day.
91. It is such hot today that we all want to sleep. 92. What big your house is! 93. A number of students is fond of the singer’s songs. 94. The reason why he was late was because he was ill. 95. The man was frightening when he saw the tiger. 八、作文（满分 25 分） 随着现代社会的飞速发展，越来越多的人喜欢网上购物（ shopping online）。请你根据 表格提示的信息点，以“The advangtages and disadvantages of online shopping”为 题，写一篇短文，说明网购的优点和缺点，并发表自己的观点。 1. 语言连贯，句式规范，字迹工整。 2. 100--120 词左右。 3. 要点齐全。 4. 参考词汇 优点 1. 不出门就可以逛商店 2. 买到当地没有的商品 3. 价格低 1.商品 goods 2.退货 return the goods 缺点 1. 有时实物和图片相差 很大 2. 衣服不能试穿 3. 退货不方便 你的观点
高一英语中期考试答案 一、 单项选择（每空 1 分，共 15 分） 1---5 ACBCB 6—10 DAAAB 11—15 BBABB 二、完形填空（每空 1.5 分，共 30 分） 16—20 BCACC 21—25 ABDAC 26—30 BCBCA 31—35 DBCDA 三、阅读理解（每题 2 分，共 40 分） 36---40CBCAC 41—45ABCCB 46—50DBABB 51---55BDCBC 四、单词拼写（每个 1 分，共 10 分） 56. narrow 57. construction 58. global 59. invented 60. soft 61. freedom 62. resign 63. protect 64. pollution 65. equally 五、语法填空（每个 1 分，共 15 分） 66. with 67. on 68. myself 69. homeless 70. a 71. with 72. experienced 73. to 74. argument 75. on 76. terrified 77. up 78. if 79. as 80. at 六、单句改错（每个 1 分，共 15 分） 81. listen 后加 to 82. read 改为 reading 83enjoy 改为 enjoys 84. On 改为 In 85. faster 改为 fast 86. student 改为 students 87.many 改为 much 88. Because 后加 of 89. had 改为 has 90. 去掉 to 91.such 改为 so 92. What 改为 How 93. is 改为 are 94. because 改为 that 95 frightening 改为 frightened 七、作文范文 The advantages and disadvantages of online shopping Nowadays, online shopping has become increasingly popular. People who like it say it is more convenient to shop online. First, people can shop without leaving their homes. Second, the Internet can help people get the goods not available in the place where they live. Besides, online prices are usually low. However, some people have opposite opinions. First, the goods people get sometimes differ a lot from the pictures on the Internet. Second, people can’t try on the clothes. In addition, people can’t return the goods so easily. In my opinion, though online shopping has weaknesses, it plays a very important role in our life. We should choose carefully while shopping online.