I 语言知识及应用 （共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 1-15 各题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳 选项。 Most of m y life I have lived in fear. As a young child, the l of my brother hurt m
y family 2 our debts. Needless to
beyond repair, and years later my father killed himself, unable to say, I grew up I was never 4 3
fearing the "what ifs" in life. All I ever wanted was to have a "normal" life. and always searching for something to put me at peace.
As time passed by, I got married. But shortly after that, my husband became ill. Much to my 5 , he became well half a year later. But only four months after my husband was 6 , he was
hit by a car while jogging and it seemed that our world was falling apart. As I followed the ambulance to the emergency room, I was wondering whether he was going to Luckily, he 8 recovered again. I realized we couldn't 9 7 it or not.
any more time. I had spent
years worrying about many things like bad, grades, student loan debts, jobs, and success. Suddenly I realized none of these stuff 10 .When I was faced with the thought that I might 11
lose m y husband, I only wanted to know if we had taken enough trips and if we had together enough. I decided to make a(n) always wanted to do even if it meant 12
about our life. We began to do the things we
13 our jobs and selling our house. 14 traveling in the United States, and I am writing to live with regrets and I am enjoying
So we are now just doing that. We are
a travel blog as well as two novels. Life is too 15 myself a lot as I pursue my dream s. l. A. birth C. success 2. A. pay C. control 3. A. constantly C. directly 4. A. angry C. happy B. death D. failure B. owe D. lighten B. shortly D. occasionally B. anxious D. sad
5. A. belief C. shock 6. A. cured C. ordered 7. A. get C. feel 8. A. roughly C. deliberately 9. A. spend C. miss 10. A. operated C. mattered 11. A. discussed C. cried 12. A. mistake C. attack 13. A. losing C. finding 14. A. closely C. exactly 15. A. happy C. short
B. recognition D. relief B. fired D. refused B. make D. take B. eventually D. hardly B. enjoy D. waste B. existed D. accounted B. screamed D. laughed B. change D. impression B. creating D. offering B. currently D. quietly B. boring D. long
第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面短文， 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求， 在空格处填入一个适当的 词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。 It started in Winchester, Massachusetts, 43 years ago. When Rick was born, something unfortunate happened, leaving 16 brain-damaged8 The doctors told Rick's parents that he 17 (be) a
vegetable for the rest of his life. But Dick Hoyt, Rick's father, didn't believe it. When Rick was eleven years old, he took him to Tufts University and asked the professors 18 there was anything to help the boy. "No way,
there's nothing going on in h is brain, " Dick was told. "Tell him 19 acceptable lie," Dick begged. They did. Rick laughed. 20 (equip)
with a special computer, Rick was finally able to communicate. After one of his high .school classmates was 21 (bad) injured in an accident, the school organized a charity run for him,
and Rick said, "Dad, I want to do that." But how was Dick, 22 never ran more than a mile at a time, going to push his son five 23 we were
miles? Still, he tried. That changed Rick's life. "Dad," Rick typed one day, "
running, I felt like I wasn't disabled anymore! " And that sentence changed Dick's life. He became crazy marathon. So far, they've attended 23 25 (compete) in Hawaii. On April 14th, 2013, Dick and 24 giving Rick that feeling as often as he could. At last he and Rick managed to run a
Rick finished their 24th Boston Marathon.
II 阅读 （共两节，满分 50 分） 第一节 阅读理解（共 20 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中，选出最佳选项。 A I own a small car and it's a Nissan Micra. I bought it seven years ago from a local car dealer (商人) in London. Although I have been the owner of a Toyota Corolla, a Nissan Sunny and a Honda .Accord, this little Micra is the most special one. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It wasn't cheap at all, in fact, quite expensive. It cost me￡1,200 though it had been used by someone for 13 years. But I have no regrets, as it is a-reliable car and it has never let me down. I am a typical Sunday driver, which means I do most of my driving at the weekends. Over the last seven years I have only driven 9,500 miles, while many drivers in the UK do around 12,000 miles per year. Time passes quickly and my car soon will be 20 years old. Does that mean it is becoming a "classic car"? Here in the UK there are many classic car lovers. These people own old cars and they spend many hours cleaning, polishing and renewing their favorite cars. A good friend of mine has a
classic sports car but he has riot driven it for many years, just storing it in his garage. The car is a beautiful 1970 Lotus. It has been re-sprayed(重新喷漆) and now looks fantastic. Really old cars, from the 1920s or even earlier, are called vintage cars (老爷车). They look very different from modern cars; the drivers sit very high up - and most of these cars do not have roofs. A rot of vintage cars are used to join in the traditional London to Brighton run. It is a 60-mile route from the centre of London down to the Brighton coast. 26. According to the passage, how many cars does the author have? A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
27. The author didn't regret buying the little Micra because_________. A. it was still good state though second-hand B. it was sold at-a lower price than other cars C. the car didn't run much distance D. it was produced a long time ago 28. A Sunday driver refers to a person who______. A. only drives his car on Sundays B. doesn't drive except at weekdays C. usually drives at the weekends D. drives a lot on Sundays 29. Classic car lovers______. A. love and take good care of their old cars B. always love to buy all kinds of old cars C. clean and polish their cars but don't drive them D. are popular in many countries, especially in the UK 30. Which of the following statements is TRUE about vintage cars? A. They are produced in 1970s. B. They are similar to the modern cars. C. They are Very high and don't have roofs. D. They are used to join in the traditional London to Brighton run. B Here are some great world heritage sites for you to visit.
Galá pagos Islands; Inscribed (题写):1978; Country: Ecuador Located in the eastern Pacific Ocean, the Galapagos Islands contain thirteen islands. These islands are considered to be a "living museum of evolution (进化) ".They are known for their surprising marine (海洋的) life, beautiful bird species, and ancient beaches. Things to Do: Diving, watching birds, and enjoying sunshine on the beach. Best Time to Visit: From mid-June to early September and from mid-December to mid-January. Yellowstone National Park; Inscribed: 1978; Country: the US It contains over 300 geysers (喷泉). Wildlife there includes bison, grizzly bears, and wolves. The park spreads across the American states of Wyoming Montana and Idaho, with about 98% of it lying in Wyoming. Things to Do: Wildlife viewing, horseback riding, camping, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking and cycling. Best Time to Visit: Between June and August; however, if you are interested in skiing, visit between November and February. Bialowie?a Forest; Inscribed: 1979; Country: Belarus, Poland This national park is the only surviving mixed forest in the European lowlands. This forest has some of the most foreign species of broad- leaved trees and evergreens. Things to Do: Taking guided tours and horse carriage rides. Best Time to Visit: Between March and September. Great Barrier Reef; Inscribed: 1981, Country: Australia The Great Barrier Reef contains the world's largest collection of corals (珊瑚). It contains 400 different coral species, with some l,500 fish species. What makes the reef even more special is the fact that it is home to the dugong, a rare sea species that is now at the risk of extinction. Besides, six out of seven species of sea turtles in the world are found in the reef. Things to Do: Diving and watching sea species. Best Time to Visit: From June to November. 31. What do we learn about the Galapagos Islands? A. They receive the most tourists in June. B. They are best known for their bird species. C. They can help scientists well study evolution. D. They are very dangerous for people to dive there.
32. Who would most 'probably go to the world heritage inscribed in 1978? A. Some children who want a horse carriage ride. B. People who want to have some fun together. C. A young couple who want a walk on the beach. D. A young man who wants to ski in June and August. 33. To visit the only surviving mixed forest in the European lowlands, the best time is____. A. from June to November B. between March and September C. between November and February D. from mid-June to early September 34. Where would you most probably go if you are interested in seeing various kinds of corals? A. The Galàpagos Islands. B. The Bialowie?a Forest. C. The Great Barrier Reef. D. The Yellowstone National Park. 35. What's the author ’s purpose in writing the text? A. To explain why the above places worth a visit: B. To tell us about the world heritage sites he has visited. C. To introduce some great world heritage sites to visitors. D. To tell us what to do when we are visiting world heritage sites. C Athletes from around the world took part in the New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 3. It was the first time in more than a year that runners had raced through the five blocks (区). Last year's marathon was called off because of Superstorm Sandy. This year, a record of 50,740 runners took part in the 26.2-mile race. Kenya's Priscah Jeptoo, 29, won the title for the women's race. She crossed the finish line at 2:25:07. Jeptoo beat Buzunesh Deba with a great final kick. In 2011, the last time the NYC Marathon was held, Deba, 26, also finished right behind the first place: In the men's race, Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai, 32, came in first at 2:08:24. He passed 'his friend Stanley Biwott in the last few
miles to run in the front. Mutai broke the record set in 2011 by him. "To win this race twice, it's not easy," Mutai said. "For me, it's a glory. " Tatyana McFadden, 24, a Paralympics (残奥会) medalist, won the wheelchair part in l:59:13. This was McFadden's fourth win this year – she also won the London, Boston, and Chicago marathons. No other athletes won those four competitions in a year's time. Marathon officials increased security efforts in New York for the 2013 race because of April's Boston Marathon bombing. Security was tight from the moment crowds arrived. But runners said they felt safe all the time, the success of Sunday's New York City Marathon was surrounded by feelings of relief and hope. To honor Boston victims, this year's course lines included yellow - the color of the Boston route. Near the NYC finish line, Ashley O'Brien from Brooklyn cheered on runners. Te'9rs filled in her eyes when she remembered the events of the past year. "It's nice that they all came back together," she said. 36. The New York City Marathon was called off last year because_____. A. it was canceled by the official B. people showed little interest in it C. there was a bombing in the city D. a super storm prevented it 37. What place did Buzunesh Deba get in this year's New York City Marathon? A. First. C. Third. B. Second. D. Fourth.
38. What Geoffrey Mutai said in Paragraph 2 mainly shows that he________. A. found it easy to win the marathon B. had won the marathon several times C. didn't run as fast as he did last time D. was proud of his winning the marathon again 39. What do we know about Tatyana McFadden? a. He was disabled. b. He finished this marathon at 2:08:24. c. He also won the marathons held in London, Boston, and Chicago
d. He has won more marathons than anyone else. A. ab C. acd B. ac D. abcd
40. We can learn from the passage that during Boston Marathon in April, 2013, _______. A. runners felt unsafe all the way B. runners felt relaxed and hopeful C. something very terrible happened D. no security efforts had been made D Almost one m five drivers has dozed off (打瞌睡) behind the wheel, a shocking new report has showed. Of those who were dozing off, 29 percent had done so with their cars speeding at 70 miles per hour. The report also found a quarter of men have fallen asleep while driving, making it almost twice as many as women. The Safety on Wheels Report, by Post Office Car Insurance, also looked at how often tiredness or a lack of concentration caused accidents. Three in ten drivers have experienced an incident, from passing a walker crossing to hitting another vehicle, because of a lapse(过失) in concentration. Meanwhile, almost half (49 percent) of UK drivers have driven while not concentrating. Paul Havenhand, head of insurance at Post Office, said, "When tiredness strikes, drivers should avoid the roads." There is no measurement for tired driving, unlike driving under the influence of alcohol, yet it could result in an equally dangerous accident. Drivers are advised to take a 15-minute break from driving every two hours. However, a third (36 percent) are so eager to reach their destination that they will ignore feelings of tiredness. What's more, almost one in five (18 percent) will drive for longer than 'four hours without a break, while six percent carry on for up to six hours. Just over a quarter (27 percent) choose a quick stop to buy a cup of coffee, which is a very popular way for drivers to get rid of tiredness. While 17 percent stop to have a rest until they feel energetic again. Mr Havenhand added, "Drivers should plan ahead .and rest before starting a long journey, besides, they can take regular breaks to recharge their batteries while on road, in some cases, if they do feel too tired to concentrate on the roads, they could consider an alternative (可替代的) method of transport."
41.Which of the following descriptions is TRUE according to the passage? A. One in five drivers has dozed off with their cars at the speed of 70 miles per hour. B. Compared to men, women are less likely to doze off while driving. C. Almost half drivers have experienced an accident due to tiredness. D. A quarter of UK drivers have driven while not concentrating. 42. The danger caused by tired driving can equal to that of________. A. drunk driving B. speeding up to 70 miles C. giving way to passers-by D. crossing the road 43. It is implied in the last paragraph that the most popular cure for tiredness is _______. A. taking a break C. drinking coffee B. singing songs D. eating food
44. Which suggestion is NOT put forward by Mr Havenhand? A. Planning ahead and resting before starting a long journey. B. Taking regular breaks to recharge the batteries. C. Choosing another method of transport: D. Buying and drinking a cup of coffee. 45. The purpose of the writer in writing this passage is to_______. A. introduce some dangers while driving on the roads B. warn people of the danger of tired driving C. tell people to be careful when walking on the street D. inform people of the importance of a good rest 第二节 信息匹配（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下列应用文及相关信息，并按照要求匹配信息。 A. Shrek
This is a wonderful film. It fits not only children but also their parents. During 90 minutes, you must be attracted by the story and the lovely characters in it. It tells the world what the real beauty is. B. Brave Heart
This is a film which shows a historical picture to you. It opens a window through which you can get a good knowledge of Scotland in the 13th century. C. Hero
This is a comedy in which Dustin Hoffman plays the leading role. Though it is not a world-famous film, you may know being a hero in everyday life is one of the most difficult things. D. Murder on the Orient. Express
You may wonder who is the murderer from the beginning of the film. You may suspect every character, but finally the ending is entirely unexpected. That is the wonderful detective film -Murder on the Orient Express. E. A Beautiful Mind
It is a film about a mathematician's life. It's quite difficult to succeed in his business as well as overcoming the illness in his mind. F. Tornado Intercept
This is a disaster film. Of course you will get a great shock when you watch the film. Facing the natural disaster, a man is really a little creature. 请阅读以下信息，然后匹配他们要选的电影。 46. Sally is a university student who majors in literature. She enjoys all kinds of films. She is a fan of the famous star Dustin Hoffman. She loves his movies so much that she will see each of his films. She thinks she can learn a lot from his characters. She even takes notes while seeing his films and shares them with her classmates. 47. Mr White and Mrs White, together with their two little sons, want to see a film during the weekend. Mr White is very strict with his children. He never allows his two sons to see a film that lasts for more than two hours. He also hopes they can learn something from films, so he will ask them to retell the stories to him 48. Jane is a high school teacher who believes that films are wonderful teaching resources. That's why her students can often see various films in her class. She is planning to give her students a lesson about natural disasters next week. She thinks that some movies can help her students know better about the natural disasters. 49. Tom is a policeman who is interested in detective stories and films. He likes to analyze the characters and the stories, which he thinks is of great help to his job. To his surprise, some of the cases mentioned in the films do happen in reality. He has found out that some criminals also use the skills in detective films. 50. Mary works for a magazine and she is fond of historical films. Usually the first thing she will do after work is going to the cinema. This week she must finish an article about history, so she hopes that the film she will see can be a source of inspiration for her article. She regards seeing a film as her secret of writing a good article.
III 写作 （共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 基础写作（共 1 小题；满分 15 分） 请根据提示内容，为下面的活动写一份简报。 【写作内容】 云南普洱景迈山(Jingmai Mountain)古茶园申报世界文化遗产。 优势：1.历史悠久，有些树龄高达千年； 2.独特的地理环境和生态环境，利于茶树的种植； 3.有着独特而完整的茶文化体系。 意义：填补茶叶种植园地在世界文化遗产中的空白；为云南经济的发展带来商机。 【写作要求】 只能使用五个句子表达全部内容。 第二节 读写任务（共 1 小题；满分 25 分） 阅读下面的短文，然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 Bike to School Week is a program that encourages children to travel to school on their bikes. But how can you get involved? The bike breakfast is a great idea because pupils will need energy for their bodies in the mornings - both for the school day and the bike journey! And remember to make kids feel involved throughout the planning stage. Ask them to put up posters and then reward them with certificates! There are lots of benefits to be gained by cycling to school. But before you start,, there are some important suggestions to consider. Firstly, make sure that your bike is in good working order; check the tyres, lights etc. before you begin a week of cycling to school. It's also important to plan your route so that you know exactly where you are going. This way you can be familiar with road crosses and other things that you need to be aware of along the way. And always make sure that someone knows the route you will be taking. How about teachers? Well, you're just as much expected to be cycling to school too! So what are you waiting for?
【写作内容】 1．以约 30 个词概括上文的主要内容。 2．以约 120 个词谈谈你对骑单车上学的看法。 内容包括： (l)简述骑单车人少的原因： (2)列举骑单车上学的好处： (3)你的温馨提示。 【写作要求】 1．作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事，也可以参照阅读材料的内容，但不得直接引用 原文中的句子。 2．作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
听说训练 33 PART A：Reading Aloud 模仿朗读（满分 20 分） In this part, you are required to watch a video clip, and read after the speaker in the video. The Great Wall of China was built by the Han Chinese to keep out the nomadic tribes from the north. The northern limits of ancient China were defined by the Great Wall which meanders for nearly 5000km from east. The settled Han people of the Chinese heartland were invaded many times by warlike tribes from the north. The Great Wall was built to protect the Han Chinese from invasion. PART B: Role Pay 角色扮演（满分 16 分） In this part, you are required to act as a role and complete three communicative tasks: listen to the conversation, ask three questions and then answer five questions. 角色：你是对话中的男子。 任务：(1)向女子提问； (2)根据对话的内容回答问题。 1. Please get ready to ask three questions according to the following Chinese tips. 问题 l：现在请准备提出第一个问题。(中文提示：你是怎么设计你的包的？) Q:_____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 2：现在请准备提出第二个问题。(中文提示：申请艺术学校有特殊要求吗？)
Q:_____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 3：现在请准备提出第三个问题。(中文提示：你姐姐找的是什么工作？) Q:_____________________________________________________________________________ 2. Please get ready to answer five questions in English. 问题 1：现在请准备回答第一个问题。 A：____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 2：现在请准备回答第二个问题。 A:____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 3：现在请准备回答第三个问题。 A:_____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 4：现在请准备回答第四个问题。 A:_____________________________________________________________________________ 问题 5：现在请准备回答第五个问题。 A:_____________________________________________________________________________ PART C: Retelling 故事复述（满分 24 分） In this part, you are required to listen to a monologue, and then retell it based on what you have heard. 故事梗概：一位陷入深度昏迷的老人在自己的外孙即将出生的时候醒过来，并且陪外 孙度过了几周时间，之后平静地离开人世。 关键词： coma（昏迷）grandchild（外孙）born（出生）open her eyes（睁开眼睛） love（爱） _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________