哈尔滨市第六中学校 2016 届高三开学测试英语试卷
注意事项： 1.答题前，考生先将自己的姓名，准考证号码填写清楚，将条形码准确粘贴在条形码区域内。 2.选择题必须使用 2B 铅笔填涂；非选择题必须使用 0.5 毫米黑色字迹的签字笔书写，字体工整，笔迹清楚。 3.请按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域内作答，超出答
第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标 在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段 对话仅读一遍。 1. What was the weather like in California during the man?s stay? A. Sunny B. Cloudy C. Rainy 2. When will the park close next Saturday? A. At 9:00 B. At 9:30 C. At 9:45 3. What is the woman going to do after school? A. Go shopping. B. See a dentist. C. Have a tennis lesson 4. What are the speakers talking about? A. A book. B. Some pictures. C. A writer. 5. What is Debbie like? A. She?s tall. B. She has dark hair. C. She has short hair. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟； 听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6，7 题。 6. How does the woman feel about the dance competition? A. Excited. B. Nervous. C. Confident. 7. What is the woman looking forward to most? A. Dancing in front of many people B. Watching good dancers on stage. C. Making some good new friends. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8,9 题。 8. What did the woman do at the Media Camp? A. She learnt poster design. B. She studied film-making C. She wrote for a magazine. 9. Why did the woman spend her holiday at the Media Camp? A. She was persuaded by her brother. B. She wanted to try something different. C. She was interested in the movie industry. 哈六中高三开学测试·英语试题听力部分·第 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. Where will the pictures be put? A. In the classrooms. B. In the school hall. C. In the sports hall. 11. Who will open the art show? A. A pop singer. B. The headteacher. C. A TV actor. 12. What is the woman going to do at the art show? A. Sell tickets. B. Serve drinks. C. Introduce the pictures. 听第 9 段材料， 回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. What does Kirsty do first? A. He practices shooting. B. He goes swimming. C. He takes a walk. 14. What does Kirsty do at midday? A. He takes a rest. B. He meets his coaches. C. He drives to the riding school. 15. What does Kirsty do before supper? A. He does some exercises in the gym. B. He rides a horse. C. He goes running. 16. When does Kirsty finish his football practice? A. At 6:30 B. At 7:30 C. At 9:00 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Where can the listeners find cash machines? A. On the first floor. B. On the second floor. C. On the third floor. 18. When will the bus leave? A. At about 3:30 p.m. B. At about 4:00 p.m. C. At about 5:00 p.m. 19. What advice does the speaker give the listeners? A. Visit some artists. B. Enjoy some paintings. C. Have a picture painted. 20. How odes the speaker suggest the listeners make phone calls? A. By borrowing the speaker ?s mobile phone. B. By using the pay phone in the shopping center. C. By asking for special service at the Internet café .
哈尔滨市第六中学校 2016 届高三开学测试英语试卷
笔 试 部 分
本试卷分第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题）两部分。共 150 分。考试结束后，将本试卷和答 题卡一并收回。
注意事项： 1.答题前，考生先将自己的姓名，准考证号码填写清楚，将条形码准确粘贴在条形码区域内。 2.选择题必须使用 2B 铅笔填涂；非选择题必须使用 0.5 毫米黑色字迹的签字笔书写，字体工整，笔迹清楚。 3.请按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域内作答，超出答题区域书写答案无效；在草稿纸、试题卷上答题无效。 4.保持卡面清洁，不要折叠、不要弄破、弄皱，不准用涂改液、修正带、刮纸刀。
第二部分：阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节选择题（共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，共 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,，选出最佳答案，并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。 A On August 16, 1977, Elvis Presley saved me. The previous afternoon, I played with my six-year-old peers in Heather Peters? backyard. I was enjoying my cake, when Heather asked me where my sleeping bag was. Only then did I know this party was a sleepover. The word “sleep-over” to a six-year-old bed-wetter is like what “cancer” means to an adult. But what if I told them I was a bed-wetter? At least with cancer, people gather at your bedside instead of running from it. I thought of a way to escape. I would explain that I needed my mother's permission to spend the nights. But as I called my Mom, Heather stood beside me to listen. She granted permission! Then I would be sleeping in the same living room as the other girls. I didn't bring my own pajamas (睡衣)， so Mrs. Peters offered me Heather's pajamas. As the other girls drifted into their sweet dreams, I tried to stay awake. “Do I need to go again? I'll stay up to go one more time.. .”.Of course , I finally fell asleep. The next morning , I was the first to wake up. I was warm! I lay in panic for what seemed like hours before the other girls started to wake up. I did the only thing I could do — I pretended that the bed-wetting didn't happen. I got up, took off Heather's pajamas and changed into my clothes like the other girls. Mrs. Peters walked into the room, and before she could say anything, she stepped right onto the pile of my wet pajamas. My heart stopped as I watched her face burn red. “WHO DID THIS?” She screamed, with a look so frightening. Should I answer? And that was when it happened — Mr. Peters came in and grabbed his wife , ??Elvis Presley died!” The news of the King's death overtook Mrs. Peters, and I ,was spared. I got home without the other girls knowing what had happened. 21. The author had to spend the night at Peters' because ________.
A. she enjoyed her cake there C. her mother allowed her to do so A. she found the wet pajamas C. her husband was rude to her A. a bad-tempered woman C. a woman for perfection
B. the famous singer Elvis Presley died that night D. It was a routine of the party B. Elvis Presley passed away D. all the girls slept at her house B. a fan of Elvis Presley D. a woman who hated to wash pajamas B. a fan-purchasing experience D. an unfriendly hostess
22. Mrs. Peters got angry because ________.
23. From the story, we know Mrs. Peters was ________.
24. The passage is mainly about ________. A. an embarrassing childhood incident C. the shocking death of a famous singer B BEIJING — China's education authority will tighten the widely criticized policy of “extra credits” for the national college entrance examination to ensure a fairer chance for all exam-takers. Under the policy, high school students who win awards in national Olympic competitions could get ??extra credits?, up to 20 points for the national college entrance exam. Students with talent in sports and students who are from ethnic groups can also benefit from this policy. The extra credits have increased these students' chances of being admitted by famous universities. Some parents were found to have helped their children fabricate(伪造)award experiences or falsify qualifications to get extra credits. “It has harmed education equality，” the ministry said. Xiong Bingqi, vice-chief of the 21st Century Education Research Institute, said the policy is designed to help students who have special talents but may be weak in academic performance to have a chance to receive higher education. It will still be needed but it is time to make the rules fairer," he said. The ministry said it will reduce the range of competitions whose winners can get extra credits, and limit the winners, privileges. The new policy will apply to students who begin high school in 2011, it said. Chen Lei, a mother of a 10-year-old girl, said she welcomed the ministry's policy adjustment as she does not want her daughter to become an Olympic competition geek. But not all the Chinese parents welcomed the new policy. “It is like a thunderbolt for me. My 13-year-old son has spent so much time studying Olympic math, and participated in so many technological competitions during vacations. It is useless now,” said Dong Wen, a 43-year-old mother.
A student said, “Many students have changed the current study plan, and they can abandon the competition. I will be interested in learning the courses which can improve my abilities.” Yuan Guiren, minister of education, told China Daily that the reform is an attempt to consider the overall quality of an applicant. “But the country will not stop the national college entrance it is still the most objective way to evaluate talent in China,” he said. 25. It can be inferred from the passage that_____. A. high school students with talent in sports are weak in academic performance examination as
B. students who win awards in Olympic competitions can't get extra credits in 2011 C. the number of competitions whose winners can be awarded extra credits will be smaller D. he extra credits have reduced students' chances of being admitted by famous colleges 26. What does the underlined word “geek” probably mean? A. a winner A. Xiong Bingqi B. a smart learner B. Chen Lei C. a competitor C. Dong Wen D. a dull student 27. Which person in the passage was strongly against the new policy? D. Yuan Guiren 28. What might be the best title for the text? A. “Extra credits” policy in China to be adjusted C. Advice on the national college entrance exam C New York----Michelle Obama made a daring decision to return to the same designer who created her Inaugural (就职）Ball dress four years ago -- and the risk paid off. The First Lady looked extremely attractive in a thin, sweeping, and ruby-colored dress by designer Jason Wu. She teamed the dramatic dress with heels by Jimmy Choo and a diamond ring by Kimberly McDonald. She surprised the fashion establishment by returning to a Wu design which had been the custom made for her. Four years ago at her first Inauguration Ball, Michelle shimmered（熠熠生辉）in an off-white, one-shouldered floor-length dress by the designer. Wu, who was 26 at the time and had only been working in fashion for three years, saw his career take off after the First Lady's surprise decision to wear one of his dresses. He said at the time that he was unaware she had chosen the dress and had been watching at home on his couch and eating pizza when she appeared. After her 2013 decision, Wu told Women's Wear Daily: “Mrs Obama likes to keep her secrets. She fooled me again.” Wu released a women's clothing and accessories（装饰品）collection at Target last year and continues to be popular with the First Lady for official engagements. The sleeveless, cross-halter neck dress with low-cut back flattered （突出） 49-year-old Michelle's arms and neat waist. It had been created especially for her by Wu and was a departure from the dark and plain colour tone she stuck to at earlier inauguration events. Mrs Obama's new hairstyle -- she had bangs（美发沙龙）cut on her birthday last week had been loosely tousled（蓬松的）for the special night. Vice-President Joe Biden's wife Jill also looked attractive in a blue silk dress by Vera Wang at the Inauguration Ball. 29. What does the passage mainly talk about？ A. Designer Wu?s great works B. Mrs. Obama?s decision to return to her former fashion designer B. Promotion of national Olympic competitions D. Chinese government to push education reform
C. The First Lady?s secrets. A. risk
D. Wu, a great designer. C. Surprise D. success
30. Michelle Obama?s brave decision proved to be a_________. B. danger 31. According to the passage, which of the following is correct? A. Mrs Obama?s inaugural dresses were made by the same designer. B. Joe Biden?s wife Jill also had her dress created by Wu. C. The colour tone at Michelle?s earlier inaugural events was not satisfactory. D. Mrs Obama had straight forehead hair as her new hairstyle for the special night. 32. Which of the following best describes Jason Wu? A. Daring and gifted. C. Careful and brave. B. Unusual and cautious. D. Talented and lucky. D When you travel in other countries, you'll have to get yourself well prepared to ensure your safety and handle emergencies. Before you leave, you'd better: 1. Take out medical insurance policy and learn what the plan covers and whether departure or return to the hometown is covered. Figure out payment choices, such as whether you have to speak directly with the insurance company, before or after treatment, whether you have to pay first and get compensation later. 2. Keep up to date on all required vaccinations (接种疫苗) . 3. Learn about the city or area where you are going to travel. Know how to say street names and landmarks in the local language. Figure out unique climate issues such as altitude, seasonal changes, potentially risky animals and insects. 4. Visit some local hospitals and write down addresses in the local language along with emergency entrance locations; do the same for dental/pediatric (小儿科的) services. Get first aid equipment with necessary medications. Take enough prescribed medication from the home country. 5. Carry a card or note written in both English and the local language listing your emergency contact numbers, name, basic medical information such as blood type and allergies (过敏) . 6. Ensure a reliable means of communication is available and carry an extra phone battery and a charger. Ensure that housemaids, drivers, office assistants, those who work or travel know how to call for medical assistance since they may be the only ones available in an emergency. 7. Make sure to bring all documents and visas along with you. Plan your journey carefully and carry copies of documents (ID, insurance policy records, medical records) and keep in a place where someone else could access them in an emergency. 33. In case you come across an emergency, you should _________. A. carry a card or note which is written in the local language only B. make sure your means of communication is available and reliable C. buy enough prescribed medication from the foreign country D. buy a guide book which includes basic emergency instructions
34. According to the passage, the following are true EXCEPT that ________. A. you should try to make a good study of medical insurance policy B. you'd make sure someone will be able to help you in emergencies C. you'd hide your copies of documents for safety in a place that no one can find D. you should try to get familiar with the city or area that you will visit 35. The best title for the text is _________. A. How to Prepare for a Safe Travel C. How to Know the Place You Will Visit 第二节（共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） No matter what type of business you run, it has to deal with things that go wrong from your customer?s point of view. Complaints can be a great source of information for organizations to make corrections as well as further improvements. __36__. ▲ You should listen actively to what the customer has to say by maintaining comfortable eye contact. __37__. ▲ __38__.It?s important for you to know that your apology must appear sincere to the customer, and not an empty excuse. And also you should show the customer you?ve accepted the responsibility and provide him with choices or assure the customer you?ll do something about his complaint. ▲ Talk with the client and discover the best means to resolve his problem. __39__In this case it?s important to let your customer know an estimation(估计) of how long it will take to take action on his complaint. ▲ A simple “thank you” is one way to let the customer know you appreciate the time and effort they?ve taken to inform you about a problem with your company?s service or product that you need to know about. ▲ Create a procedure for recording different types of customer complaints. __40__. A. Listen to your customer?s complaints and you can improve your service. B. There will be times when you?ll be unable to resolve the issue immediately. C. When receiving a complaint, you should apologize for the failure the customer has identified. D. They are a valuable source of information to determine various root causes that need to be addressed within your company. E. So it?s important to learn to deal with customer complaints efficiently. F. Don?t feel ashamed of the failure in your service or products. G. You should also show your customer that you do understand him by giving full attention. 第三部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节完形填空（共 20 小题；每题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、 B 、C 、D）中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳 选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 I have always lived in India, and was recently traveling from Mumbai to Jaipur for work. Arriving at the airport __41__, I was asked to hang out in the waiting area __42__, without much else to do, I decided to check out the gift shop. As I walked around the store, I saw two American __43__ having a nap on a B. Emergency Help at Home and Abroad D. Keep Yourself Healthy When Traveling
recliner(躺椅) outside. It looked as if they had been at the airport for hours, and I felt I had to do something to help ease their __44__. I looked around the store for a few moments, and __45__purchasing a medium-sized stuffed by toy which looked like the cartoon character SpongeBob SquarePants (though it was orange instead of the normal yellow). I asked the owner of the shop for a __46__ and a pen and wrote, “When you get up __47__ this makes you smile, it would __48__ the world to me. Have a good trip and an awesome experience. ” I walked __49__ towards the two women and placed the toy and the note next to them. Not wanting to shock on __50__ them, I tried to be as slow as possible, but in my __51__ to flee the scene, one of them woke up and __52__me in the act. At first when she looked at me, I __53__: maybe she thinks I?m a thief? __54__when she looked at the soft toy and the note, she brightened up, as if this was the __55__thing anyone had ever done for her. “Is this for me?” she asked. I gave her a huge __56__ and nodded. She was so excited! For a minute, it didn?t feel like we were __57__ anymore. I shook hands with her, and her smile __58__my day. I walked away with nothing but __59__ for her, and came to feel that, even though we were from __60__ places, she was just like me. 41. A. directly 42. A. which 43. A. men 44. A. wait 45. A. came about 46. A. book 47. A. when 48. A. give 49. A. quietly 50. A. wake 51. A. dream 52. A. saw 53. A. desired 54. A. But 55. A. fittest 56. A. handshake 57. A. strangers 58. A. cheered 59. A. love 60. A. same B. early B. what B. boys B. sadness B. ended up B. paper B. if B. pass B. anxiously B. trouble B. try B. reminded B. worried B. So B. last B. present B. passengers B. found B. appreciation B. faraway C. hurriedly C. that C. girls C. time C. focused on C. note C. although C. take C. happily C. disturb C. attempt C. caught C. screamed C. Because C. best C. laugh C. passers-by C. made C. kindness C. strange 第 II 卷 注意：将答案写在答题卷上。写在本试卷上无效。 第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） When I was thirteen, my parents and I visited an eye doctor. After the examination, __61__ doctor said D. late D. where D. women D. thought D. stuck to D. pencil D. as D. mean D. unbelievably D. encourage D. track D. greeted D. feared D. However D. first D. smile D. tourists D. took D. satisfaction D. different
with coldness that I had an eye disease. I had inherited it, __62__my brother?s eyes seemed to be fine. Fifteen years after that, my father began to lose __63__sight and I did, too. I fixed all my attention __64__the effects of my own darkness. My world seemed __65__(break) down and it destroyed all my dreams. __66__, I learnt new things from my father. Twenty years later, I look back at what he has given me. He taught me the determination to move forward __67__ facing difficulties. His journey taught me valuable lessons for my own path in the darkness. He had held onto his faith and moved from his comfortable hometown to this unknown land. I did the same as I stepped into the strange _68__(sight) world. Later I gained confidence and learned the language of thankfulness. With great appreciation for my father ?s example, I learned the powerful combination of faith and insistence and __69__(perform) my own different roles. Luckily, __70__ I inherited from my father helped me see my life differently. 第四部分：写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语言 错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改仅限一词。 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 Dear Cathy, I am writing to share my opinion on fashion with you, for I had just heard that you are disappointing because you can?t afford famous brands. I shall say that it is naturally for people to care about his appearance. And it is true that fashionable thing like clothes and shoes will make one more eye-catching. Therefore, I think it is really a waste of money for you to buy famous brands. Besides, it will also add the burden of your parents. What?s more, beauty is only skin-deep. There are many things in which can make you popular beside fashion. A great amount of knowledge and a warm heart will surely win others? respect. As the saying goes, never judge the person by his appearance. I do hope that you will remember the saying and be as happy as you used to be. Yours, Jane 第二节书面表达 (满分 25 分) 高中生考入大学后，是否要立即为其配备笔记本电脑呢？对此，有人赞同，有人反对。请你根据 下列表格的内容写一篇英语短文，并发表你的看法。 支持者 1. 是对子女奋发努力取得好成绩的肯定和 反对者 1. 给有些家庭增加了经济负担
奖励 2. 方便今后的学习，随时随地地可以上查 阅资料 你的看法（至少两点）……
2. 大学学习条件比较优越， 有足够的计算机 房供学生使用
注意：1. 对所给要点逐一陈述并适当发挥，不要简单翻译。 3. 词数 100 左右，开头已经给出，不计入总词数。 Is it necessary for freshmen to have a laptop when they go to university? Different people have different ideas.
1-5 BCBAB 6-10 ACABA
21-24 DABA 25-28CDCA 29-32BDAD 33-35 BCA 36-40 EGCBD 41-45 BDDAB 46-50 CBDAA 51-55 CCBAC 56-60 DACBD 61. the 62. although/though 63. his 64. on 65. to break 66. However 67. when 68. sightless 69. performed 70. what Dear Cathy, I am writing to share my opinion on fashion with you, for I had just have heard that you are disappointing because you can?t afford famous brands. disappointed I shall say that it is naturally for people to care about his natural their appearance. And it is true that fashionable thing like clothes and shoes things will make one more eye-catching. Therefore, I think it is really a waste However of money for you to buy famous brands. Besides, it will also add︿the to burden of your parents. What?s more, beauty is only skin-deep. There are many things in 去掉 which can make you popular beside fashion. A great amount of besides knowledge and a warm heart will surely win others? respect. As the saying goes, never judge the person by his appearance. I do a hope that you will remember the saying and be as happy as you used to be. Yours, Jane Is it necessary for freshmen to have a laptop when they go to university? Different people have different ideas. The supporters think that students deserve a laptop as an award for their great efforts and achievements. In addition, having a laptop in hand will bring more convenience to their studies and easier access to the Internet, which will in turn absolutely benefit them. The opponents believe it would add to the financial burden of some families. Besides, many universities are equipped with modern facilities, providing students with adequate computers for use. As far as I am concerned, it is not necessary to buy a laptop for freshmen. The reason for this is that they can have free access to the computers in universities. Furthermore, they may be addicted to computer games because of lack of self-control, which will have a bad effect on their studies and health.