高考英语动词时态和语态经典例题赏析 ［例 1］ （2003 全国,24）—Sorry,Joe.I didn’t mean to? —Don’t call me “Joe”.I am Mr Parker to you,and ______ you forget it! A.do B.didn’t C.did D.don’t 【解析】 本题看似考查动词形式，实际检测考生在实际语境中运
用日常交际语言的能力。 Don’t you forget it!是口语体，相当于 Don’t forget it!但比后者语气更强。 【答案】 D ［例 2］ （2003 全国，27）All morning as she waited for the medical report from the doctor,her nervousness ______. A.has grown B.is growing C.grew D.had grown 【解析】 本题检测考生在特定语境中判断使用基本时态的能力。时态的选用取决于题干的 句意内容，从中找到时间参照点，而后确定使用哪种时态能够最准确地表达出时间概念。本 题题干讲述的是过去某一上午的活动，故可迅速排除 A 和 B 项。过去完成时的基本理念是 过去的过去，须与某一过去的动作相参照而发生在前。本句中的等待与增长无先后之别，故 不可用过去完成时。 【答案】 C ［例 3］ （2003 全国， 30） Why don’ t you put the meat in the fridge?It will ______ fresh for several days. A.be stayed B.stay C.be staying D.have stayed 【解析】 本题检测考生对动词 stay 及将来时态的掌握情况。stay 是不及物动词，故 A 项明 显不正确；stay 作“保持”解时，表示一种状态，无须用进行时态；D 为将来完成时，表示 到将来某个时间为止已经完成的动作，用于本语境不妥。 【答案】 B ［例 4］ （2003 全国， 31） News reports say peace talks between the two countries ______ with no agreement reached. A.have broken down B.have broken out C.have broken in D.have broken up 【解析】 本题检测考生在特定语境中对短语动词的辨异和使用能力。break down 意为失败、 抛锚；break out 意为爆发；break in 意为闯入、破门而入；break up 意为打碎。 本题意为：据报道，两国间谈判失败，未达成任何协议。 【答案】 A ［例 5］ （2003 全国，34）The old couple have been married for 40 years,and never once ______ with each other. A.they had quarreled B.they have quarreled C.have they quarreled D.had they quarreled 【解析】 本题检测考生对倒装结构的掌握情况。第二分句中因有否定副词 never 提前，故 应用倒装结构；第一分句中的 have been married 已限定了时态，据此可排除 D 项。 【答案】 C
［例 6］ （2003 北京，22）At this time tomorrow ______ over the Atlantic. A.we’re going to fly B.we’ll be flying C.we’ll fly D.we’re to fly 【解析】 本题检测考生在特定语境中判断使用时态的能力。时态的选用取决于题干的句意 内容，从中找到时间参照点，尔后确定使用哪种时态能够最准确地表达出时间概念。本题中 的 at this time tomorrow 是典型的将来进行时的时间状语，要求谓语动词为将来进行时，正 像 at this time yesterday 要求谓语动词用过去进行时一样。 【答案】 B ［例 7］ （2003 北京，25）—______David and Vicky ______ married？ —For about three years. A.How long were;being B.How long have;get C.How long have;been D.How long did;get 【解析】 本题检测考生对动作或状态的延续性和瞬间性概念的掌握和运用情况。本题中的 时间状语是一时间段，因而决定了谓语动词必须是延续性的。这样，便可首先排除 B、D 两 项。A 项是过去进行时态，明显不合题意。 【答案】 C ［例 8］ （2003 北京，26）The news came as no surprise to me.I ______for some time that the factory was going to shut down. A.had known B.knew C.have known D.know 【解析】 本题检测考生在特定语境中判断使用基本时态的能力。时态的选用取决于题干的 句意内容，从中找到时间参照点，而后确定使用哪种时态能够最准确地表达出时间概念。本 题无可参考的时间状语，但分析题干，可以发现第一句话提供了时间参照点。第二句提供我 对消息不感惊奇的原因：我早已知道工厂将要倒闭。因而，应选过去完成式。 【答案】 A ［例 9］ （2003 上海， 32） I thought Jim would say something about his school report,but he ______ it. A.doesn’t mention B.hadn’t mentioned C.didn’t mention D.hasn’t mentioned 【解析】 本题考查考生在特定语境中恰当使用动词时态的能力。前一单句意为：我原以为 吉姆会说些他的学校报道的事。 即说话人想知而未知， 因而可推断吉姆当时没有谈及 【答案】 C 应用强化训练 1.Unfortunately,when I got there,she ______,so we had only time for a few words. A.just left B.had just left C.has just left D.was just leaving 【解析】 本题检测根据语境判断使用过去将来时的能力。此处是现在进行时表将来意义， 有相似用法的动词还有：come,go,stop,arrive,begin,start 等。句意为：不巧的是，当我到那里 时，他正要离开，所以我们只能匆匆地说了几句话。 【答案】 D 2.The weather makes so much trouble.It ______ every day so far this week.
A.will rain B.rains C.has rained D.rained 【解析】 本题考查对现在完成时的理解和运用能力。过去开始的动作一直延续到现在，尤 指对现在产生的影响（有许多麻烦） 。据句意，本周到目前为止，每天都在下雨。恶劣的天 气制造了那么多麻烦。 【答案】 C 3.The last time I ______ Jane,she ______cotton in the fields. A.had seen;was picking B.saw;picked C.had seen;picked D.saw;was picking 【解析】 此题考查对一般过去时和过去进行时的搭配使用能力。从句中常用一般式表示条 件或状态。主句中动作正在进行，所以动词应使用进行时态。全句译为：最后一次我见到珍 妮时，她正在地里拾棉花。 【答案】 D 4.It’s necessary that everyone ______ the rule,but in fact only a few do. A.follow B.followed C.follows D.will follow 【解析】 在 It’s necessary/important/natural/strange that?或 It’s a pity/ a shame/ no wonder/ better that?以及 It’s suggested/requested/ desired/ proposed/ordered that 等主语从句中，动词 用虚拟结构表示惊奇、惋惜等。should 常省略。 【答案】 A 5.Come to me early tomorrow morning.If I ______,wake me up. A.sleep B.will be sleeping C.was still sleeping D.am still sleeping 【解析】 此题考查正确选择使用现在进行时表示将来进行时的能力。句意为：明天早晨早 些到我这里来。如果那时我还睡着，就把我叫醒。 【答案】 D 6.We wouldn’t have had to be in such a hurry if we had known the meeting______. A.was to put off B.was to be put off C.put off D.had put off 【解析】 此题考查使用 be+不定式表将来意义的能力。本句整体为与过去相反的虚拟条件 句，know 后跟从句且表示“会议将被推迟”这一真实情况。句意为：如果我们早知道会议 将被推迟，就不会那么地慌了。 【答案】 B 7.Ann ______ me her address but I’m afraid I ______ it. A.gave;have lost B.has given;have lost C.gives;lost D.had given;lost 【解析】 此题检测根据语境选用动词时态的能力。安给过我她的地址，这一动作曾发生过 （过去时间） ，不过现在没了，即已经丢了（现在结果） 。全句译为：安给过我她的地址，但 我恐怕已经丢了。 【答案】 A 8.—You may find the key to the maths problem on page 10.
—Ah,it’s so simple.I wonder why I ______ of that. A.hadn’t thought B.haven’t thought C.didn’t think D.wouldn’t think 【解析】 此题检测据上下文选用正确动词时态的能力。回答者现在看到了答案，发现很简 单，意在强调责备自己“为什么没早点想到这一解题方法” 。 【答案】 C 9.If you lived with me,I’d give you as much freedom as you ______. A.wanted B.would C.want D.had wanted 【解析】 此题考查在虚拟条件句中正确使用动词形式的能力。把握准题意非常重要。句意 为：如果你和我生活在一起，我会给你所想要的任何自由。 【答案】 A 10.—I heard the peasants here ______ very poor in the past. —Yes,but there ______ great changes in the past few years. A.have been;have been B.have been;were C.were;have been D.were;were 【解析】 此题检测在特定语境中正确选用动词时态的能力。此题的时间概念很明确，in the past 指过去时间，而 in the past few years 常与现在完成式连用。 【答案】 C 11.A computer cannot remember who ______;it simply does what ______. A.will use it;it is used B.uses it;it has told C.used it;it is told D.has used it;it told 【解析】 此题考查根据上下文正确使用一般过去时和现在进行时被动结构的能力。 句意为： 电脑不会记忆谁使用过它，它只是做告诉它去做的事。 【答案】 C 12.—What were you doing when the telephone rang? —I ______ away my books and ______ to bed. A.had just put;was going B.was just putting;went C. just put;had gone D.have just put;gone 【解析】 此题考查正确使用动词形式的能力。 理清动作的先后关系是解好本题的关键所在。 答语意为： （电话响时）我刚整理完书（在先，即过去的过去） ，正要上床睡觉（在后，即过 去将来） 。 【答案】 A 13.The driver of the red car ______ when a black one came up very quickly. A.was just starting B.has just started C.would just start out D.is just starting out 【解析】 此题考查在特定语境中使用进行时态表将来的能力。句中 when 相当于 just at that time。即：红车的司机正要开动车子，就在这时一辆黑车开了过来。 【答案】 A 14.—Have you finished your homework,Mary?
—No,I ______ my mother in the kitchen all day yesterday. A.would help B.had helped C.was helping D.used to help 【解析】 此题考查正确使用过去进行时的能力。过去进行时表示过去某一时刻正在进行的 动作，或者过去某一段时间内，一直在进行的动作。根据问句，答语中含有对未完成作业作 以解释的意思。即：我整个上午都在厨房给妈妈帮忙。本题属于后者所表达的意义。 【答案】 C 15.—What happened to the saleswoman? —We don’t know.She ______ around here these days. A.hasn’t seen B.didn’t see C.hasn’t been seen D.hasn’t been seeing 【解析】 本题检测正确使用现在完成时被动语态的能力。由时间状语 these days 可知，动 词应用现在完成时，且主语为 she，须使用被动语态。全句译为：我们不知道那个女售货员 发生了什么事，只是最近没人见过她。 【答案】 C 16.—You haven’t got the textbook for my chemistry yet. —I know,and we ______ to get it for the last five weeks. A.will have been trying B.have been trying C.will be trying D.had tried 【解析】 此题考查正确使用现在完成进行时的能力。由前者的话可知，后者尚未搞到化学 课本，后者意为：我们在过去的五个星期里一直都在设法去做（现在仍在努力） 。即现在完 成进行时（过去开始的动作一直延续到现在，有可能继续下去） 。 【答案】 B 17.—Can he get the first prize for running? —Impossible now.He ______ to do so,but he has just hurt his leg. A.would expect B.was expected C.has expected D.is expected 【解析】 此题检测根据上下文正确使用动词时态的能力。由后一句推知，由于他的腿伤了， 人们不可能期望他在跑步比赛中得第一了，尽管以前是这样（一般过去时的被动语态） 。 【答案】 B 18.A new bridge ______ across the river.Work started last year and the bridge is expected to open next year. A.is built B.is being built C.are built D.will build 【解析】 此题考查在特定语境中使用现在进行时被动语态的能力。由句意：桥梁建设从去 年开始，有望明年通车。即桥梁正在建设过程中。 【答案】 B 19.—______ you ______ anything unusual about our car? —Not within the last three days. A.Do;find B.Did;find C.Have;found D.Are;finding 【解析】 此题考查根据语境使用现在完成时的能力。答语是一个省略了动词为现在完成时 的句子。即：I haven’t found anything unusual about our car within the last three days.
【答案】 C 20.My dictionary ______.I have looked for it everywhere but still ______ it. A.has lost;don’t find B.is missing;don’t find C.has lost;haven’t found D.is missing;haven’t found 【解析】 此题考查在特定语境中使用系表结构和现在完成时的能力。表示“丢失”之意可 用 missing,lost,gone 等形容词，与系动词构成系表结构。另据句意：我一直在到处找（从过 去延续到现在的动作） ，但到现在还未找到（结果） 。 【答案】 D
减小字体 增大字体 作者：佚名 来源：本站整理 发布时间：2010-10-15 09:57:03
1. —Can I help you, sir? —Yes, I bought this radio here yesterday, but it ______. A. didn’t work B. won’t work C. can’t work D. doesn’ t work(NMET 1996) 2. —_____my glasses? —Yes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago. (NMET 1996) A. Do you see B. Had you seen C. Would you see D. Have you seen 3. Helen ___her key in the office so she had to wait until her husband ___home.(NMET 1996) A. had left; comes B. had left; would come C. had left; came D. left; had come 4. —Who is Jerry Cooper? —______? I saw you shaking hands with him at the meeting. (NMET 1997) A. Don’t you meet him yet B. Hadn’t you met him yet C. Didn’t you meet him yet D. Haven’t you met him yet 5. I first met Lisa three years ago. She ___at a radio shop at that time. (NMET 1997) A. has worked B. was working C. had been working D. had worked 6. —Alice, why didn’t you come yesterday? — I _____, but I had an unexpected visitor. A. had B. would C. was going to D. did (NMET 1997)
7. —Nancy is not coming tonight. —But she _____！ (NMET 1998) A. promise B. promised C. will promise D. had promised 8. —You haven’t been to Beijing, have you? —_____. How I wish to go there! (NMET 1998) A. Yes, I have B. Yes, I haven’t C. No, I have D. No, I haven’ t 9. —Hi, Tracy, you look tired. —I am tired. I _____the living room all day.(NMET 1998) A. painted B. had painted C. have been painting D. have painted 10. Shirley ____a book about China last year, but I don’t know whether she has finished it yet. (NMET 1998) A. has written B. had written C. wrote D. was writing 11. The price _____, but I doubt whither it will remain so. (NMET 1999) A. went down B. will go down C. has gone down D. was going down 12. —Hey, look where you are going! —Oh, I’m terribly sorry. ______. (NMET 1999) A. I’m not noticing B. I wasn’t noticing C. I haven’t noticed D. I don’t notice 13. —You have left the light on. —Oh, so I have. ____and turn it off. (NMET 2000) A. I’ll go B. I’ve gone C. I’m going D. I’m going to go 14. —How are you today? —Oh, I ___as ill as I do now for a very long time.(NMET 2000) A. didn’t feel B. wasn’t feel C. don’t feel D. haven’t felt 15. The eyewitness said that the day ____ when he saw the UFO passing across the sky. A. is breaking B. was breaking C. broke D. was to break(NMET 2000) 16. Old McDonald gave up smoking for a while, but soon____ to his old ways. (2000spring） A. returned B returns C. was returning D. had returned 17. —You're drinking too much. —Only at home. No one_____ me but you. (2000spring) A. is seeing B had seen C. sees D. saw
18. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology ____so rapidly. (NMET 2001) A. is changing B. has changed C. will have changed D. will change 19. I ___pong-pong quite well but I haven’t had time to play since the New Year. A. will play B. have played C. played D. play (NMET 2001) 20. Visitors _____not to touch the exhibits. (NMET 2001) A. will request B. request C. are requesting D. are requested 21. Hundreds of jobs______if the factory closes. (2001spring) A. lose B. will be lost C. are lost D. will lose 22. I've won a holiday for two to Florida. I______ my mum. (2001spring) A. am taking B. have taken C. take D. will have taken 23. A new cinema_____ here. They hope to finish it next month. (2001spring) A. will be built B. is built C. has been built D. is being built 24. I wonder why Jenny _____us recently. We should have heard from her by now (NMET 2002) A. hasn’ t written B. doesn’ t write C. won’ t write D. hadn’ t written 25. —You haven’t said a word about my new coat Brenda. Do you like it? —I’m sorry I ____anything about it sooner. I certainly think it’ s pretty on you. A. was saying B. don’t say C. won’t say D. didn’t say (NMET2002) 26. John and I friends for eight years. We first got to know each other at a Christmas party. But we each other a couple of times before that. (2002spring) A. had been; have seen B have been; have seen C. had been; had seen D have been; had seen 27. This is Ted’s photo. We miss him a lot. He trying to save a child in the earthquake. (2002spring) A. killed B. is killed C. was killed D. was killing 28. —How are the team playing? (2002spring) —They’re playing well, but one of them hurt. A. got B. gets C. are D. were
29. He will have learned English for eight years by the time he _____ from the university next year. (2002Shanghai) A. will graduate B. will have graduated C. graduates D. is to graduate 30. All morning as she waited for the medical report from the doctor, her nervousness ___. A. has grown B. is growing C. grew D. had grown (NMET 2003) 31. Why don’t you put the meat in the fridge? It will _____ fresh for several days. A. be stayed B. be staying C. have stayed D. stay (NMET 2003) 32. I thought Jim would say something about his school report, but he ____ it. (2003Shanghai) A. doesn't mention B. hadn't mentioned C. didn't mention D. hasn't mentioned
33. With the rapid growth of population, the city ___ in all directions in the past five years. (2003Anhui）
A. spreads B. has spread C. spread D. had spread 34. The silence of the library ___ only by the sound of pages being turned over. A. has been broken B. breaks C. broke D. was broken (2003Anhui） 35. At this time tomorrow _______ over the Atlantic. (2003Beijing) A. we're going to fly B. we'll be flying C. we'll fly D. we're to fly 36. — _______ David and Vicky _______ married? —For about three years.(2003Beijing) A. How long were?being B. How long have?got C. How long have? been D. How long did?get 37. The news came as no surprise to me. l ____ for some time that the factory was going to shut down.. (2003Beijing) A. had known B. knew C. have known D. know 38. Come and see me whenever _______. (2003Beijing) A. you are convenient B. you will be convenient C. it is convenient to you D. it will be convenient to you 39. — When will you come to see me, Dad? (2003Spring)
—1 will go to see you when you ______ the training course. A. will have finished B. will finish C. are finishing D. finish 40 —-How long ______ at this job? —Since 1990. (2003Spring) A. were you employed B. have you been employed C. had you been employed D. will you be employed 41. The crazy fans ____patiently for two hours, and they would wait till the movie star arrived. (2004Chongqing) A. were waiting B. had been waiting C. had waited D. would wait 42. She ____her hairstyle in her hometown before she came to Chongqing for a better job. A. would change B. has changed C. changed D. was changing (2004Chongqing) 43. Let' s keep to the point or we _______ any decisions. (NMET2004-1) A. will never reach B. have never reached C. never reach D. never reached 44. My mind wasn' t on what he was saying so I' m afraid I ______ half of it.(NMET2004-1) A. was missing B. had missed C. will miss D. missed 45. — Has Sam finished his homework today? (NMET2004-2) —I have no idea. He ______it this morning. A. did B. has done C. was doing D. had done 46. I ______ you not to move my dictionary — now I can' t find it. (NMET2004-2) A. asked B. ask C. was asking D. had asked 47. According to the art dealer, the painting ______to go for at least a million dollars. A. is expected B. expects C. expected D. is expecting(NMET2004-2) 48. — The window is dirty. — I know. It _____ for weeks. (NMET2004-3) A. hasn’t cleaned B. didn’t clean C. wasn’t cleaned D. hasn’t been cleaned 49. －Thank goodness, you're here! What ______you? －Traffic jam A. keeps B. is keeping C. had kept D. kept (NMET2004-4) 50. The house could fall down soon if no one ______ some quick repair work.(NMET2004-4) A. has done B. is doing C. does D. had done 51. －What’s that terrible noise? －The neighbors _______for a party. (Beijing 2004)
A. have prepared B. are preparing C. prepare D. will prepare 52. Now that she is out of a job, Lucy _____ going back to school, but she hasn’t decided yet. (Beijing 2004) A. had considered B. has been considering C. considered D. is going to consider 53. The mayor of Beijing says that all construction work for the Beijing Olympics _____ by 2006. (2004 Beijing) A. has been completed B. has completed C. will have been completed D. will have completed 54. The discussion ____ alive when an interesting topic was brought in. (2004 Zhejiang) A. was coming B. had come C. has come D. came 55．Because the shop _____, all the T-shirts are sold at half price. （2004 Zhejiang） A. has closed down B. closed down C. is closing down D. had closed down 56. How can you possibly miss the news? It _____ on TV all day long.(2004Beijing spring) A. has been B. had been C. was D. will be 57. －Sorry to have interrupted you. Please go on. (2004 Beijing spring) －Where was I? －You ______ you didn’t like your father’s job. A. had said B. said C. were saying D. had been saying 58. I arrived late; I _____ the road to be so icy. (2004 Beijing spring) A. wouldn’t expect B. haven’t expected C. hadn’t expected D. wasn’ t expecting 59. I ______ while reading the English textbook. Luckily, my roommate woke me up in time! A. had fallen asleep B. have fallen asleep C. fell asleep D. fall asleep (ditto) 60. ---What were you doing when Tony phoned you? (2004 Tianjin) ---I had just finished my work and ______ to take a shower. A had started B started C have started D was staring 61. More patients ___________ in hospital this year than last year. (2004 Jiangshu)
A. treated B. have treated C. had been treated D. have been treated 62. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people_____to enjoy the advantages of this new technology. (2004 Jiangshu) A. begin B. began C. have begun D. had begun 63. —You were out when I dropped in at your house. (2004 Fujian ) —Oh ,I _______ for a friend from England at the airport. A．was waiting B．had waited C．am waiting D．have waited 64. She has set a new record, that is, the sales of her latest book ________ 50 million. A．have reached B．has reached C．are reaching D．had reached (2004 Fujian ) 65. Turn on the television or open a magazine and you ______ advertisements showing happy families (2004 Hunan) A. will often see B. often see C. are often seeing D. have often seen 66. ---- I hear Jane has gone to the Holy Island for her holiday. (2004 Hunan) ---- Oh, how nice! Do you know when she ______ ? A. was leaving B. had left C. has left D. left 67. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he her somewhere. (2004 Hubei) A．saw B．has seen C．sees D．had seen 68. —George and Lucy got married last week. Did you go to their wedding? (2004 Hubei) —No , I . Did they have a big wedding? A．was not invited B．have not been invited C．hadn’t been invited D．didn’t invite 69. It is said in the book that Thomas Edison (1847-1931) the world leading inventor for sixty years. (2004 Liaoning) A．would be B．has been C．had been D．was 70. The first use of atomic weapons was in 1945. and their power ______ increased enormously ever since. A. is B. was C. has been D. had been(2004 Shanghai) 71. The number of deaths from heart disease will be reduced greatly if people _______ to eat more fruit and vegetables. (2004 Shanghai)
A. persuade B. will persuade C. be persuaded D. are persuaded 72. Although he has lived with us for years, he_____us much impression. (Shanghai04 spring) A. hadn't left B. didn't leave C. doesn't leave D. hasn't left 73．—What’s wrong with your coat ? —Just now when I wanted to get off the bus, the man next to me on it. A．sat B．had sat C．had been sitting D．was sitting （2005Chongqing） 74. —What are you going to do this afternoon ? —I am going to the cinema with some friends. The film quite early, so we to the bookstore after that. (NMET2005 Chongqing) A．finished; are going B．finished; go C．finishes; are going D．finishes; go 75. Millions of pounds’ worth of damage by a storm which swept across the north of England last night. (NMET2005 Chongqing) A．has been caused B．had been caused C．will be caused D．will have been caused 76. —What would you do if it _____ tomorrow? —We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready. (NMET2005-1) A. rain B. rains C. will rain D. is raining 77. The hero’s story _____ differently in the newspapers. (NMET2005-1) A. was reported B. was reporting C. reports D. reported 78. The coffee is wonderful! It doesn’t taste like anything I ____before.(NMET2005-2) A. was having B. have C. have ever had D. had ever had 79. Listen to the two girls by the window. What language ___________? (NMET2005-3) A. did they speak B. were they speaking C. are they speaking D. have they been speaking 80. －Did you tell Julia about the result? －Oh, no, I forgot. I______ her now. A. will be calling B. will call C. call D. am to call(NMET2005-3)
81. By the time Jane gets home, her aunt ____ for London to attend a meeting. (Tianjin 2005) A. will leave B. leaves C. will have left D. left 82. More than a dozen students in that school ____ abroad to study medicine last y e a r . A. sent B. were sent C. had sent D. had been sent (Shanghai2005) 83. ----If the traffic hadn’t been so heavy, I could have been back by 6 o’clock. (Hunan 2005) ----What a pity! Tina ____ here to see you. A. is B. was C. would be D. has been 84. Since I won the big prize, my telephone hasn’t stopped ringing. People_____ to ask how I am going to spend the money. (Hunan 2005) A. phone B. will phone C. were phoning D. are phoning 85. The manager had fallen asleep where he , without undressing.(Anhui 2005) A. was laying B. was lying C. had laid D. had lied 86. He is such a man who is always fault with other people. (Anhui 2005) A. putting B. seeking C. finding D. looking for 87. He ___ more than 5,000 English words when he entered the university at the age of 15. A. has learned B. would have learned C. learned D. had learned (Beijing 2005) 88. Scientists think that the continents ______ always where they _______ today. (Beijing 2005) A. aren’t; are B. aren’t; were C. weren’t; are D. weren’t; were 89. As soon as he comes back, I’ll tell him when _______ and see him. (Beijing 2005) A. you will come B. will you come C. you come D. do you come 90. —Why did you leave that position? —I _________ a better position at IBM. A. offer B. offered C. am offered D. was offered (Beijing 2005)
91. When Mark opened the door, he saw a woman standing there. He her before.(BJ Sp) A. never saw B. had never seen C. never sees D. has never seen 92. After a fire broke out in the lab, a lot of equipment .(Beijing 2005 spring) A. is damaged B. had damaged C. damaged D. was damaged 93. I can’t see any coffee in this cupboard. ? (Beijing 2005 spring) A. Has it all been finished B. Was it all finished C. Has it all finished D. Did it all finish 94. my sister three times today but her line was always busy. (Beijing 2005 spring) A. I’d phoned B. I’ve been phoning C. I’ve phoned D. I was phoning 95. When the old man to walk back to his house， the sun itself behind the mountain. (Hubei 2005) A．started ;had already hidden B．had started ;had already hidden C．had started ;was hiding D．was starting; hid 96．He was hoping to go abroad but his parents that they won’t support him unless he can borrow money from the bank. (Hubei 2005) A．were deciding B．have decided C．decided D．will decide 97. They _______ on the program for almost one week before I joined them, and now we________it as no good results have come out so far. (Jiangshu 2005) A. had been working; are still working B. had worked; were still working C. have been working; have worked D. have worked; are still working 98. Nowadays, a large number of women, especially those from the countryside, _________ in the clothing industry. (Liaoning 2005) A．is working B．works C．work D．worked 99. Susan decided not to work on the program at home because she didn’t want her parents to know what she __________. (Liaoning 2005) A．has done B．had done C．was doing D．is doing 100. Months ago we sailed ten thousand miles across this open sea, which _______ the Pacific, and we met no storms. (Liaoning 2005) A．was called B．is called C．had been called D．has been called 101. Father for London on business upon my arrival, so I didn’t see him. (Fujian 2005) A．has left B．left C．was leaving D．had left
102. The country life he was used to _________ greatly since 1992. (Shangdong 2005) A. change B. has changed C. changing D. have changed 103. —Hurry up ! Alice and Sue are waiting for you at the school gate. (Jiangxi 2005) —Oh ! I thought they without me. A．went B．are going C．have gone D．had gone 104. My brother is an actor. He _________ in several films so far. (Zhejiang2005) A．appears B．appeared C．has appeared D．is appearing 105. —Are you still busy? —Yes, I _________ my work, and it won’t take long. (Zhejiang2005) A．just finish B．am just finishing C．have just finished D．am just going to finish 106. Years ago we didn't know this, but recent science ______ that people who don't sleep well soon get ill. (Guangdong 2005) A. showed B. has shown C. will show D. is showing 107. The policeman's attention was suddenly caught by a small box which ______placed under the Minister's car. (Guangdong 2005) A. has been B. was being C. had been D. would be
108. The year 2002 ________ remarkable changes in Shanghai's landscape.
A. sees (Shanghai05 Spring)
B. has seen
D. had seen
109. Telephone messages for the manager ________ on her desk but she didn't notice them. A. were left B. was left C. was leaving D. were leaving (ditto)
Key: 1-20: DDCDB CBDCD CBADB ACADD 41-60: BCADC AADDC BBCDC ACCCD 81-100:CBBDB CDCAD BDACA BACCB
21-40: BADAD DCACC DDBDB CACDB 61-80: DBAAA DDCDC DDDCA BACCB 101-109: DBDCB BCCA
而语境中的时态和语态具有灵活多变的特点， 因此找出隐含于上下文中的时间信息， 正确认 定动作行为所发生的时间是解题的关键。 做动词时态和语态填空题时， 常常按以下几个步骤： (1)注意题干所提供的信息，如语境、情景以及说话人的情感;(2)根据句中的时间状语以及一 些副词判断时态;(3)考虑语态;(4)考虑时态的一致性。另外，复习时，还要涉及到短暂性动词 与延续性动词， 这两个概念一定要搞清。 短暂性动词用于进行时态和完成时态都要受到限制。
1.(2002 全国高考题)—You haven’t said a word about my new coat，Brenda.Do you like it? —I’m sorry I ________ anything about it sooner.I certainly think it’s pretty on you. A.wasn’t saying B.don’t say C.won’t say D.didn’t say 2.(2002 全国高考题)I wonder why Jenny ________us recently.We should have heard from her by now. A.hasn’t written B.doesn’t write C.won’t write D.hadn’t written 3.(2003 北京春季高考题)—When will you come to see me，Dad? —I will go to see you when you ________ the training course. A.will have finished B.will finish C.are finishing D.finish 4.(2003 北京春季高考题)—How long ________ at this job? —Since 1990. A.were you employed B.have you been employed C.had you been employed D.will you be employed 5.(2003 上海春季高考题)By the end of last year，another new gymnasium ________ in Beijing. A.would be completed B.was being completed C.has been completed D.had been completed 6.(2002 北京高考题)The little girl ________her heart out because she ________ her toy bear and believed she wasn’t ever going to find it. A.had cried; lost B.cried; had lost C.has cried; has lost D.cries; has lost 7.(2002 北京高考题)—Excuse me，sir.Would you do me a favor? —Of course.What is it? —I ________ if you could tell me how to fill out this form. A.had wondered B.was wondering C.would wonder D.did wonder 8.(2002 上海高考题)He will have learned English for eight years by the time he ________ from the university next year. A.will graduate B.will have graduated C.graduates D.is to graduate 9.(2002 上海高考题)I feel it is your husband who ________for the spoiled child. A.is to blame B.is going to blame
C.is to be blame D.should blame 10.He has been writing the composition the whole morning and he still ________. A.has been B.does C.has D.is 11.If city noises ________ from increasing，people ________ shout to be heard even at the dinner table 20 years from now. A.are not kept; will have to B.are not kept; have to C.do not keep; will have to D.do not keep; have to 12.The price ________，but I doubt whether it will remain so. A.went down B.will go down C.has gone down D.was going down 13.—How long ________ each other before they ________ married? —For about a year. A.have they known; get B.did they know; get C.do they know; are going to get D.had they known; got 14.You can’t move in right now.The house ________. A.has painted B.is painted C.is being painted D.is painting 15.—Hey，look where you are going! —Oh，I’m terribly sorry.________. A.I’m not noticing B.I wasn’t noticing C.I haven’t noticed D.I don’t notice 16.The reporter said that the UFO ________ east to west when he saw it. A.was traveling B.traveled C.had been traveling D.was to travel 17.—Is this raincoat yours? —No，mine ________ there behind the door. A.is hanging B.has hang C.hangs D.hang 18.I turned around and saw everybody ________ at a man who ________ loudly in a foreign language. A.was staring; was shouting B.was staring; shouting C.staring; shouting D.stared; shouted 19.Henry remained silent for a moment.He ________. A.thought B.had thought C.was thinking D.was thought 20.We would like to go and thank him ourselves，but we ________ out his address yet, A.haven’t found B.hadn’t found C.didn’t find D.don’t find 21.Shirley ________ a book about China last year but I don’t know whether she has finished. A.has written B.wrote C.had written D.was writing 22.—Have you got your test result?
—Not yet.The papers ________. A.are not correcting B.have not corrected C.are still being corrected D.have already been corrected 23.See the clouds! It ________ rain! A.will B.is going to C.must D.certainly 24.Do I have to take this medicine? It ________ so terrible. A.tastes B.is tasting C.is tasted D.has tasted 25.Don’t take the magazine away.It ________ me. A.is belonged to B.belongs to C.was belonged to D.is belonging to 26.Is this the third time that you ________ late? A.have been B.am C.was D.had been 27.—Do you know when Tom ________ from abroad? —Perhaps it will be a long time before he ________. A.will come; will come B.comes; will come C.will come; comes D.comes; comes 28.My uncle said that he would telephone but I ________ from him so far. A.didn’t hear B.hadn’t heard C.haven’t heard D.won’t hear 29.The telephone ________ four times in the last hour，and each time it ________ for my roommate. A.has rung; was B.has been ringing; is C.had rung; was D.rang; has been 30.A storm ________ by a calm. A.is often being followed B.was often followed C.is often followed D.has often been followed 31.The pen I ________ I ________ is on my desk，right under my nose. A.think; lost B.thought; had lost C.think; had lost D.thought; lost 32.—We could have walked to the station.It was so near. —Yes，a taxi ________ at all necessary. A.wasn’t B.hadn’t been C.couldn’t be D.won’t be 33.A friend of mine returned to his house after a holiday only to find it ________. A.to be broken B.had broken into C.was broken D.had been broken into 34.They believed that by using computers the production of their factory ________. A.will greatly increase B.would greatly increase C.would be increased greatly D.will have been greatly increased 35.His eyes shone brightly when he finally received the magazines he ________.
A.had long been expected B.had long expected C.has long expected D.was long expected 36.—Do you like the new pen? —Yes，it ________ very well. A.is written B.is writing C.writes D.wrote 37.—Oh，it’s you? I didn’t recognize you. —I ________ my hair cut，and I ________ new glass. A.had; was wearing B.have had; am wearing C.had; wore D.have had; wear 38.As she ________ the newspaper，Granny ________ asleep. A.read; was falling B.was reading; fell C.was reading; was falling D.read; fell 39.However hard you ________，you will never succeed in pleasing her. A.try B.will try C.should try D.would try 40.—Can I help you，sir? —Yes，I bought this radio yesterday，but it ________. A.didn’t work B.won’t work C.can’t work D.doesn’t work 41.—How are you today? —Oh，I ________ as ill as I do now for a very long time. A.didn’t feel B.wasn’t feeling C.don’t feel D.haven’t felt 42.When Jack arrived he learned Mary ________ for about an hour. A.had gone B.had set off C.had left D.had been away 43.By this time tomorrow we ________ the machine. A.have repaired B.shall have repaired C.will repair D.would repair 44.I don’t think Jim saw me，he ________ into space. A.just stared B.was just staring C.has just stared D.had just stared 45.Helen ________ her key in the office so she had to wait until her husband ________ home. A.had left; came B.has left; comes C.left; had come D.had left; would come 46.—You have left the light on. —Oh，so I have.________ and turn it off. A.I’ll go B.I’ve gone C.I go D.I’m going 47.This is Ted’s photo.We miss him a lot.He ________ trying to save a child in earthquake. A.killed B.is killed
C.was killed D.was killing 48.The notice ________ “No smoking.” A.is wrote B.reads C.writes D.is read 49.Good care must ________ babies particularly while they are ill. A.take B.take of C.be taken D.be taken of 50.Shortly after we ________，a waiter came over to our table with a smile. A.seated B.were seated C.sat ourselves D.had seated 51.—You look pale，what troubled you? —I ________ my dead friend. A.am thinking about B.was thinking about C.had thought about D.will think about 52.John and I ________ friends for eight years.We first got to know each other at a Christmas party.But we ________ each other a couple of times before that. A.had been; have seen B.have been; have seen C.have been; had seen D.had been; had seen 53.Do make sure that you ________ a seat today! A.got B.get C.should D.have get 54.We ________ at the house as we ________ of buying it. A.looked; were thinking B.were looking; were thinking C.were looking; thought D.looked; had thought 55.—I’m told that you are leaving for Beijing. —Who ________ so? A.said B.had said C.says D.has said 56.I ________ the room to be empty but found it occupied. A.had thought B.have thought C.didn’t think D.was thinking 57.Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology ________ so rapidly. A.will have changed B.has changed C.is changing D.will change 58.I ________ ping-pong quite well，but I haven’t had time to play since the new year. A.will play B.have played C.played D.play 59.Visitors ________ not to touch the exhibits. A.will request B.are requested C.are requesting D.request 60.They ________ a snowstorm on their way home.
A.caught in C.were caught
B.had caught D.were caught in
高考能力测试步步高英语基础训练 8 答案 基础训练 8 动词(三)动词时态和语态 1～5 DADBD 6~10 BBCAD 11～15 ACDCB 16~20 AAACA 21～25 DCBAB 26~30 ACCAC 31～35 BADCC 36~40 CBBAD 41～45 DDBBA 46~50 ACBDB 51～55 BCBBC5 6~60 ACDBD 【解析】 1.用过去时表达没能早说之意。 2.用完成时表达到目前为止本应发生的动作。 3.主句将来时，状语从句用一般现在时表示将来。 4.本句用完成时当无疑问，值得注意的是后面的结构是系表结构表状态，不是被动语态。 5.受 by the end of last year 的影响，本句是典型的过去完成时。 6.体会一下时间的先后就可明白，前一句是一般过去时，后一句是过去完成时。 7.空格所指的是说话前正在考虑的动作。 9.本句是强调句型，sb. is to blame 是“得怪谁”的意思。 10.填空处是现在进行时的省略。 14.现在进行时的被动语态。 16.强调看见时 the UFO 正在发生的动作。 22.答语为现在进行时的被动语态，指“试卷正在被批改” 。 23.有征兆表明某事即将发生一般用 be going to 表达。 24.taste 为连系动词，因而没有被动语态。 25.belong to 没有被动语态。 30.全句意为“暴风雨过后是一片宁静” 。 33.only to 引导的是一个结果状语，所填空处是典型的过去完成时的被动语态。 40.一般现在时陈述事实。 43.受 by this time tomorrow 这一时间状语的影响，本题所填是中学不太常见的将来完成时。