这 255 个句子让你掌握高考 80%单词和全 部语法！（一）
天津一中梁耀兴 2016-03-03 22:20:26 阅读数：26
1. That is the reason why I’m not in favour of revising the plan.
His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.
3. It is likely that it will rain in the evening.
4. How they went to America is what I want to know.
5. It occurred to him that he had left his key at home.
6. The reason why he came late was that he didn’t catch the early bus.
7. I’m looking forward to the day when Tai Wan returns to China.
8. He sat by the fire, reading a novel.
9. My dream came true at last.
10. It will not be long before we meet again.
11. The English play in which my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great success.
12. I worked in a business where almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.
13. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.
14. It is a great honor for Beijing that the 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.
15. Timmy was fined a large sum of money by the judge for drunken driving.
16. Although he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.
17. Most hotels have websites where you can find answers to your questions.
18. That most of languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people.
19. The fact that Great Britain is made up of three countries is still unknown to many people.
20. Now that you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
21. It was only when I reread his poems recently that I begin to appreciate their beauty.
22. As is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress.
23. They came to the conclusion that not all things can be done by a computer.
24. Smoking does great harm to our health.
25. Only then did he realize his mistakes.
26. Come and see me whenever you are convenient .
27. I thought Jim would say something about his school report , but he didn’t mention it .
28. By the end of last year , another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.
29. when and where to go for the on—salary holiday has not been decided.
30. I wonder why Jenny hasn’t written us recently. We should have heard from her by now.
31. He will have learned English for eight years by the time he graduates from the university next year.
32. I feel it is your husband who is to blame for the spoiled child .
33. Rainforests are being cut and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future .
34. It will not be long before we know the result of the experiment .
35. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology is changing so rapidly.
36. In such dry weather , the flowers will have to be watered if they are to survive .
37. Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes .
38. A new cinema is being built here .They hope to finish it next month .
39. The reporter said that the UFO was traveling east to west when he saw it .
40. All the preparations for the task have been completed , and we are really to start.
41. Try some of the juice——perhaps you will like it .
42. The price has gone down , but I doubt whether it will remain so .
43. No sooner had he got to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.
44. Helen had left her key in the office, so she had to wait until her husband came back home .
45. An awful accident did , however , occur the other day .
46. In some western countries , demand for graduates from MBA courses has fallen down .
在一些西方国家，对 MBA 课程的毕业生的要求已经降低了。
47. The evening news comes on at seven o’clock and lasts only thirty minutes.
48. It was not a serious illness , and she soon got over it.
49. The final examination is coming up soon. It is time for us to get down to our studies.
50. John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been delayed by a heavy storm.
51. The Internet has brought about big changes in the way we work .
52. Lose one hour in the morning and you will be looking for it in the rest of the day .
53. I am sure that Laura’s latest play , once staged, will prove a great success.
54. I don’t mind picking up your things from the store. Besides, the walk will do me good .
55. People may have different opinions about Mary, but I admire her. After all, she is a great musician.
人们对于玛丽可能有不同的看法， 但是我欣赏她。 毕竟， 她是一个伟大的音乐家。
56. I want to know whether the thief was caught on the spot.
57. Our club is open to adults only. It seems that your children have entered without permission.
58. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is where I disagree.
59. A modern city has been set up in what was a wasteland ten years ago.
60. I think father would like to know what I’ve been up to so far, so I decide to write him a letter.
61. Parents are taught to understand how important education is to their children’s future.
62. The other day, my brother drove his car down the street at what I thought was a dangerous speed.
63. Along with the letter was his promise that he would visit me this coming Christmas.
64. There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars that road conditions need to be improved.
65. What made the school proud was that more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
66. Perseverance is a kind of quality and that’s what it takes to do anything well.
67. That fashion differs from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
68. What she couldn’t understand was why fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.
69. It was a matter of who would take the position.
70. Whether we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
71. Do you still remember the farm (that) we visited three months ago?
72. The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, during which the sailing time was 226 days.
环游世界花了这个老士兵九个月的时间，其中 226 天都在航行。
73. There were dirty marks on her trousers where she had wiped her hands.
74. There are altogether eleven books on the shelf, of which five are mine.
架子上总共有 11 本书，其中 5 本是我的。
75. Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, which, of course, made the others envy him.
76. As is often the case, we have worked out the production plan.
77. There was a time when I hated to go to school.
78. There are two buildings, the larger of which stands nearly a hundred feet high.
有两座建筑物，稍大的这座几乎 100 英尺高。
79. What surprised me was not what he said but the way he said it.
80. A fast food restaurant is the place where, just as the name suggests, eating is performed quickly.
81. Don’t leave the water running while you brush your teeth.
82. The flu is believed to be caused by viruses that like to reproduce in the cells inside the human nose and throat.
83. Having been attacked by terrorists, the tall building collapsed.
84. Attracted by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend another two days on the farm.
85. The man insisted on finding a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby.
86. Stand over there and you will be able to see it better.
87. The accident is reported to have occurred on the first day in February.
88. Why! I have nothing to confess. What is it that you want to say?
89. There are many kinds of sports, but my favorite is swimming.
90. He got to the station early for fear of missing his train.
91. My English-Chinese dictionary has disappeared. Who could have taken it?
92. It has been announced that candidates shall remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
93. Oh, I am not feeling well in the stomach. I should not have eaten so much fried chicken just now.
94. I was really anxious about you. You should not have left home without a word.
95. You can not imagine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady.
96. Mr Bush is on time for everything. How can it be that he was late for the opening ceremony?
97. My sister met him at the Grand Theater yesterday afternoon, so he could not have attended your lecture.
98. There was a lot of fun at yesterday's party. You ought to have come, but why didn't you?
99. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone was able to get out.
100. When he was there, he would go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
101. It is certain that he will hand over his business to his son when he gets old.
102. On hearing the news of the accident in the coal mine, she went pale.
103. We have to get in the wheat as soon as possible because a storm is on the way.
104. Once a decision has been made, all of us should stick to it.
105. Helen always helps her mother even though going to school takes up most of her day.
106. If anybody calls, tell them I am out, and ask them to leave their names and addresses.
107. Don't mention that at the beginning of the story, or it may give away the shocking ending.
108. The idea puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to make it out.
109. The taxi driver often reminds passengers to take their belongings when they leave the car.
110. It is so nice to hear from her. Believe it or not, we last met more than thirty years ago.
111. Be careful when you cross this very busy street. If not, you may get run over by a car.
112. His mother had thought it would be good for his character to get away from home and earn some money on his own.
113. As we joined the big crowd, I got separated from my friends.
114. Would you slow down a bit please? I can not keep up with you.
115. Nick is looking for another job because nothing he does satisfies his boss.
116. Watch him and then try to copy what he does.
117. She looked up his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.
118. It is wise to have some money put away for old age.
119. The thing that matters is not whether you fail or not, but whether you try or not.
120. Have a good rest, and you need to save your energy for the tennis match this afternoon.
121. I have lost one of my gloves. I must have dropped it somewhere.
122. According to the local regulations, anyone who intends to get a driver's license must get an eye test.
123. I often see lights in that empty house. Do you think I should report it to the police?
124. Mr White should have arrived at 8:30 for the meeting, but he didn't show up.
125. Children under 12 years of age in that country must be under adult supervision when in a public library.
126. I should pay Mary a visit, but I’m not sure whether I will have time this Sunday.
127. “The interest shall be divided into five parts , according to the agreement made by both sides,” declared the judge.
128. You might just as well tell the manufacturer that male customers may not like the design of the furniture.
129. A left-luggage office is a place where bags can be left for a short time, especially at a railway station.
130. How can you say that you really understand the whole story if you have covered only part of the article?
131. New York, which I visited last year, is a nice old city.
132. We are living in an age when many things are done on computer.
133. As has been announced, we shall have our final exams next month.
134. The famous basketball star, who tired to make a comeback, attracted a lot of attention.
135. He is the only one of the students who has been a winner of scholarship for three years.
136. Is this the reason that he explained at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?
137. As is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month.
138. He has got himself into a dangerous situation where he is likely to lose control over the plane.
139. John said he’d been working in the office for an hour, which was true.
140. Have you seen the film “Titanic,” whose leading actor is world famous?
141. It is almost five years since we saw each other last time.
142. Don’t leave the sharp knife where our little Jane can get it.
143. I do every single bit of housework, while my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then.
144. Roses need special care so that they can live through winter.
145. Several weeks had gone by before I realized the painting was missing.
146. Mary was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park when she was bitten on the leg by a lion.
147. Parents should take seriously their children’s requests for sunglasses because eye protection is necessary in sunny weather.
148. While I accept that he is not perfect, I do actually like the person.
149. Scientists say it may be five or six years before it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.
150. You should try to get a good night’s sleep however much work you have to do.
151. You can eat food free in my restaurant whenever you like. 任何时候只要你喜欢都可以在我的餐馆免费吃饭。
152. As far as I can see, there is only one possible way to keep away from the danger. 据我所知，只可能有一种方式可以远离危险。
153. However amusing the story is, I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week. 这周，不管这个故事多么有趣，我都必须把它收起来专注于学习。
154. Don’t be afraid of asking for help when it is needed. 当需要的时候，不要害怕寻求帮助。
155. He made a mistake, but then he corrected the situation before it got worse. 他犯了一个错误，但是在情况变得更糟糕之前他纠正了这种情况。
156.A s long as I know the money is safe, I shall not worry about it. 只要我知道钱是安全的，我就不会担心。
157. He was about to tell me the secret when someone patted him on the shoulder. 他正要告诉我这个秘密这是有人拍了一下他的肩膀。
158. Much as I have traveled, I have never seen anyone who is as capable as John. 尽管我做过很多旅行，我从来没有见过像约翰这样有能力的人。
159. The men will have to wait all day unless the doctor works faster. 除非医生工作速度加快，否则这个男人必须等一整天。
160. I gave the money to Mary the moment I saw her.
161. With so much work on hand, you shouldn’t have gone to see the game last night. 手边有这么多工作，你昨天晚上本不该去看比赛的。
162. Tom could have passed the exam, but he wasn’t careful enough. 汤姆本能够通过考试的，但是他不足够细心。
163. The road was muddy. It must have rained last night. 道路是泥泞的，昨天晚上一定下过雨了。
164. I would have liked to give you a valuable present for your birthday, but I was short of money. 我本想给你一个珍贵的生日礼物的，但是我钱不够。
165. If it should snow tomorrow, they couldn’t go out. 如果明天下雪，他们就不能出去了。
166. Many people agree that a knowledge of English is a must in international trade today. 很多人同意英语知识在今天的国际贸易中是必须的。
167. Not until all the fish died in the river did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was. 直到所有的鱼都死光了，村民们才意识到污染有多严重。
168. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it were broken. 当铅笔部分在一杯水里的时候，看上去是断的。
169. The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, adding that he had enjoyed his stay here. 正在访问的部长表达了他对谈话的满意， 并且补充说他喜欢在这里停留的这段时 间。
170. The missing boy was last seen playing near the river. 这个失踪的男孩上次被看到在河边玩。
171. This is a book whose cover is blue/the cover of which is blue. 这是一本封皮是蓝色的书。
172. When do you think he will come? 你觉得他什么时候回来。
173. Only when you realized the importance of English can you learn it well. 只有你意识到英语重要性的时候，你才能学好它。
174. Mary was always speaking highly of her role in the play, Which ,of course, made the others unhappy. 玛丽总是炫耀她在这部剧中的角色，这当然使其他人不高兴。
175. The professor gave us another wonderful talk, which I think is of great importance to our English study.
176. The telephone had been ringing for two minutes before it was answered. 电话一直响了两分钟才被接。
177. My sister wants to work in the power plant which is still being built. 我妹妹想在这家正在被建的发电厂工作。
178. My car broke down last week and I still haven’t had it repaired. 我的轿车上周坏了，我仍然还没有修好它。
179. I was washing my face when suddenly someone knocked at the door. 我正在洗脸这时突然有人敲门。
180. I will have finished my work by the end of next week. 下周末为止我就完成我的工作了。
181. Tom ought not to have told me your secret, but he meant no harm. 汤姆本不该告诉我你的秘密，但是他没有恶意。
182. We offered him our congratulations on his passing the college entrance exams. 他一通过大学考试，我们就祝贺了他。
183. His father sent him to study law, but instead he developed his love for the theater.
184. With two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weekend. 由于担心两场考试，我这周必须努力学习。
185. Not having received a reply, he decided to write again. 没有得到回复，他决定再写一封信。
186. I’m so sorry that he should be so careless. 我很抱歉他竟然如此粗心。
187. Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted. 直到开始工作，我才意识到我浪费了多少时间。
188. While you are reading, it is a good idea to make a mark where necessary. 当你阅读的时候，在需要的地方做个标记是个好主意。
189. Father advised me not to say anything until asked at the meeting. 爸爸建议我在会议上让说话再说话。
这 255 个句子让你掌握高考 80%单词和全部 语法！（五）
天津一中梁耀兴 阅读数：28 2016-03-03 22:35:15