Unit 3 Travel Journal 学案
芝麻开门 Walking & Hiking Walking and hiking is a way of traveling that need you slow down both your mind and footsteps to enjoy yourselves among the beauty of n
ature and people .You could measure the length of the Great Wall on your feet , and explore the nature of Chinese culture with your own eyes , and compare the lifestyle of Chinese people in your own minds . Last but not least, you certainly will have a walking & hiking experience with a unique Chinese memory. 生命是场徒步旅行。很多时候需要默默承受，伴着日升日落。只要我们脚步坚实，目光笃定，向着 太阳，就永不会迷失方向。 单元要点预览（旨在让同学整体了解本单元要点） 词语 辨析 1. across/through/over 2. persuade / advise 3. beneath / under / below 1. organize vt. 组 organized adj. 有组织的 织 词形 词 汇 部 分 重点 变化 2. wool n. 羊毛 woolen adj. 毛 纺 的 ; 纯 毛的 3. determine v. 决 determined adj.坚决的 定 determination n. 决心; 坚 定性 organization n. 组织
1. prefer v. 更喜欢，选择某事物（而不选择其他事物） 2. persuade v. 说服；劝说
单词 3. insist v. 坚持 4. determine v. 重点 词组 决定；确定；下定决心
1. care about 关心，在乎 go through 经历；经受 2. give in 屈服，让步，投降；上交 3. change one’s mind 改变主意 1. It was my sister who/that first had the idea to cycle along the entire Mekong
River. 先想到沿湄公河骑车旅游的是我姐姐。 （强调句） 2. She insisted that she (should) organize the trip properly.
重点语法 I 词语辨析
现在进行时表示将来 （见语法部分） (旨在提供完形填空所需材料)
1. across/through/over 【解释】 across 表示从表面上横穿，横跨 through 表示穿过空间内部 over 表示―越过‖，指从较高物体的一侧到另一侧 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 The Great Wall winds its way __ __high mountains, __ deserts. 2. persuade / advise 【解释】 persuade 指通过劝说、感情交流等而使对方做劝说者所希望的事。强调劝说已收到成 效。 advise 并不涉及是否有成效 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 Some of us ________ him to change his mind but no one could _________ him to do so. 3. beneath / under / below 【解释】 beneath 书面用词，指紧挨……之下, 反义词为 on under below 为 above 【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空 ①. Write your name _______ the line. ②. They found________ the body buried a pile of leaves. ③. They stood ________ a big tree. II 词性变化 （旨在提供语法填空所需材料）
_ deep valleys and _ __ great
普通用词，指在某物的正下方 反义词为 over 指位置低于某物或在某物下方，但不一定在正下方，所指范围较宽，反义词
1. organize vt. 组织 2. wool n. 羊毛
organized adj. 有组织的 woolen adj. 毛 纺 的 ; 纯 毛的
organization n. 组织
3. determine v. 决定
determined adj. 坚决的
determination n. 决心; 坚定性
【练习】用括号内所提供词的适当形式填空 ①.He's involved in the _______ of a new club. (organize) ②.She’s a highly ________ person. (organize) ③.She _______ the class into four groups. (organize) ④.These goats are specially bred (培育)for their _______. (wool) ⑤.Those are _______ blankets (wool) ⑥.His father is a leader with courage and _________. (determine) ⑦.She will ________ how it is to be done. (determine) ⑧. I'm ________ to succeed. (determine)
Section one Warming up 自主学习方案 单词拼写 1.All their goods will be __________(运输) abroad by ship . 2.She _________(更喜欢) to stay at home rather than (to ) go with us. 3.If you don’t speak good English ,you will be at a big _________(不利地位)when you try to get a job. 4.Rich has an __________(优势) over you since he can speak German . 5.Some people find it difficult to __________(填写) a form . 6. She didn’t has enough money for the taxi __________(车费)。
知识探究与发现 1.Which kind of transport do you prefer to use :bus or train？ 你喜欢乘坐哪种交通工具，是火车还是汽车? 品味经典 ①In common with many old people，he prefers classical music to pop. ②They prefer to go/going to the zoo. ③Miss Zhang prefers Tom to go with her. ④He prefers telling the truth to telling a lie. ⑤He preferred to go into business alone rather than team up with others. ⑥Rather than make money in this way，I prefer to starve to death. ⑦I prefer that you (should) not stay there too long. 自主探究 prefer 是 词，意为― ‖。 ‖ ‖ ‖ ‖。
你是否更愿意把我们的会议推迟到下一周？ 牛刀小试 ①.Which do you blue one? A. prefer film. A .of them. A .staying；join C .to stay；to join B. staying；joining in D. to stay；join B .to C. than D. for ③.We prefer alone rather than B. fond C. like D. enjoy seeing a ②.She prefers staying at home ，the red one or the
2.Think about the advantages and disadvantages of each form of transport and fill in the following chart . 思考一下每种交通工具的优缺点，然后填写下 表。 典例赏析 ①If you don’t speak good English ,you will be at a big disadvantage when you try to get a good job. ②One major disadvantages of the area is the lack of public transport. 自主探究 disadvantage 是 是 易混辨析 disadvantage，weakness，shortcomings 与 fault disadvantage :不利条件，劣势。指不及别 人的方面。 weakness: 指性格等方面的弱点，缺点与 不足。 shortcoming:指性格，计划，系统等的缺 点，短处。常用复数形式。
prefer to do sth.意思是― prefer sth . to sth― prefer doing sth. to doing sth.― prefer to do sth. rather than do sth. ― prefer sb. to do sth.― 归纳拓展 would rather do A than do B ＝would do A rather than do B ＝prefer to do A rather than do B 宁愿做 A 不愿做 B
①He would rather make less money than pollute the lake by making this kind of bag. 他宁愿少赚钱也不愿因生产这种袋子而污染这 湖。 ②Would you prefer that we (should ) put off the meeting till next week
fault:指因未尽责任或因某事的发生而需 承担的责任或过失。 eg:Lack of confidence put him at a disadvantage . 信心不足使他处于不利地位。 It’s important to know your own strengths and weaknesses. 了解自己的长处与弱点是重要的。 Everyone has his own shortcomings . 每个人都有自己的缺点。 It was his fault that we were late . 我们迟到的责任在他。 牛刀小试 ―I don’t think it’s my ________ that TV blew up .I just turned it on.‖ said the boy. A. error B .mistake C .fault D .duty 3.Look at the map on page 18 and list the countries that Mekong River flows through. 看一下 18 页的地图并列出湄公河流经的国家。 典例赏析 ①It’s here that the river flows down into the ocean .. ②This can prevent air from flowing freely to the lungs . ③Constant streams of traffic flowed past . ④She tried to stop the flow of blood from the wound . ⑤I watched the flow of cars and buses along the streets . 自主探究 flow 可 以 做 ― 意思是 思维发散 fly flew flown 飞翔
He flew out of the room . 他从房间飞奔出来 The river Thames flows into the North Sea. 泰晤士河流入北海。 练练吧 ①.His inability to speak English put him at a _____at the international conference. A. shortcoming B. disadvantage C. fault D. weakness ②.Now the taxi _____in big cities has increased . A. fee C. fare B. charge D. toll
③. Talking about the future ,I prefer _____ a businessman _______be an official. A. being ; to B. to be ; to C. to be ; rather than D. being ; more than ④.I at home playing TV games dancing every Sunday afternoon. A. prefer staying；than go B. would stay；rather than to go C. prefer to stay；rather than go D. would rather stay；than going .
词 （ 例 ①②③ ） ，意为 ‖； 也可作 。 词 （例④⑤） ，
Section two 课前自主学习 1.从那以后 2.说服，劝说 3.毕业，毕业生 4．最后，终于 5．时间表,日程 6．喜爱，热爱 __________________ __________________ __________________ __________________ _________________ _________________
PART 1 THE DREAM AND THE PLAN
7． 组织， 成立 8． 关心， 惦念 9 ． 改
_________________ _________________ 变 主 意
_________________ 10. 旅 程
___________________ 11. 下 决 心 ， 决 定
___________________ 12． 屈服， 让步， 投降__________________ 语篇导读 I 把下表中的河流与所在国家连起来 ①Mekong river ②Seine ③Nile ④Gongo ⑤Amazon ⑥Mississippi ⑦Thames II 速读课文，回答下列问题 1.Who are Wang Kun and Wang Wei? 2.What was their dream? 3.Who are Dao Wei and Yu Hang? III 仔细阅读课文，完成下列表格 Their dream Their preparations 1. They bought 2. 3. and found 4. ，got their cousins . A.England B.Egypt C.Central Africa D.US E.France F.China G.Brazil
It begins in 5. passes through 6. The Mekong River 7. It enters 8. through 9. At last，it enters 10. IV 课文词汇等填空（旨在复习本课文中的单词拼写和主要词语等） 根据课文内容完成下面语法填空，注意单词拼写和词语用法： Wang Kun and his sister Wang wei had a dream 1 They began their trip from 2 she was 4 .
， moves and .Half of it is in . Then it travels slowly . .
taking a bike trip along the Mekong River. 3
it begins to where it ends. Wang Wei was so stubborn that
( 决心) to do something , nothing could 5 6 . 7
her mind. So though Wang Kun
had different idea about the trip but he had to give
The Mekong River begins at a glacier on a Tibetan mountain 5,000 metres. It passes 8 deep valleys, 9
an altitude of more than 10 western Yunnan
Province and finally flows into the South China Sea. V 课文大意概括 （旨在训练用 30 个单词概括大意的能力） 阅读课文，试着用 30 来个单词概括课文大意或翻译下面短文。 王昆和他姐姐沿着媚公河骑自行车游览,他们对媚公河的地理环境和沿途风景作了详尽的描写。 The passage is about ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ VI 与同桌讨论、理解下列长难句并尝试翻译成汉语 1.Ever since middle school, my sister Wang Wei and I have dreamed about taking a great bike trip. 句子结构分析：since 在本句中是 since 还可用作副词和 翻译： 2.It was my sister who first had the idea to cycle along the entire Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends. 句子结构分析：本句用了 为 翻译： 3.Although she didn’t know the best way of getting to places, she insisted that she organize the trip properly.
； from...to... 意
句子结构分析：although， 后的 翻译： 从句常用
从句；insist 意为 可以省略。
4.She gave me a determined look—the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind. 句子结构分析：破折号后的内容对前面的描述进行了补充说明，the kind 后省略了 引导的是其 翻译： 5.When I told her the air would be hard to breathe and it would be very cold... 句子结构分析：the air...是 told 的 从句；在从句中，to breathe 用主动形式表示 含义。在 含义。 从句。 ，that
知识探究与发现 1.Ever since middle school ,my sister Wang Wei and I have dreamed about taking a great bike trip . 从上中学起， 我姐姐王薇和我就一直梦想做一次 伟大的自行车旅行。 I ever since 品味经典 ①He’s had a car ever since he was 18 years old. 他从 18 岁起就有汽车了。 ②She has been off work ever since Tuesday. 星期二以来她就没有上班。 ③I was bitten by a dog once and I have been afraid of them ever since. 我曾被狗咬过一次，自那以后就一直害怕狗。 ④He left home two years ago and we haven’t heard from him ever since. 他两年前离家外出，我们至今没有他的音讯。 自主探究 ever since 意为 since 可用作 饰的主句通常用 进行时。 牛刀小试 ①—How long —Since 1990. A. were you doing C. had you done B. have you done D .will you done this job? 、 或―自……起‖； 其中 或副词，它所修 时态或现在完成
C. could have enjoyed —Oh，not at all.I few minutes ago. A. have been C . was 易混辨析
D .had enjoyed here only since a
④—I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
B. had been D .would be
ever since 与 from then on ①Ever since eight years ago, we have learned English. ②From then on, the boy didn’t make the same mistake any more. 自主探究 ever since 多用于 on 多用于 时态。 时态; from then
①._____________ he left the city, we haven’t seen him again. ②.______________the young man became kind to others and respected his parents. ③.Ever since they ____________ to each other. 自那以后，他们彼此再也没有写信了。 ④.She left school 3 years ago and _________as a nurse ever since. 她三年前毕业，从那时起便一直当护士。 II dream vi&n. dreamed /dreamt dreamed /dreamt 品味经典 ①.My younger brother is dreaming of becoming a spaceman. 我弟弟梦想成为一个宇航员 ②.He always dreams about traveling around the world.
②The first use of atomic weapons was in 1945， and their power ever since. A. is B. was C. has been D. had been better health. B. have been enjoying ③Ever since the Greens moved to the country a year ago，they A. are enjoying increased enormously
他梦想环游世界。 ③.He realized his dream in his thirties. 他在 30 多岁的时候实现了他的梦想。 ④.I dreamed a strange dream . 我做了个奇怪的梦。 归纳拓展 Dream of/about realize a/one’s dream dream a ......dream a dream life 理想的生活 daydream 白日梦，空想 牛刀小试 Michael never dreamt about __________ for him to be sent abroad very soon . A. being a chance C. there to be a chance B. there’s a chance D. there being a chance
persuade sb. of sth.
persuade that-clause 使某人相信... ②advise 表示劝说、 建议某人做某事， 强调动作， 不一定劝说成功。 advise sb.to do sth. ＝try to persuade sb.to do sth. 劝说某人做某事 I advised him to give up smoking，but he wouldn’t listen. 我建议他戒烟，但他不听。 牛刀小试 ①.How can you changing his mind? 你是怎么说服他改变主意的？ ②.Finally, we 最后，我们说服她不要做飞机旅行。 ③.Although I tried my best, I could not _______ her to stay here. ④.My mother __________ my father to give up smoking but it didn’t help. ⑤.He was a heavy smoker. I _______him to give by plane. his mind/into
2.Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike and then she persuaded me to buy one . 两年前， 她买了一辆昂贵的山地自行车然后 还说服我也买了一辆。 自主探究 persuade 是 易混辨析 persuade，advise ①persuade 表示已经说服某人，强调结果。 I have persuaded him out of smoking. 我已说服他戒烟了。 persuade sb to do sth =persuade sb into doing sth 说服某人干某事 persuade sb. not to do sth. =persuade sb. out of doing sth 说服某人不要干某事
up smoking but he just wouldn’t listen to me . A.suggested C.persuaded 仿写句子 ①我说服了他不再整天玩电脑游戏了。 B.tried to persuade D .tried to advise
3.Wang Wei soon got them interested in cycling too. 王薇使他们很快也对骑车旅游产生了兴趣。
get sb. interested in sth. 使某人对...感兴趣 get sb. worried 使某人担心 get sb. upset 使某人不安 get sb. excited 使某人激动 自主探究 以 上 结 构 是 get + 宾 语 + interested ,worried 等对 get 的 说明的作用。 宾语补足语可以由-ing/done/ to do /adj./adv. 等 充当。 get sb. to do 让某人开始做…，让某人去做… get sb. doing 让某人做起…来 get sth.done 使…被做 牛刀小试 ①.I should get the window _________ (repair) before it gets cold. ②.What the teacher said soon got us __ _(think). ③.Our teachers get us _______(hand) in our homework on time. 4.It was my sister who first had the idea to cycle along the entire Mekong River from where it begins to where it ends. 首先想到要沿湄公河从源头到终点骑车旅游的 是我的姐姐。 自主探究 这个句子结构是第一单元学过的 基本结构是 句型， 其 ， ， sb. 起补充
是我昨天在街上遇见了汤姆。 It was in the street that I met Tom yesterday. 我昨天是在街上遇见汤姆的。 It was yesterday that I met Tom in the street. 我是昨天在街上遇见汤姆的。 拓展延伸 两种值得注意的强调句结构： ①特殊疑问句形式②一般疑问句形式 Jim told us the news.(非强调句) It was Jim that told us the news. (强调句型的陈述 句形式) Was it Jim that told us the news？(强调句型的一 般疑问句形式) Who was it that told us the news？(强调句型的特 殊疑问句形式) 自主探究 强调句型的一般疑问句形式为:
温馨提示 not ...until...的强调句型为： It is /was +not until …that … 牛刀小试 I 翻译句子 ①你的父亲是在这家工厂里上班的吗？ （强调地 点状语）
其 中 被 强 调 部 分 若 指 人 ， 可 以 把 that 换 为 。判断一个句子是否是强调句的一个 ， 剩下的成分仍然
②到底是什么事情让你如此不安呢？ （强调疑问 词）
重要方法就是把该结构 是 。
③直到他告诉我时我才知道这件事情。 （强调时 间状语）
It was I who met Tom in the street yesterday.
works hard . II 单项选择 ①_____ electricity plays an important part in our daily life ? A. Why was it that C. Why is it A.that B.who B. Why is it that D. Why it is that C.when D.when 尽管身体不好，他依然努力工作。 品味经典 ①We insisted that he (should) come to the party. 我们坚持要他来参加聚会。 ②I insisted that a doctor (should ) be sent for immediately. 我坚持要求立刻派人去请医生。 ③Though all his friends criticized him，he insisted he had done nothing wrong. 虽然他的朋友都批评他，但他坚持认为他没做 错。 自主探究 insist 的意义和用法 ①― B .while C. in which D .then 要使用 可省略。 I insisted that he (should) come with us. 我坚持主张他跟我们同行。 ②― 后接的从句用 择 。 ‖（例③） （表示一个事实） ， 语气，即按需要选 ‖(例①②)，后接的宾语从句 语气，即 ― ‖，
②Who was it _____ wanted to see me just now ? ③_____ you met the foreigner from Canada ? A.Where it was that C.Where was it that A. that C. in where died? A.that ⑥_____ he came back home that we knew what had happened. A. When it was C. Was it when B. It was when D. When was it B.Who it was that D.Where was that B. in which D. which
④Was it in this palace ___ the last emperor died ?
⑤Was it during the Second World War_____ he
5.Although she didn’t know the best way of getting to places，she insisted that she organize the trip properly. 虽然她对去某些地方的最佳路线并不清楚， 她却 坚持要自己把这次旅游安排得尽善尽美。 句法分析 这是一个主从复合句。although 从句，that 引导 注意：although 引导 连用，但可以和 ， 从句. 从句，不可以和 等副词连用。 引导
He insisted that he hadn’t stolen the girl’s handbag. 他坚持说他没偷那女孩的包。 ③insist on/upon doing sth 坚持干某事 ※insist on/upon one’s doing sth 坚持让某人做某 事 He insisted on going there alone. 他坚持要一个人去那儿。 He insisted on my going there with him. 他坚持要我和他一起去那儿。 牛刀小试
Although/Though it was raining hard ,we went on working. 尽管正下着大雨，我们仍然继续工作。 Although/Though (he i s ) in poor health ,he still
I 句型转换 ①A :We insisted on his giving us a right answer . B: We insisted that________ ________ us a right answer. ②A: He insisted that he see us home . B: He insisted _________ ________ us home . II 完成句子 ①.Mum always insists that I ___________(keep) my room clean. ②.I gave her the right answer at last, but she insisted that she __________(be) right. ③.I ________________ ___ with us.
他除了自己谁也不在乎。 ③I don’t care much about going to the party . 我不大想参加这个聚会。 ④He always cares about losing his job . 他总是担心丢掉他的工作。 自主探究 care about 意为 归纳拓展 care for 关怀；照顾；喜欢 care to do sth. 愿意做某事 take care of 照顾 with care 当心；仔细地 I really care for the students in my class. 我确实喜欢我班上的学生。 He doesn’t care for the film. 他不喜欢这部电影。 Would you care to walk with me? 你愿意和我去散步吗？ Would you care for a cup of coffee ? 你愿来杯咖啡吗？ 牛刀小试 that bank ①Sir，which would you coffee? A.care C.care about B.care for D.care to nothing more，tea or 。
我坚持他和我们一起去。 ④.我坚决要求每天记 10 个单词。(keep in mind) I insist that I _____________________every day. =I insist ________________________ every day. 品味高考 ①The man insisted __________ a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby.( 江苏高考) A .find C. on finding and that he A.didn’t rob；was set B.hasn’t robbed；should set C.hadn’t robbed；should be set D.didn’t rob；should set 6.My sister doesn’t care about details. 我姐姐不考虑细节。 品味经典 ①What will you care about most? 你最关心什么？ ②He cares about nobody but himself.
B. to find D. in finding free.
②The man insisted that he
②．We don’t like him becausehe but money and power. A.worries about C.cares about B.thinks for D.cares of
7. She gave me a determined look—the kind that said she wouldn’t change her mind . 她给了我一个坚定的眼神 –这种眼神表明她不 会改变主意。
品味经典 ①He determined to leave for New York. 他决定离开去纽约。 ②What you said determined me to work on here. 你的话使我决心继续在这儿工作。 ③He is determined to carry out the plan. 他决心要执行这计划。 ④His determined look showed that he had made up his mind. 他坚定的表情表明他已下定决心。 ⑤Have you determined where to spend the holiday next week ？ 你决定下周去哪里度假了吗？ 自主探究 Determine 是 词，意为 ， ，
牛刀小试 ①What ②His give in to you. A.determining C.final B.exact D.determined you to change the plan? D.prefers eyes suggested that he wouldn’t
A.makes B.has C.determines
8. When I told her the air would be hard to breathe and it would be very cold，she said it would be an interesting experience. 当我告诉她那里的空气难以呼吸而且天气很冷 时，她却说这将是一次有趣的旅行。 品味经典 This language is difficult to learn well. 学好这门语言很难。 The room is nice to live in. 住在这房子里很好。
其过去分词 determined 也可用作 意为 determine to do...意为 determine sb.to do sth.― be determined to do...意为 表下定决心的状态。 归纳拓展 determination n.决心；毅力 ，
，常表动作； ‖ ，常
自主探究 本复合句含有 个从句，when 引导的是
从句，其中 the air would be hard to breathe 和 it would be very cold 是 told 的两个 从句， 第
四个从句是 it would be an interesting experience， 作 said 的 从句。
本句重点学习固定结构： 主语＋系动词＋adj.＋不定式，不定式和主语之 间是动宾关系。其中不定式往往用 表 ，若是不及物动词需要加 形式 。
a determined person 一个坚定的人，一个有决心 的人 change one’s mind 改变某人的主意 make up one’s mind =determine to do =be determined to do =decide to do =make a decision to do 决定，下决心做...... keep in mind 记住 Never mind. 不要紧,没关系； 算了
常用的这类形容词有: easy, difficult, hard, interesting, moved, pleasant, bitter, fit, important, pleased, happy,delighted, sorry 等 牛刀小试 ①这个人很容易合作。
This person is easy ②这本书很难理解。 The book is difficult ③这个村庄不易到达。 The village is hard 仿写句子 ①这道题很难算出来。
牛刀小试 ①.Take the medicine ___________. (一天三次)
②. ________ you do it, you should do it the best. . 一旦做了，就要把事情做得最好. ③.We thank you ______________ for your help. 再次感谢你的帮助。 ④.Since she is seriously ill, we have to send for a doctor_________. 她病得厉害, 我们要马上去请医生。 ⑤.He likes to go to the movie ______________. 他喜欢偶尔去看场电影。 10. Finally, I had to give in. 我不得不让步。 品味经典 He prefers dying to giving in to the enemy.
_______________________________________ ②我的上司很容易相处。 _______________________________________ ③英语短时期内很难学。 _______________________________________ 9.Once she has made up her mind ,nothing can change it . 她一旦下了决心， 什么也不能使他改变。 句法分析 once 引导 从句，一旦...就 ...在从句中
我宁死也不愿向敌人屈服。 Please give in your papers in time. 请按时上交试卷。 自主探究 give in 意为 归纳拓展 give up 放弃 give away 捐赠，赠送；出卖，泄露 give off 发出（光，烟，气味等） give out 发出（声，电，光，热等） ；分发；发 布；耗尽，筋疲力尽（不及物，无被动） give back 归还 ；―向某人屈服 。
使用一般现在时，现在完成时，一般过去时，但 不使用 。
Once you get into a bad habit ,you will find it hard to get out of it . 一旦你染上了坏习惯，想改掉就难了。 Once you begin you must continue . 一旦开始，就必须继续。 （开弓没有回头箭） 。 Once (it is ) started ,the machine won’t stop . 一旦发动起来，这台机器就不会停。 常见短语 at once 立即 once more/again 再一次
牛刀小试 用 give 构成的短语的适当形式填空 ①.When will the food supplied of our enemy _ _.
once in a while 偶尔，有时 all at once 突然，同时 once upon a time 很久以前 for once 就这一次
②.He intended to________ a large amount of
money to the Project Hope. ③.Because of his low salary, he had to _________ his dream trip to Europe. 单项填空 ①At last their food A.gave in C.gave out and they went hungry. B.gave off D.gave up his homework
②The boy planned not to and left the classroom. A.put in C.take in something. 态度就是对某事的认识。 品味经典 B.gave in D.make in
11. An attitude is what a person thinks about
What’s your attitude towards the bridge over the river? 你对河上的这桥有什么看法？ He takes a friendly attitude to the stranger. 他对这个陌生人态度很友好。 自主探究 attitude 是 to 或 牛刀小试 ①我不知道他对这个计划的看法。 I don’t know his ②小伙子，别用这种态度对待我。 Young man，don’t ! the plan. 词,意为 搭配,表示 。 常与介词 。
巩固练习 I 翻译下列短语 1.下决心 2. 梦想做某事
3.惦念 ，关心 5.坚持做
4. 穿过，通过 6. 像往常一样
11 从那以后 II 用以上词组的适当形式填空
1. Emily is a nice girl. She doesn’t ________________ money or position. 2. He went to study abroad after __________________ high school last year. 3. When he saw the old pictures, many thoughts ___________________ his mind. 4. It was cold today, but he took a shower before breakfast _____________________. 5. She likes playing the violin and _________________ one day becoming a famous violinist. 6. My friend kept inviting me to say for dinner, and finally I had to ___________________. 7. Don’t hesitate(犹豫)，____________________ and have done with it. 8. ____________________ it, you will succeed some day. 9. She is a determined person. What made her ________________? 10. My daughter and I __________________ travelling on vacation. III 翻译下列句子 1.自从大学毕业之后，我就一直在这里工作。(ever since, graduate from)
2. 一旦那个固执的男人决定要做什么，他就不会改变主意。 (be determined to, change one’s mind)
5.他们昨天是在会议中心举行的会议。 （It is…..that）
9. 我一遍又一遍的解释，最后，他终于屈服于我的看法。 （finally, give in）
10. 我梦想有一天能够周游世界。 （dream about/of）
现在进行时 品味语法 ①Right now it is the summer vacation and I’m helping my dad on the farm. 现在是暑假，我在农场帮我爸爸干活。 ②I’m sitting on a rock near the river with my friends. 我和我的朋友们正坐在河边的一块岩石上。 ③They are playing basketball now.现在他们正在打篮球。 ④We are making model planes these days.这些天我们在做飞机模型。 自主探究 此四句用现在进行时表示 的动作，有两种含义：①表示 正在 正在进
进行的动作，常与时间状语 now，at the moment 等连用。②表示 行的动作，常与 today，this week，this term 等连用。 现在进行，说话时，现阶段 品味语法 ①Betty is going to Guangzhou by plane tomorrow. ②Bob is leaving for the airport by taxi this afternoon. ③Jane is staying in Xi’an with her parents next winter. ④Bob is coming with Betty to see her off tomorrow morning. 自主探究 此四句是用现在进行时代替 时态，表示一个最近按
打算要进行的动作， 这类动词通常是瞬间动作， 只限于少数动词， 常见的有： go， come，leave，arrive，sleep，stay，play，do，have，take，get to，see off，etc. 将来，计划，安排，瞬间 归纳拓展 英语中表示将来时态的结构还有下列几种： ⑴will/shall＋动词原形 这种将来意义常常夹杂着情态意义，即带有说话人的主观态度和看法；有时既表 示将来，也含有―意愿‖或―意图‖；还可以指临时的决定和安排。 They will go to visit the Great Wall tomorrow. 他们明天将去爬长城。 You will fail the test if you don’t work hard.
I will meet you at 6 o’clock. — I’m going to play basketball after school. — Really? I will go with you. (2)be going to do sth. 表示打算要做或准备要做某事， 或某种迹象表明将要发生或肯定要发生的事。 如： I’m going to play basketball after school. It is going to snow.天要下雪了。 (3)be about to do sth. 表示正要做某事，但不和具体的时间连用。如： I was about to leave when he came to see me. 我正要离开，这时他来看我。 品味语法 ①The plane takes off at 9∶30. ②My plane leaves at 7∶00. ③When does the winter holiday begin? ④What time does the train leave for Shanghai? 自主探究 此四句表示将来的事情已经―列入日程‖ 或按 将要发生， 则用一般 时
代替将来时，但仅限于少数动词 begin, go，leave，start，take 等。 计划，现在， 品味语法 ①How are you feeling today? ②You are always leaving things until the last moment! ③He is always talking big. 自我探究 此三句是现在进行时代替 时态。现在进行时代替一般现在时态表示一
个经常性重复的动作或状态，这时句中常带 always 或 forever,以表示说话人的某 种感情,如赞叹、厌烦、埋怨等或强调情况的暂时性使其生动。 一般现在， Ⅰ.翻译句子 ①.我下个月将去美国。
II 单项选择 1. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. The plane_____. (2006 全国高 考题) A. takes off B. is taking off C. has taken off D. took off
2. —Are you still busy? (2005 年浙江卷) —Yes, I______ my work, and it won’t take long. A. just finish to finish 3.－What would you do if it _____ tomorrow? (2005 全国高考题) －We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready. A. rain B. rains C. will rain D. is raining B. am just finishing C. have just finished D. am just going
4. — Did you tell Julia about the result? —Oh, no, I forgot. I A. will be calling her now. (2005 全国 III ) B. will call C. call D. am to call
5. Since I won the big prize, my telephone hasn't stopped ringing. People ____to ask how I am going to spend the money. (2005 湖南卷) A. phone B. will phone C. were phoning D. are phoning
6. I will visit you if Father ______ me. A. let B. lets C. is letting D. will let
7. Look out! That tree _____ fall down. A. is going to B. will be C. shall D. would
8. My uncle _____ to see me. He'll be here soon. A. comes B. is coming C. had come
9. " When ______ school begin?" " Next Monday. " A. has B. does C. did D. is going to
10. Every time I _____ there, I will buy him something nice. A. went B. will go C. go D. have gone
11. We won't go unless you ______ soon. A. had come B. came C. will come D. come
12. The air liner from Beijing _____ at 3:00 p.m. A. is about to arrive B. has arrived C. arrives D. is going to arrive
13. I don't know when he ______, but when he ______, I'll let you know. A. will come/comes come/will come 14. —Did you write to Grace last summer? —No, but I'll _____her over Christmas vacation. A. be seen B. have seen C. be seeing D. to see B. comes/will come C. comes/comes D. will
15. —I’m going to the States? —How long _ __ you__ _ in the States? A. are; stayed B. are; staying C. have; stayed D. did; stay
16. I’ve won a holiday for two weeks to Florida. I ____ my mum. A. am taking B. have taken C. take D. will have taken
17. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy take because technology ____ so rapidly. A. will change B. has changed C. will have changed D. is changing
18. — You’ve left the light on. —Oh, I have. ___ and turn it off. A. I go B. I’ve gone C. I’ll go D. I’m going
19. — Is this raincoat yours?. —No, mine____ there behind the door. A .is hanging B. has hung C. hangs D. hung
20. — What’s that terrible noise?
—The neighbours ____ for a party. A. have prepared B. are preparing C. prepare D. will prepare
21. Because the shop ____, all the T-shirts are sold at half prices. A. has closed down closed down 22. — Can I join the club, Dad? — You can when you ___ a bit old. A. get B. will get C. are getting D. will have got B. closed down C. is closing down D. had
23. I feel it is your husband who ___ for the spoiled child. A. is to blame blame 24. At this time tomorrow, ____ over the Atlantic. A. we’re going to fly to fly 25. —Are you still busy? — Yes, I my work, and it won’t take long. A. just finish going to finish 26. —Did you tell Julia about the result? — Oh, no, I forgot. I ____ her now. A. will be calling B. will call C. call D. am to call B. am just finishing C. have just finished D. am just B. we’ll be flying C. we’ll fly D. we’re B. is going to blame C. is to be blamed D. should
27. —What are you going to do this afternoon? — I’m going to the cinema with some friends. The film ___ ___ to the bookstore after that. A. finished; are going B. finished; go Section Four C. finishes; are going Using Language D. finishes; go quite early, so we
自主学习方案 根据课文内容判断正误。 1.When they arrived in Tibet，it was winter then.
2.Wang Wei was behind me as usual. 3.When we reached a valley，it became warmer. 4.After supper，we started to make camp. 5.Wang Kun went to sleep and Wang Wei stayed awake. 6.There was almost no wind on that night. 知识探究与发现 1.Have you ever seen snowmen ride bicycles？ 你见过雪人骑自行车吗？ 品味经典 I often see him help the old lady. 我经常见他帮助这位老妇人。 I won’t see this kind of thing happen again. 我不愿意看到这种事再次发生。 He saw the man knocked down by a car. 他看见这个人被车撞倒了。 I saw her playing games with the children. 我看见她在和孩子们做游戏。 He was seen to be taken away by the police. 有人看见他被警察带走了。 自主探究
( ( ( ( (
) ) ) ) )
see 作为感官动词，后接不定式时，表示看见一个完整的动作，意为―做过‖或―将 做‖。在 语态中要省略不定式符号 to，在 语态中 to 不能省略。see 和它是一种 关系；若接现
后接过去分词作宾补时，表明 see 后的 在分词时，表明 see 后的 归纳拓展 和它是一种
与 see 有相同用法的感官动词还有 hear，feel，listen to，notice，watch 等。 I felt my heart beating faster than before when I bumped into the thief. 当我遇到那个贼的时候，我感到我的心跳加速了。(正在进行的动作) I heard him singing an English song. 我听见他在唱一首英文歌。(正在进行的动作) I heard him arrested by the police for selling Shaking Head Pills.
我听说他由于卖摇头丸被警方逮捕了。(被动的动作) I watched the bicycle being repaired. 我看着自行车正在被修理。(正在进行的被动动作) 牛刀小试 ①我注意到他们进来了。
2. Along the way children dressed in long wool coats stopped to look at us. 一路上，一些穿着羊毛外套的孩子们停下来看着我们。 品味经典 He is dressed in black.他穿着黑衣服。 I don’t know the girl dressed in a long skirt. 我不认识那个穿长裤的女孩。 She came in，dressed in a new coat. 她进来了，穿着件新外套。 自主探究 本句的谓语部分是 的 从句 归纳拓展 dress 作动词意为―穿衣‖时，是不及物动词；用作及物动词时，后面接表示人的 词作宾语，dress sb. 意为给某人穿衣。 Mother is dressing the baby. 妈妈在给孩子穿衣服。 Is she old enough to dress herself? 她会自己穿衣吗？ 牛刀小试 用 dress 的适当形式填空 ①She is always ②The baby well. by his mother.
；dressed in long wool coats 作 childre ，所以上述短语也可以转化成定语
。be dressed in...意为
in white is her brother. in a new shirt.
④The teacher came in，
3. Wang Wei rode in front of me as usual. 像往常一样，王薇骑车在我前头。 品味经典 As usual，she was angry. 像往常一样，她又发脾气了。 Though he was ill，he went to school as usual. 尽管生病了，但他还是像平常一样去上学了。 自主探究 as usual 意为 归纳拓展 usual 词性形容词，意为平常的，惯常的，其副词是 usually。 than usual 比平时…… He came earlier than usual. 他比平时来得早。 牛刀小试 ① A.As often C.As usual ，he got up early to catch the first bus. B.As possible D.As usually ，for the coming New Year. 。
②He will go home， A.as soon C.as curious 她很可靠。 品味经典 His information isn’t reliable. 他的消息不可靠。 B.as fast
4.She is very reliable.
The information is from a reliable man. 这消息来源于一个可靠的人。 自主探究
Reliable 是 归纳拓展 rely v.依靠
rely on＝depend on 依靠，依赖，相信 dependable adj.可信赖的 reliably adv.可信赖地 牛刀小试 ①You can depend on him.He is a A.happy C.exciting ②Who will you rely A.for B.at C.about B.interesting D.reliable to solve the problem? D.on man.
4.To climb the mountains was hard work... 爬山不是一件易事。 。 。 品味经典 To walk after supper is good for you. 晚饭后散步对你有好处。 To study a language is hard. 学一门语言很难。 自主探究 该句的主语是 归纳拓展 动词的形式除了不定式还有动名词也可以作主语。 Teaching English is my job. 教英语是我的工作。 Seeing is believing. 眼见为实。 牛刀小试 ①与人交流很有趣。 others ②爬树很危险。
the tree ③忽视别人是不礼貌的。
others is impolite. 6. ...as we looked around us，we were surprised by the view.…… 当环顾四周时，我们惊讶于所看到的风景。 品味经典 You’ll get a fine view of the town from the top of the hill. 从山顶上你可以相当清楚地看到这个城镇的全景。 The special animal came into view. 这种特殊动物进入视线。 What are your views on this matter? 你对这个事件有什么看法？ In my view，the man didn’t tell the truth. 我认为这人没说实话。 I am sure you will view the matter in the right light. 我相信你会正确估量这件事的。 Thousands of tourists come to view the Shaolin Temple every year. 每年都有成千上万的游客来参观少林寺。 自主探究 view 作名词时，意为 为 作及物动词时，意为 易混辨析 view，sight ①view 是指从某个特定的位置(如山顶，窗户等)看到的景象，也表示―视野；眼 界；观点‖。 ②sight 指人们浏览观光时特别值得一看的景物，也表示―视力；看见‖。see the sights 观光；in sight＝in view 看见 牛刀小试 ①The house has a A. sight B. idea over the sea. C. advantage
；in one’s view 意 ；come into view 。 ；
；the view on
②What’s your view A. at B. for
the problem? C. on D. about
7. As I lay beneath the stars I thought... 当我躺在星空下，我想到了…… 品味经典 We found the toy car beneath the sand. 我们在沙子底下找到了玩具车。 There is a black cave beneath the hill. 在山脚下有个黑黑的山洞。 She is always laughing at the people beneath her. 她经常嘲笑那些比她地位低的人。 自主探究 Beneath 是 易混辨析 beneath，below，under ①beneath 表示―在……下方‖时，相当于 below 或 under；也表示在等级或地位上 低 于……。 ②below 表示―在……下面‖，指处于比某物低的位置，不一定在某物的正下方。 它的反义词是 above。 ③under 表示―在……下面‖，有时可与 below 通用，但它主要指处于某物的正下 方，其反义词是 over，也可以指级别低于某人，隶属某人。 牛刀小试 ①她的门下发出了微弱的灯光。 A thin light appeared ②他认为这种工作有失他的身份。 He considered such jobs Section Five Writing . 词，意为 。
国外某网站举办新一轮网上讨论活动，正面向全球中学生征集话题。假设你是新 华中学的学生李华， 经常访问该网站。 现请你用英文给该网站发送一封电子邮件， 向其推荐话题。
内容包括：①自我简介②写信目的③话题：我们应该感恩(thankful)④推荐的理由 ⑤预祝活动成功 注意：1.词数 100 左右；2.邮件中不能出现本人真实信息。 参考作文（读读背背） Dear Sir， I’m glad to write to you about my opinion.I’m a student from Xinhua Middle School and often visit this website. In my opinion，being thankful to others should be the hottest topic at present.As we all know，we live in a big family and every minute we can get support from the people around us.What can we do when we get support？The best thing we can do is to politely say ―thanks‖ to them.This is our traditional culture.We learn it when we were very young.Our parents and teachers are teaching us how to be a person that can be grateful to others.We learn it from books or others around us.Being thankful is already deep in our hearts.So I strongly support this topic. This is my point of view and I would appreciate it if you take my topic into consideration. Sincerely yours， Li Hua Section Six 阅读训练 （ A ） We have two daughters: Kristen is seven years old and Kelly is four. Last Sunday evening, we invited some people home for dinner. I dressed them nicely for the party, and told them that their job was to join Mommy in answering the door when the bell rang. Mommy would introduce them to the guests, and then they would take the guests' coats upstairs and put them on the bed in the second bedroom. The guests arrived. I introduced my two daughters to each of them. The adults were nice and kind and said how lucky we were to have such good kids. Each of the guests made a particular fuss over Kelly, the younger one, admiring her dress, her hair and her smile. They said she was a remarkable girl to be carrying coats upstairs at her age. I thought to myself that we adults （成年人） usually make a big "to do" over the
younger one because she's the one who seems more easily hurt. We do it with the best of intentions. But we seldom think of how it might affect the other child. I was a little worried that Kristen would feel she was being outshined. I was about to serve dinner when I realized that she had been missing for twenty minutes. I ran upstairs and found her in the bedroom, crying. I said, "What are you doing, my dear?" She turned to me with a sad expression and said, "Mommy, why don't people like me the way they like my sister? Is it because I 'm not pretty? Is that why they don't say nice things about me as much?" I tried to explain to her, kissing and hugging her to make her feel better. Now, whenever I visit a friend's home, I make it a point to speak to the elder child first. 61. The underlined expression ' make a big "to do" over' (paragraph 4) means ______. A. show much concern about C. list jobs to be done for B. have a special effect on D. do good things for
62. The guests praised Kelly for carrying coats upstairs because of her ______. A. beautiful hair C. lovely smile 63. Kristen felt sad and cried because ______. A. the guest gave her more coats to carry C. the guests praised her sister more than her her to the guests 64. We can conclude from the passage that ______. A. parents should pay more attention to the elder children B. the younger children are usually more easily hurt C. people usually like the younger children more D. adults should treat children equally 65. Which of the following statements is right? A. Kristen and Kelly are not getting along with each other.
B. pretty clothes D. young age
B. she didn't look as pretty as Kelly D. her mother didn't introduce
B. Kristen is older than Kelly. C. The mother likes Kristen more than Kelly. D. People usually talk more to Kelly than they do to Kristen. （ B ） Will it matter if you don't take your breakfast? Recently a test was given in the United States. Those tested included people of different ages, from 12 to 83. During the experiment, these people were given all kinds of breakfasts, and sometimes they got no breakfast at all. Special tests were set up to see how well their bodies worked when they had eaten a certain kind of breakfast. The results show that if a person eats a proper breakfast, he or she will work with better effect than if he or she has no breakfast. This fact appears to be especially true if a person works with his brains. If a student eats fruit, eggs, bread and milk before going to school, he will learn more quickly and listen with more attention to class. Opposite to what many people believe, if you don't eat breakfast, you will not lose weight. This is because people become so hungry at noon that they eat too much for lunch, and end up gaining weight instead of losing. You will probably lose more weight if you reduce your other meals. 71. During the test, those who were tested were given ________. A. no breakfast at all C. little food for breakfast B. very rich breakfast D. different breakfast or none
72. The results of the test show that ________. A. breakfast has great effect on work and studies B. breakfast has little to do with a person s work C. a person will work better if he has a simple breakfast D. those working with brains should have much for breakfast 73. The passage mentions that many people believe that if you don't eat breakfast, you will _________. A. lose weight C. be healthier B. not lose weight D. gain a lot of weight
74. Which of the following is not true according to the passage?
A. Poor breakfasts affect those who work with brains. B. Morning diet may cause one to get fatter. C. Reducing lunch and supper is of less value in weight losing. D. Eating less in lunch and supper may help to lose weight. 75. According to the passage, if a student does not eat breakfast, ___________. A. he will fall ill C. he will not make progress in his study B. he will fail to listen to his teacher D. his mind will work more slowly
参考答案 Unit 3 Travel Journal 单元要点预览 I 词语辨析 1. over; through; across 2. advised; persuade 3. ①. below ②.
Beneath ③. Under II 词性变化 ①organization ②organized ③organized ④wool ⑤woolen ⑥determination ⑦determine⑧determined Section One Warming up 单词拼写 1.transported fare 知识探究与发现 1.自主探究 动， 更喜欢， 选择， 更喜欢做某事 2.自主探究 动，缺点，障碍，不利因素，advantage 3.自主探究 动， （河水，电，气体）流动 ④C Section Two Reading 课前自主学习 1.ever since up one’s mind 2.persuade 3.graduate from 4.finally 5.schedule 牛刀小试 ①A ②B ③D 牛刀小试 C ②C ③C 练练吧 ①B 2.prefered 3.disadvantage 4.advantage 5.fill in 6.
6.be fond of 7.organize 8.care about 12.give in
9.change one’s mind 10.journey 11. make
语篇导读 I ①→F ②→E ③→B ④→C ⑤→G ⑥→D ⑦→A II 1.They are brother and sister，and both are college students.
2.Their dream was to take a great bike trip. 3.They are Wang Kun’s cousins who are at a college in Kunming. III 仔细阅读课文，完成下列表格 1. Taking a great bike trip 2. expensive bikes 3. interested in cycling 4.a large atlas.5. a glacier on a Tibetan mountain 6.deep valleys.7. China. 8. Southeast Asia 9. low valleys to the plains 10. the South China Sea IV 课文词汇等填空 1. of/about 2. where 3. once 4. determined 5. change 6. in7. with 8. through 9. traveling 10. across V 课文大意概括 The passage is about Wang Kun and his sister cycling along the Mekong River and they gave a detailed description of the river including its geographical situation and the scenery along the river. VI 与同桌讨论、理解下列长难句并尝试翻译成汉语 1.介，自……以来，现在完成，连词，自高中起，我姐姐王薇和我就一直梦想作 一次了不起的自行车旅行。 2.强调句型， my sister， 从...到...，首先想到要沿湄公河从源头到终点骑车旅行 的是我的姐姐。 3.连，尽管，让步状语；坚持，宾语，虚拟，should，should，尽管她对去某些地 方的最佳路线并不清楚，她却坚持要自己把这次旅游安排得尽善尽美。 4.of look，定语，她给了我一个坚定的眼神——这种眼神表明她是不会改变主意 的。 知识探究与发现 1.I ever since 自主探究 从那时起，介词，连词，现在完成 牛刀小试①B ③B ④A ②From then on ③haven’t ②C
自主探究 现在完成，一般过去 ①Ever since written ④ has worked. II dream 牛刀小试 D 2.自主探究 动，劝说，说服 牛刀小试 ① persuade him to change
②persuaded her not to travel ③persuade
④advised ⑤B 仿写句子 ①I persuaded him not to play ( out of playing ) computer games . ②The salesman persuaded us to buy (into buying ) his product . 3.自主探究 ③to hand 4.自主探究 强调，It is/was＋被强调部分＋that...，who，去掉，一个完整的句子 自主探究 Is / Was it + 被强调部分+that +其他成分 分 牛刀小试 I 翻译句子 ①Is it in this factory that your father is working? ②What was it that made you so upset? ③It wasn’t until he told me that I knew about it. II 单项选择 ①B ②A ③C ④A ⑤A ⑥B 疑问词+is/was that +其他成 宾语补足语，宾语，牛刀小试 ①repaired ②to think /thinking
5.句法分析 让步状语，宾语，让步状语，but，still，yet 自主探究 ① 坚决要求或主张，虚拟，should+动词原形，should ② 坚持说或认为，陈述，时态 牛刀小试 I 句型转换 ①should give ②on seeing II 完成句子 ①(should) keep) his going ④( should)keep 10 words in mind.; keeping 10 words in mind . ②C 6.自主探究 7.自主探究 关心，在乎，惦念 牛刀小试 ①B ②C 品味高考 ①C ②was ③insisted that he (should )go / I insisted
使某人下定决心去做...， 下定决心去做... 8.自主探究 牛刀小试 ①C ②D
牛刀小试 ①to work with ② to understand ③ to arrive at/to get to /to reach 仿写句子 ①The problem is difficult to work out . ②My boss is easy to get along with .
③English is hard to learn in a short while . 9.句法分析 牛刀小试 条件状语，一般将来时 ①three times a day ②once ③once more /again ④ at once
⑤once in a while 10.自主探究 屈服；让步；上交，give in to sb ①. give out ②. give away ③.
用 give 构成的短语的适当形式填空 give up 单项填空 ①C ②B
11.自主探究 名，态度，看法，towards，对。 。 。的看法、态度 牛刀小试 ①attitude to/towards ② take this attitude to/towards 巩固练习 I 翻译下列短语 1.make up one’s mind to do 5.insist on doing 2.dream about doing 6.as usual 3.care about 4.can hardly wait 8.
7. change one’s mind
a determined look II 用以上词组的适当形式填空 1. care about 2. graduating from 3. passed through 4. as usual 5. dreams of 6. give in
7. make up your mind 8. insist on doing 9. change her mind 10. are fond of III 翻译下列句子 1. I have been working here ever since I graduated from university. 2. Once Tom is determined to do something, he will not change his mind. 3. He is so stubborn that no one can persuade him. 4. She prefers speaking the truth to lying. 5. It was in the meeting center that they held the meeting yesterday. 6. He insisted that we should stay in his home for the weekend. 7. Tom insisted that he was right. 8. What’s your attitude to/toward this problem? 9. I explained to him again and again, and finally he gave in to my view. 10. I dream of/about traveling around the world some day. Section Three
Ⅰ.翻译句子 ①I am going to America next month. ②My aunt said she is arriving at our home the day after tomorrow in the letter. ③I am not doing anything tomorrow. ④ Mary and I are going fishing on Sunday. II 单项选择 1—5BBBBD CAABB BC Section Four 根据课文内容判断正误 1.F 2.F 3.T 知识探究与发现 1.自主探究 主动，被动，宾语，被动，宾语，主动 ② I didn’t notice him leaving. Using Language 4. F 5.F 6.T 6—10 BABBC 11—15DCACB 16—20 ADCAB 21—27
牛刀小试① I noticed them come in.
2.自主探究 stopped to look at us, 定语, 穿着……, who were dressed in long wool coats。 牛刀小试 ①dressing ② is dressed ③ dressed ④ dressed 3.自主探究 像往常一样 牛刀小试 ①C ②D 牛刀小试 ①D ②D
5.自主探究 to climb the mountains，动词不定式 牛刀小试 ① To communicate with is ② To climb is ③ Ignoring 6.自主探究 风景，视野；观点，见解，在某人看来，对。 。 。的观点，看见，出 现，观看；注视；考虑 7.自主探究 牛刀小试 ①D ②C
介，在。 。 。下面
牛刀小试 ①beneath the door ②beneath him 阅读训练