Looking good, feeling good Period 5 Grammar 2
一． 【设计思想】 从生活中常见的反意疑问句入手，让学生掌握反意疑问句要注意的考点，再附以练习 作为巩固。 二． 【教学目标】 By the end of this class, the students will be able
to 1. master the basic forms of question tags. 2. master the usage of Question tags and use them correctly and properly. 三． 【教学重难点】 Master the usage of Question tags and use them correctly and properly. 四． 【教学环节】 【课堂导入】 Translate the following sentences into Chinese orally. 1. You will go to the gym every day, won’t you? 2. You still go to the library every day, don’t you? 3. She studies hard, doesn’t she? 4. She studied hard, didn’t she? 5. He can’t swim, can he? 【预习检查】 Introduction of Question Tags（Read Question Tags on P50 ） 1. 什么叫反意疑问句？反意疑问句又叫附加疑问句，是指当提问的人对前面所叙述的事 实不敢肯定，又需要向对方加以证实时所提出的问句。 2. 反意疑问句的作用：Question tags are used to ask for agreement or confirmation. 3. 反意疑问句通常是由一个 构成。一般原则是：前肯定，后 的 、 、 ；实义动词的一般现在时用 do 或 【课堂教与学】 them. 1. That clock isn’t slow, _______. 2. Mary failed her exams, _______ 3. He likes playing football, ______ ? Yes, ______.No, ? Yes, _______ ______. No, _______ ? Yes, _ ______ . No, _______ ，加上一个省略形式的 ，或前否定，后 。
4. 陈述句中带有be 动词、助动词、情态动词时，则重复其句中相应 ，一般过去时用 。
Step 1 Complete the following sentences with question tags，and give answers to
4. The first class begins at eight, _______ 5. Jack has done his homework, ______
_____? Yes, ______ ______ . No, _______ ______? Yes, _____ . No,_______
◆请问反意疑问句的回答要注意什么？ Step 2 Note the ways the question tags are formed, and tell the regulations among them. 1. Nothing is too easy in the world, is it? Something is wrong with your recorder, isn't it? 当陈述部分的主语是 everything, anything, something, nothing 等指物的合成词时， 附加问句的主语是 。 2. Everyone enjoyed the party, didn't they? Everyone received a present, didn’t they/ he? Each of the students passed the exam, didn't they? Each of them has a dictionary, hasn't he? 陈述句主语是 everybody, everyone, somebody, someone, anybody, anyone, nobody, no one, none, neither, each等时，附加问句的主语用 个体。 3. There is something wrong, isn’t there? There will be an exhibition tomorrow, won't there? There seems to be a little hope about it, doesn't there? 当陈述句部分是 there be 句型时，附加问句部分也用 4. She seldom goes to the cinema, does she? You know little French, do you? Bob never got drunk, did he? Few people know him, do they? 陈述句部分带有no, never, nowhere, nothing, few/little, only a few/ little, seldom, hardly, scarcely, rarely 等 表 示 否 定 或 半 否 定 的 词 时 ， 附 加 问 句 的 动 词 用 式。 5. He is unfit for his office, isn’t he? It is unfair, isn't it? He is quite careless, isn't he? 陈述句部分所含的否定词是加前缀或后缀所构成的，附加问句要用 6. I wish to go there, may I? I wish to have a word with you, may I? 陈述句部分是 I wish?时，附加问句要用 He must be a doctor, isn't he? They must have come here, haven’t they? _________ 。 7. It’s too late. You must go home now, needn’t you? 式。 。 强调整体，用 强调
He must have finished it yesterday, didn't he? 当陈述句部分的 must 表“必须、必要”时，用 状语，用 ，其他用现在完成时。 构成附加问句；当陈述句部 分的 must 表示推测：1）加动词原形，用一般现在时；2) 加 have done，如有过去时间 8. He dare not try it again, dare he? He dares to try it again, doesn’t he? You needn’t work so hard, need you? You don’t need to work so hard, do you? 当 dare, need 作情态动词分别用 或者 。 和 ；当 dare, need 作实义动词用
9. He has a computer, hasn’t/doesn’t he? He had a good time, didn’t he? He has to get up early, hasn’t he / doesn’t? He doesn’t have to get up early, does he? 当 have 表示 “拥有” 时用 或 ， 不表 “拥有” 时用 ； have to 常用 __________ ，也可用 ___________ 。 10. Be sure to write to us, will you? Close the window, will you？ Don’t smoke in the meeting room, will you? Let's go and listen to the music, shall we? 祈使句的反意疑问句通常都用 _________ _________ 。 _________ 结构，但是 Let's 开头的祈使句用
11. He was a lazy child, so (and) he didn’t pass the exam, did he? 当陈述句是由并列连接词 and, or, but, for, so 等连接的两个并列分句组成时，反意疑 问句部分一般与 的分句保持一致。 12. He said he wanted to visit Japan, didn't he? This is the second time that he has been to Japan, isn’t it? He is not the man who gave us a talk, is he? 当陈述句部分是主从复合句结构，附加疑问句部分的代词和助动词应与 主语和动词保持一致。 13. I don't think he is bright, is he? We believe she can do it better, can't she? 当陈述句部分是“I（We）think (believe, suppose, imagine, expect 等) + 宾语从句”， 附加疑问句应与 的主谓保持一致, 并要注意否定转移。 14. 请注意下列句子中反意疑问句的特殊表达形式： The child ought to be punished, oughtn’t (shouldn’t) he? I'm as tall as your sister，aren't I? He used to take pictures there, didn't (usedn’t) he? 中的
You'd better read it by yourself, hadn't you? He would rather read it ten times than recite it, wouldn't he? You'd like to go with me, wouldn't you? What colours, aren't they? What a smell, isn't it? 【课堂巩固】 1.Everyone knows the answer, _ ___? 2.Neither of you will have coffee, _ __? 3.His sister seldom argues with people, _ ____? 4.He is unhappy, ___ ____? 5.He dislikes the book, ? 6.Everything is all right, _ _? 7.To get rid of a bad habit is not easy, is_ _? 8.Doing morning exercises has helped to improve her health, __ __? 9.He used to get up early, _ ______? 10.I am very busy, _ ___? 11.He hasn’t any sister, _ __? 12.He doesn’t have any sister, _ ___? 13.He often has colds, _ __? 14.We have to get there at eight tomorrow, _ __? 15.Judging from the smell, the food must be good, _ __? 16.Mary thinks you’ll come to the meeting, _ __? 17.I think you’ll come to the meeting, __ __? 18.Post the letter for me, __ __? 19.Don’t move the chair, _ ____? 20.Let’s have a break, _ ___? 21.What a lovely day, __ ____? 22.What a beautiful girl,__ ____? 23.--He isn’t a doctor, is he? --Yes, he is. ./ No, he isn’t. (翻译) 【知识小结】 反义疑问句在初中学生就已接触过，本课主要对其进行一次系统性的呈现。 【提升与拓展】 1. Mr. Green went to Shenzhen on business last week, ______ ? A. isn't he A. doesn’t it hasn’t it 3. He’s posted the letter, ______ he? B. doesn't he B. isn’t it C. didn't he C. haven’t you D. hasn't he D. 2. The suit’s finished, ______ ?
A. isn’t A. did it didn’t they
B. doesn’t B. didn’t it
C. hasn’t C. did they
D. wasn’t D.
4. The Emperor’s clothes became the talk of the whole city, ______ ?
5. Mr. and Mrs. Turner work in this hospital, ______ ? A. are they they 6. She has breakfast at six every day, ______ ? A. has she doesn’t she 7. She never tells a lie, ______ ? A. does she A. do you didn’t you 9. Wang said that he was not there then, ______ ? A. did he A. is it there 11. There used to be a church behind the cemetery（墓地）, ______ ? A. didn’t there it 12. She dislikes this skirt, ______ ? A. doesn’t she she 13. It’s a fine day. Let’s go fishing, ______ ? A. won’t we study late, A. isn’t he isn’t it 15.—The ground is wet. —It must have rained last night, A. hasn’t it isn’t it 【课后预习】 Task。 五． 【板书设计】 _ ? C. mustn’t it D. B. didn’t it _ B. will we ? B. hasn’t it C. hasn’t he D. C. don’t we D. shall we 14. Frank is working late again. This is the first time this week he’s had to B. does she C. isn’t she D. is B. used there C. usedn’t it D. didn’t B. didn’t he B. isn’t it C. was he C. is there D. wasn’t he D. isn’t 10. There isn’t going to be a volleyball match next week, ______ ? B. doesn’t she B. don’t you C. is it C. have you D. isn’t it D. 8. You hardly know each other, ______ ? B. hasn’t she C. does she D. B. aren’t they C. do they D. don’t
反义疑问句的几大常见考点。 六． 【家庭作业】 1. 完成 Project 导学案； 2. 复习本课知识。