1.真题回顾 2.命题揭密 3.解题技巧 4.操练巩固
Step1. Warming up 真题回顾
Are you facing a situation that looks impossible to fix? In 1969,the pollution was te
rrible along the was （be） Cuyahoga River Cleveland, Ohio. It __61_ unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up. The river was so polluted that it __62__ actually (actual) caught fire and burned. Now, years later, this river the outstanding examples of is one of _63_ most environmental cleanup. But the river wasn’t changed in a few days _64_ or even a few months. It took years of work __65_____ to reduce (reduce ) the industrial pollution and clean the water.
Finally, that hard work paid off and now the water in the river is ___66___(clean) than ever. cleaner Maybe you are facing an impossible that/which is situation. Maybe you have a habit __67___ driving your family crazy. Possibly you drink too much or don’t know how to control your credit card use. When you face such an impossible situation , don’t you want a quick fix and something to change immediately? amazing While there are ___68_____(amaze) stories of instant transformation, for most of us the ___69____(change) are gradual and require a changes lot of effort and work, like cleaning up a polluted river. Just be patient 70 (patience).
内 冠词 介词 容
(题号)答案 63. the
物主代词 指示代词 人称代词 不定代词 从属连词 并列连词
67. that / which
测试内容 内 容 非 谓 动 语 词 动 词 2014年
不定式 -ed分词 -ing 分词
65. to take
谓语动词的时态, 61. was 语态 66. cleaner 形容词或副词的比较 级 69. changes 名词
词性转换 62. actually 70. patient
动词 非谓语动词：-ing，-ed，to do 7空 名词：单复数 （有提示词）形容词/副词：比较级、最高级 词性转换：动词、名词、形容词 和副词相互转换 10空 连词（并列句）：and, but, or… 引导词（从句）：who, that, what… 3空 代词：they, him, our, themselves… （无提示词）介词：in, on, to, for… 冠词： a/an, the 连接性副词：however, therefore…
2. 结合语境，分析句子结构、 试填空格。
1. Now I’ll give you some tips on how to make friends with others. One way is being ________ honest because honesty is very important if you want to get along well with those around you. 2. My wife was having a baby and I had to send hospital as soon as possible. her to the ________
Group1 (逻辑推理) 1. David’s uncle, who was rich and had no children of his own, died and left David a lot _______ of money. 2. With his dog accompanying him, Grandpa Li doesn’t feel ______. lonely
(1) The number of people [________ speaking (speak) Chinese] continues to rise.
(2) 134,000 Chinese students went to them ] study abroad, and [120,000 of _________ were self-funded students(自费生).
Group2（分析句子结构） 1. _____ Who will be our monitor hasn’t been decided yet. 2. I’ll never forget the time ______ when we first met in London. 3. After the accident I had to see a doctor _____ and go to court. invited (invite) to the 4. Most of the people _______ party were famous scientists.
(1) … As soon as a child begins school, he enters a world of examinations_________ [ that/ which will decide his future . ] 定语从句 (2) My face turned red on hearing ________ what my mother said. ]
If (3) [________ it snows tomorrow, the meeting will be put off. ]
2. 并列句----并列连词（and, but, or, so, while然 而, when这时，etc）
1. The car is very old ____ but it runs very fast. 2. Mr Green got stuck in traffic jam, so he was late for work. ____
① 时态 (1) 谓语动词 ② 语态 ③ 主谓一致 A. I was certain that she would like it because I _____________ had been told (tell) by my classmates that she loved hot food.
goes B. The father[as well as his three children]_____(go) skating on the frozen river every Sunday afternoon in winter.
① ~ing (2) 非谓语动词 ② ~ed ③ to do
writing A. We must practise speaking and ________ (write) the language whenever we can.
solved (solve), I was B. With the problem _______ proud of my achievement.
C. …and it is important ___________ to memorize(memorize) some basic grammar rules.
(1) Firstly, we must understand the language it when we hear ______ spoken. his right hand (2) The little boy pulled ______ out of the pocket and studied a number of coins in it.
5. 副词 －however, therefore, instead, also, still, too, either, besides, otherwise…
* I’ve never been to Britain and _________ therefore I don’t know much about it.
6. 冠词－a, an, the
(1)When you meet ______ a new word,
look it up in your dictionary. (2)… But my mood quickly changed
when I saw ______ the first question.
7. 介词 (1)…The third reason is that not enough attention is paid _____ to listening. in learning (2) Tom succeeded_______ two foreign languages
8.形容词、副词的比较级、最高级 1. Tom’s handwriting is as _______ beautiful (beautiful) as Jack’s.
2. The film is so interesting and I have never seen such a ______ better (good) one before.
1.Thanks ____ to your help, we finished the work ahead of time. taking (take) immediate action to deal with 2. I insist on ______ it properly. 3. After watching TV, she played ___ the violin for an hour. 4. The building ______ whose window faces north is my house. 5. The student didn’t understand _____ what the teacher said. 6. By the end of last term, we __________ had finished (finish) eight English books. 7. The harder he works , the _______ happier (happy) he feels. 8. They would be put into prison ___ if they broke the law.
It 1. … ________ was only after I heard she became sick that I learned she couldn’t eat that food! I learned she couldn’t eat that food only after I heard she became sick. 强调句式 2. I was so careless ________ that I had forgotten all about that.
Group4（固定结构） 1. It was in the street ____ that she saw an old friend yesterday. 2. Hardly had I returned home ______ when it began to rain. before we meet again. 3. It won’t be long ________
1. Mrs Chen has taught me English since Junior 1, and to show my _____________ appreciation (appreciate)， I decide to get her a present. 名词 2. They can see plays, films, operas and shows of exciting every kind, not to mention the latest _________ (excite) football match. 形容词 3. Playing with fire is ________ highly (high) dangerous. 副词
Group5（词性变化） 1. Li Lei speaks English as _______ fluently (fluent) as native speakers. 2. Mary was nearly scared to _____ death (die) when she saw a big snake. 3. The dogs would not eat what they caught without _________ permission (permit). their (they) child 4. For a young couple, a dog is _____ when they have no children.
Ways to improve: 1. focus on main grammar points while reading “聚焦”语言点 ?阅读过程中，将注意力放到语言点上，“捕捉”文 章中出现的各种语言点、对不理解的语法、句型进行必 要的分析。 2. basic grammar knowledge 掌握基础语法知识 ? 要牢牢掌握最常用的语法要点，达到运用自如。 3. words and phrases 单词、短语的积累 ?对于单词，不仅要背诵其意义和拼写，还好掌握基本 的词形变换。
Step4 Practice2 A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers __1__ (flower) to be sent to his mother who lived two hundred miles away . When he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the roadside ___2__ crying (cry). He asked replied her what was wrong and she ___3___(reply), “I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother , but I only have seventy cents, but the rose __4__ with a smile on his face, costs two dollars.” ___5__ the man said, “Come on in with me. I’ll buy you a rose.”
He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his (he) own mother’s flowers. As they were __6_ a leaving he offered the girl __7__ ride home. __8___ happily (happy) she said, “Yes, please! You can take me to my mother.” She directed him where she placed the rose on to a cemetery, __9___ a freshly dug grave. The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the mail order, picked drove (drive) the up a bunch of flowers and __10__ two hundred miles to his mother’ house.
Finish Passage12 in the grammatical filling book