江苏省宿豫中学 2013 届高三年级学情调研卷 英 语 第一部分 听力 (共两节，满分 20 分) 第一节 (共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What i
s the man going to do? A. Lay the table. B. Clean the kitchen. C. Cook the food.
2. What is the relationship between John and Mike? A. Friends. 3. What will the man have? A. A blood test. B. A job interview. C. A physical examination. B. Partners. C. Strangers.
4. How far away is the railway station? A. About 30 miles. B. About 60 miles. C. About 90 miles.
5. Where might the conversation take place? A. On a bus. B. In a store. C. At a hotel.
第二节 (共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从每题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白 读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至第 8 题。 6. When will the boys’ dormitory be cleaned? A. Right now. B. After school. C. Tomorrow afternoon.
7. Why are the boys going to clean the dormitory? A. Some parents will be there. B. It is bad for their health. 8. What is the woman’s reaction to the boys’ cleaning? A. Showing surprise. B. Offering help. C. Trying to stand it. C. There is a bad smell there.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 9、10 题。 9. Why do Japanese enjoy a long life? A. They have many kinds of vegetables.
B. They eat things free from fat and salt. C. They take in proper amounts of fat and salt. 10. What does the man think long life related to? A. Food. ZXXK] 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至第 13 题。 11. Which is the cause of the man’s arm being burnt? A. The cup. B. The noodles. C. The cat. B. Exercise. C. Feelings. [ 来 源 : 学 科 网
12. How did the man have his head hurt? A. A ladder hit his head. B. He fell over the table. C. His head hit the ground.
13. What did the doctor ask the man to do? A. Keep his head clean. B. Keep his arm dry. C. Rest for two days.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至第 16 题。 14. What do we know about the woman? A. She is out of work. B. She is good at typing. C. She is studying abroad.
15. Who will the woman get in touch with? A. Those who ask for information. B. Those who try to find a job. C. Those who intend to learn Chinese. 16. How does the woman feel the job? A. Boring but easy. B. Interesting and easy. C. Interesting but hard.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至第 20 题。 17. How might the students deal with new words while reading? A. Using a dictionary. B. Having a discussion. C. Paying little attention.
18. How long will the listening and speaking last? A. A half class. B. A third of class. C. A quarter of class.
19. What is the composition related to? A. Animals. B. Climate. C. Environment.
20. What can the students do in face of problems?
A. Depend on themselves.
B. Ask their partners for help. C. Follow the teacher’s advice.
第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 21. The Romantic poets were very interested in _______ nature, and often used it as _______ theme in their poetry. A. a; the B. the; a C. 不填; a D. a; 不填
22. Changling,which can be found 50 kms _____ west of Beijing is open to _____ the public. A. the , the B. the , / C. / the D /, /
23. The amount of false information on the Internet becomes _________ of a problem every day. A. less B. more C. better D. worse 24. — Glad to see you back! How long _________ you _________ in Europe? — Three months. I’m off to South Africa next week. A. have; stayed B. had; stayed C. will; stay D. did; stay 25. ____ the impressiveness and beauty of Changling is Ling’en Palace, _____ in the second courtyard. A. Added, lied B. Adding, lying C. Added to, locating D. Adding to , located
26. Wherever the Beatles went, masses of fans _________ welcome them at the airport in a phenomenon called “Beatlemania”, some kind of mental illness. A. should B. would C. could D. must 27. — Next week I will go to a job interview. Will you give me some suggestions? — Smiling is a great way to make yourself _________. A. work out B. turn out C. stand out D. pick out[来源:
28. If you are asking _________, in certain circumstances, I could reconsider your proposal, the answer is yes. A. that B. whether C. how D. why
29. Hollywood films have traditionally _________ cowboys as rough-riding and straightshooting heroes. A. pictured B. imagined C. described D. produced[来源:
30. _________ there is no restriction on foreign entries at the film festival, those that win are in the minority. A. Unless B. When C. Where D. While 31. — How’s the new job going? — Wel l, I’m learning a lot of new things, but I’d rather the director ________ me some feedback soon. A. give B. will give C. had given D. gave
32. Unlike _____ many other countries, the Indonesian flag is a red band _____ a white one. A. in, over B ./, on C. /, above D. across, beyond
33. _________ all its drawbacks, Broadway remains the center of theater activity in the United States. A. In terms of B. In case of C. In place of D. In spite of 34. — Do you still believe in love? — Absolutely. It is not time, money, power or whatev er but love _________ cures our pain. A. who B. which C. that D. what 35. — Mum, what is the point of having friends? — Friends are always there for you when you’re feeling down. — _________. A. No problem B. Got it C. All right D. Good idea 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） When I began planning to move to Auchland to study, my mother was worried about a lack of jobs and cultural differernces. Lgnoring these 36 , I got there in July 2010 . ___37____ I arrived ,I realized the importance of getting a job 38 my living expenses. Determined to do this 39, I spent several weeks going door-to-door for job, but found 40 response. One afternoon.I walked into a building to ask 41 there were any job opportunities，The people there advised me not to continue my job search in that 42 .As I was about to 43, a man who had been listening approached me and asked me to wait outside 44. Nearly ten minutes later,he 45. He asked me about my plans and eccouraged me to stay 46. Then he offered to take me to Roval Oak to 47 a job. I was a little surprised, but had a 48 about him.Along the way ,I realized that I had 49 resumes(简历). Seeing this, the man 50 at his business partner’s office to make me fifteen 51 copies. He also gave me some 52 on dressing and speaking. I handed out my resumes and went home feeling very 53. The following day I received a 54 from a store in Royal Oak offering me a job. It seems that the world always 55 to you when you need it .And this time,it was a complete stranger who turned out to be a real blessing. 36. A. doubts B.concerns C.instructions D.reasons 37. A. Even if B.Every time C.Now that D.Soon after 38. A. of B. at C.for D.with 39. A.on my own B.on my way C.by any chance D.by the day 40. A. any B.much C. some D.little 41. A.why B. wherever C.whether D.whenever 42. A.direction B. attitude C.language D.manner 43. A.answer B.work C.leave D.refuse 44. A.for ever B.at any time C.as usual D.for a while 45. A.returned B.hesitated C.passed D.regretted 46. A.silent B.busy C.positive D.comfortable 47. A.pick out B.search for C. take on D.give up 48. A.dull B.good C.guilty D.general 49. A.made use of B.taken care of C. run out of D.become tired of 50. A.stopped B.knocked C.glanced D.appeared 51. A. right B.more C.foemer D.different
52. A.pressures 53 A.lonely 54. A.call 55. A.turns off
B.agreements B.funny B.tip B.goes over
C.impressions D.suggestions C.disapponinted D.satisfied C.present D.report C.gives back D.looks up
第三部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A The city of X is internationally known for sports, catering for the needs of both professional and amateur sportspeople as well as those that seek to maintain an active lifestyle. The city promotes well-b eing by offering its citizens lots of opportunities for sports, both indoors and outdoors throughout the year. Sports clubs in X organize activities in a wide arrangement of sports. The most popular are ice hockey and football, and the list covers well over one hundred other sports.[来源:学.科.网 Z.X.X.K] X’s large green areas including the Central Park and the sea offer ample opportunities for physical activity: walking, running, jogging, hiking, bicycling, roller skating, swimming, boating and fishing. The city claims 50,000 amateur fishermen, more than any other capital city in Europe. The city organizes a number of community sports activities and maintains a variety and lots of sports facilities. These facilities include more than 200 km of tracks for walking, jogging and running, close to 200 km of ski tracks in winter, some 30 indoor sports halls, some 10 indoor ice rinks and 80 outdoor ice rinks, 14 indoor swimming halls and 2 outdoor pools in summer, close to 30 beaches, and 12,000 boat berths (泊位). Ice Park is a downtown winter-time skating rink on Railway Square, complete with skate rental (出租) and a heated café . The local people are active bicyclists especially in summer. X’s bicycle path network covers 1,000 kilometers inside the city limits. The city promotes bicycling with many services, including a Journey Planner for Cycling. One of the unusual sports here is ice swimming, and X even hosts ice swimming world championships. The city maintains some 15 ice swimming sites throughout the city.
Campers find a convenient site inside the city: Rastila Camping is one of the most popular camping sites in this country, located by the seaside and accessible by underground. The Nuuksio National Park offers camping in wilderness just half an hour from the city by car. The city of X’s sports function is managed by the Sports Department. The department provides and maintains sports faci lities and organizes activities. The department also rents facilities for sports, conference rooms and saunas. 56. According to the passage, which of the following can best describe X? A. Active and energetic. C. Great and proud. B. Beautiful and interesting. D. Convenient and modern.
57. We can know from the passage that people in X ________. A. enjoy bicycling around the country B. are fond of different sports C. especially like winter sports D. appreciate a special way of country life 58. X is most probably the city of ________. A. Toronto B. Sydney C. New York D. Helsinki
B The White House dropped a report putting together some federal data. None of the information is exactly new, but a number of graphs in the report offer a clear and convincing illustration (阐述) of the status of women today. For instance, more young women are going to college than young men for the first time in US history. But, women are much more likely to go into lower-paying fields than men when they graduate, therefore lasting the long-standing wage gap. And women, especially minority women, are still more likely to live in poverty than men. Check out three of the graphs from the report below.
Senior Obama White House adviser Valerie Jarrett said on a conference call with reporters that the president will use the data as a “tool” to inform policy plans, though she would not name any specific new moves the administration is considering.
“You really have to look at the whole story of a woman’s life,” Jarrett said. “This report gives us a framework to do that.” 59. The reason why American women delay having their first child, as is sh own in Graph I, may be that ________. A. they get married at a later age B. they don’t want to have children C. more of them are going to college D. more of them are working outside 60. From Graph II, we can know that in the USA ________. A. women can receive the same education as men B. in the 1970s, only 10% of women got a bachelor’s degree or higher C. men are paying more attention to university education than women D. more women have finished university education than men since the late 1990s 61. Which conclusion can we draw from Graph III? A. Women with the same education level as men don’t earn as much. B. The more education one has received, the more pay he or she can get. C. Women under 25 years old usually don’t go out to work. D. The longer one has worked, the more pay he or she can get.[来源:学科网 ZXXK] 62. Which of the following can best serve as the title of the report? A. The State of American Women C. American Men and Women B. The Education American Women Receive D. Competition between Men and Women C Physics is a different world now. Will there ever be another Einstein? Scientists say a new Einstein will appear, but it may take a long time. After all, mor e than 200 years separated Einstein from his nearest rival (堪与相比者), Isaac Newton. Many physicists say the next Einstein hasn’t been born yet. That is because the long difficult search for a theory that would account for all the forces of nature has pushed current mathematics to its limits. New math must be created before the problem can be solved. But researchers say there are many other factors working against another Einstein appearing anytime soon. For one thing, physics is a much different field today. In Einstein’s day, there were a few thousand physicists worldwide, and fewer theoreticians. Education is different, too. One important aspect of Einstein’s training that is overlooked is the philosophy he read as a teenager. It taught him how to think abstractly about space and time. And he was an accomplished musician. The interplay between music and math is well known. Einstein would crazily play his violin as a way to think through a complex physics problem.
Today, universities have produced millions of physicists. There aren’t many jobs in science for them, so they go to Wall Street and Silicon Valley to apply their analytical skills to more practical and rewarding efforts. Those who stay in science don’t work alone. It’s very difficult to imagine an independent person like Einstein ever tolerating this. 63. According to the passage, the most important reason for Einstein’s success is that ________. A. he was a good musician C. he was born 200 years later than Newton B. he learnt philosophy as a teenager D. he was a great mathematician
64. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT the reason why a new Einstein has not been born yet? A. The limits of current mathematics. C. Different education systems. B. The development of physics. D. The lack of analytical skills.
65. Which of the following does the author probably agree with? A. Einstein rather than Newton made great contributions to the world.[来源:学&科& B. Working independently is one of the contributing factors of Einstein’s success. C. Physics graduates can easily get science jobs today. D. Music has nothing to do with science. D My room faces the sun in the morning and on clear summer mornings it wakes me bright and fresh, no matter what time I stayed up till; I’ll get up and make breakfast. This morning I wake up suddenly, like the alarm clock in my head has given me a little electric shock; it isn’t sunny outside. I pull back the curtains and the sky is dark grey. Hearing my brother is getting up, I go downstairs to make him a cup of tea. He’s down in the kitchen about five minutes later, wearing his work clothes, eyes mostly closed against the morning. “Morning.” I say. “Uh huh.” I leave him to work out what he is going to eat and go back to my room, and get back beneath the quilt. [来源:学科网] This morning I want to think a while. Today is Dad’s birthday; Mom won’t mention it. My brother might, just to cause a row, so I’ll keep him sweet when he comes in from work. Every year on my dad’s birthday I draw a picture of him; each year he looks a bit different. I’m an artist. It’s not that I draw a straighter line or a truer circle, as they try to teach us to do at school. I just get the message across more clearly than other people. More truthfully. I know it. I read a lot of books too, ma inly about artists, and I try to paint like them. When my dad comes back I’ll be able to say “this is you when I was twelve and I was in love with Monet” or “this is yo u on your thirty-eighth birthday, when I was fourteen, and you’d been gone five years, and I wanted to paint like Dante Gabriel Rossetti.” And he’ll look at each painting and know that I
love him and never forget him. On Saturday mornings he’d take me to town and I’d drag him around the art shops. On my sixth birthday he bought me a box of 99 crayons. On my eighth birthday he bought me an easel (画架), a real one, not a kiddie’s. On my ninth birthday he bought me oils. Some mornings I’d wake up and there’d be a book on my pillow about Picasso, or Chagall. “Draw me,” he’d say. “Aw, Dad, I can’t.” I know I should go to school; I’m not one of those kids who are scared to go. But, it’s my dad’s birthday and I think I must spend it with him. So I spend some time thinking about his hair, which I think is probably no more grey than it was last year; I know hair doesn’t age at the same speed every year, but I make his hair longer this year. And in my mind’s eye I give him an extra few pounds too. But I keep the smile fixed in my head, like it is when he’s happy. It’s head and shoulders, so I’ll put him in a T-shirt that shows his neck and throat and how strong he is and how brightly his eyes shine and how his eyebrows are dead level straight and still black. I try to think of how much I want to show and how much I want to tell. Then I pick up a charcoal stick and do it. I pick up a chalk to add a suggestion of colour to his eyes, then another chalk for his mouth. And there he is. Dad. There you are. 66. The author wakes up suddenly this morning because ________. A. it is a dark grey m orning C. it is her father’s birthday B. it is time for her to make breakfast D. she doesn’t want to go to school
67. Which of the following statements is NOT true? A. The author’s father left home when she was twelve. B. The author has drawn more than five pictures of her father. C. The author’s mother won’t hear a word about her father. D. The author’s brother is a worker. [来源:学_科_网 Z_X_X_K] 68. What does the underlined phrase “to cause a row” in the 7th paragraph most probably mean? A. To make others confused. C. To turn out fine. B. To lead to a noisy argument. D. To burst into laughter.
69. Who does the underlined word “you” in the last sentence refer to? A. The person who looks at the picture. B. The person who reads the article. C. The author. D. The author’s father. 来
70. We can infer from the article that the author is _________ her father. A. forgiving B. blaming C. missing D.defending [
源:Zxxk.Com] 第二卷（非选择题，共 35 分） 第四部分 任务型阅读（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 请认真阅读下列短文， 并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。 注 意：每空格只填 1 个单词。 How to Graduate from College with a High GPA (Grade Point Average) One Hour a Day One of the most challenging things about college is time management. It’s not that you don’t have enough. In fact you usually have too much time, and as a result time gets wasted. If you take good notes in class, and spend one hour reviewing your notes every day before going to sleep, you make use of the power of the subconscious (下意识) to absorb information and by the time exams come around you’ll know all the material on a subconscious level, and you don’t have to sit up the night before exams. Considering the amount of free time you usually have in college, one hour a day is not much in view of the long-term benefits. Select Easy Courses In your first term of college, load up on as many “easy A’s” as possible. There are several reasons for this. The first term of college is full of excitement as it is, and there are probably even more today than ever thanks to Facebook, Twitter, and more. The last thing you want to do is add difficult coursework to this. The other reason why selecting easy courses is powerful is that it allows you to start off your college career with an extremely high GPA. Good grades have less and less of an impact on your GPA later in your college career and raising your GPA becomes much more difficult. Selecting easy courses in the first term also leaves room for the occasional failure when coursework becomes more challenging. Join (or Form) Study Groups If you go to a large public school where classes often have 700 plus people, study groups are an extremely effective way to ensure good grades. Study groups are often led by older stude nts who have taken the course and received A’s in that particular course. They also often provide you with resources such as practice tests, practice problems, and many others that might not be provided by professors. Use Personal Development I can honestly say I didn’t involve myself in personal development when I was in college. Looking back I realize that I suffered from low self-respect and a very unhealthy self-image. Without doubt this had a negative impact on my GPA. But, if I had combined personal development techniques with the three steps above, my college career wou ld have turned out very different. If you have already started school, I recommend developing a strategy that applies these four ideas to your current schedule. If you haven’t started school yet, do some research on easier courses and what study groups might be available. If you follow through and commit to the four recommendations above, you’ll set yourself up for a very successful first term, and hopefully a very successful college career. Good luck to all of you starting the college journey.
How to Graduate from College with a High GPA
Spend one hour every day on your lessons.
This helps you to grasp what you’ve learned subconsciously 71. ▲ too much effort. You don’t have to sit up 72. ▲ notes right before exams.
73. ▲ easy courses in your first term of college.
It’s hard to deal with difficult courses in the 74. It allows you to start college career with a 75. academic record.
If you get a low score later, your previous scores will make it up. Be a 76. ▲ It ensures good grades because you get a lot of practical 77. ▲ from older students.
of study groups. Get 78. ▲
in personal development.
A high self-respect can 79.
influence your GPA.
Follow the four tips, and 第五部分 书面表达（满分 25 分） your college career will be a 80.
81. 在中国西部贫困地区有许多留守儿童。他们的父母外出打工挣钱养家。以下这幅图片展 现了这群留守儿童的一个生活场景。请根据你对这幅图片的理解用英语写一篇短文。 你的短文应包含以下内容: 1. 描述图片内容； 2. 简析“留守儿童”这一现象的成因； 3. 谈谈你的感受和愿望。 我想要本词典！ 我想要个书包！
参考词汇： 文具 stationery; 留守儿童 left-behind children 要求： 1）词数：150 词左右。短文开头已为你写好，不计入总词数。 2）文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 As is shown in the picture, several children are crouching to the ground in a circle.
【单选】CABDA.BCBAD.DCDCB 【完形填空】BDCAD .CDCDA .CBBCA .BDDAC 【阅读理解】ABD.CDAA.BDB.CABDC 【任务型阅读】 without.reviewing.select.beginning.high.member.resources.insolved.positively.success