山东省淄博市淄川第一中学 2015-2016 学年高一英语下学期第三次 月考试题
注意事项：本试题分为第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分，满分 150 分，考试时间为 120 分钟。其中第 Ⅰ卷为选择题共 100 分；第Ⅱ卷为非选择题共 50 分。 第Ⅰ卷（共三部分，满 100 分） 第一部分 听力（30 分） 第一节 （共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面
5 段对话， 每段对话后有一个小题， 从题中所给的 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下 一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Whose birthday is it today? A . Mary’s . B. Mike’s. C. David’s..
2. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers? A . Husband and wife . B. Customer and assistant . C. Classmates.
3. What is the woman going to do? A . Pick up Jack. B. Take her son to school. C. Attend an important meeting.
4. What does the man want to do ? A . Make friends with the woman. B. Buy a book. C. Send a book to his friend.
5. Where does this conversation most likely take place? A . In a supermarket. B. In a restaurant . C. At home. 第二节 （共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面对话和短文。每段对话和短文后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中 选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话和短文前，你都有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 和第 7 题。 6. What did the man want to have for supper? A . Dumplings. B. Noodles. C. Chicken.
7. What will the speakers probably do next? A . Cook at home. B. Buy a refrigerator. C. Eat out.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 和第 9 题。 8. Where is the railway station? A . In the northeast of the city. B. In front of Rose Restaurant. C. In the southeast of the city.
9. Which bus goes to Rose Restaurant? A . No.8 bus. B. No.4 bus. C. No. 15 bus. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至第 12 题。 10. What has the woman been doing recently? A . Looking for a part-time job. B. Working in a restaurant . C. Meeting her friends. 11. How many hour s does the man work every evening? A . About 5 hours B. About 3 hours C. About 4 hours
12. What can we learn about the man? A . He doesn’t like his present job. B. He wants the woman to meet his manager tomorrow. C. He has already told his manager about the woman. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至第 16 题。 13. Where are the Whites going? A . To the bus station. B. To the subway station. 14. Why is Mrs. White going to Washington? A . To see Tony’s grandma. 15. What day is it today? A . Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday. B. To go on a trip. C. To attend a meeting. C. To the man’s house.
16. What can we learn about Tony? A . He is cute. B. He will stay with his grandma for a month. C. He misses his grandma very much. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至第 20 题。 17. Where will the swimming competition be held? A . At the New Town Swimming Pool. B. At the Johnson Sports Center. C. At the school swimming pool. 18. Why did they change the competition place? A . The first place was too old. B. It is going to rain tomorrow. C. The first place was too far away. 19. When will the students set off for the competition? A . At 9：45 am. B. At 9：40 am. C. At 10:00 am.
20. What should the students take to the competition?
A . Money.
C. Cold drinks.
第二部分．阅读理解（共 2 节，满分 40 分，每空 2 分） 第一节 阅读下列短文，选出最佳选项（共 15 个小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） A I came to study in the United States a year ago .Yet I did not know the real American society until I was injured in a car accident because after the accident I had to see a doctor and go to court. After the accident .my roommate called a doctor for me. I was very grateful and determined to repay him one day. But the next day, he asked me to pay him $200 for what he had done. I was astonished. He had good reason to charge me, he said. And if I wanted to collect money from the person who was responsible for my injury, I’d have to have a good lawyer. And only a good doctor can help me get a good lawyer .Now that he had helped me find a good doctor, it was only fair that I should pay him. But every day I went to see the doctor, I had to wait about 50 minutes. He would see two or three patients at the same time, and often stop treating one so as to see another. Yet he charged me $115 each time .The final examination report consisted of ten lines, and it cost me $215. My lawyer was all smiles the first time we met. But after that he avoided seeing me at all. He knew very well the other party was responsible for the accident, yet he hardly did anything. He simply waited to collect his money. He was so irresponsible that I decided to dismiss him. And he made me pay him $770. Now I had to act as my own lawyer. Due to my inexperience, I told the insurance company the date I was leaving America. Knowing that, they played for time?and I left without getting a cent. 21. The author’s ro ommate offered to help him because________. A. he felt sorry for the author B. he thought it was a chance to make some money C. he knew the doctor was a very good one D. he wanted the author to have a good lawyer 22. A good doctor is essential for the author to _________ _.
A. be properly treated B. talk with the person responsible for the accident C. recover before he leaves America D. eventually get the responsible party to pay for his injury 23. The word“charge”in the third paragraph means_________ . A. be responsible B. accuse C. ask as a price D. claim
24. Both the doctor and the lawyer in this passage are very__________. A. friendly B. selfish C. professional D. busy B When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too pr oud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes. He listened to me quietly, then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like ? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.” I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could—and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I go to fairly clear picture of myself. I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused to take it. “ That’s just for you,” he said. “You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Liste n to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.” Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice. 25. What did the father do after he had heard his daughter’s complaint?
A. He told her not to pay any attention to what her “enemy” had said. B. He criticized (批评) her and told her to overcome her shortcomings. C. He told her to write down all that her “enemy” had said about her and pay attention only to the things that were true. D. He refused to take the list and have a look at it. 26. What does “Week by week her list grew” mean? A. Week by week she discovered more shortcomings of mine and pointed them out to me. B. She had made a list of my shortcomings and she kept on adding new ones to it so that it was growing longer and longer. C. I was having more and more shortcomings as time went on. D. Week by week, my shortcomings grew more serious. 27. Why did her father listen to her quietly? A. Because he believed that what her daughter’s “enemy” said was mostly true. B. Because he had been so angry w ith his daughter’s shortcomings that he wanted to show this by keeping silent for a while. C. Because he knew that his daughter would not listen to him at that moment. D. Because he wasn’t quite sure which girl was telling the truth. 28. Which do you think would be the best title for this passage? A. Not an Enemy, but the Best Friend B. The Best Advice I’ve Ever Had C. My Father D. My Childhood C Every autumn, as families across the United States get ready to send their kids to college, the economics of higher education receive renewed attention. College is expensive and becoming more so in the U. S. The situati on raises two questions: Why does it cost so much, and how can students and their families afford it? Several studies published in the past few weeks reflect on these questions. The findings provide comfort to poor families.
First, it appears that only the minority actually pay the "high price". A study by the US Education Department's National Center for Education Statistics found that 55 percent of college students last year received some forms of help--scholarships, loans(贷款)or jobs. Other factors are also at work. The government has increased the size of its grants (补助金)to lower-income students. Grants, unlike loans, don't have to he repaid and are awarded only to college students who have not earned a bachelor's or professional degree. At the same time, most colleges are spending more on undergraduate education than they are collecting in tuition fees. A study, which is part of the Williams College Project on the Economics of Higher Education, reaches the conclusion that on average colleges “subsidize (赞助)” their students. The results of these studies, however, leave unanswered the questions of whether educational costs are higher than they need to be. Some experts argue that much of the college cost results from educational competition for fame, students and facilities. This puts upward pressure on tuition, hut many colleges feel that good fame will enable them to attract students even if they charge them more. Therefore, until something important changes in the marketplace, costs seem likely to continue rising. And American families will continue to beat down the doors of the high price "college in the end． 29．From the fourth paragraph of the passage we can conclude that _______. A．American families earn only a little money every year B．American families pay little attention to education C．American students often have to stop their studies D．American colleges have different ways to help poor students 30．In the writer's opinion, for students from lower-income families, the best way is ________. A．to find a good job an d make money C．to ask for grants B．to borrow money from the banks D．to borrow money from friends
31．It can be inferred that in America _______. A．famous colleges only accept rich students.
B．famous colleges charge their students more money C．the government spends little money on education D．families often break the doors of colleges 32．The writer of this passage seems to hold the opinion that _______. A．college fees rise too fast for poor families. B．poor people should borrow money from banks C．poor people don’t need to send their children to college D．colleges should get more money to improve themselves D What is green food? Do you enjoy green food every day? The concept of “green food” was first suggested by the Department of the Ministry of Agriculture in 1990. Green symbolizes life, health and energy. Nowadays, people demand healthy and fresh food. Having enough food to eat is only a basic requirement, and they need more than this. They want to enjoy unpolluted, safe and nutritious food and eat comfortably. So the government does this through a set of “from the land to the dinner table” quality controls. It requires to change China’s traditional agricultural structures and ensure the food of high quality. Safe vegetables refers to products without substances harmful to humans. Growing such vegetables requires no strong poisons, thus guaranteeing vegetables fresh and clean. There are strict regulations in place for even applying fertilizer(肥料). The examination of vegetables should reach the state food hygiene(卫生) standard. The following conditions for green food are regulated by the China Green Food Development Center. Firstly, products or raw materials must reach the green ecological environment standard set by the Ministry of Agriculture. Secondly, crop planting, livestock raising, fish breeding and food processing must follow green food operating procedures set by the Ministry. Products must be up to the green food hygiene standard. External packing must be pasted with national standard universal labels, special green food packing decoration and tag regulations. However, by now, our goal hasn’t been completely realized. When you return home with a full basket, you are still worried about whether what you have bought is green and healthy. Indeed, for the sake of our health, we still have a long way to go.
33. Accord ing to the passage, we know that green food __________. A. means the color of food is green C. doesn’t need to be fertilized B. mainly refers to green vegetables D. is examined by a series of standards
34. Which of the following isn’t the required standard green food must reach? A. Green food must not cause ecological destruction. B. Green food should agree with green food operating procedures. C. Green food itself should be labeled with special packing decoration. D. Green food should meet the green food hygiene standard. 35. The best title for this passage probably is ___________. A. Green food and health C. The future of green food 第二节（共 5 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项 涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。 As we know, everyone can make mistakes, but don’t worry about it. The following is what we should do when we make mistakes. ? Just admit (承认）it. Don’t think that our mistakes are caused by others. 36 ? 37 Don’t blame (责备)other people, and don’t cheat ourselves, either. In order to stop the problem from getting worse, we should act B. The green food project D. The regulations of green food
quickly to solve it. If we don’t act and deal with the problem quickly, it’ll only make us feel more stressed. Also it is necessary to make a plan of action and correct the mistake according to it. 38 ? 39 A, for they are the Those who have made the most mistakes can get an ones who have learned the most. The more we learn from our
mistakes, the cleverer we are. ? 40 What caused us to make the mistake? How can we
avoid making the same mistake in the future? When we act with a method to get a good
result, do it that way next time. If we don’t, we should stop, think about it, change it and try again. A. Realize that making mistakes is the best way to learn. B. Don’t be afraid of failure. C. Be brave and face the fact that we have made the mistakes. D. Solve it at once. E. So be away from stress. F. So decide quickly and act. G. Think about what we can learn from our mistakes. 第三部分 英语知识运用 第一节：完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，选出最佳答案。 I’ve been married for seven years to an extraordinary woman，actress Catherine Zeta-Jones．We have two children，a daughter，4，and a son，7．My life is around my family’s schedule．Our daughter just began the second 43 42 41
kindergarten and our son
last week．They are at a precious age，and I don’t want 44 all parents，I try to keep them on schedule，and try
to miss a minute of it．
to teach them 45 to think positively and to work through daily life．I also try hard to be sure they have a 47 for me. 48 my ．The 46 ．I read with my kids every night．That has become
We’ve moved to the island of Bermuda，where I spent a lot of time as a （my mother is in Bermudian and still has a large family there） ．I schedule to my wife’s，since she is in the prime（全盛期） of her 49 50
school year tells us when we are going to travel．The kids know what Mommy does for a living， 51 they have never seen Daddy’s movies （they’re too young） ， 52 and Daddy makes pancakes! I don’t really 53 ，but I
so Mommy makes
am the takeout（叫外卖的） and home-delivery expert．I enjoy it．It’s all given me great 54 ．Don’t get me wrong．I still go to work，but now only on projects 55 called King of California．We 57 56 .
I really care about．I have a new movie
it in only 31 days，not like some of the 90-day shooting schedules of the
There is so much to learn in
a family．Basically，you want to try to 59 ．That makes you
leave this earth having given more to it than having taken a good citizen of the planet．If I can 60
this on from generation to generation，
that’s as close to immortality（永久）as I can hope to get. 41．A．fixed 42．A．started 43．A．class 44．A．Like 45．A．when 46．A．horror 47．A．success 48．A．kid 49．A．adopt B．centered B．offered B．school B．As B．what B．fun B．failure B．adult B．arouse C．gone C．supplied C．grade C．For C．where C．game C．favorite C．merchant C．arise C．crisis C．but C．food C．wait C．pain D．spread D．gave D．term D．With D．how D．honor D．struggle D．waiter D．adjust D．affair D．and D．dish D．cook D．terror D．coming over
50．A．business B．career 51．A．however 52．A．movies 53．A．work 54．A．trouble B．so B．pancakes B．care B．satisfaction B．coming up
55．A．coming out 56．A．watched 57．A．former
C．coming across C．filmed C．next C．taking C．off C．pass
D．observed D．past D．leaving D．on D．hand
58．A．bringing B．raising 59．A．away 60．A．leave B．up B．give
第 II 卷 (请把第二卷的答案写在答题卡上) 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 50 分） 第二节（共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（一个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式 Last year I travelled to Paris by plane. I was very ___61__(excite) because I knew I would meet a lot of interesting people and see some ___62___(amaze) things there. ___63__the night before I left, I was___64___ excited that I couldn’t sleep
at all. When I sat on the plane the next day, I felt very tired. I wanted to have a good sleep during the 9-hour fly. Unluckily, there was a baby ___65__(sit) next to me. It cried and screamed during the whole trip. How could I fall asleep __66__ all of that noise? When I arrived in Paris at last, it was already 8 o’clock in the evening. I felt even more tired. After __67__ (get) off the plane, I went to my hotel at once. I paid no attention to the evening scenery of Paris. I just wanted to have a good rest in my room. When I lay down on the comfortable bed, I fell asleep very__68__(quick). A sudden noise woke me up at midnight. I didn’t know __69__ happened, so I turned on the light. What did I see? You wouldn’t believe it! I saw two mice __70__(play) on the floor! What a terrible trip!
第三部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改：在错的词下画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； Last week, we feel sorry to hear from that our class teacher was ill. Afterwards, we had a discussion and decided manage on our own. During the followed days, all of us did a good job. None of us were late to school and we did morning exercises better than ever. In class, we gave a classroom a thoroughly cleaning to welcome her. Our monitor presented some flowers to her while she stepped onto the platform. Seen the red flag for Weekly Model Class, she was happy but moved. 第二节.书面表达（满分 25 分） 假如你是新华中学的学生李华， 你的美国朋友 Tom 一周前给你发电子邮件， 询问你暑假里 的打算，但你因准备期末考试未能及时回复。请根据以下要点给他回封邮件：
1.未及时回信的原因； 2.你假期的打算（如做兼职、旅行、做志愿者等） 注意：1. 词数：词数 100 左右 2 可适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________
答案：1-20 : CACCB ACCBA CBAAC ABBCB 答案：21-24 BDCB 25-28 CAAB 29. D 30. C 31. B 32 A 33. D 34. C 35. B 答案:36—40 CDFAG 答案：41-45 BACAD 46-50 BCADB 51-55 CADBA 56-60 CDBAC 61.excited 62.amazing 63.on 64.so 65.sitting 66.with 67.getting ly 69. what 70. playing 短文改错答案：1.feel-felt 2. from 去掉 3. decided – decided to 4. followed-following 4 .to –for 6. gave a – gave the 7. thoroughly-thorough 8. while- when 9. Seen-Seeing 10. but –and
写作范文 Dear Tom, How are you doing? You asked me in your last letter about my plan for the coming summer vacation. I am sorry that I didn’t reply without delay. How I wish I could read and reply your email as soon as I received it. However, I was busy preparing for my final exam at that time, which is vital for me. As a result, I had no choice but to completely focus on my study. I believe that if you were me, you would make the same choice. By the way, I have a busy schedule for my summer vacation. First and foremost, I would do a part- time job, so that my interpersonal skills would be improved. Additionally, I will take a short trip to Beijing to take a summer course in the New Oriental School. Last but not least, maybe I will work as a volunteer for the school as a teaching assistant. These are my plan for the summer vacation. What’s yours?