] 网 *科 :学 源 [来
英 语 试 题
1.本试题分第 I 卷和第 II 卷两部分。第 I 卷 100 分,第 II 卷 50 分,共 150 分,考试时间为 120 分 钟； 2. 答卷前务必将试题密封线内及答题卡上面的项目
第 I 卷（共 100 分）
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 听下面 5 段对话， 每段对话后有一个小题。 从题中所给的 A,B,C 三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. How will the woman pay? A. By cash. 2. Where was the man born? A. In America. 3. Which season is it now? A. Spring. A. At 8:00. A. Spain.
] 网 *科 :学 源 [来
B. By credit card. B. In Canada. B. Summer. B. At 8:15. B. Sweden. C. Switzerland.
C. By check. C. In England. C. Winter. C. At 8:30.
4. When will the man get on a plane? 5. Where does the woman want to go?
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6. What can’t Janie understand? A. Her homework. A. His father. 8. Who read to the girls? A. The woman. B. Only the man. C. The man and his wife. B. Her history test. B. His sister.
] 网 科 :学 源 [来
C. Her English paper. C. The woman.
7. Who will the man help?
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。
9. When did the girls start reading well? A. At five. A. Read a lot. daughters.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。
B. At six.
C. At seven. C. Learn from the man’s
10. What does the man think the woman’s son should do now? B. Do whatever he likes.
11. What’s wrong with the man? A. He has got a cold again. B. He gets tired easily in winter. C. He has been seriously ill for a week. 12. What may the man begin to try? A. Riding a bike. A. Co-workers. B. Going to the gym. B. Husband and wife. C. Climbing the stairs. C. Doctor and patient. 13. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 16 题。
14. What does the man want the woman to do? A. Help him with his research paper. B. Go on a business trip with him. C. Write a report for him. 15. When would the man like the woman to be finished? A. Thursday. A. To the library. 17. Where is Las Vegas? A. In the desert. A. Swimming pools. A. Museums. B. Near a forest. B. Fashion. B. Restaurants. C. Close to New York. C. Card games. C. Music clubs. 18. What is Las Vegas famous for? 19. Which is popular with kids? 20. What is the purpose of this introduction to Las Vegas? A. To teach visitors about playing cards. B. To get families to bring their children. C. To suggest different activities for visitors. B. Friday. B. To a meeting room. C. Next Monday. C. To a café . 16. Where will the woman go on Thursday afternoon?
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
第二部分 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、D）中，选出可以填入空白处的 最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The day before Father’s Day, Mrs. Berry asked her students to make a card for their fathers. She passed out paper and pieces of cloth. Elizabeth looked for a while at the blue cloth and began to cut it. Then she the teacher gave on the paper, she noticed something else. She felt her grandfather or an uncle. As her teacher walked to her, Elizabeth tried Mrs. Berry gently her to say something, but she saw a made Mrs. Berry so upset. When school was over, Elizabeth could do it Berry. “My Father’s Day card. I know you’re upset because I didn’t do it “Elizabeth，that was the made me cry.” Elizabeth was so the card early. On the front of the card was a(an) Dear Mom, I know you work really hard to be both a mommy and a(n) thank you and 39 you a happy Father’s Day. Love, Elizabeth When her mom read the card，she started__40__, just like Mrs. Berry did. 21. A. closed 22. A. heart 23. A. covering B. opened B. face B. holding C. spread C. hands C. doing D. folded D. body D. making
] 网 科 :学 源 [来
her paper in half and began writing. When Elizabeth finally looked at the message 22 grow hot—she hadn’t heard that anyone who didn’t have a father could make one for a 23 her card with her arm，but 25 , waiting for
24 it so that she could read it. Elizabeth sat 26
roll down Mrs. Berry’s face. She had never 27 31 until all the other kids left so that she 29 you want. I’ll are you talking about？”asked Mrs. 32 .”
. “I’m sorry for not listening. I’ll make another card and bring it tomorrow.” “
card in the whole class. It was so that she ran out of the classroom.
ZXK] 网 +科 :学 源 [来
34 that it
When her mom came home from work that night，Elizabeth__36__to give her 37 of Elizabeth’s mom，with a blue piece
of cloth cut like her hair. Inside the card she had written: 38 .I want to
24. A. caught 25. A. alone 26. A. tear 27. A. worked 28. A. apologize 29. A. because 30. A. just here 31. A. Who 32. A. carefully 33. A. worst 34. A. wild 35. A. happy 36. A. seemed promised 37. A. recording 38. A. teacher 39. A. wish congratulate 40. A. laughing
B. left B. still B. smile B. waited B. stop B. until B. at once B. Whose B. quickly B best B. useful B. regretful B. decided B. discovery B. sister B. hope B. joking
C. lifted C. up C. hair C. stood C. understand C. unless C. at home C. Which C. wrong C. favorite C. sweet C. brave C. refused C. drawing C. daddy C. want C. worrying
D. placed D. down D. sweat D. sat D. stay D. if D. at school D. What D. right D. simplest D. hard D. rude D. D. writing D. aunt D. D. crying
第三部分 阅读理解(共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分)
Mother Teresa was born in Yugoslavia, on August 27, 1910. She attended the government school near her home until she was eighteen. At that time, some doctors and nurses from Yugoslavia were working in India, and they often wrote to the school about their work. She decided to join them one day. When she left school, she went first to Britain. Then a year later she went to India, where she began to train to be a teacher. After training, she was sent to Calcutta, where she taught geography at a school and soon after became headmistress. However, although she loved teaching, in 1946 Mother Teresa left the school and went to work in the poor parts of Calcutta. Later she trained to become a nurse in Patna, and then began her work helping the poor and comforting the dying in the streets of the city. Slowly, others came to help her, and her work spread to other parts of India.
Mother Teresa is now a well-known person. Many photos have been taken of her, as she travels the world to open new schools and hospitals in poor countries. In 1979,she was given the Nobel Peace Prize for the lifetime of love and service she has given to the poor. 41. Where did Mother Teresa receive her education? A. In Yugoslavia and India. C. In Britain and India. 42. What first made Mother Teresa work in India? A. Her visit to the poor parts of Calcutta. B. Her visit to Britain after she finished school. C. The medical workers' letters to her school. D. The work of the nurse in the city of Patna. 43. In which order did Mother Teresa do the following things? a. Trained to be a nurse c. Helped the dying e. Went to Britain A. b,a,c,e,d,f b. Went to India d. Studied to be a teacher f. Worked as a headmistress B. b,f,a,d,e,c C. e,b,d,f,a,c D. e,a,b,c,d,f B. In Yugoslavia and Britain. D. In Yugoslavia, Britain and India.
44. Mother Teresa gave up teaching because she wanted ________. A. to look after the poor C. to build hospitals for the poor A. saved many poor people in India B. to travel to poor countries D. to train nurses to care for the poor
45. Mother Teresa is now a famous person because she has ________.
Z-XK] 网 科 :学 源 [来
B. helped to bring about world peace C. helped to make India a more peaceful place D. taken care of many poor people in the world B A famous doctor once received a little child who was badly ill. Thanks to his skill and care, his young patient got well and was soon able to get up and run about again. The child's mother was very much grateful to the doctor, and she called on him to thank him for what he had done for her child. "Doctor," she said, "you have saved my little son. I don't know how to thank you enough. I feel that money alone cannot repay you, so I have made this little purse with my own hands, as a sign of my gratitude. I hope you will accept it." The doctor stood up and said coldly, "Madam, a little present like that is very nice between friends, but a doctor needs to be paid
ZXK] 网 +科 :学 源 [来
properly for what he has done." The lady was so surprised and hurt so much that she
could not reply for a moment. Then she said quietly, "Perhaps you will tell me how much your fee is?" "Fifty pounds", he answered. The lady opened the little purse and took out four fifty-pound bank notes. She handed one of them to the doctor, and put the other three back into the purse. She put the purse into her handbag and, saying good bye to the doctor, went out of the room. 46. The lady was thankful to the doctor because ________. A. he had saved her life C. he had lent her some money B. he had saved her son's life D. he often called on her
47. The doctor refused the lady's purse because he thought ______. A. the purse should be given between friends B. the purse was too small C. the lady was not kind to him D. the lady just gave him that purse and wouldn't give him the medical fee 48. What the doctor said ______ the lady. A. worried B. interested C. frightened D. hurt 49. The money in the purse _______. A. was only 150 pounds B. was less than 200 pounds C. was much more than the medical fee D. was not enough for the medical fee A. Sorry and worried C. Excited and proud
ZXK] 网 +科 :学 源 [来
50. How do you think the doctor would feel in the end? B. Regret and proud D. Sorry and regret C “I sometimes get up at three or four in the morning and I surf the net.” “I often check my e-mail forty times a day.” “I often spend more than three hours during one time on the net.” “I spend more time in chat rooms than with my ‘real-life’ friends.” Do you know any people like these? They are part of a new addiction ( 上 瘾)called Internet addiction. Internet addicts spend at least thirty to forty hours online every week. The use of the Internet can be an addiction like drug use. People lose control of the time they spend on the Internet.
For example, one college student was missing for several days. His friends were worried, and they called the police. The police found the student in the computer lab: he was surfing the net for several days straight. Studies show that about 6% to 10% of Internet users become addicted. And people worry about the teens because the Internet is changing the playing field for some of them. They spend more time in cyberspace(电脑空间） than in the real world of friends and family. Is “surfing the net” a hobby or an addiction for you? You may have a problem if you have these symptoms(症状): ?You do not go to important family activities or you do not do school work because you like to spend hours on the Internet. ?You can’t wait for your next online time. ?You plan to spend a short time online, but then you spend several hours. ?You go out with your friends less and less. 51. What does the beginning of the passage tell us? A. How to become an Internet addict. does. C. Where to find an Internet addict. A. It is something like keeping drugs. C. It is like taking drugs. 53. Why do people worry about the teens? A. The teens are wasting too much money. B. They used to work on the Internet. C. The playing field of the teens will disappear. D. More and more of the teens will become addicted to the Internet. 54. The example in the passage shows that _______. A. Internet problems are more serious among college students B. Internet addicts usually stay in the computer lab without sleep C. Some of the Internet users have already been seriously addicted D. the police often help to find those Internet addicts 55. What is the writer trying to tell us at the end of the passage? A. Don’t be addicted to the Internet. B. Go to family activities more often. C. Do things as you have planned. D. Stay with your parents as often as D. Why to write this passage. B. It is a way of producing drugs. D. It is terrible to imagine. 52. How does the writer describe the addicts’ use of Internet? B. What an Internet addict usually
第四部分 阅读选择（每小题 2 分，共 10 分，其中 2 项为多余选项 E 选项涂 AB，F 选项涂 AC,G 选项涂 AD）
A good book can be satisfying. If reading is a habit you’d like to get into, there are some ways to develop it. Realize that reading is enjoyable if you have a good book. If you have a difficult book and you are forcing yourself through it, it will seem like a task. least 5 to 10 minutes. Always carry a book. 57 56 Set time. You should have some time during every day when you’ll read for at For example, make it a habit to read during breakfast
ZXK] 网 +科 :学 源 [来
and lunch and even dinner if you eat alone. 58
When I leave the house, I always make sure to
have my car keys and one book at hand. The book stays with me in the car, and I take it into the office and to appointments and pretty much everywhere I go. 59 Find a place in your home where you can sit in a comfortable chair. Don’t lie down unless you’re going to sleep. There shouldn’t be a television or a computer near the chair, and no music or no noisy family members/ roommates. If you don’t have a place like this, create one. Reduce television/ the Internet. If you really want to read more, try cutting back on time on TV or the Internet. time. A. Wherever you go, take a book with you. B. Go to bookstores. C. Have some good tea or coffee while you read. D. Find a quiet place. E. This may be difficult for some people. F. If this happens, give up the book and find another one that you’ll really love. G. It means you will read no matter how busy you are. 60 But remember： every minute you reduce of the Internet/ TV, you could use for reading. This could create hours of book reading
第 II 卷 (共四节，满分 50 分)
第一节 单词拼写 (每题 1 分共 15 分)
61.I’ve tried, but I can’t open the door _________（无论如何）.
ZXK] 网 .科 :学 源 [来
62. Football is played all over the world, so it is considered a _______(普遍的) game. 63. Since the problem has a______, we should take actions at once.
64.P_________,I prefer to go to Beijing for my holiday. 65.Please help me to s_______ the problem. I can’t work it out. 66. The thief ________(承认) that he had stolen the bicycle. 67. We should _________(登广告) for someone to look after our children. 68. Let’s make a b________. If you finish your homework on time, I’ll give you the book 69. I think the problem d__________ considering. 70. The man has been __________ (控诉) with murder. 71.I have r_________ the old tyres with new ones. 72. In order to keep fit, you should take r_______ exercise. 73. Everyone was surprised how he could have _________ (幸存) on such a deserted island. 74. By studying old photos of the f_________ Amber Room, they have built a new one. 75. The Russians r_______ some furniture and small art objects from the Amber Room before the Prussians attacked Russia.
第二节 单句改错 （每题 1 分共 5 分）
76. How will you do with the damaged bike? 77. I lived in where you call "Ancient Greece"and I used to write about the Olympic Games a long time ago. 78. She was such angry that she said to her father that she would not marry anyone who can run faster than her. 79.There is no doubt whether the boxes were then put on a train for Konigsberg, which was at that time a German city on the Baltic Sea. 80.China is a country belonged to the third world country.
第三节 语法填空（每题 1 分共 5 分） 81.他的建议值得考虑。
His suggestion is worth
his teammates for scholarship(奖学金). I was
I developed very slowly and it took nearly two hundred years built as an analytical machine by Charles Babbage.
I was about to sleep
there was a knock on the door. greatly upsets me.
He seems not to have understood what I meant,
第四节 书面表达（满分 25 分）
假如你是李华， 你的笔友 Jane 最近总是感觉身体不适，因此写信向你询问如何保持身 体健康， 请你根据以下要点提示用英文给他回信。要点提示： 1. 合理饮食，避免吃脂肪高及含糖多的食物，多吃新鲜蔬菜和水果； 2. 锻炼身体，合理锻炼有助身体健康； 3. 保证充足睡眠，不要熬夜； 4. 你的其他建议…… 字数：100 词左右(信的开头和结尾已给但不计入总数，可适当增加细节)。
Dear Jane, I’m glad to receive your letter , But at the time, I ‘m sorry to hear that you are not very well these days.
Yours Li Hua
1—5 BBCAC 21-25 DBACD 6—10 ABCAB 11—15 ACAAB 26-30 ABADC 31-35 DDBCA 16—20 CACAC 36-40 BCCAD 56--60 FGADE 65. solve 66. admitted 72.
41-45 ACCAD 46-50 BDDCD 51-55 BCDCA 61.anyhow 62. common 63.arisen
67. advertise 68. bargain 69. deserves
70. charged 71. replaced
regular 73. survived 74. former 75. removed 76. do→deal 或 者 How→What 77.where→what 78. such→so 79.
whether→that 80. belonged→belonging 81.considering
82.with 83.before 84.when 85.which
Dear_Jane， I'm_glad_to_receive_your_letter._But_at_the_same_time,_I'm_sorry_to_he ar_that_you_are_not_very_well_these_days. In your letter you asked me how to stay healthy. Here is my advice. Firstly, you should keep a balanced diet. You should avoid eating food high in fat and too much sweet food. You'd better eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. Secondly, taking exercise every day helps build (up) a strong body. Why not take more exercise in your spare time? As we all know, regular exercise is an important part of keeping us healthy. Finally, make sure you have enough sleep and you mustn't stay up too late at night. By eating properly and exercising regularly, you can keep your body at a proper weight and stay healthy. I truly hope my advice is helpful and you'll get well soon. Best wishes! Yours_sincerely， Li Hua